Bug Report

Sep 27, 2014 STALGARDS NINJA NERF WTF WTF I hadn't played my main in awhile. I logged on and I noticed while looking at my main weapon (stalgards) that there has been a massive ninja nerf to my damn weapon. I have used a ramaladnis gift on this damn weapon And one of the reasons is because it rolled maximum proc damage of 650 percent. And I log on and lo and behold they !@#$ing changed the max proc dmg to 700 and rerolled all our proc damages and my proc dmg went down 50 percent. when they re-rolled without telling anyone, my proc dmg went from 650 percent to 600 percent. wasted my gift and made the weapon !@#$. THIS IS BULL%^-* I DEMAND MY GIFT BACK SINCE YOU BASICALLY TRASHED MY ITEM AND Didn't MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWHERE.Dement5 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 G-Rifts Bug - Final Boss didn´t spawn ! Yersterday I tried a greater Rift and at the Final no Boss was spawning.The Animation and accustic things comes but the Boss not.I searched into the Maps before but nothing. Please fix itHellsclaw3 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Corrupt Growth Bug Went to do some Act IV bounties on my Pet Doctor, and can't progress in them due to the fact that all of my pets are ignoring the corrupt growths. Is this supposed to happen...? As far as I'm aware these should be treated as enemies and attacked, no?Console3 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Demon Hunter Companion - Ferret It has a cap on how many stacks of gold/health globes can be picked up with its on-use effect. This is extremely noticable when using Boon of the Hoarder during a Cursed Chest and using it at the end. Out of ~100 piles of gold, it only manages to pick up about half. I assume the loop limit is a failsafe against infinite loops, but the limit needs to be increased due to Boon's massive gold stack drops. This is still true even after the most recent patch (2.1.1) that reduced the amount of stacks Boon drops.Values1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Salvage all yellows working only half the tim I'm sure this may already be known. but salvage all doesn't seem to be working for me on yellows. Not sure about blues.Ferrari2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Jekangbord Bug The additional bounces of shields provided by this item will not proc any legendary gems equipped. This really needs to be fixed so Shield Saders have a prayer of dealing damage.EnkerZan1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 "Salvage all" button not working after patch? I click on the "Salvage all yellow" button and there are still yellow items in my bag didn't get salvage. Am I the only one?Luffy56 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 RG did not despawn elite pack in GR An elite pack remained in play when the Rift Guardian was summoned in a Greater Rift. Relevant information: Rift level: 18 Rift map: Caverns of Araneae (it was the 3rd level of the GR) General monster types: Act V Rift Guardian: The Choker Remaining elite pack: Bogan Trappers (fire chains, teleport(?), something else?) This was my first Greater Rift of the night. I was playing on my Barbarian, and I'm on the North American server. Overall game difficulty set to Torment III. If any other information is needed, let me know and I'll see if I can remember it. The elite pack was not in view when the RG was summoned, but they must have been very near because they attacked me even before the RG had fully spawned / materialized. Hope this helps.MagnusTW1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 GR Elites not properly despawning http://imgur.com/5MM7JkB With all the rng going on in GRs this is so frustrating pls fix..Sh1ftY2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Witch Doctor random health losses. While playing the Witch Doctor since the 2.0 patch, i have noticed random losses of health when performing highly common tasks. most of which i am safe from any possible danger to assume being attacked: Talking to any NPC Picking up items Opening Stash Opening inventory Moving Items around/to/from Stash/Inventory Crafting Moving from one area to the next(eg A3 Battlefields to the Bridge of Korsikk) Completing a Quest Entering Portals/Porting to Allies While these do not trigger the health loss 100% of the time it is common enough for me to assume 50-75% to be more accurate. the amount of health loss varies and after doing some mild math i can only assume the amount of loss is equivalent to the amount gained from Paragon Stats(Vitality and %Life). i thought it may be a bug involving a passive or skill, but after changing every skill and passive to something different the problem still remained. i have talked with many other people on my friends list, clan list, public games, and even on the forums and many have had the same problem, all of which involve the Witch Doctor. i figured i would make a more legible post regarding the issue and highlighting the occurrences.Awol7 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Misnamed rifts. Hey, this is a minor bug, but thought you would want to know... I am playing a seasonal character in adventure mode and I have noticed that when I open a rift, the name of the rift that appears when I hover my cursor over the rift portal while I am in town is a different name than when I actually enter the rift. Again, not major, but something I thought I would point out. Thanks for such a great game!Starkiller660 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Precious ore Can you please turn off this bounty too?? ... http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11890219081 2 times in a row same bounty and buged .. There is no gemstone. http://postimg.org/image/nct1x53up/sh3riff2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Buggy since patch 2.1.1 I've encountered so many bugs since patch 2.1.1, I'm baffled why nothing has been done by Blizzard to fix these apparently obvious issues that never exists pre 2.1.1 Blizzard, seriously what's the hold up? release the hot fixes already.PowerCosmic1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 bad for me i had a bad glitch when i was doing a greater rift on boss it glitch on me when i tried getting away from the arcane laser it sent me back into it and killed my hc seasonal character. SO i tried the rollback for earlier today and lost all my hc seasonal and none hc seasonal charactersLittleman2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Disappearing items I was playing with some friends in a closed private game (hardcore). I was going to move my gear from one character to another. So i threw out all my gear on ground. Left game and joined with the other character (took like 10seconds), then only 2 of like 20 items was left on the ground..... They also were account bounded items.Senby1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Pain Enhancer bug The secondary attack speed increase does not work with the elemental damage runes of rend. The skill description still says its a bleed, but it does not give the attack speed bonus.Murderin0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Ubers bugged, Maghda invulnerable, HC warning twice we tried to do the machine of Evil ubers with Diablo and company and twice Maghda was invulnerable. She loses about a fifth of her hp and nothing else. You have to run to a corner and quit out to exit as you can't town portal. both times we were on T5Rycci5 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 MISSING RARE NAME Anyone can tell me why I always get killed by an invisible mob called "MISSING RARE NAME" especially when killing Malthael doing A5 bounties. It's the strongest mob in D3 world.Rilakkuma3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Mortarium So I can't help but wonder after putting this gem into one of my Crusader's rings to give him a bit more survival, if it is even working, because it does not show a buff, or debuff that I can see on my screen to indicate it is in effect or not.Oakshadow2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Help please - broken matchmaking? I've had an issue for a while now where the number of players in public games displayed is significantly less on my Wizard than on all my other characters. For instance, all my characters currently just displayed 468 players in T6 public games for adventure mode...except my wizard, which only had 65 players. That was on the US servers. It's even worse on the AUS servers where T6 currently displayed zero players in public games for my wizard, but about 65 players on every other character. This occurs on both my Mac and PC so leads me to believe that it's not something on my end, but I've deleted the cache etc to no avail. It occurs on both the AUS and US servers, but interestingly not on the PTR. It also occurs across all difficulties at a similar ratio to the numbers above. Please help! It's very frustrating as I prefer to play on the AUS servers for good latency, but my wizard is sometimes all alone!MOS1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Bounty Rares & Mass Salvage Seems as though pressing "Salvage All Rares" button doesn't get the rares coming from bounty chests. I've particularly noticed this with rares that have generic names (eg, "Ascended Helm").Values0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Mystic Error I was clicked on a stat that was going to allow me to re-roll to having a socket. Somehow this was apparently not true and I cannot get a socket now... The item is my Rhen'Ho Flayer please fix this issue and set the item back to default. (The item is in the inventory of my witch doctor on seasons) Thanks in advanced!Macgonagal2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Ukhapian Serpent can't roll Elite Damage I've rolled mine countless times, can someone please look into this? It clearly says that 5-8% elite damage is a possible replacement property for the slot I'm re-rolling but I have never seen any amount of elite damage as an option, and my next roll costs 6,357,062 gold so don't tell me I haven't rolled enough times. I've spent millions of gold and run out of Veiled Crystals more times than I'm happy with and as of now I firmly believe that this is a bug.JuneauWho3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 D18EB6C2-2D9F-4C99-9716-920C4A4E443A crashing at random timesscarab1870 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Speed Pylon + Illusory Boots Bug Speed Pylon's internal effect overrides Illusory Boots internal effect. Result: You can still walk through enemies, but can no longer walk through walls.Values0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Item BUG: BLADE OF PROPHECY Damage changed from 3453 to 1743 after an enchantment. And I cant do any farm after that, fix it asap please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LeoricSNK4 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Enchantress Bug: Charm Charm on Enchantress sometimes causes Demon Hunter Sentrys to not attack the charmed target for the duration. I've had this happen me quite a few times now, and it seems to be due to the charm abillity.Larron0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Item Bug: Natalya's Slayer (1H crossbow) I enchanted my bow today, before the enchantment the damage on my bow was around 2500. After the enchantment I was shocked that it somehow dropped to 719. I'm currently wielding the bow on my profile right now. ThanksiRuveRice1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 3x in a row dropped from grift This is absolutely ridiculous. My internet connection is fine and I have lost a total of 3 grift keys because I was dropped from the game before I encountered the rift guardian.Trapazoid4 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 2.0.1 tiklandian visage not working I have three of these helms, tried them on a few witch doctors with no success. basically it does not horrify for the 7-8 seconds. not wearing it is exactly the same.it use to work fine before the patch but now it doesn't please fix this thxWuzwuz2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Adventurer's Journal dropped I was under the impression that, since they were made into grey items, the legendary crafting mats were not supposed to drop anymore. My seasonal character just got an Adventurer's Journal from a body in a rift (Keep Depths map, Torment 1 if that makes a difference).Kamaitachi2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 screen out of range and i dont hav an D3Prefs hello with the new uppdate i can not play any more. when i start diablo lll i stand Out Of Range.... then it stand i should go til documents /diablo lll D3Prefs but i dont have that map i only have screenshots there :/ what should i doo ??ZiiCott950 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 bug in game settings in multiplayer section Hi, not sure if you will be aware, since before the implementation of this latest patch did not happen. when it is given to adjusting the starting and elijes section multiplayer game type to search and opt for such failure and give it to save and close, when you close that window and you go back to give adjustment starting in the multiplayer section on the type of game you are looking for superior fault appears. I mean that when you save and close the settings changed by starting the next option in the type of game you are looking for. in Spanish Hola, no se si estaréis al corriente, ya que antes de la aplicación de este ultimo parche no ocurría. cuando se le da a ajuste de partida y elijes en la sección de multijugador que tipo de partida buscar y elijes por ejemplo falla y le das a guarda y cerrar, cuando cierra dicha ventana y le vuelves a dar a ajuste de partida en la sección multijugador en el tipo de partida que busca aparece falla superior. osea que cuando guardas y cierras los ajustes de partida se cambia por la siguiente opción de en el tipo de partida que busca. video if you do not understand me http://youtu.be/AJQPYxQRadQPROFENIX1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Blizzard, fetishes got some serious bug. When fetishes attack any mob with "reflect damage" affixes, that damage will reflect to the player himself/herself, this will cause the player die almost instantly. Is this intentional or it's a bug?DavidWu8 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Can't equip SALVATION on Templar Can't equip SALVATION (Crusader Shield) on Templar, yet I can equip other Crusader shields on Templar.f33d13ack3 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Game crashes on rift load I've only had this occur when using my laptop. Hardware specs to follow. When entering a rift (greater or otherwise) the game will randomly exit. No error message or logout message. It will just close to desktop. This will happen when first entering a rift, and will also happen when going from one rift dungeon to the next. My specs are: AMD Quad-Core A10-4600M Radeon HD 7660G/7670M Dual Graphics - 2GB RAM AMD Catalyst 14.4 drivers Windows 8.1 I usually run the game in windowed mode, but I've tested it in fullscreen and it still will randomly close. And, of course, I will lose the rift and not get the key back.CajuNerd0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Grift GLITCH! OK so Grift glitched at the end WTF?BooD2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Schmelzofen Ich versuche schon seit einer Ewigkeit in die Primärfähigkeiten meines Schmelzofens zusätzlichen Schaden gegen Elitegegner reinzuzaubern. Unter "?" wird mir auch angezeigt, dass diese Verzauberung auch möglich ist, aber irgendwie kommt sie nicht...Mittlerweile kostet eine Verzauberung schon über 6 Millionen. Ich bin in der Hinsicht zwar echt geduldig, aber nach bestimmt 100 Versuchen frage ich mich, ob das überhaupt möglich ist, noch extra Elitegegnerschaden auf die Waffe zu bekommen? Zumal der Eliteschaden in der Liste direkt unter Angriffsgeschwindigkeit steht, was ja heißt, dass die Wahrscheinlichkeit auf so ein roll relativ groß ist...danke schonmal im vorraus für die Antwortenmarv422 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Unique challenge Bugged in Season In season, in the Unique challenge, I have killed many mobs this morning an they were marked but in the afternoon they aren´t marked. By example one of them is Torsar.RAKALF0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 unable to salvage all at item from cache I using salvage all on rare item but some of item can't not be salvage. after a while i figured it was from the cache, to salvage it I had to manually click each itemZacrifice1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 act 3 key warden bugged? me and my 3 other friends have killed the act 3 key warden around 20-30 times and it does not drop the act three key, but it did drop the other three act keys.Xaphias2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Tag changes for public game in Mac client Mode: Adventure, Public Game OS: Mac OSX 10.10 Repo: Always Step: 1 Select a tag on the left of game settings and press "Save & Close" 2 Re-open the Game Settings. You will see the tag is changed to the one below.EternalSnow5 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 [BUG] Monk, Mystic Ally becomes inactive Hi, after one of the subsequent patches of patch 2.1, the Mystic Ally has started to become braindead after playing for a while. if that happens, he just stands at a position, isnt moving or attacking at all nor is he teleporting to you if you move out of range. if you activate him (in case of the Fire Ally) the little clones will still spawn at his position , but when the Ally itself respawns he will be at the same position and is still not working. When you teleport to a new zone he spawns with you in the new zone , but still braindead. Only way to get him back to working condition is to change the skill in the skillbar to an other ally/Skill and back to the one you want. As of now i wasn't able to find any pattern when that happens, it doesn't seem to be related to any use of skills or items nor is there a timeframe after it will happen.Arbor1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Bug: Wolf call sometimes doesn't proc My friends and I have been playing in groups of 2-3 demon hunters, and we've noticed that the wolf call sometimes fails. We hit the button and hear the wolf call, but nobody (including the person doing the calling) gets the proc, even though everyone is standing well within range. This is super frustrating when running trials where every little bit helps in order to get to the higher levels. Another similar bug is that sometimes sentries don't fire. They just sit there idly while there are monsters all around them, and no obstructions between them. Blizzard, can you please fix these bugs? They seem to be new with 2.1; I don't remember them happening before that.Awkkh2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 public game seasons bug Upon completion of a public game your game type options will change. If I am searching for a rift game and join it and complete it if I hit join game again from the main menu it will switch my game type making me join either a bounty, greater rift, or brawling game type. I have not tried off of seasons but it happens every time I join a public game. Please make it so your selected game type option is saved until I change it ( im sure that was how it was intended to work ). Thank youCiViLiaN2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Grifts 50+ unplayable due to massive LAGS! I would like to know when it will be possible to play on grift 50+. On every single elite pack with electirfy or every single bigger group of mobs we get so !@#$ing massive lags that we cant do anything. Sinve few days dh even with 2.84 breakpoint make lags. Make something with this and make official information when server will be fixed.Barb2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Tag bug in settings menu I found this bug right now... I want choose just rift...but after save close still have greater rift and again and again same problem :-( ... Please fix itBartes030 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Possible Cataclysm bug I equipped a Cataclysm 2 handed mace on my enchantress and it says on the item X% chance to sunder the ground your enemies walk on when you attack, but every time it procs it only sunders the ground under the actual enchantress. I also tried using it with my witch doctor and it also only procs under the ground i am standing on, not the ground my enemies are standing on. It does this every time.Panzer1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Killed a greater rift boos, no reward. Killed the greater rift boss (Level 5) and it wont let us finish the quest. rshi came and gave us the gem and so on, but we could not complete the quest.nemisis1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Tag value in multiplayer selection is off I noticed this due to my tag setting being always set to 'Greater Rift' when I generally play 'Rifts'. I've changed the selection to 'Rift' and selected 'Save & Close'. Opening the game settings again and 'Greater Rift' is selected. This appears to be a +1 value confusion for each selection. Selecting 'Bounties' and saving will default me to 'Rift'.Haole0 Sep 26, 2014