Bug Report

Sep 11, 2014 Loot Spawns Behind Storm Halls Cursed Chest And I can't pick it up. Playing solo with Follower. The chest was at the outer edge of a "spoke" area. Where the machine would normally be in the center of the "wheel," in Campaign mode. That is all. Steve AustinStoneCold0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Spirit walk issue? Character - Wes 70 WD HC Season Spirit Walk - Jaunt Last 2 days of game play I've noticed spirit walk ending ridiculously early. An example would be using spirit walk a good amount of distance away from mobs and charging into a pack of blues to set off a soul harvest and all of a sudden being face to face with blue mobs and back in the physical realm. As you could imagine this makes me question pushing higher greater rifts in hardcore. I understand the spell description and how it can break early, however after maining witch doctor since release I sincerely believe it's been acting abnormally for the past few days.Wes3 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [Environment Bug] Chests blocking loot Hello there, I am writing to report a bug I have just discovered whilst Rifting. I opened up one of the 'chests' found in Act I crypt environments and to my delight a legendary shot out of it with a rain of gold. The only problem, however, is that the chest blocked me from picking it up because it didn't drop next to the chest it dropped inside it. I have attached a screenshot of said item so that you may investigate. It's typical that it was a legendary and not some other useless item that dropped, but it was only bracers so I'm not too fussed. Hopefully you'll be able to solve this so others aren't affected in the future. Screenshot for reference: http://imgur.com/MouJRIFFablewynd0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 RAMALANDI'S GIFT BUG I found a weapon that already has a socket. I changed the socket property with cool down reduction and after that I tried to use Ramalandi's gift on the weapon. He did not work! I read on website that if I do so, must work. I need to know why did not work and if is a game bug, please fix it. Thank you very much! With respect, Cristi!Cristi0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Tormentor charm proc broken? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-tormentor , "Chance to charm enemies when you hit them" only seems to proc with the basic attack.Kazenov5 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Skywarden (Crusader weapon) Laws Stacking Bug Skywarden is stacking Laws (until u have all 3) and they don't go away until you leave the game or you die, not even when you switch weapons.MrYodaful0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Achievments Missing Hi The Achievements are missing after the American server update 9/9/14 the following data is given when going to view achievements. !!Missing!! - 0 [PH] THIS TEXT SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH GAME DATAGINGA940 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Can't Gamble Mighty Weapons Hi Guys, I've been trying to gamble for 2H Mighty Weapons from Kadala but can never seem to get any. Not even blue's or yellows!! Anyone else have this issue? Looking for Fury of the Vanished Peak.killjoydead0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Salvage All Deleting Materials Hi, Just today I had a full inventory of rares and blues from a Rift, not one square of space was left, but my stack of Veiled Crystals was nearing a full stack. So when I salvaged everything, my stack of 1000 Crystals vanished and was replaced with a stack of 18 : / Note - I cannot confirm this 100% as I was not paying complete attention, but this is likely what happened. My stack of crystals is always in the same spot in my inventory, and when I checked back it was empty with a new stack of 18 in the place above it after Salvaging All. Thanks!Runoth1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Bug with Weapon Hi guys, Today I got something strange going on Diablo 3 with artisan. I got a "The Barber" dagger that was about ~2400 dmg. So I decided to roll some status on it with artisan and I chose arcane dmg ( willing for a socket , to put an emerald on it). After a few tries, I got the socket. So the dagger went from ~2400 to ~2070 with 1 sock. I immediately put a flawless royal emerald on it and went to monster slaying. I noticed that my dmg was pretty damn low and took a look. Now my dagger was 374.4 dmg only. And it were 2070dmg WITHOUT any gem. I got a print so you can see. Of course I don't have any prints before that happens, cause I wasn't expecting. http://i.imgur.com/Tme880e.jpg What can I do? I don't want to rollback cause I've found a goblin vault seconds before all of that ( that's how I had money to craft the flawless royal emerald) and I'dont want to lose it. Waiting for a reply Sry for any english mistakes, I'm brazilian, tried my best :) Cheers []'sheliocm3 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Error with the Greater Rift Keystone Hi i move with rigth boton to Inventari a Greater Rift Keystone an the is vanised This bug is kown for Blizzard?. Best RegardsDariusPhoeni0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Name appears in grayish black. Explain " the subtle name I choose for my Clan is in black and unreadable as well all my players. My clan is now me where it was two. Checking to find out if my account was tamper with or there new rules that have my name and all my CHAR's names to be a problem. Which I had use before 13 years ago on other Diablos and two years with this GAME. The game plays find but why I having problems and as well looking at my friends profiles I cant see there achievements anymore. Please write back or call. or allow me to call. Thank youReds0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Bug Report: Seasonal Achievement Cat Wrangler The Seasonal Achievement "Cat Wrangler" does not count both Lacuni Huntresses and Lacuni Warriors (and possible others). For some reason, it only counts the (much more rare) basic ones named simply "Lacuni". This seems like an obvious oversight/bug on Blizzard's part. Would you fix it please? It makes grinding this achievement take MUCH, MUCH longer than it should... Since I know all too well you will ask: -This IS a seasonal character (a templar named DeerMauler - check my account yourself if you wish) -I am killing them in Act II (not preciciely sure if they show up in any other acts anyways) -These are not ghouls (I know they look 99.9998% identical) -I can get the number to rise by killing normal Lacuni -I have tested this in both Adventure mods AND Story mode -I have tested this using multiple characters -I have tried restarting the game -I WILL NOT reinstall Diablo III is you ask That should cover all useless questions that tech support usually asks... Thanks for your time!UlithmDragon0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Seasonal Achievement Space I love space. Three Full Stash Tab. Seems that I have all my stash tabs and the achievenment did not update. Yet I had Three when I made the character. Also did not update after buying all the space in the tab. So being I have no more tab, I have no clue what to do.CRISYS1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Greater Rift Guardian minions Hi, Regarding Rift Guardian (do not remember its' name), the giant snake which at some points starts to summon eel's and other small creatures. Those summoned creatures seem to be immune to Black Hole/Blazar - they are not sucked in.Misiek0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Taeguk Bug I have Taeguk equipped on my wizard and if I cast more than 1 spender at the same time, I only get one stack. If I cast them slowly, I get a stack per cast.GigaKnight3 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Monk Deadly Reach + Piercing Trident bug The piercing trident is supposed to give 100% knockup chance and it isnt, tried relogging, restarting, changing abilities but still no 100% knockup chanceDestructorzz0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Fjord Cutter Aura I am from the north coast of America on Lake Erie in Ohio, so when I found this cool weapon with a lore that seemed meant for my barbarian I was disappointed to find that the aura turns off as soon as you swing with your off-hand. Considering this is a Barbarian specific item, I would think a change to this effect to "when equipped" you gain a chilling aura. This I feel would solve the problem and allow me to switch back to this awesome weapon instead of using my 2 hander. Thanks in advance!Brian0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 ACT V in town glitch/crash All of my characters cannot go past the first flight of stairs in Survivors Enlcave. If I try, I freeze, then my client crashes. idk if this is an issue with anyone else, but I cannot play anymore because of this. Helpful answers would be awesome, or even a temp fix to the issue would be awesome.Spankster0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Countess Julias Cameo and ressurection Arcane beam touched me while i was ressurecting party member and it stoped process. There was nothing else to attack me.Lech3 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Porting to town after Rift Trial issue I open all rifts in Act II. I prefer having all merchants nearby. Lately if start a Trial Rift in Act II and complete the trial, it'll teleport me to Bastion's Keep Stronghold. Doesn't matter if I initiate the teleport to town manually (T key), or if I use the portal the rift provides. Minor issue, but I figured it deserved a mention.PeeKay0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 bug set epine de l'invocateur hello sorry y no spiking English; alors ces mon 3 em message pour dire qu'il i a un bug sur le set armure ;; epine de l'invocateur,, le buff qui doit se mètre en route une foi les 4 objets équiper ne se mai Pa en marche ;; zéro Degas sur les 15 mètre ;;;; merci de résoudre le problème car je ne sui pas le seul a avoir se problème ; et quand jai acheter le jeux cete avec tous son contenu qui doit en principe fonctionner !justice2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Ahavarion spear of lycander FAILED I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but does the Ahavarion spear ever proc? With the variation and abundance of monster types in rifts right now, it's hard enough to encounter demons that I'm really happy and relieved when I find one. Then does it proc? I keep looking at the buff line every minute, but no, for hours, for days (3 days for exact - since 2.1 released). Now I dont think it's competitive (with common 2h legs like Scourge, Maximus) because it's not even fun at this rate. Please Blizzzard devs, I'm not asking for full buffs on every steps of the way, but 0.5% per demon kill is weekly possible.DoctorS3 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Ramadaladingdong Gift bug Can confirm, Just did a grift, showed one star on map and only showed a ring on the ground, i picked everything uip and saw i had a gift in my bagsKaa4 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 ... Doesnt matter anymore. Cant find any delete button.Yuuri2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 legendary potion disappeared from hero invent Hi, Anyone encountered this issue? I was doing A1 bounty runs and the very last bounty was to kill the butcher. I used my legendary potion once or twice and all a sudden it disappeared completely from my inventory; e.g. it disappeared from the "Q" slot on the bottom of the screen. It was a blue leg potion...can't remember the name of it though...the one which increases life per hit over 30 seconds or something...MonkeyMagic0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Missing one leg gem due to double gem drop I can't figure out how to submit a support ticket for this lol. Blizzard seems to have made it quite difficult. Anyway, my issue is that on my first Grift, I received two gems (both Bane of the Powerful). At the time, I didn't know better and just kept playing. I kept getting more and more gems from the Grifts until I had them all but one. The hoarder one. I therefore concluded that because I received two banes of the powerful, that the game figured I received all my gems. I therefore sold one of my banes of the powerful, ran another Grift (lvl 33), completed it within the time alloted but didn't get that last hoarder gem. Now I'm worried the game will never drop it for me. So, is there any way I can get this last gem? Would appreciate a blue response, or a blue message, or simply have the hoarder gem placed in my stash. I don't really have a preference. Just wish I had it. Thanks.Thanos2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 LOOK AT THEM ALL!!! LOOK AT ALL THE GOBLINS!!!!!!! http://imgur.com/CoMrkAO http://imgur.com/TDxSdym Uhh.. Not sure what else to say for this. It was quite epic slaying all of them. No legendaries but I still found enjoyment out of the goblin slaughter. .....That's not supposed to happen.. Is it?Kitsune2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Screen Full with Monsters... (~5k-20k) First, Sry for my bad english... I was in Rift 6. Fighting against an Elite Boss, and The Rift Boss appears. Now i died and released in the city. changed some skills, and run back to the Rift boss... i can`t count the Monsters... estimate 5k? 10k? 20k? http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3741/ts4swcty_jpg.htm I was not able to use any Spell or pause the game or something. Just alt + F4. (because the lag was too big i think) Played with my WitchdocTagli1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 boon of the hoarder and ferret companion Sometimes when I use active ferret companion, skills does not pickup all gold on screen, only like 20-30 piles. I would like to ask to increase their pick up range, sometimes ferrets go further in combat behind screen, but they don't pick gold that is close to the edge of screenLech0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Running into elite during Rift Guard in grift Happened twice today, second time there were multiple, and the first one we engaged actually disappeared. Maybe the following should be in this section I dunno: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14278968572#1Darth0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Invulnerable red wasp in rift Hi, More humorous than anything, I encountered an invulnerable red wasp in a rift on Master difficulty, single player. http://imgur.com/IB4zr9o It did not have a health bar and was immune to all spells. I ended up having to flee to another level to escape. I think it's probably related to my follower's mind control and/or hex. I also have the legendary Enchantress Focus, Vadim's Surge, which reduces all her spell cooldowns by 50%. She casts both spells often - I think she must have mind controlled it at some crucial time that rendered it invulnerable. It was solid red, so that may give some clue as to what's happened. Also I'm playing as a wizard, it's a season character on my account. Anyway, proud to report this amusing and probably rare bug.drogoganor0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 clanmemberlist shows random achievmentpoints I noticed that the clanmemberlist does obviously show random achievementpoints. For some members the seasonal points are displayed for others the all-time points. I think this is not to be correct. First i thought it could depend on the character you last played, but playing a non-seasonal character didn't change the displayed points for me into non-seasonal, so my points seem to be stuck on seasonal while for other clanmembers these seem to be particularly stuck on all-time points. This makes comparison quite confusing. Maybe you could implement a second category for seasonal points in the list to easier fix the issue on the one and give more transparency on the other hand.LeonRoyXIII0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 GRift lvl 22 - Boss didn't spawn Happened again. No boss.Bweaty0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Int Rolls on my monk Hi Been having this issue for an long time, Around 15-20% of my legendary drops roll for int instead of dex. Quite annoying. Even more annoying that you where gonna fix it in patch 2.1 but its still the same.Skaunski0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Greater Rift boss walked under a wall And I am not able to attack him. Sigh. Please fix this. http://i.imgur.com/FNLkFnZ.jpgTheAssWasFat1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Bank tabs auto unlocked upon start of season. Great thanks a ton for the free spots! Unfortunately this has made it to where I am unable to obtain the "purchase X bank tab" achievements for season which is quote the problem seeing as gaining achievements is a competitive thing now for seasonals.Squeakcab0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Stash Bug My stash has no background image when i click on chest. completely transparent apart from the tabs. has no grid to it, items still go in and out fine just a cosmetic problem. have asked around and no one else has this problem that i have found. only happened since 2.1 came out. something ive done or something went wrong when moving to 2.1? CheersFOURSPARTA0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 No time for losers - bugged achiev Hi blizzard, i found bugged achiev No time for losers. I have all check but it didnt give me 40 points ... First part http://prntscr.com/4gwumn Second part http://prntscr.com/4gwupj Thanks for fix.Fugasito17 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Trade timer bug Yesterday I found my third Ess of Johan and wanted to give it to my Templar. What I found out is that other amulet that was equipped on the Templar had 34 mins left to be traded to some other 2 guys I dont remember anymore. I did not change amulet on Templar for at least 10 days. If it was not bugged it would be impossible to trade it after so much time. Also, trade timer was stopped and only when I removed the amulet from Templar it started running again.bozocv0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Primary resource not being update under detai When I equip Focus + Restrant for the demon hunter, the increase 50% to primary resources does not update to the demon hunter 5 primary spells under the detail tab when I have full resource. I do not know if the rings are applying the buff as intended. Please long into this problem.D3MoNa0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 WD: Random bug nuking health! BLUE HELP!!! Randomly, the health seems to reset back to non-paragon point health level. I've seen it happen when entering a new area, going to/from town and even picking up an item. Anyone else having the same issue? edit: edited to try to get people to view the post. This has got to be fixed! edit#2: edited again to try and get some blizz attention!!! C'mon guys! Recap: It seems to be happening mostly with Witchdoctors who have health bonuses applied via gems in helmet or by paragon points to vitality bonuses. The following seem to randomly trigger a reset: Opening chests Picking up/dropping items Salvaging items Talking/interacting/selling with NPC's Going to different areas Using shrines (It's really a big !#?% when you click a health pool and your health goes DOWN) And others I'm sure I've missed. Reports of other classes having the problem, but apparently it's less severe. (post #22)TheDarkJedi24 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 t6 a4 cache = not 100% I opened a freshly obtained t6 a4 cache on my dh = no cache legendary. earned on t6 a4.chrisloup0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Cannot Enchant %Damage after Ramalandi's gift I had an old Schaefer's hammer (pre 2.1) that I finally started using. Before I got Ramalandi's I Enchanted it to have a socket. Once I got Ramanlandi's I took the socket out via enchanting, and applied the Ramalandi's while my Schaefer's was equipped. I have tried 75 times to change my Strength Enchant to % Damage, but it never showed up... Perhaps its just bad luck... I wasted all of my gold trying to do this. If you guys can clone my character in your QA environment and give yourselves a bunch of gold and see if you can get it to show up, atleast I would know its just bad luck. If you guys cannot get it to show up, that proves there is an issue. I hope you guys can take a look. I'm gonna stop wasting my gold for now... *Keep in mind %Dmg is the first possible enchant in the enchant list. I have gotten all the other things to show up multiple times in that enchant list. Perhaps Ramalandi's overwrote the first enchant option in the items properties?Sabacca500 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [Bug] Wizard Teleport So gonna report 2 bugs. First is that you cannot teleport into rooms that have a closed door e.g. keep depths a lot of room. There are plenty of situations where you can't teleport into the other room because the breakable door is closed and not broken yet. This is a real problem if you play without a signature spell and for instance the new season wand. In both cases you waste your teleport cd / your arcane power just to not get into the other room and then you have to spend your resources to break the door. Which makes for really bad flow. The crusader speed skill breaks down doors on its own. Second I start with a quote: ... First of you are too lazy to fix a bug thats why you limit our potential? Thanks. The wand is not that great to begin with but that restriction is honestly an insult. Fix the bug and give us teleport without cooldown like advertised. Regarding the points of accidental teleport well if you are in harms way you can most likely teleport out of it anyway and spending additional AP isn't that big of a deal either because you won't use that wand for hard difficulties anyway since its not viable.Plagueis1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Baleful Remnant Avatars issue. I'm using the Lord Commander Crusader's Build (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Morocotopo-1829/hero/43494948 Still some items missing XD). It's a pretty cool build, but i've encountered a problem with the Avatars made by Baleful Remnant (2H Flail - Every enemy killed in AC mode becomes an Avatar, bla, bla, bla). The problem is that even with enemies near me, the Avatars remain static as if they can't see the enemies around. For 2.1, you are making a bugfix for the Bowmen Phalanx's Avatars (Fixed an issue that caused the Bowmen to stop attacking when an enemy was in range, but out of line of sight). Is this fix applicable to BR's Avatars, as well as the other Phalanx's Runes?Morocotopo2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Constantly stunned. Was just doing a rift on my Demon Hunter and I just killed the boss and my character was just getting out of a stun and then I noticed that they were still in the stun animation without the debuff, I am unable to move or teleport, I can cast buff spells such as companion and cannot pick up loot.Fatticus2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Cannot Close Rift Upon completing a Greater Rift you are unable to close the rift or claim the xp/gold reward until everyone has spoken to Urshi and upgraded their gem or keystone. This is a great thing most of the time. However if someone chooses to leave the game before upgrading their gem or stone the rift is stuck open with no way to close it or claim the xp/gold reward. This forces people to abandon the game which can be extremely problematic in a public game. The rift should be able to be closed if the person leaves the game even if they fail to upgrade their gems or keystone.JessiBear0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Rift closing drops buffs Tested and can post video if required, when a rift closes, it drops off Prismatic Armor, Bane of the Powerful, Nephalem Glory, but not Magic Weapon.Bergtau0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 About the Corpse Spiders I think this skill really need a rework, as it is a summoned unit and it does not count as PETS. In this sense why can sentry count as pets for demon hunters... or phalanx for crusaders...JackyTheOne0 Sep 10, 2014