Bug Report

Sep 10, 2014 No Time for Losers (HC achievement) I have killed all the different champion elites on the list and it doesn't grant me the achievement. I had killed every champion elite before 2.1 except the swamp hawks that didn't spawn. In 2.1 you removed swamp hawks from the list but I believe this created a bug for those who had all the others champion elites checked on the list. Please fix it and thank you.Glacius7 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Legendary gems I noticed one thing. Gem PAIN ENHANCER (bleeding after crit for 3 seconds) is applied to sentry, minions etc. Gem ENFORCER (poison dmg over time) is NOT applied to sentry, minions etc. About the Enforcer, is it on purpose or is it a bug??sh3riff2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Damage Amplification Character - Wes 70 WD HC Season Issue - Damage amplification modifiers. I'm running a jade build. I'm having to reapply dots more often then should be necessary. Example, versus rift guardian. I'll apply piranhado, locust swarm, haunt, then have to recast haunt to make it tick for the full amount. After soul harvest, I typically have to repeat as if some modifier is being eaten off. We're talking about a 10 million damage difference in haunt ticks which I believe is far too much to be related to the weapon damage and is most likely related to the how gems are working or perhaps damage increase from piranhado falling off even though creeping death passive is selected. Gems are - Gem of Efficacious Toxin and Bane of the Trapped.Wes0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Follower gear visuals in town it resets to the basic gear visuals... gets fixed when i click the follower inventory.KuroNeko0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Raekors all resist ? So ive been trying to find raekor striders and raekor breeches with all resist but i dont seem to be having any luck... I can't reroll them with all resist either, but i've seen other people with all resist rolled on them. Do only certain raekors drop all resist or is this some kind of bug?Rizian4 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Hellfire amulet isn't adding passive sub-70 My hellfire amulet which I'm wearing on a new DH I'm leveling has a Ballistics passive which isn't working. I figured that it'd possibly start working at 55, when that passive unlocks, but it didn't.CoMM0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 New character has never saved I played 1 day with my new character, few days later, get back online and my new character was not there.. Why? is there a save on battle net, so i can get my character back?Mitch6862 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Enchanter Bug I went to enchant a head piece and I went to see what it'd give me. I didn't like the options it gave me so I clicked the exit and it ended up taking my legendary mat but it didn't take my money or any other resources that I know of.Andy0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Crusader Passive Laws Tonight I have noticed that all three Crusader Law Passives have been up. http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/XpectNoLess/SSD3Laws_zpsb807b310.png (Couldn't get the image code to display) I don't have any of the laws on my action bar. Just wanted to know if this is a glitch, intended, or something else. Just noticed it and found it odd. Nothing I can do about it. What's the deal?Astriedax0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Infinite load screen Infinite load screen followed by Network Disconnect message, anyone else have this? its super annoying and happens 3/4ths of the time when starting gamesStabbymicgee2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 DH Evasive Fire fires in random directions I'm leveling a 2nd DH right now, and somewhere along the line recently you broke Evasive Fire -- I say it must have happened recently because I've used Evasive Fire a lot, and it worked perfectly. When it comes out of a backflip sometimes (a lot of times) it has no idea which direction it's supposed to be firing in, and it just starts firing in random directions. At first I thought it was just my fault for holding the cursor too close, but since then I held it 30-40y away in the direction I was firing and it still did the same thing.CoMM0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Survivors Enclave crash/bug This has happened to each my characters now. As I walk up the steps going to Tyrael, my game freezes and crashes. ._. Can't play till something is done.Spankster0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Character dying in Hardcore in PVP. Scrshot. So there is a new bug in D3 that I had the unfortunate of discovering. I was playing with my friends and we decided to brawl, to take a break from rifts. After he defeated me a few times, he could not resurrect me, nor did I have an option to. Then a massage popped up saying that I have died. http://imgur.com/7XgyOgZ As you can see in the picture. It only gave me the option to archive my hero or delete him, as if I actually had died in game to monsters. I tried joining with another lvl 70 and it worked, but sadly now my main Monk is dead, due to this terrible bug.CyberWolf0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Achievement Progress LOST Because of the server crash I lost ALL of my achievement progression on any achievement that wasnt already earned. Pick up 100,000,000 gold? Yeah, start from 0. Kill 20,000 Elite Mobs? Yeah start from 0. This is bull!@#$.ShakeyOwnz4 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Puzzle ring The Goblin that spawns from teh Puzzle ring that are pickign up "grey" items aren't working correcly, he isn't dropping the reward after pickign up the 13 itemsUmi718 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Enchanting bug? I have attempted to enchant crit damage onto my band of untold secrets over 70 times. I have not had crit damage as an option even once. Is this a bug or just the worst luck ever? Odds are it should have rolled some crit damage 12.7 times. I just don't want to keep blowing all my gold and gems on something that will never happen.Benecor2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Old Bug, Still Unfixed. Just wondering if there's been an effort to fix the skill rune Retribution for Fist of the Heavens. It's been bugged like this since the beta, and still hasn't been fixed. It still frequently detonates on random terrain, without obstacles. Can it please be fixed? Changed to work like every other projectile skill in the game? Furthermore, and this is perhaps somewhat biased, but can it not be reverted to a lightning rune? Fist of the Heavens was ever lightning in Diablo 2 and the base skill in Diablo 3 is lightning. There's already a Holy rune for the skill and I daresay Divine Well is significantly better than Retribution. It feels as though Fist of the Heavens is seeing similar treatment to the Wizard's Meteor. A Fire-centric skill which only has two fire runes, both of which drastically change the skill's functionality. Crusaders already have a directional Holy-based burst skill by way of Heaven's Fury: Fires of Heaven (humorously not a Fire rune at all) and quite frankly, even with Retribution fixed and functional it comes nowhere close to Fires of Heaven. tl;dr Fix Fist of the Heavens Retribution. Consider reverting it to lightning. P.S. Slash has 3 Fire runes and Smite has 4 Holy runes. Totally unrelated, but a similar issue to Retribution's element in my opinion. At the very least, Slash ought to see a Physical rune available, regardless of the description claiming to "ignite" the air. There are runes for other skills with far more vast alterations to their original skill.Orange0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 help have tried all that I know, and all of your suggestins and no help the problem is double and fuzzy images when I first installed the game played fine np so it cannot be the computer but after the patch2.1.0 the problem began the computer I have got is a dell 8500 so np with the computer. can please fix the problem have reinstalled the game and the patch but no help problem started after the patch. I am a big fan of diablo 3 reaper od the souls I would to have to stop playing if we cannot fix the problem. please send a email to j_trisler@yahoo.com and let me know something.johnt1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 having promblems Having problems with 2.1.0 fuzzy and double images have updated all tried all of your suggestions,still cant play game, have reinstalled game have done patch over still no help .please send a fix soon i am a fan o diablo 3 reaper of the souls. send fix quick.johnt1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 having probles with patch 2.1.0 having major problems with the recent patch have tried all suggestions is there a fix for this patch as I have said am a big fan of diablo 3 hope you can fix it soon please send a e-mail to j_trisler@yahoo.comjohnt1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Achievement Bug Not sure if this was addressed in hardcore seasons but, you know the achievement for getting 100,000,000 gold, right? Well, tonight I was on my way to getting it and logged out of game to check stats and saw I had a little over 102mil and was wondering why I didn't get the achievement. I went to the achievement and saw that it showed that I was only at a little over 91mil. Just letting you guys know of this bug.TrunkMonkey1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Passives that add to total life pool Hello, Not sure if this is working as intended or not. . . But I use Mantra of Healing, Heavenly Body which adds to my total life pool. When I teleport to another player or into a zone initially- my health drops back to it's original (non-mantra) level, then starts to regen gradually up to the increased level. It's like the Mantra is diabled during teleport, then comes back on once you enter the area. Why is this an issue? Because if I jump into a rift or teleport to a player. . .I start with 80% health. . .and it slowly builds back to the buffed amount. If this is how it's supposed to work, then please disregard this thread. If not, could you please fix this so that people running this Mantra don't suffer the life penalty upon entering a combat area.WhiteOwl0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Ramaladi's Gift not dropping Just wanted to see if its a bug or what not but i've put in 80 hours of game play on T6 and higher and I have yet to see a gift on my account. Is there a way it could not be dropping for some accounts? In the 80 hours of playing i have found a furnace and a woh, and i don't think its fair that the gift has a lower drop chance than both. Also it find it strange how some pple have so many while others have none at all. I really think its a bug and it should be looked at little bit mroe closely. Thanks youMazdamundi3 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Greater rifts not clearing all enemies. I just finished a level 16 greater rift once the Rift guardian spawns all other enemies are to die/disappear, this was not the case i did however get lucky and did not encounter them until i had just about finished off the RG, It was some elites and a few collosoles the elites were the shield carrying skeletons.Killerfate1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 mage channeling skills i have an arcane regen of 17, with gears and familiar, when i channel ray of frost, arcane use of 16, the skill still uses and eventually depletes my arcane power. not sure if this is a bug or not but i believe that if i have more regen that the skill requires then my arcane should not deplete at all.tbtppopone1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Rolling of stats bug issue a after the update I was trying to roll my weapon stats to get a socket, but once I rolled one of my primary stats, the next screen I saw was one of my secondary stats. Which means I couldn't not get my socket. I tried rolling again but it was my secondary stats thay was rolled when I clicked on primary stats to roll. It started to happen after the update. Please get back to me asap. Thanks!MINGI0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Stonefort Bounty I have killed 69/75 Stonefort enemies, then I killed Bricktop - now I can't find any Stonefort enemies to completer the bounty. What do I do?Bronwynne2 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Is Kadala bugged? Seriously tho, by the amount of times she said the legendary lines today i should have gotten at least 5 items from her, and not 1. And it was a pretty healthy chunk of Blood Shards spent. Upon checking, i found out they were rare/magic items, no legendaries. The disappointment is real. Does this happen to anyone else too?Axelmoonsong33 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 No Keystone of Trials I have now completed 20+ T3 rifts and 30+ T2 rifts and have yet to see a Keystone of Trials. This update is complete BS at this point for me since I cant seem to get access to all the new content. WTF Blizzard?Raarrr8 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Greater Rift End Bug Has only happened once out of about 10 greater rifts that I've done so far, but at the end of a 2 person GR, I chose to upgrade my rift stone and hit complete, my level 1 stone became level 9, but the quest wasn't completed. Tried talking to the NPC and just brought up the window showing that I had already made my choice. The main issue was, the quest wasn't completed, so we couldn't move on to another greater rift since the portal to the current one was still open without quitting the current game and starting a new one. So far, this hasn't happened again, but thought I'd throw it out there to see if this has happened to anyone else.Moradin1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Sentries Periodically Not Firing Any DH that has played in 2.1 knows what I'm talking about. It happens most frequently when a monster such as a terror demon vanishes, the sentries will not continue firing at other nearby monsters, they instead wait until that monster reappears to begin firing again. Most annoying thing I've encountered in 2.1 and has caused many illegitimate and frustrating deaths. Can I get a bump please fellas so Blizz can fix this ASAP.ModestMouse0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 missing weapon damage not that good at computers,have friends real goood at this game. looted rham so slayer. think thats the name. spent 70,000000 trying forsocket before i relized its a level 70 weapon with only 470 damage. what do i dobuffbadass1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Greed's achievements So I just killed Greed for second time, this time I wanted to get the achievement. Problem is, I didn't get any of the rest I need. Killing under 30 second torment or higher an not getting hit by any abilities.Sarrow0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 "Bombadier's Rucksack" Spelling Incorrect Should be BOMBARDIER'S RUCKSACK. Not BOMBADIER'S RUCKSACKEchoDelta1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 created and disband a clan, unable to remake! Hello! Not sure if this is a bug, but I'm going to roll the dice and say it is. I created a clan for my friends and I. The punctuation was incorrect in the clan tag, so we disband the clan to fix the error. When I returned to the create clan screen it gives me an error saying the clan/community is already taken. I disband the entire clan yet the name is still locked?ScottWray4 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Tyrael's Might Armor is Looking Weird !!! Hey Guyz, I was checking my barbarian build and found out Tyrael's Might Armour is looking weird, Looks like something wrong with configuration file?? http://i.imgur.com/Gz0z5Nz.jpg Thanks, cipher.cipher0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 crash / freeze pc problem I was playing in a greater rift with a friend. suddenly a window appeared with the following error code 503A6A68-5BF1-4BFA-890A-0EFAF3C4064E but a few days before the pc freezes while playing. the screen is locked and the pc does not respond to any commands. I formatted the pc and just installed diablo but after 1 day the problem has returned. I use windows 8.1Mattex70 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Legendary Gem missing after login Hey Guys I had a lvl 27 Bane of the Powerful gem socketed. I took it out and replaced it with a Wreath of Lightning, and kept the Bane gem in my inventory. When I logged out and logged in again, the Bane gem was gone. I'm sure I didn't sell it or drop it by mistake. I'm doing seasons and I'm ranked in the top 100 in solo wiz, so I was very careful, because that gem was hard work. Luckily I got my friends to help me level another one, but there is definitely a bug there, because I saw a forum post of someone else complaining about the same thing. I suggest that the game should save the gem levels every 10 levels, so in case something like that occurs again (a level 27 gem is lost), you should at least get a level 20 one from the rift boss. If this happened to someone with a lvl 40 gem it would really ruin their day.ayeeff3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Two bugs that ruined greater rift runs Choker Boss fell through the geometry of the world when I charge him with my barbarian. The boss became completely untargetable and I had to quit the game to reset the rift. Just now I had a 2nd charge bug on my barbarian. I was in a greater rift when I got stuck in my charging animation. My character is just running in place and nothing works. I need to reset my game now and lose the rest of my rift run. On a side note, way to totally lay an egg with Barbarians... nobody in my own guild even wants to group with me anymore. The demon hunters, wizards, and monk all run off together. I am lucky to get leftovers.Salsasweats0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 firebird bug The dot from scorch on the ground will not proc fire bird properly.behlial1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Another Firebird Bug Greeting Dev's, Blues and Wizards alike. Stay a while and listen. THere is another bug with the firebird set with the DoT disappearing when Orlash (the Terror Demon Guardian) phases in and out. i have been able to recreate this bug and this is the 2nd time this is happening, basically he spawns -> u get ur dots all over him, nice n sweet, -> he phases out -> phases back in -> *POOF* dots are gone. i dont know if this is intended or not but im guessing not since..he is still ALIVE when he poofs back into reality again, right? anywho will edit this post with a youtube clip as soon as it uploads, cheersSolar1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 no greater rift key solo- mode/ season 1-crusader 70(50)/ still no greater rift key ??ESSEX0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Defender of Westmarch and Cyclone Strike 1. After a few months with this particular shield, the Defender of Westmarch, I'm not certain the added legendary effect actually activates at all. Supposedly a wolf is supposed to charge through some enemies in front of you when you block. Either the graphic is very small or not visible, but I really have no way to tell if it's actually working as intended. Can this be looked into please? Perhaps make the graphic more visible so we know its working? 2. Cyclone strike damage - prior to the main patch I would recall seeing a slight increase in damage output shown by a yellow number when this ability is activated. As in, it would actually hit, crit whenever it rolled it, and notice an effect on the mob health bar. Now I do not see that at all. Frankly not sure if it's even putting out any damage its supposed to. Even though spirit spenders really do minimal damage, one would think that a crit, combined with at least some decent elemental damage boost would be seen by a noticeable drop in the mob health bar.Furosemide0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Jailer cast all jails at once Summary: Champion Jailer threw all possible jails at me with a blink of an eye. More accurate description: Champion Jailer, from the very start of a fight, used three or more jails one after another with no delay at all. This happened in Seasonal Hardcore, EU, Greater Rift 21 Solo with my Witch Doctor (which of course died in that encounter). This thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12945054547 describes same problem, that gives me a reason to think that problem may be coming from using pets/clones. I was using http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-grin-reaper , half of Jade Harvester set and Fetish Sycophants passive and Zombie Dogs. I can't reproduce this possible bug because i do not possess all the gear i was using.duskJet0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 spider failed to follow. Demon hunter in torment iv Rift, i have 5 Marauder sets with RORG, pet spider stop following hero. Tried teleport back to town and to other map spots still not solve problem.LaTiger0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Odyn Son does not proc with WW Using any other skill i can see the proc animation. With WW it does not trigger.Farticus1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Gibbering Gemstone - Chiltara Not Dropping I have killed Chiltara 10+ times and she has not dropped the stone to create the staff. This droprate is too low and takes away from the enjoyment of the game. Can you tell me when it will be fixed?Valhalaru1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 The Binder, Caverns of Araneae Greater Rift 1. The Binder (Rift Guardian) is capable of running around on the webs in the Caverns of Araneae nephalem rift tileset. Presumably because she's flagged as a spider or whatever. 2. When The Binder dies while on the webs, loot is dropped correctly, but Urshi does not spawn (or at least, is not visible/reachable). Note: while The Binder was running around on the webs, she would not engage me (no pathing, stuck, something), which may be part of the issue. EDIT: This scenario has only happened once, so I'm just kind of assuming causation.Koarth1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 clan chat error cant send massage to clan chat eror code 319021palo0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Leg Gems across multiple characters redrop I have multiple characters. Two of them have Legendary gems. When I play with one, the legendary gem that the other character equips drops again. When I get to the gem upgrade, this gem has been reset, meaning that if I upgrade it, it will go from rank 0 to rank 1, while my equipped gem of the same type is of a higher rank. The workaround is to drop the new gem and quit the game. Note that the equipped gem is not reset after relogon, therefore its rank is conserved. This is quite inconvenient since I want to use my powerful character to upgrade gems for my weaker characters. I do not know what would happen if i removed this gem and put it in my stash (and have 2 of the same gem in my stash), but I will not try due to other bugs I've seen around gem duplication.Prusik3 Sep 9, 2014