Bug Report

Sep 6, 2014 Level 30 GRift bugged We just finished a level 30 Greater Rift and the upgrade gem/rift stone vendor did not spawn. We did have a rare pack bug in the zone before it that was stuck at 1 health but we still got the Rift Guardian to spawn. Class in the rift where Demon Hunter, Wizzard, and Witch Doctor. We ran through all the other levels and were not successful in locating her.Socalskillz0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 6000+ Shards spent on kadalah = 1 unique Before you say RNG is RNG These 6k shards are being spent on gloves as a DH in hc seasonal. EVERY OTHER purchase nets a unique in 1-2 hundred shards or so.... but the gloves only 1 in 6k?Soliloquy3 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Season Bug, can't get an achievement Just realized that i can't complete an achievement within the new season (softcore). I created a new season character when seasons were launched, started a game and realized i had 4 tabs in my stash, meaning i could only buy one. This disables the possibility of me obtaining the achievement "Space! I love space!". I bought the last tab completely to make sure the other were just a visual bug or something and no, they were all usable and and the option to keep buying tabs dissapeared. Here are some pics of my season character and non seasonshowing stash and achievement Season pics http://i61.tinypic.com/2nusx06.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/6o25o6.jpg Non season pics http://i60.tinypic.com/2hrhlir.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/5b34bc.jpg Anything that can be done so i can get this achievement? *** Edit: i've noticed that whenever i start a new game or resume it and open my stash, the first tab to be shown is the fifth (the one i bought) and not the first oneGreegga3 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Greater Rift Closed After Game Dropped I don't know if I would necessarily call this a bug, but it is something that needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY. I was at the end of a Tier 22 Greater Rift, trying to upgrade my Gem & nothing was happening. The game dropped of course. I log back on & both my Keystone is gone AND the Greater Rift was closed, which means I didn't get to upgrade my Legendary Gem or get the Gold/Exp from closing it. You need to change it & make it so somehow there is a grace period when people drop from the game to get back in & prevent all of their time & effort from just getting flushed down the crapper. I would think this should be common sense? Anyways, make it happen ASAP before I & countless others Rage Quit. We've given you enough of our money over the years. It's not asking too much to have a game that actually works correctly. Thanks.Cam0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Surplus Legendary Gem/Missing Legendary gem Around 1pm-ish on the 26th, I did a greater rift and picked up two gems. Both of them turned out to be Bane of the Powerful. Since it was my first gem, i wasn't aware if you could have an extra legendary gem or not (had a hunch it was a bug and left it in my chest). When i gathered all 14 gems (rift guardian stopped giving them for me), I noticed that i was missing my Boon of the Hoarder. I assume that that extra Bane of the Powerful was supposed be Boon of the hoarder. Is there anyway to get rid of bane of the powerful and replace it boon of the hoarder.LazyBumat71113 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Hardcore character killed by unknown I was doing bounties in Torment 1 with around 12 million toughness buffed and, in the midst of engaging fire chains, plagued, waller champion pack in dahlgur oasis, when I got one shot, all the way through my unstable anomaly proc (which did nothing, or at the very minimum knocked nothing back, I didn't see it do anything at all). It was somewhat jarring as, even with the initial chains damage, nothing was so much as budging my health until the instant death. When archived it simply listed what killed me as 'unknown'. My connection showed no signs or rubberbanding at the time or...well, any funny business. I can't be certain if this is a known of bug? I hear mention of people regarding unknown as meteors and stage damage stuff? But I can't think of anything near my character that would of qualified - no explosive barrels, plants, etc. I would love any insights into perhaps just what happened.Catabolicus0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 ring of royal grandeur issue problem solved . tyLtWolf2 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 UBER DIABLO BUG When you fight UBER DIABLO with a friends and him summon MAGHDA, she's life stop at 1.199kk and don't go down.Ragons1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Kadala - Is this a bug Whenever Kadala says "What? I didnt even know I had that thing!" I never get a legendary. It seems like this is one of the lines she would say upon giving a legendary item. Can anyone clarify if this is a bug or just a seriously troll line for when she gives you yet another rare item?TRiiKz1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Impossible to reset quest My level 52 wizard is currently stuck in the fall of westermarch with completely broken armor, absolutely no way to backtrack to a location where I can repair it, absolutely no way to town portal out of there, and absolutely no way to at least restart the quest so that I actually have a chance to complete it. Essentially, he's stuck in limbo and I can't enjoy him. And I kinda want to.Alegorn0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Arcane Type prefix on weapon does not proc TF Temporal Flux for Wizard. Not sure if bug but as the weapon (wand in this case) does arcane damage, it should proc Temporal Flux. Magic Weapon with arcane damage type should also proc Temporal Flux. Or at least I'd think so.Rishar0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 15 Uber Diablos and no Heart of Evil TOR6 Anyone else having this issue? I have done 15 runs since this morning, all other machines are fine and give orrgans but I just cannot find the ones on uber diablo...Daken1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Magic Weapon does not add Arcane type damage Magic Weapon has a few different elemental types. Electrify adds electrical type damage, Ignite adds fire damage, but none of the ones listed as arcane add arcane damage. I don't know if this is an oversight or intentional but it seems like it should do arcane damage since the others do add other types of damage.Rishar0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Diaconnecting on Greater Rifts. I spent a good time in a greater rift 28 only to get diconnected because of the server when i was almost to the rift boss and i get nothing to show for it when i log back in. Wasting my time and effort, at least give me back my rift key.Abraham0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 slight texture issue on opening screen was looking at my friends list just now before i started playing and i noticed that the text indicating that my hero was "hardcore seasonal" was slightly showing thought the small preview window that pops up when you float over a friends name here's a picture that shows this http://i.imgur.com/r7Jwg6l.jpg not game changing in any way just a small thing.EverFresh0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Uninteractivity My Diablo III logs in, authenticates, loads heros, and opens the game. Yet, my character does not interact with the game. Rooms wont load and doors wont open. Help?Jorroo0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Greed turned against me First time getting The Vault, and this happens. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15548803/Screenshot001.jpg Basically we brought Greed to near death (probably near the middle? don't remember), and it jumps away and gets squashed in this bottom corner. Totally uncool and can't pick up gems / items as they are boxed in just outside of looting range. Fortunately did get the gold thanks to Things of the Deep sitting in our stashes.KeroBaka0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Resource Cost Reduction Bug After the latest patch, my RCR is not being calculated or executed correctly. I am running as a DH with pride's fall (30% RCR), perfectionist passive (10% RCR to Discipline), and 50 utility paragon points in RCR (10% RCR). So I should be running at 40% hatred RCR and 50% discipline RCR, but instead its 37% and 43.3% respectively. After playing around with each ability/skill, each one individually shows the correct percentage, but when combined they do not add up properly. Has anyone else experienced this issue?DameVaako1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Resource Reduction Bugged I'm not sure if it's bugged, or if it's always been this way since I never really paid much attention to resource reduction. I had a 2H Leg Weapon with 6% resource reduction on it, I eventually leveled to the point i had to replace it. I ended up getting a 1H weapon with 5% resource reduction and a belt with 5% resource reduction, but when I look at my character profile and look at Resource Reduction it's still showing as 5%. Does this not stack anymore, because when I re-equipped the 2H leg with 6% and kept the belt with 5%, it moved up to 6% Resource Reduction on my character profile. Long story short.. Does resource reduction take the highest reduction from only 1 piece of equipment now?RyuXion0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Rift Trial issues Please adjust the monster AI or the scaling for Trial Rifts. I am getting sick of getting rift keys 8-10 levels below where I should be because if monsters spawning and then running in all different directions. Mobs in Greater Rifts do not do this so please adjust the mobs that spawn in the trial rifts accordingly. I should not have to bring a pull monk into a Trial Rift just so I can get a Greater Rift key at the level I should be at for a solo Greater Rift.JessiBear0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 No range for Mask of Jeram leg. affix shown When pressing ctrl to show the affix ranges theres nothing shown for the increased pet damage.M510 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Elite/Champs stuck at 1 health This has happened a few times to me in regular and greater rifts. One monster from a mob gets stuck at 1 health and wont die. This is especially annoying in the higher greater rifts as the orbs do not drop then. Have a screenshot or two I can dig up if need be.Dalke310 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Smart loot isn't smart since 2.1 So I started leveling a few seasonal chars since the patch release, haven't played much though and barely hit level 20 on one of them, the others remain at 12-14. Interestingly, and to my disappointment, the stat rolls on low level items (sub 20) are way off! Voodoo mask rolled with only +26 strength. That's 1: strength on a WD; sure it can happen but it shouldn't happen all the time like it does, and 2: It's a class specific item rolling a impossible stat, at least that's what was suppose to be the case. My crusader got plenty of intellect items which triggered me to play the WD instead, sending most of the gear straight over because he got no +str items :/ He also recieved a equal amount of dex rolls on gear... There's just a even 1/3 spread between the stats on items actually, across all 3 chars (DH, Crusader and WD, all receiving every stat at random) This ruins the game, really. It's like 1.0 all over and that's not a fun environment to level in after filling an account to it's limit with characters already. I just can't be bothered to level one more time with no availible red gems from high lvl chars, no gold, no nothing, just a fresh start and impossible item drops which are as useful as white items. :(Axeroid0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 No loot Killed Azmodan Torment I (70) and no loot appeared. Is this actually possible?Tyronath1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Smart Loot Fail Hello. For the second time I got a legendary item with my wizard and the main stats on it goes to strenght. Blizzard should really look into it, and if possible I would like to have my item stats fixed to inttelligence as it should, without me having to spend the only enchant I have on it. ThanksCarnificina4 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Hellfire Amulet passive not working I have a hellfire amulet with the crusader indestructible passive, and it is very inconsistent on whether or not it will work. The passive itself works fine but the one I get from the amulet will not work at all in the training grounds, and is picky on whether it will work against monstersBasic4 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 EA doesn't fire with MS&IMP -Video- (bug) EA works with CA and Impale, but when multishot is added and replaces CA, EA doesn't work! here is the video, it is only a minute long and proves what I am saying. http://www.twitch.tv/michael13785/c/5069192Michael4 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 The Spider Queens Grasp + The Grin Reaper Bug Spider Queen's Grasp is proccing (60% slow) on MY attacks with Corpse Spider: Spider Queen, but not my Mimics from The Grin Reaper helmet who are casting Corpse Spider: Spider Queen like mad! Is that intended or just not working as it should? Would be lovely if they did. Then that weapon that none uses would actually have a use... Because its not alot of slowing effects in when playing Grin Reaper build as WD. It would indeed help and maybe even make the build more viable in higher tiers. Hope you make it work with the mimics! Would indeed make me use it :) Cheers from a Happy WD Cudos on RoS & 2.1! Game changers both of em.Davajnzor0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Suggestion - Bounties Proportion As most of Diablo III player know, a common thing to do is Split Farming, but sometimes finding someone to split isn't easy or efficient because of some lower DPS party member, so here's the suggestion. When you do Split Bounties you have 4 player to do 5 bounties, in my suggestion the game would adequate your party size, for example: If you are playing with 4 players you should do 5 bounties, if you are playing with 3 you would have 4 bounties to do and successively. This mechanic would solve the problem of finding suitable people to join your party and the time taken to do every bounty would be proportional. Just an insight. Thanks.Mad0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 TWO GREEN ITEMS one LEGEndary.. and my groups Loot is stuck under Greeds chest! Please help.. STill in gameLordKelric2 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Witch doctor no critical hits Hey guy I don't know if u can help or if it is happening to any one else but my season witch doctor won't crit for his primary skill plague of toads or firebats I don't know if that's how it is suppose to be but if someone could reach out to me that would be great thanksDosEquisGuy0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Epiphany / Insight display issue When you have Epiphany / Insight in you skill bar and hover over the unruned skill in skill selection it still displays 45 spirit regeneration instead of 20. http://imgur.com/6elI68sM510 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Marked for Death Every time I cast Marked for Death I get the message this skill is not ready even though it casts correctly.Nightbringer5 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Elite that was killed became invincible Location: arreat crater lvl 1 Bounty: Kill Growlfang Issue: a yellow elite is unable to be targeted or damaged... but is able to kill me still... there is a replica that i had killed still stationary but a duplicate yellow elite is obviously broken... tyOnBroknWings1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Musty Lectern typo in Halls of Agony A Musty Lectern I encountered in the Halls of Agony lvl 3 is misspelled "Musty Lecturn." I know both spellings are acceptable but all the other lecterns in the Halls of Agony are spelled with a second "e." Probably not a big deal since they're both right but I thought you'd want to be consistent. I was playing a Hard Core Seasonal character on Normal. I've encountered this before in non-seasonal standard core but this is the first time I took a screen shot: http://imgur.com/DiFxwQz Hope I was helpful!onetwo50 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Black Hole Absolute Zero damage not working? Hi, When I cast black hole with the Absolute Zero rune, is it supposed to show on my character page? It doesn't seem to change anything for me, and I don't see any noticeable damage difference in output damage. Is this not working for me? ThanksObsidian3 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Missing Wings?? Is anyone else experiencing this? I purchased ROS today and once downloaded, started play all well and good, then remembered I purchased the collectors edition of Diablo III, with the Angel Wings and other bits, I started a new game with the Crusader, and noticed the Angel Wings from DIII Collectors Edition and Kerrigan Wings from Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm Collectors edition aren't available, checked in Chest and Inventory, no go. Any info on this from Blizzard or another user would be great. TIA.Johnson076 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Greater Rift Guardian did not spawn Playing the game, and I was killing, then all of the sudden it killed all the monsters and the greater rift guardian notified me that he spawned... However, was no where in sight... How do you compensate for this? I don't mean to sound greedy or anything, but dang it... I was farming stuff and now I can't get my gear for my time.......... Any right minded person would be upset about this.ShadowEvil0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 missing wings Since the 2.1 patch came out, none of my characters display their wings any more. I've noticed that most, but not all, other players are missing their wings as well. Removing and replacing them has not corrected the problem.SAINTELMO2 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Bug with minimum Spirit Generation value http://imgur.com/eu0S5Rb The current 1.67 value is lower than the minimum of 1.7 shown. Is it a typo with the 1.7 that should read 1.6 or something?Rhialto1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Adding socket to hellfire ring Not sure if this is a bug. I just tried to enchant to add a socket to a hellfire ring literally 25 times, burning through all my forgotten souls and salvaging all of the saved legendary items I could stand to part with to get more forgotten souls, and I didn't get a single socket opportunity. So maybe it's just really rare on a hellfire ring, or maybe it's not actually on the roll table, I don't know. Seems a bit excessive if it's that rare to roll a socket, but what do I know, I just play. Thanks for your time and all the "L2Xn00b" replies I'm about to get.meshuggah1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Bonus Bounty acts always the same I've noticed that every single time I load Adventure Mode, the bonus bounty acts are I and V. I talked to many people that have the same issue, but with a different two acts. I assume that this is meant to be randomized each time. EDIT: Apparently this is intended. Nothing to see here.Typh2 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Disintegrate does not disintegrate All enemy corpses are still on the battlefield. Same on every rune.mariopk1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Idle when Attack Large Group Character does nothing when when melee attacking large group of enemies. I was playing my monk on a T6 rift. I encountered a large group of skeletons and the guys that summon more skeletons. The skeletons grouped up. I trying to attack the group by using crippling wave (bound to my left mouse button) and clicked and held down the button in the middle of the group. What happened was that my character did not attack the group, nor did my character move toward the click location like it would if a had made a movement click. My character just sat there doing nothing. This is dangerous as it could cause sustain based tanky characters to die. As a picture is always useful, here is an ASCII picture detailing the situation. ___XXX __XXXX MXXAX __XXXX ___XXX The 'M' Would be my monk and the X's the skeletons. the 'A' would be my click location and the location of another skeleton. Pardon the extra underscores, but the forum was removing the white space i was usingTeraInferno1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 [bug] All my achievements got reset I just noticed that, and i can't even re-earn them. Thanks.HolyDiver0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 An unexpected decryption error occured Any solution please?sibourboulos0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Khazra Den Bounty Removed? Has the bounty been removed. Haven't seen it for many many bounties. I know it had bugs completing before all the monsters were killed.Blackarrows0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Chakram through walls? I'm not sure if it's intended or not... Why the Chakram can go through walls? I've got the Spines of Seething Hatred quiver, i'm not sure if it can affect. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/Fqw2ceq.jpg Sorry my english >w<Thabbela0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Healing and Tooltip for Life/sec not matching I'm playing my monk and have been playing with Life per Second for a bit today and I'm noticing the actual healing amounts to about half of what the tool tip is saying. That is to say I have 49k LPS and I'm watching myself heal for only 24.5k a tick. What gives?Jesaynt1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Bug - Mob remain on the screen after death Like as u can see on this link http://i60.tinypic.com/2gv0e2s.jpg mob sometimes remain on screen even if they are dead. Sorry dunno if this is already reported.MARIETTO0 Sep 5, 2014