Bug Report

Sep 23, 2014 Enchantment bug 2.1.1 The Soldier's Grapplers bracers Dex cannot be upgraded. This may happen to many items, but just saw this now. The potential of the Dex is 300-329 and they currently have 302. I went to roll a higher Dex and it rolled a 219 and upon looking at the potential in the enchantment list (? button) it says 200-219.Vrayl0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Bug report on hellfire amulet on WD hell fire amulet which give passive skill : midnight feast(increase pet dps by 50% and additional 1 zombie dog) The passive didnt work. the dps is not sure 50% more but i clearly dont have 1 additional dog.SHOGUNMISA1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Goblin Opens a Portal Into the Pony land Finally I get a Goblin to spawn one of these portals after 306 Paragon levels in the season (so I clearly think these portals are way too rare). But the portal does not open into the realm of Greed, but into the stupid Pony Land. Now that is CLEARLY a BIG BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pony land... my god... That is really a big NO NO anyway.... better strip that out in next weeks update. The loot there is Pathetic. I think I got two yellow items on T3 in HardCore.. Very displeased because I didn't get my Boon of the Hoarder. Just like this lord of Bells. 2500 rifts and still nothing.KurganFU2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Goblin change just killed a goblin with super speed that opened up a portal every 2 seconds. whats going on?Dinosaur3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Crusader: Falling Sword Bug when Video starts Hi all, I faced an issue with my Crusader when using Falling Sword. I fought against "Greed" with some randoms and just a moment befor he died I used "Falling Sword". The Video Sequence (I think there is one) started just before I landed. When the sequence was skipped I was still "in heaven" and wasn't able to use any skill like a town portal or something else. I was lucky when I killed my Diablo session and entered a Game I got the same group and someone helped me to port back to the loot. Phew... But non the less it's a bug I think. RegardsChasil0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Dying to nothing. I have been playing on my Demon Hunter in Greater Rifts lately and have noticed that many times I die to nothing. I have been noting mortar locations, the electricity bolts, and the various other affixes that champions and monsters can have but sometimes my DH goes from full health to dead in an instant. Many times Reflect gets me and I understand this but the latest instance happened when I was standing completely out of LoS of a champion pack letting my sentries and pets do the fighting and I dropped dead I was not attacking so reflect could not have been the culprit and because of the LoS the various affixes that have the power to one shot me could not have even targeted me. Is this a more widespread issue that others have been experiencing or is there something that I am missing?CM11132 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 CotA dropping rune If you have the Immortal King set and have Call of the Ancients up, changing acts or starting a new rift makes them lose whatever rune powers they are supposed to have. The one I notice most is Ancient's Fury since I depend on the extra fury generation. Resummoning them, if they are not generating fury, fixes it.Seiya3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 COTA fury bug COTA with Fury rune will sometime just stop generating fury. My ancients are attacking, but no fury is generated. It is quickly fixed by re-casting the ancients.Schtick4 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 speed bonus plus barbs whirlwind whenever I get a speed bonus with Barbs whirlwind its very sloppy hard to control and its a punishment rather that a bonus.Patriot0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Black Hole Piranhas Bug I play my WD with a Wiz alot and there is a bug that causes mobs to get stuck floating and at 1HP life that can not be killed. This is a terrible bug when trying to do Time trials and Grifts. the only Piranhas that seem to bug it out are the Frozen and tornado. Please look into this. Its very annoyingShimmerglow0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Invincible fallen grunt I was just doing a t1 rift in seasons when I was killing a group of fallen shamans, it spawned in an invincible fallen grunt. The only way to survive was to run away! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3JLOXn3Qw&feature=youtu.beTashiro6 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Character lost I logged in and all of a sudden two characters I played were gone and it asked me to create a new character. And sometimes I can see my old characters, can somebody help?ArThur1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 After MP game, followers lost all items. As the description says, after doing rifts in 4 player MP, i went to solo. Once im my game, i noticed my followers have had their talents unselected, and have all loot dissapear. Is there ANY way to get the items back? I had my second unity on my follower, and a pre-ros puzzle ring (which is irreplaceable). Are they gone forever?Jeriko1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Wand of Woh + Firebird Dear blizzard Team, is it possible, that the Wand of Woh and the firebird Set doesent work together that well, as it should? I think, there is a little problem with the trigger of the "burning"-dot and the chain explosions from the wizzard. Actually i have an cdr from 65%. So, i hit very often. It lasts too long until the monsters get burned from the set at maximum dmg. At my calculations it should last 3 seconds until they burn to death... I hope u can solve the problems. Greatings Avatrax Ps: Sorry for my english ^^Avatrax0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Bug animation snow storm Hello . I have found a bug , the ability of a snow storm with rune of lightning storm . Incorrectly displays the animation of the falling shells , only with this rune. Help to fix please.Fear1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Unable to transmog recipe models. Simply put, I cannot use the models for legendary and set items that I have both learned the recipe for and crafted in this current patch. I learn the transmog from drops just fine, but crafting an item doesn't seem to unlock its model. I have only experienced this in Seasonal mode; I haven't tested it for normal. Specifically, on my character Guan (65 Monk) I was unable to learn the model for Rozpedin's Staff after crafting it. I was also unable to learn any Hallowed Defenders and Aughild's Victory pieces that I crafted.Zuhukanah1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 bug upgraded gem I upgraded a gem that there is no inventory ad anyone character. The gem is "Gem of Efficacious Toxin" wen i try to upgraded i see 2 gem but in my inventory i have only the lowest :( Can you help me? ThanksDiauru0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Thrown out with no server shutdown notice I am no longer getting the server shutdown countdown notices. Instead, the server just cuts my connection. While I very much appreciate the scheduled maintenance notices appearing both in the Battle.net app and the main game screen, that does NOT obviate the need for server shutdown notices. (Come to think of it, I think it's been many weeks since I've seen one.) Patch 2.1.0 (final moments), Windows 7 x64.Starlite0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Clickables in a Greater Rift Was playing a Greater Rift and got the Wimseydale set and found that there were things like presents and bowls of gold that could be clicked on. My understanding is that in a greater rift there shouldn't be. Thought I would share.Woodbyte0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Hey Blizz....please elaborate on invig. gem. Reduced damage while under control impairing effect. Heal when the effect hits you @ 25. Now ones FIRST thought is that being frozen would heal you and increase your toughness....and that frozen is the PRIMARY reason anyone would use this. So now then why does it do nothing when we are frozen? What is a control impairing effect if frozen isn't? I mean when I'm frozen my controls feel pretty damn impaired. Does this also mean jailer doesn't count? Does stone actually do ANYTHING? Please respond with a list of effects this gem works with. I will bump this darn post until I get this clarified.shamurai74 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Unstable Anomaly The Wizard passive skill Unstable Anomaly is not always being triggered on death. I have the 6 piece Firebird's Finery set and seems like the game uses that most of the time before the Unstable Anomaly or when the Firebird's Finery is on cooldown the passive skill does not activate. This issue seems to happen when in solo combat and in multiplayer. The passive skill seems to work after a death and then does not trigger again after a few more deaths. The cooldown is not present either when I have died. Is the wording incorrect for the passive skill as a chance to occur or is it not working properly?Trudels1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Gloves of Worship bug So I found Gloves of Worship from a bounty bag yesterday on my wizard, and I have to say they are amazing. In fact, they are a bit too amazing. While the four shrine effects that existed since Vanilla's launch (GF/MF, exp, protection, and frenzy) are all ten minute duration as intended, it seems the two shrines that were added in during a patch (fleeting and empowered) remain at the beta duration of one hour. This happens every time I get the respective shrines. This happens consistently across multiple sessions as well. I should note that this has all been in Adventure Mode. While it's certainly very nice to have nigh-permanent fleeting and empowered buffs, I can't imagine this is intentional, especially since all the other shrine effects with these gloves were decreased during beta.Kvothe6 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Act 2 Keywarden and Dune Dervish bug. Decide to get some Keys today, farming on MP5 with TR/WoV Monk. Everything was going good until I jumped into Act 2. The Act 2 Keywarden and Dune Dervish (Elite/Champion Packs) are killing me instantly. I've noticed that WoV gets reflected back when the warden is spinning. But I am being killed in one hit whether they are spinning or not (Also even when not attacking it happens). It doesn't happen every time, but it is happening often. This is the only Monster Type giving me any trouble, all others my health is usually above 75%. My Monk stats: 45.8K Health 418 Resist All 3271 Armor 44.9% Dodge 113k Paper Damage 5.6% Life Steal. As I said it is an instant death, from 100% health to 0%. *edit Also the Keywarden doesn't die at 0% while he is whirlwinding.Jtveclipse1211 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Act V: The Burning Man bug After completing the quest 'The Burning Man' the exit remains blocked off and there is no way out of the area. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ZnIL3sS.jpgSlox1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Uber's Magdella In uber's she does not take damage during the fight, especially if you kill the other boss before her. I've had this happen 2 times now. Waste of keys and for hardcore this is scary to exit the game and hope you lived.Sirmax1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Any Eta on Fix of "StormShield Bug" ? Any Eta on Fix of "StormShield Bug" ? Would love to use my stormshield that I have but the stats r completely bonked atm (I no they posted about this) I was jsut bringing it up again to so hopefully there is fix soon :D "fingers crossed" or any info when it will be fixed?DonDadda0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Warp back to wrong town after Trial Rift I was sitting in Act 3/4 town (Bastion's Keep Stronghold) and did a Trial Rift. I died in this rift, ressurected and took the Town Portal back to leave and open a Greater Rift. To my suprise, I warped back to Act 2's town (Hidden Camp). I remember it being the default town for this game (I guess due to current Bounties being on Act 1 and 2). I took a screenshot showing my own Town Portal from Hidden Camp to Arreat Core (Act 3). The screencap is in French, my apologies, but it should be pretty straightforward anyway. http://i.imgur.com/bV2HtaS.jpgcedrikfd2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Way too long hallway for a greater rift Sometimes you get the longest hallway ever in a greater rift which gets to be a pain especially on solo mode... You have to walk back allllll the way where you been at only because you meet a pack doing 5 thunderstorm at once on you... Thats kinda ridiculous when you know you can meet the timer in a better zone facing easier mobs. Season is too much based on the luck you can have.HolyProphet2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 GRift Did not put me at correct checkpoint I was on level 3 of a greater rift. Level 3 was the Cesspools. I died on this floor, and it ended up putting me at the beginning of the 2nd floor which was a sewer floor. I lost the rift because I had to run the whole way through. If I had even 30 seconds longer, I would have gotten to rank 33 grift.fliplock0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 bott and WD Please note the bugs associated with BOTT and WD skills and items. They are detailed in this post in the WD section. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14526892658 regardsoubeedada0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Keyboard connection errors in windows 7 I have an APEX steelseries RAW keyboard and I have been using it non stop for a week of playing diablo, then I ran into an issue all of a sudden. I don't know if you did a pre-patch for 2.1.1, but my keyboard literally disconnects from my computer now for some unknown reason. For troubleshooting, I have done the following: 1. Updated Firmware and driver 2. uninstalled and reinstalled driver 3. Tried different USB ports on my computer to see if it is a general port that is bad. 4. updated my video drivers and audio drivers(as video pauses for a moment as the keyboard disconnects) 5. completely uninstalled all drivers and let windows install the generic driver for the keyboard. 6. tried a new keyboard(which also failed) The issue isn't my keyboard, as my keyboard works fine when I am not playing this specific game, and even when I am playing other games(including WoW). I am running windows 7 64 bit with a AMD 1GB 7770 HD, AMD 620E 2.6ghz processor, 8gb of kingston RAM(all working), 5 TB of total HDD space and an NF750-G55 motherboard. I run the game at 60fps usually, when the keyboard disconnects, it will randomly reconnect again for a few moments and then disconnect itself again. During the disconnect/reconnect cycle, the video and sound completely pause(freeze up) and then they start up once more. I tried looking through these forums but they had little help on my issue. Does anyone know anything about this issue?Slicerin0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Ubers bug ! hello there ! so , we wre in t6 , HC , we opened the realm of evil , ( Diablo fight ) , and he spawns Magdha ! ofc , the game bugged , as we killed all the bosses , except her . she was stuck on 1b something hp , and her hp wasnt moving ! we tried everything , useless . he had to exit the game and leave it . can someone pls fix it , pls ??? ty !!! also , the guaranteed organ dropping from kw would be nice , on t6 . we need to kill a boss 6-7 times sometimes , just to get a drop .SSefiraa3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 T6 Act 1 bounty... repeats So... i have done a lot of t6 act 1 bounties and guess what? the ONLY legendary i get is the throne bracers. I get them every box no matter what. Something broken?cataclysm3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Vengeful Wind, Fist Weapon - does not stack This weapon "Increases the maximum stack count of Sweeping Wind by 3". I had 3 stacks before equipping this weapon, and I only get 3 stacks after equipping this weapon. In other words, when attacking, you are supposed to get 1 stack per crit hit, up to a max of 3, normally. Which is still all I get, no matter how many times I crit after reaching the 3 stack limit. If I am reading the affix properly, I should get the stacks up to 6, now... which does not happen. It would appear the item affix is not activating.Cimmerian2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Bug: Moratorium Legendary Gem My hardcore Monk character died with legendary gem Moratorium equipped without triggered "Near Death Experience" passive. Character had low health, not in the middle of enemies, but was taking stagger damage.EndOfSeattle12 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Achievements A5 - not be marked as completed Hi I dont get achievements "On the Edge Reality" I have completed four but few minutes ago I get "The Time Trap" and "The Demonic Prisoner" It must be bugget because I get XP and GOLD and game sad "complete" But its not marked as finished at achievement list "On the Edge Reality" And second little bug When I was doing achievements "PINK'D" and "I JUST BLUE MYSELF" I had to kill some of enemies twice or three timesFext2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 angel hair braid only works on unruned punish If you are trying a fire punish build with angel hair braid, it simply does not work Angel hair braid only gives all runes if punish is on your bar UNRUNED. This forces you to use physical (unruned) as main damage of punish. I am a fire basher, and I am sad :( please fix. hell please just read thisDJpattiecake16 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Wave of Light I just updated the game and played for the first time in several months. My monk is missing the Wave Of Light skill. Is that a bug or are they updating it or something?Dragonsarm2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Legendary potion level incorrect? Since the last update while playing at level 70 every potion I've found has been for 61 instead of how it had been since ROS of being the level of my character. I've asked some others and it sounded like they weren't getting level 70 potions either.Samuraishi1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Bug - Wrong item level drop? Just finished running a normal rift on Torment 2 (level 70) and while I was killing the rift guardian I had a bottomless potion drop with a level of 61. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen and this is a bug. I have another of the same potion already that is level 70. No idea why this one dropped at 61AntBriWes10 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 force armor + perdiction Perdition grift guardian slam attack ignores force armor that is supposed to limit attacks to 35% HP. Perdition can oneshot you PS : Perdition completely ignores mirror imagesTudi1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Crusader Law of Hope I wanted to know if this law is bugged or is it working correctly? I was using stop time which stop health loss and regen but I still notice I take damage after a certain amount of time even though the rune part of the skill is still going. I use long arm of the law also so this would last 13 secs but doesnt like I said stop the damage or healing. I play HC so this is useful on higher level if it would work correctly. I only did a little be of test yesterday.SaintCoultz1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Infernal Machine of Evil Hello Bug-Team, as i played the Infernal machine of Evil with my friend, to get the essenz of evil there was a Bug. We´ve played it with two Demon Hunters, and as Diablo spawned the Witch, then her livepool stopped at 1,200,932 live while 8 !! Towers shooted at her. We´ve tried to kill her many times at the same "rift" but always the same result.... What now ? can we get the Keys to the infernal machine back or something ??? Greetz GlorfíndelGlorfíndel0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Error 5016 Hi, i'm having a problem when adding a friend to my friend's list: Error 5016. I tried to submit a ticket it says "We are unable to accept requests for this type of issue. Please visit Reporting Diablo III Bugs for more information." What can i do? Thanks!Martin7 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Server lag around 10 am EST / Hardcore Hello Blizzard tech support and Blizzard forums, Let me preface this by saying I am sure not much will be done about this as there is a giant message about customer support doing nothing for dead hardcore characters. That said not too long ago this very morning Diablo 3 itself (not my ISP or personal connection) was laggy to the extreme, I was doing some none too risky bounties, not even on torment, on my hardcore season wizard Sharkz. I was in the middle of fighting a gold monster when the lag hit; all my skills were delayed by a huge margin of time, monsters stopped loading in and I couldn't move, I tried running away, I tried teleporting to town, and I tried just about everything, Eventually I crashed the game as a last vain desperate hope. From there i asked a few of my other friends if it was just me or Diablo and they confirmed they also were having large amounts of lag just with Diablo, not with WoW or anything else. I waited 15 minutes to get back on Battle.net due to the queue that popped up of (clearly) other people trying to get back on Diablo after experiencing the same lag/ disconnect I had. After all the waiting I log on to see my Hardcore character (pardon the language) dead as !@#$. This is extremely distressing to me and my fun levels within Diablo, I understand the risks of a hardcore character and can safely say dying in glorious combat would have been an acceptable death for Sharkz, However dying due to your servers lagging and a situation completly beyond any control of mine is not glorious, in the slightest, at all, ever. If there is anything that your team is able to do remedy this I would be a very happy player, and as someone who has played with and supported Blizzards games for 10+ years I would love to stay a happy player. I would be fine with any solution that can save my beloved Sharkz, be it a rollback, restore, or any other R word. Please Blizzard support, do the right thing. Sincerely, Voltare/Sharkz(RIP)VOLTARE1 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [Video] Invincible Mobs Wouldn't want to encounter something like this at the wrong time against the wrong mobs in HC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84-T1IjKYw&feature=youtu.betucci892 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 "Its a Marathon Conquest" game crash bug I've killed the grift guardian on lvl 31 and got the "Its a Marathon Conquest" achievement. Not knowing what it is, I've clicked on the link in the chat to this achievement and the game crashed (instead of opening the corresponding achievement window). Lost all my loots from the guardian and possible upgrades of my gem.Wetal0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Graphics glitch Good day all Before the 2.0.1 patch my game of D3 was running with no issues , when I joined the PTR I started getting an issue where my screen would go black for a few seconds. Since the patch went live I am now getting the same issue. I have updated the graphics driver and direct x , but still have the same issue. Anyone have an idea as to why it is happening?Nobin2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 2h Leonine Bow of Hashir rolled stats as a 1h I dunno if it was just bad luck, but I found this 2handed legendary bow a little bit ago, and it rolled stats as a 1handed bow. I know it rolled stats as a 1hander because, for example, the max dexterity stat it could roll was 750 instead of 1125.Bigfoot0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Lost leg gem when removing from ring I was in Act 5, and removed a leg gem from a ring, it is not in my inventory, and I have space, not on ground not in stash. Other players were in a rift in Act 1AoWDead0 Sep 22, 2014