Bug Report

Sep 16, 2014 Skill and wand not working I realise that some skill do not use wand when im out of mana If I cast meteor and hold down my button when Im out of mana I will throw a wand shot untill Im able to cast it again but, when im using Wave of force, my caracters stop using it and say Im out of mana. I figured out that this is not the only skill who does that. I would like to know if its intended or not because I really need my wand shot to make my Nova sorc (like diablo 2) working properly with my wand, and help me dps while im out of mana to crit and give me arcane power on crit. just like it do when Im casting meteor. I dont understand why some skill work and some not whit the wand ThanksNeostorms6 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Champion pack after Greater Rift guardian Hi, I was well into a GR rift guardian with my new seasonal wizard tonight, when suddenly a champion pack came lumbering over and started whacking away at me. Needless to say, I wound up failing the rift. I've occasionally had enemies stick around as the guardian showed up, but this time it was a blue pack and they had been nowhere to be seen previously. Here's a screenshot I took when I decided to document it after it became obvious I was going to fail: (you can see the rift guardian on the left, unfortunately I didn't get a shot with his health bar visible) http://i.imgur.com/eo4nC2J.jpgTucker9730 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Captain Crimson set bonus I have only the belt and sash equipped, but I am receiving the 3 set bonus. Not sure why, unless I over looked something.Ellehsdee2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Possible Goblin Vault Bug So for the last couple days, I have been farming goblins with the intention of getting a boon so I can partake in some serious gold farming to upgrade my gems. However, after several hundred goblin kills, I have not gotten a single vault portal. Is it possible that there is something preventing me from getting a spawn, or do I just have RNG from hell?Zell1luk3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Mobs didn't despawn in GRift http://imgur.com/a/fhM9X We had a GRift guardian and a blue pack up on GRift 21. See the above screenshots. This happened on 2014/09/14 11:53 PM EST if you have any logs related to this sort of thing.Kanada3 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 tal rash's set errata not sure if this the correct place to post but tal rasha 4 set indicates an "8 second cooldown" for the meteors of each damage type. this should read "8 second delay" as cooldown reduction does not affect the time between meteor falls of the same damage type.RDDaddy0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Starting games in wrong difficulty I've started a few games back to back just now that when i am in Torment 1 and leave to start a new game it is starting in normal mode. I then checked and started in normal and it put me in a torment 1 game. Could be detrimental to a HC player being in torment when you chose to start a normal difficulty game. Nothing special about the games or anything just started a torment and it gave me normal, started normal it gave me torment. Anyone else notice this?YurakHunt0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 aether walker breaking shadow world bounty? i have been having fun using this wand and got a build together that i can just endlessly teleport. i was running bounties in act II and eventually generated one that required killing a baddy in the shadow world (top portal in zule's hideout). so i was just teleporting all the way there and somehow the open trigger never triggered. i could use the other two portals but the shadow world never opened up. tried walking around the whole map to see if there was a trigger point somewhere but nothing.RDDaddy0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Soul Harvest Is it intended that Soul Harvest sometimes does not apply to all mobs in the affected area? It seems to only happen when you are standing still and try to harvest. All mobs have been thoroughly DOT'ed up.Tunguska0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Mobs spawning after RG is up in GR Solo GR 36, failed rift, but on Ghom/Voracity and all mobs despawn normally. Have to kite him more aggressively than most RG's, and at about 30% health I run into a pack of mobs from the regular GR, not his acid blobs. Wish I had a screenshot because I've never seen that before and I'd really hate that to happen on a GR I was beating.Tunguska0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Waller / Crusader: Falling Sword bug? I used Falling Sword to land into some enemies that happened to be wallers. When I landed even though I was in Akarat's Champion form I could not move, attack or use any skills. There hasn't been much or any latency so I would think to rule that out, especially since after I died I could navigate through character creation rather easily.TheSamaKutra0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Bounty: The Cursed Mill spawns in wrong area It's actually been awhile since I've seen this happen, so I thought it was fixed. But just had it happen to me again, the Cursed Shrine can still spawn at The Old Mill, despite being linked as an Fields of Misery bounty. And when you are closing in on the area of The Old Mill the bounty quest log will dissapear because you've left the area of the bounty, suggesting you are of track.KiWeN0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Leonine Bow of Hashir Bug So i was just playing on my season character in a regular rift on the caverns of aranae map set and I encountered a bug where fallen enemy types (little red devil guys) would become invincible as you would not be able to target them or if hit them with an aoe. While doing this I was also using the toxin gem in case the interaction between the two is somehow linked.Decoy0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Crusader aura assists with baleful remnant When you play a split bounty the Crusader aura is giving assists from other player´s kills, even if they are in another map, granting my pets(phalax) to them even if am not there. ThanksRiChToFeN1 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Rubberbanding/Stuck issue in Greater Rift Let me just preface this in saying that this has happened to me about 3-4 times since 2.1 launched on 3 different classes (on my monk this time). Each time this has happened (only while solo might I add), I'll be clearing the GRift as I normally would, and after all of the enemies in the room are dead, for some reason, my character becomes unable to move. Rather, when I try to move, my character does the movement animation but does not actually move from the spot it is in. In the times this has happened before, I've simply been able to port back to town and have the issue resolve itself. This time however, I am unable to do even that. I've tried porting back to town, but it's not working. My character is able to preform the summoning animation, but no cast bar appears and I cannot port out. Also, whenever I try to use dashing strike, my character preforms the dashing strike animation, but I don't actually move from my position regardless of where my cursor is. Currently, the only solution I've found to resolving this issue has been to leave the game I was in at the timeIxenaus0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Can't open a rift Whenever I try to put a rift keystone in the slot it wont accept it and the accept button is greyed out. This has been happening since the patch. I deleted the specified folder and re-launched the client to rebuild it but to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated. Of note this is only with my seasonal character and it happens across multiple computers.A7thson2 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Tempest rush bug I tried today to get as mutch as possible movementspeed for the speed rush achievement. And i found out that if i use tempestrush and dashing strike at the same time the spirit cost rise very extreme... i have about 70 spirit reg. epihany inculded and my spirit still drops... in my opinion that is unprovided for tempest rush. I hope it will be fixedTallahed0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Cesspool Graphically too Much So when I'm a Rift and I'm in the Cesspool level I lag to the point where I'm pretty sure I'm down to 1-2 FPS. This seriously makes the game unplayable and I've tried every setting there is in the video settings. It lags for me only in that area. All the other levels on HIGH settings play perfectly fine. Would like to know what's going to be done to fix this, otherwise I fear getting this level in a Greater Rift.Embearassed0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Ramaladin Gift Bugged ? Hey guys ive read somewhere in thr forums that RG is bugged ? Like having no leg indicator on the mini map ...no gold beam ? Is it just plain white? Im just wondering because I want to make sure I dont miss it when I speed rush riftsarecee21 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Fetish Sycophants and Zunimassa's Haunt Just completed my Zunimassa's haunt set and my fetishes from the passive are still die after 60 seconds. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?Force0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 ramaladni's gift Does not work with my flying dragon, primarily had vit changed it to socket after 2.1 then found ramaladni's gift now has 10% elite damage, but now could not roll a socket with the use of the giftRavenClaw8 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 gold pygmies having 0% greed realm chance. So, I've been keeping a tally of all the pygmies I've killed since the latest patch. Seems a little silly, right? But After 500 Pygmies (Outside of rifts, since the portal can't spawn in rifts), I've still yet to find a greed portal. I'm getting the feeling this isn't normal, but then again, what do I know. Am I doing something wrong? I'm killing them on T5 on my demon hunter, btw. Also, I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section. I generally don't make a lot of bug reports. but you'd think at 500+, I'd have found at least *1* portal..Lionlotus3 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Stash opening to last tab This just started a week ago. The first time I open the stash after logging in it always defaults to the last tab. Its not just the first toon I log in with. If I switch toons and open the stash it will open to the last tab.Tobin0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 [Bug] Blessed Shield Proc on Mirinae Epic Gem Hello I am a cursader with [Gyrfalcon's Foote] and [Jekangbord], so i basically used blessed shield as my main attack. I installed the MIrinae Epic gem and i have come to realize that although the proc rate for the smite is probably just fine for large groups of mobs i have fought Many rift bosses and it seems that the proc for the Mirnae Smite will only strike a monster once and then will not strike them again. I have tested it on about 5 or so rift bosses and i can not seem to get it to smite more than once. I really do not believe this is just bad luck. Secondly i would like to know why the effects of the [Armor of the Kind Regent] (extra smite when you smite) do not work with the stone Mirinae... that seems sadMeanyme3 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 UI error or actual bug: Dodge at 0.0% On three characters (all 70), they are showing their dodge percentage at 0.0%. I have a few items on my Demon Hunter that requires a dodge to create the effect, and I don't notice myself ever dodging. This may be just my imagination, and it is simply a UI issue of improperly showing my actual dodge and I just don't dodge often at all, which is why I'm not noticing it. Alternatively I actually have 0.0% dodge which is probably a bug.Bonegrinder2 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Stuck dead V2 I was in public game, in G-Rift, them I died but the revive option don't appear, and my friend can't revime cause for them my character still alive. I'm not able to use portal for back to village but i can use my buff skills, i can't move. So By the way, I would like to be reimbursed for the key level 24 because I could not get the rewards from Urshi. http://imgur.com/c1sm1R9 GOokUX#2824GOokUX0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Roland's Grasp and Bearing set bonus bug I just got 2 pieces of Roland's and put them on to find out that it doesnt give me the set bonus of 500 str. i tried to unequip/drop them a bunch of times but it still wouldnt give me the set bonus.Alex72090 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Tempest Rush Buggy So im one of the few monks running lightning and using tempest rush electric field rune, every few seconds the skill stops (with full spirit, i have 300 and spamming epiphany with 53 spirit per second regen) and it pops up the red notice of skill cannot be used yet, as if it has a cooldown. happens often and gets me killed as i rush through multiple elites and get trapped in them and one shot as soon as the skill stops and my life per spirit spent stops healing me.Superman250 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Wyrdward + M6 Sentries + BL - bugged It turns all Elemental Arrow Sentry attacks (Balllightning is my rune) into Frost Arrows. Tested it on 2 Wyrdwards (both pre 2.1 found). It seems not be related to Meticolous Bolts quiver.Kindergarten1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 imposible invite or join in an history game i try create a game in history mode and invite no work friends of mine couldn't invite me toobigbeg0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Jade Harvester does not consume 1) With Jade Harvester 6-piece bonus active, damage over time from Pox Faulds is not consumed. 2) With Jade Harvester 6-piece bonus active, damage over time from Manajuma 2-piece set bonus is not consumed. Makes the damage for my theoretical "Stink Harvester" build kinda..well...stink.Blimpy0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 bastion of will set hi im Wizard with a woh only the first explusion gets the 50% bonus hydra dont gets the damage (arcane dynamo works) i hope this is not indeeded else this set is rly useless for WizardsB1Gbull0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 WD Wave of Mutilation I run a pet WD and I've been noticing an issue with exclusively elite packs dying instantly to wave of mutilation and I haven't been able to pinpoint what causes it exactly, but I have a rough guesstimate. When I first encounter or see any elite or rare I usually start with Wave of Mutilation and noticed that some of the elites in the back die instantly and no pets running from them. What I think is going on is elites at the end of the wave for some reason straight up die. This is all I've been able to gather, but it's been happening enough for me to notice the instant KO. I use a Thunderfury if that matters.Doiden0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Grift guardian spawned way behind Why isn't he spawning close to me? Like 30 yards, not behind wall. http://i.imgur.com/gSzTswH.jpgLech0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Quest: The Lord of Lies quest not working In the Cave of the Betrayer level 1, (It says: Quest, Blood and Sand, Get the Blood of Zoltunkulle from the Cave of the Betrayer level 2...). I am struggling with finding the Blood of ZoltunKulle. Anyone who can help would be much appriciated. This is included: Get the Blood of Zultan Kulle from the Vault of the Assassin.There is no blood in the dungeon.Triton7200 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Electrocute Bug *Tested and verified* I have found a bug with the Electrocute skill. When using the Legendary Rune "Simplicity's Strength" at rank 25 the "Primary skills heal you for 2% of maximum health on hit." does not work with the rune "Chain Lightning" all other runes work just fine. Please fix this as I was so happy to rank up my rune to 25 thinking It would work in my current build but it does not. Other Wizard's feel free to confirm.icebeam0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Anarch fire trail bug So I was doing a greater rift with a friend , he playing a monk so he pretty much got every mob on him at all times, so when it comes to anarch mobs , even if they are on him all the time , i took damage from their fire trail attack that comes when they charge. the thing is, not a single one of them was close to me at all or chraged away from the monk , but somehow i was taking all the damage even none of them have been even close to where i was. please look at this , because its annoying when am dying by standing away from them and still counts like they charged , when they never had ste change to do so. thanks for your time.Kostas0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Invinsible little red imps Whenever I play rifts or greater rifts and I fight those little red imps or goblin things. The ones that have the shamans that shoot fire and heal them. After awhile, there are one or two following you around attacking you and they wont' die. Actually, they don't even have a hit box. They don't do much damage to you, and I can heal faster than they hurt me. But the annoyance is when you go to teleport out, or talk to the NPC at the end of the Greater Rift to level up your gems or upgrade your rift keystone, they are attacking you and interrupting your attempt to do so. Yes, they are still around when you fight the Guardian in the Greater Rift while all the other monsters go away. The best resolution so far is to run away through the map and hope you can lose them on your way back to the NPC.GenQuake990 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 No boss bounties in Act 4 While doing bounties this weekend, I noticed that several times there wouldn't be a boss bounty in Act 4. Each time this happened, one of the bounties was something like "Kill Katun", which I hadn't seen before. I believe they all happened in seasons, but I'm not positive, as I was switching between chars quite frequently...Balthazar230 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Fallen Shaman Bug When fallen shaman resurrect dead Fallen Grunts there seems to be a bug that the grunt is there but unkillable(ghost) that can still damage you. Porting to town and back makes it go away.ErimasMajore0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 demolition derby achievment a friend just did this achievment in a game with me. when he clicked it in chat, his client crashed. when he came back, he told me to try to click the achievment. diablo 3 closed without a word.psySPY0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Invigorating Gem bugged This item is reset to unidentified every time I complete a rift!!! ThanksUMMAGUMMA0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 not responding When I click on my stash box or the blacksmith or a town portal it takes from 15 seconds to 30 seconds for it to respond this problem started today after whatever site maitenance was performed?WIKKED1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 "Laws of hope - Stop time" Bugged Laws of hope with stop time rune, does not work properly with Long arm of the Law. The rune should last for 8 seconds - basically "freeze" your HP bar, but it only works for 3 seconds. I know there were some topics before generaly about the "long arm of the law" but this one seems to be bugged still after the fixes. Also resetting game, Taking the Long arm of the law first, and than taking the skill to the toolbar does not work like with the other bugs that this method could fix. Can anyone else confirm that?Laney1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 bug in bountie Hey, im here to report a bug appears in Den of Fallen level 2, the bountie was kill all enemy, but a gost gone outside the map and i can't kill... Just upload the screenshot on noelshack http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/38/1410781673-screenshot034.jpg PS: sorry for the aproxilative language i'm french..Xeo910 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 UI placement bug with letterbox option So, as of the latest patch, using the letterbox option in the graphics settings doesn't work properly. I have a 1920x1200 monitor and in order to get most view I can, I use the letterbox mode. For those that don't know, it will place black bars at the top and bottom, but instead of trimming off the top and bottom, it will extend the sides and give you a 16:9 image. In my case that would be 1920x1080. Now, I'd just play in fullscreen and set the resolution that, but I've had an issue with crashing while alt-tabbing. Playing in windowed fullscreen fixes this but forces the image to my desktop resolution of 1920x1200, so enabling letterbox mode is a must for maximum view. Unfortunately, it now looks like this: http://puu.sh/bdz2Z/6e4c5aaf2b.jpg As you can see, while the buttons have shifted up, the rest of the UI has not. This makes it really hard to monitor my health and such. For now I'm being forced to play in windowed mode, which sucks, but is doable. Please get this fixed Blizzard. This wasn't happening in the PTR. Edit: I'd like to say that I did reset all options and even reinstalled the game to confirm that it wasn't a messed up setting on my end.Genome4 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 bug: cesspool needs checkpoint the new cesspool needs a checkpoint. if you die there in grift , your spawn point will be start of the previous map.RobinHood3 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Legendary gem bug in season.. After I got done closing a greater rift I got 2 of the gems. I right click on them and found out what they were. Then I have to close the game for the night. When I log this morning they had no name and had the ? on it. I then re click on them and just to see what would happen I log out of the game and back into it. and when I did they were with the "?" again. I am not sure if this is happening to anyone else.XLINK0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Icefall Caves Cursed Shrine Bugged Is not working. I get through two waves and it dies. Timer runs out nothing more spawns no chest , the shrine doesn't complete nothing. This prevents the bounty from completing for that zone.Wyst0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Frydehr’s Wrath doesn't remove cooldown http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/frydehrs-wrath This shield does not remove cooldown from condemn. Its reduse him to 1 sec. Fix it plz. My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MadPumpkin-2184/hero/47364772MadPumpkin4 Sep 15, 2014