Bug Report

Sep 2, 2014 Played Time-Value wrong Summary: The Time Played-Value in Profile under Career shows up lower than the Time Played-Value under Heroes for the same class. Description and Details: For me, this is only the case for the Crusader Class. I didn't play the other classes that much and delated some chars every now and then, so I can't tell if it is the same case for other classes as well This happens to me at the Europe-Region Server. I think this occured when you fixed the bug where the Crusader Value under Career didn't show up at all. After that fix the values have been wrong. Thats how they are still. I'm not too sure if it is still the same gap between the 2 Played Time-Values Screenshots: There is the Played-Time Value under Career: http://abload.de/image.php?img=screenshot0743zl8q.jpg And here the higher Value under Heroes: http://abload.de/image.php?img=screenshot075cjk30.jpg Thank you! I hope this will find its way through at anytime after 2.1 hits Live.BuzzB4 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Health Potions not working Are there any other people who experiences problems with health potions? like always they won't work when i need them and i wasn't sure for a while, but i know for sure they won't work 50% of the time. (even if i walk away without taking damage) at first i had the experiences with normal health potions, but after a legendary potion it looks more often. it looks like it is doing his job, cause of the cooldown and one less in inventory, but it doens''t fill up my health bar. please help! it is really, really anoying.. glad i don''t play with an hardcore hero. but even without it get's really anoying and takes away a lot of pleasure.. :(DiddleV1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Leoric's crown with diamond hello, I have a problem with my Leoric's crown and it's passive. *Increases the effect of any gem socketed into this item by 97%* I have placed a flawless royal diamond into this (12.5% cooldown) expecting approx cooldown to be 24% unfortunately when it was equipped my CDR increased only by approx 16% is this normal as it doesn't appear to be as good as it states and/if this will be fixed soon? I will appreciate your response. Thank youLila2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Crusader passive Indesctructable This passive is currently not working properly... there is NO or NOT ALWAYS damage immunity during the 5 seconds after it procs.... resulting in instant death. It was fixed where you are no longer immune to cc during this 5 seconds (understandable)... problem... (most) cc does damage! It is becoming annoying and the insta death is ridiculous! Every class has that one passive that is a good save for a 30-60 second cd once fatal damage is received... This passive has become very useless since it no longer works properly. No clear testing of the cause has been found... prophet + indestructible seems not to work along with indestructible and the leg gem that spreads damage received over time... A look into this would be much appreciated! Thanks Bliz! (below is first posts on subect) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14058476806PayBackElite0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Plan: Archon Armor Broken I bought the plans for archon armor of Intellect for my seasonal character and the blacksmith can not make them for me. I checked the girl, Squirt, and the plan says that I already know it, I checked the "all" tab in BS and nothing is there I have even restarted game several times to see if that would helpGuido640 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Missing seasonal Transmog I received the season transmog after reaching level 70. After my demon hunter died, i made a new one. But after reaching to leveling 70 again, I didnt receive the transmog. Is this a bug or the transmog is gone forever?ChuChainz0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 why is black hole picking up gold ? [Video] is this intended ? http://youtu.be/pc3KCXAphEE thanksLolo4 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Sep 2, 16:30 server crashed during game Server crashed during my public T1 running. And my dropped Wukong set glove disppeared after the server reset! I checked the drop list on my Clan and see my glove dropped record and it disappear@!! T.T Can someone give that great glove back to me?Jetsfly0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Xbox One Unknown Depths bug... While doing a cursed chest bounty in the Unknown Depths, the objective does not show up on the minimap.Vex8130 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Xbox One Kadala and Caches problem. I'm not sure about the caches working properly, but after spending a couple thousand shards with Kadala, I noticed that she was only saying "I've seen better" or not saying anything at all. Is this just a bug in her dialogue, or is it in fact an older version of her programming? The shard to legendary ratio does feel like it's pre-2.0.6. I bring up caches, just so they could be checked as well. A number of people are trying to get into higher torments for the increased drop chance, but if the caches are using an older version as well then they're wasting their time and not getting rewarded as they should.Vex8131 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Reusable Parts full stack vanished as title says, when my stack got to 1000 + 1 the full stack vanished from my inv, where they were was an empty slot and the extra 1 was in a new slot in my inventory.Nova0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 [BUG] Missing properties on enchanting Hello, When enchanting some items (legendaries), some properties are missing when enchanting. I already noticed this several times with all resists. On a lot of legendaries boots and some pauldrons, I'm unable to add the "all resists" propertie (ofc it is not already on the item). I tried to see if it was possible when choosing other attribute on the item and no way. I noticed this on fire walkers, rudimentary boots, the pauldron that proc a bladestorm. It is strange because this attribute (all resist) can spawn on the item on random affixes. Have you also noticed this ? ThanksWawaron3 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Focus and Restraint Ring Set Not Working Just testing it with my wizard using Hydra and its not impacting the damage that they do?narayan2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Asheara Set + Unity ring no work No work unit's ability to ring skill set Asheara. But if it works when followers set Asheara take damage. The test I have done with all the fans and the character ring with unity.Overthrow0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Not reviving at checkpoint. I died after entering a new rift (cesspools board) and rezzed at the beginning of the previous board. Of course it was the super long sewer board that took 4 minutes a runback. This happened a couple of times.percydaman0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Slow time bubble stun rune There are several types of mobs that are unaffected way too often by the Slow time bubble (stun rune.) It clearly says in the tooltip, they should be stunned when they enter or leave the bubble, but any mob that enters or leaves by doing things like jumping or charging/rushing, don't get stunned. Winged Assassins Corrupt Angels Among tons of others.percydaman0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 4 set bonus firebird bug? I have full set bonus for Firebird but on more than one occasion the 4 set bonus is not proc'ing. In one rift I have died three times in a row without the 4 set bonus proc'ing. I am not on any cooldowns.Gracchus4 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Finished the vault, loot blocked by strongbox So i finished the inner sanctum in the vault, and the boss died just after his charge attack. 3 legendaries dropped, along with some yellows, but all the loot is blocked by the strongbox. Very Sad day..........bigjoo0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 [BUG] Cesspools, wraith stuck in wall http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/helcast/Monsterstuckinwallandunattackable.png Screen shot above The image is of the last monster of a champion pack. Obviously, it's stuck in a wall, and unkillable. Hope this helps make Cesspools an even more awesome place! Beside for the frame drop rates of course..hellcast2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 [SUGGESTION] Greater rift keys When you're kicked from a greater rift group after committing a Greater Rift Keystone, you should be refunded the same tier Greater Rift Keystone (or at least a Keystone of Trials). Another suggestion: A matchmaking system for people to choose which tier greater keystone they want to use and to help find others with the same tier keystone.Zypher010 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 dmg on my weapons changed from lag I was changing my stats at the transmog place trying to roll a socket for my weapons.. and all of a sudden I look at them and both my weapons went from 3k damage to 300 damage.... wtf they were soo good ".' now I got lvl 70 weapons wit 300 damge wtf am I supposed to do now normal and farm new wepons?bakedashell1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Steed Charge Bug Hi! Since 2.1, when I'm using Steed Charge to get away, 2 times out of 3 it stops litterally on a enemy(Not a waller or anything like that) and I'm not clicking on any targets, sooooo that's kinda odd. Any ideas? Thank you.NFive2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Jade Harvester and Gem of Efficacious Toxin I tested with Rakanoth and noticed that the first Soul Harvest I implement, the damage is a third of what I normally do. The second Soul Harvest, damage MAY be normal, though not has high as I would think with a rank 25 gem. I have the following buffs on before engaging Rakanoth Bane of the Powerful Bane of the trapped. Soul Harvest Intelligence boost I do not notice this problem with a rare cold amulet (int, CHD, CC).Deathless2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Possible drop bugs on demon hunters? This is the second item in a row that has intelligence on it. One was blackthorns amulet which I could understand why it would roll intelligence on it, however the next item was a wizard only helm "Storm Crow" drop on my demon hunter.. Is this a bug, or just how it works?Phara0h0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Laws of Hope -Stop time not working properly while using laws of hope stop time with the Long arm of the law rune Im still taking dmg from a lot of effects like molten,thunderstorm and frozzen pulse. Curropted angel also ignore the skill with their dash.Kyouou2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Bounty bug: Kill Boneslag the Berserker I encountered two Boneslag the Berserker's while doing the bounty in Act I. http://imgur.com/1SnpkAZ I don't think I've ever encountered this before.Spagetto0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 [Bug] Achievement: "Space! I Love Space!" As soon as I joined a game today I received the achievement for acquiring the blacksmith, which I had previously not received due to a bug. I understand that this was due to the patch awarding people their missing achievements. However, later I was playing in a public game in Hell Act 4 and I was killed. While I was waiting to be revived I received the achievement "Space! I Love Space!" for purchasing all of the stash upgrades. Only I have not purchased all of them. I haven't even gotten the third tab yet.vertX293 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 greater rift bug after we kill the greater rift boss Urshi npc is disappear. we cannot finish the quest,please kindly fix this problem thank you!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154576925890327&set=a.10151836123565327.879224.816495326&type=1Freezing0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Possible Crafting scaling bug Hi, I learned aughild's set at l42, now when i have reached l70 on season the item set is still l42. Same goes with my Umbral oath. Is this a built in system that i cannot learn to craft the items anymore for l70 item rolls?Ove1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 is it a bug ? fire dmg very low with 90%+ Hello , I have 92% increase fire dmg , but it output very low . screenshot : http://s23.postimg.org/dihalocoa/bug.jpg [url=http://postimg.org/image/oi2hxa33b/][img=http://s23.postimg.org/oi2hxa33b/bug.jpg][/url]Keith0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 kestone for grater rift not droping keystones for the graterrift are not droping after i have upgraded 1. had 1 keystone for the grater rift upgraded to the next levil and i have not sean a key stone since. have killed on norm thogh t1. and i have not sean one drop in 50 bosses i have a leg gem i want to max and i cant cus im not geting the grater rifts to do it. big bug here fix it pleas so i may progress my seonal toons. ran acrosed on a wizerd in privet games and group games. and yes i know my spelling sucks so keep those coments to your selfTuronga8 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Bugged season adventure mode public game. There is a public game on seasons that is bugged. 4/5 complete A1, only one left is jar of souls. The jar is gone but the game is still telling you to kill it. I keep getting put in this game every 3 to 5 joins. After joining t his game, then leaving I cannot join a new game for a few minutes due to getting stuck @ loading screen t hen network disconnect.Shaitara1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 HC did not trigger achievement for vault, 5M I got the portal to the vault and was in HC on t1. I grabbed about 24m in gold. I am sure I killed the unique in less than 30 seconds. None of the events were marked as done. Does it have to be in SC?vmxaesa0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Can't loot after killing Greed bug So we killed Greed but because the chest dropped right on top of my loot, I can't pick anything up. Please help! All the legendaries that dropped along with everything else is still sitting there. Sad Panda.RobRage382 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Skywarden Resist all law bug When you have the Skywarden equipped and it picks the "resist all" law you can switch out your weapon and the buff stays forever (until you die or leave game that is) giving you 2 laws active at once. It seems to fall off with other laws.Acidburn0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Armory shows wrong paragon for seasonal chars The title more or less says it all: the character profiles available on battle.net show the wrong paragon levels for seasonal characters (as it just shows the one for the non-seasonal part of the relevant play mode). Edit: This bug appears to be fixed now. Good job! It would of course make sense to make explicit on the page which characters are seasonal and which aren't but that not being the case right now isn't really a bug, I suppose.pred2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Unidentyfied potion bug. The potion turns back to unidentyfied as I make a new game. The footage (while i was streaming): http://youtu.be/FaLi2z7Ul5Y Edit: Forgot to mention that it's still usable as unidentyfied. Sorry for the loud talking luls.ArslanImtiaz0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Star of Azkaranth not ignoring damage when TP I noticed that when i have my star of azkaranth equipped and a try to teleport in the middle of an explosion or try to revive a player while standing in a fire pit myself the process gets aborted. I think this is a bug as the text clearly states: "Ignore all damage" which means also my bars should ignore it. I think this may be the same for the other amulets that ignore a damage type.CommanderXXL1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Lightning Black hole with paralysis passive. Im using the paralysis passive with my build on my wizard. I have noticed that the stunned enemies are not getting vacumed into it when they are stunned. It seems to happen when the black hole itself stuns them and wont pull any of the stunned enemies in. Is this suppose to happen or is it a bug?Vazon0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 incorrect score goes gold Invalid uchityvaetsya achievement "The One Percent" on my accountMEDIC0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Uber Not Dropping Organs Ubers now drop a ton of gold and spend like 5-10 seconds doing just that, with 4 yellows and/or a leg each time but 6 runs with 4 people in game, nobody got any organs. 0/24 is within the realm of possibility but highly unlikely. Anyone else having this issue? Both were T6 gamesTheseus3 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Followers not proccing legendary gems This is probably unintended as followers can usually activate any on-hit effects on their weapons, and legendary gems are basically on-hit effects, but anyway, I haven't been able to get any legendary gems to work when socketed into my follower's rings.Sauceror2 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 game is always to stop =jogo sempre a parar Não sei o que se passa mas depois do patch o jogo começa aos soluços apareço noutro sitio do mapa acabo sempre a morrer já perdi várias fendas começo a ficar farto do jogo alguém me pode ajudar. Já formatei o pc e tudo mas continua na Mesma. Portuguese to English translation I do not know what happens but after the patch the game starts sobbing appear somewhere else on the map always end up dying already lost several cracks start to get tired of the game can anyone help me. Already formatted the pc and everything but still the Same.Granpo0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Grand Vizier update As mentioned the G.V has been updated to decrease the meteor cost at least 40%. I had 1 on my enchantress but it hasn't been updated. Is it a bug or i have to drop it again to have the new passive?Akuma1 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Cannot revive in greater rift Hi Blizz, I am extremely frustrated. Went through 4 greater rifts, and was near the end of rift 28 to make my final upgrades on my gorgok gem. Then I hit a bug... I died from an elite mob. If it helps, he had freezing (the ground effect, not the orbs), which I believe may be the problem as he killed me with the freeze. Perhaps a lack of revive dialogue is due to CC bugs. Anyways, after dying (I play softcore), the dialogue to revive (yes,I know you can only revive at last checkpoint in grift) simply did not come up. Because of this, I will never get my rewards for literally an hour of playing the game. I would like some form of compensation. Furthermore, changes should be made so that there is a way to bring up the revive screen in the future via some sort of hotkey. This is unacceptable. Thank you for the new content. I just wish it worked. BrawnerBrawner0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Bounty bug Well hello there, so today i was farming bounties for exp. and ive found a bug. I have quest Bounty: The Lost Legion and when i killed every single boss ( Rejakka, Hakkajar, M Dukkan) nothing happened :( I cant open the Cursed Chest because curse isnt lifted. Its not that game breaking but its not good because u cant finish whole Bounty map. Sometimes adds fall down from somewhere near the box. I can give you screenshot if you want :) Your PolobycikelPolemist0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Double Tyrael When I was doing the quests I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFgqFiN8nN4Paszczak0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Clear the Vile Caverns bounty bugged Went to clear the Vile Caverns level 2 on normal in hardcore with my witch doctor, had 2 enemies remaining, killed about 5 and none of them added to the 2 remaining, I had to kill 2 other ones instead to finish the bounty.DrOfDeath0 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Mask of Jeram bug Yesterday I received a Mask of Jeram from Kadala. However, this one is bugged. It is not the legendary Mask of Jeram which increases pet damage. Rather, it seems to be a part of a Jade Harvester set. However, it does not work with other Jade Harvester items... For instance, I tried equipping it with the shoulders, and I do not get the 2 set bonus. Screenshot of helm: http://tinypic.com/r/10p1qoz/8 Screenshot of helm and shoulders equipped without receiving 2 set bonus: http://tinypic.com/r/mtnpxf/8chillback13 Sep 2, 2014
Sep 2, 2014 Fix my account please. I am 100% certain there is a bug on my account of some sort. Ever since I created my WD on the new season, i keep getting the same 4-5 items over and over and over again. I do get other items from time to time but it seems very obvious the odds I am hitting are way too high to be possible considering the vast amount of loot I could get. I believe I had around 5-6 zumi offhand about 5-6 lidless walls about 5-6 zumi hat about 5-6 (2 in one run even) manajuma carving knife. 4 grin reaper its absolutely ridiculous. All my friends who played LESS hours than me are pretty much geared and either full set of a 6 piece set or very close. Meanwhile I keep getting the same trash over and over again. Please do something. I am really close to quitting. Dont tell me its RNG..calculate the odds of this happening and when you hit the billions you will see its not possible.Kezzerdrix3 Sep 2, 2014