Bug Report

Aug 27, 2014 trying to help the angles @ the cross bow near the end of the campaign where my character was going to help the 2 angels (doing the repairs) at the huge cross bow ... had to chase them down ... the angels were running back and forth for a min. or two, finally blocked and lock in on the one to launch the protection part of the quest ... after that ... everything was fine.TALON0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Viewing Profiles doesn't show active char. We all love to stalk people, in our guild, on the leaderboards, in communities, etc. Why does View Profile no longer default to whichever character the player we are viewing is currently using? Seems like an unnecessary and rather annoying change.Smackery0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 V-Sync not working Hi,v-sync in game is not working after the last patch on nvidia card with the latest nvidia driver.Any solution?pbvider0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Rift 99% nothing left at all I left no stone, barrel, etc untouched. Absolutely nothing left to kill. I love wasting my time......SQUEEZY5 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 The Cursed City Bounty - Bug The Shrine that you are supposed to cleanse is said to be in the (passage of corvus). Now, all 4 of the passage with the blue mark in front, ARE the passage of corvus. This area is rather large to begin with it and on to of that we had to explore all 4 of the passages to get the one with the Shrine, and that arrow to help make things easier after u have ben @ it for a while, never showed up... Do u think u could fix this plz?Zero0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Greater Rift Key is Gone I just finished a greater rift and all of a sudden my greater rift key is gone. I am not sure what happened but I tried doing a normal rift to see if the item will drop again but it did not. What can be done? Without a greater rift key there does not seem to be much I can do to make another drop.Tier3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Forced Into Greater Rift Without Team My team went to start a greater rift, one of my allies started it, and I clicked accept, then another ally declined, and it sent me into the greater rift by myself and wouldn't let my team in. This is big issue, if one person cancels, everyone should be cancelled!Jasonion0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Item Mislabeled in transmogrify Window In Transmogrify Window at the Mystic, the transmog for "The Cloak of the Garwulf" is labeled as "The Inquisitor" I was in multiplayer on my lvl 70 Demon Hunter checking transmogs for my items when I noticed this. The name stayed the same when I switched to single playerDante0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 RIP galehydra/blizztorrent RIP i have no desire to play now that they took away our most interesting interactionkokopuffs0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 A Prisoner's Journal I have been working for a few days on th Quick Study Achievemant and I noticed that A Prisoner's Journal has not been dropping off the Tormented Behemoth like it is suppose to. Will this be fixed anytime soon? This is the only book left I need to complete.Spiritkiss6 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 A prisoner's journal A prisoner's journal journal won't drop during the event in halls of agony lv2 and i cannot complet a quick study achivment..tyFlorinellu14 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Rift Boss Stuck in Terrain Was running a rift a little bit ago and the rift boss had gotten stuck in the terrain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5219CjDbfwAInterceptorX0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 game crashed and I lost all my drops 8/27/14 12:49am was doing a regular rift and at about 98% my bags were full but I just decided to finish the rift since it was almost done. I was wearing a headset to let my girlfriend sleep behind me and my ear started to get sore so right when I went through the town portal to salvage all the gear before I went back in to grab the rift guardian loot, I unplugged my headset and it crashed the entire game. I've never even heard of that happening before. So just because I took my headset off I lost 1 legendary, a greater rift key, and all the gold, yellows, and gems that were dropped, which basically I lost out on legendary gem ranks, and most likely more legendary drops from the greater rift key that dropped. there isn't even an option to submit a ticket now since Blizz apparently doesn't like working with customers on a 1 on 1 basis anymore so I'm left with hoping and preying that this post goes noticed =/AznTurncoat0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Cheat Death not procing lost hardcore toon So i was on my monk in a 4man group we opened a greater rift. While doing the trial part at the start of the rift we pusdhed to wave 24 where a white mob exorcist electrocuted me and killed me in 1 shot which seemed in like .1 of a second, this also did not proc my cheat death.Azzix0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Moonlight Ward shards not proc Tal Rasha Mtor Before the 2.1 patch my Moonlight Ward shards explode and trigger Tal Rashas Arcane meteors, but after the patch no more arcane meteors. All other meteor/damage types are proc'ing well (lightning, cold and fire). How do I report this bug????washa5 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Error code 10017 You have joined the maximum number of this channel type. (Code 10017). What the hell is going on???Heyfocker0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Upgraded greater rift keystone disappeared When I upgraded my greater rift keystone, it just disappeared. It is no longer in my inventory nor in my stash. I have to find the trial keystone and start over.DuckOfDeath2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Missing achievements? upon re-installing the game after a month of inactivity, I have once again picked up Diablo; However, More than 1500 of my achievement points have VANISHED. What am I supposed to do? I do not want to waste my time earning something I have already dedicated hours to doing so previously, anyone have a reasonable answer?Obliterate3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [Bug] Speak to Urshi I just ran into a bug where I killed the Greater Rift boss in the bone sewers in a corner and Urshi failed to spawn. I have the quest to speak to her however she is no where to be found... Not sure if this is a collision issue with Urshi and her spawning points but it should probably get looked into. Thanks.Aranis3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Key binding gone after install patch 2.1.0 I had to rebind my mouse wheel and buttons, on the defaults were setDARKSTAR3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bombardment 16600% dmg that Appears on the skill screen when you press S and select impactful rune gooddayMorgNThorg0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 The character jammed! Playing my crusader, I'm kicking the bottles at the edge of the scenario, with the skill punish, and then my character was jammed on the edge, cant move out, seems blocked in a narrow place.BoldLight1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 WD fetish models off I've noticed on tiki torchers the torcher fetishes themselves have received a revamped model featuring orange blades and doing away with the purple garb for a brighter orange one. I was bummed to at first see that the regular fetishes that come with the rune did not get revamped as well... until they died. Upon death they would display the same awesome orange blades and gear as the tiki guys. I have been unable to spawn them with the newer model using the runed skill. This seems to be the same for the head hunter rune fetishes as well having the old kit instead of the new green blades and dress upon death. Additionally the cold rune fetishes are spawning without a weapon. This I do not know if it was intentional or not but seems off. Thanks for looking into this!AlpineChild0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Not displayed bar of life and energy If I change the setting of the game on the panoramic view, the bar of life and energy is not displayed.gefartvit0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Where are my characters??? After the 2.1.0 patch, I now only have one toon in my heros list. My barbarian was level 68, today it is level 6. I had a Demon Hunter "Zoltan" which was level 20 something, it has disappeared. and Monk toon about level 15, also gone. Thanks very much for the patch Blizzard. And so much for the many, many hours of gameplay which now stands for ziltch..Jinx6660 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Greater Rift boss not spawning I was running a greater rift with 3 people, we had plenty of time, but when our bar filled up no guardian spawned. We ran the rest of the rift looking for him, with some mobs there but greatly reduced, but no guardian.Yasic1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Smart loot on RoRG Hi, I'm not really sure if its a bug. But a couple of days before patch 2.1 I was playing crusader and a ring of royal grandeur drop with dexterity as a main stat. Kindly clarify if this really happens? As far as I know since the implementation of smart loot gears should have main stat relative to your class. Specially that RoRG is really hard to find. Hopefully this wil be check. thanks in advance for all the supportAggroAssault1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Removed from Game while in Greater Rift I was in a greater rift run and I received a message saying I was removed from game. There was no votes to kick nor was I disconnected. I also lost my greater rift key fragment.Phasor0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Greater Rift Boss can drop duplicate gems the drop: http://i.imgur.com/4CvFpwn.png the pickup: http://i.imgur.com/fMNKZ9D.png killed him on level 21, under the time limit It was the hovering tentacle poison bossRTB0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 How to exit The Vault? May not be a bug, but if not it sure is inconvenient. When I kill a goblin and get a treasure realm portal, there is no way to return back to where you were playing before you entered. Only way out of the zone is to TP and then waypoint back and try to backtrack. Very annoying.Dozdo0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Sweeping Wind Cyclone Graphics Bug Seems like the cyclones that spawn from sweeping wind doesn't have the same bright glow they used to. The lighting on it seems off--its now a dark, bland, blue. Is this a bug?P4X0R10N0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 greater rift trials If you die in a HC trials game how do u get another trials key? Its trials if u die that's the level key you should get and your charter should be alive with that key. Its trials they should have put a warning in for HC. Its a waste of time for HC players to do this just let the time run out and get your key that way play it safe.DemonDave0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 The Merciless Witch, Realm of Fright bugged! Doing the Infernal Machine bosses and in the Realm of Fright, The Merciless Witch won't die. She only gets to one quarter of her health missing and then becomes immune to damage. All of the other spawned bosses have died; i.e. The Soul of Evil and The King of the Dead. Have completed other combos, but this one seems to be bugged after the server reset this evening.Sham0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 post patch crash - lost my items Greater Rift I was doing my first gem enchanting and the crash happened. Upon logging back on it shows I finished the rift in a certain time but my loot is all gone, from the legendary 2 hander I got as well as my two new gems. Is there a way to restore them for me? So sad.....bigvarty0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bane of the Powerfull broken this gem does NOT prock on about 1/3 of the champ packs i run into...DeathGodGang0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I'm Level 65 but only level 61 gear will drop Hello I am level 65 but since level 61 only level 61 will drop no higher. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong. I tried turning the difficulty level up to torment but it still does the same thing.cloudcity2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I lost items I was playing a greater rift with three others, and the server crashed/went down, I then lost whatever Items I got from the greater rift boss. I am sad :cNahtora4 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 pet kills not do not proc gold gem unless im the most unlucky player, i only say boon of the hoarder proc twice in 10 mins with my pet doc build. im pretty sure the procs i did get were from wave of mut kills. almost positive it is not working with pet kills. thanks.Sarge2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 please delete please deleteYawgomoth0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [RoS] Outdated impossible jeweler achievement Achievements Perfect as tears & Like stars in the sky in Jeweler's branch require you to "Craft a maximum level gems", but listed are radiant stars. Which are hardly maximum not to mention they can't be achieved. For that, one needs 3000x Flawless Squares which drop only to lvl 57-60 characters. After hitting lvl 61 it switches right to Marquis. So in order to get this achievement one has to delete and recreate like couple hundred characters?Xeevis36 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Double Goblins - everytime Not sure if this is a known bug or not, however im pretty sure it is a bug. Have been playing for past hour and have come across several goblins, Always standing directly beside him is another goblin which is alive and acts as a goblin should, including dropping loot. Thanks for your time.BAMFnJAY3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Same legendary plan dropped twice Before this patch, plans were unique; you didn't get the same legendary plan multiple times, and certainly not in the same run. However after patching to 2.1.0, two Corruption plans dropped for me, almost back to back. I have a screenshot if necessary, and both plans are still in my inventory.dardor1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 known issues thread is pretty sparce http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315 Can we start posting blue links to issues that have been confirmed as resolved?snake0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Waiting on another installation or update.... I have downloaded 2.1 - was playing then got kicked off the server, go to log back in and I have been stuck on this error for 2 hours "Waiting on another installation or update....", I have tried restarting , closing opening, pausing etc - nothing is working. Please help as I am keen to get back in there and there is no 'other' update. SelksSelks0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Item lost on today's server issues I have lost one Magefist obtained August 26, 2014 10:36:46PM, few seconds before server issues, this item appears on "Clan Info" but doesn't appear anymore on my items list. Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/wv9uzayrd/ I want just know if I have any chance to get this item back.UnluckyMan1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Learned legendary gone from crafting menu. Earlier tonight (Tuesday August 6, 2.1 release day.) The plans for the legendary 2-Handed mace, Sunder droped. I picked it up, learned it, then about 20 mins later got disconnected from battlenet from the barrage of DDoSing, 3 hours later I log back in, legendary is GONE, not in my crafting menu, not in my inventory. That is a big problem.Qeylus1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Starting a game in Master Diff So, I noticed this before, but I did it again, thinking that maybe I just clicked wrong... But no, when I've started a game in Master difficulty, it automatically bumped me up to Torment I instead.ChastityMare0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bug in banner http://imgur.com/Clh1u8C Image says it all. It seems to happen with the "Infinity", "Cruces", "Crucifix" and "Blizzcon2013" patternsAvunaos0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 stuck on authenticating credentials......... still there and scared to cancel. in fear of the 400+ minute waitZephyr2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Can't open a nephalem rift After the update I'm not able to open a nephalem rift at all to get any stones. Anyone else having issues?Bacchus0 Aug 27, 2014