Bug Report

Aug 29, 2014 [Wizard]Two more firebird bugs.. Discovered two more firebird bugs while testing with Ghom, those bugs are "beneficial", so to speak, but would rather Blizz fix them, than have wizard climb the leaderboard abusing those bugs and then have it swept under the feet. Bug 1. If you use mammoth and Blazing hydra, and let them attack first and trigger the permanent firebird dot, the dot will always snapshot to "high" damage. Bug 2. Get a dot spell (like Apocalypse or conflag, or both) and Mirror Image duplicate. Your image's attacks will apply dots and create ticks that ticks for crazy amount of damage, I'm not exactly sure what's triggering it, but the high damage tick goes away once images dies.StarchCraft0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 [Rare monster] - Yakara not spawning Yakara rare monster does not spawn anymore past 2.0.1 ... It spawned back in 1.0.8 in the Eastern Channel Why do we care? Because this monster is REQUIRED to be killed, as part of the achievement [A Unique Collection] Can you please return Yakara spawn past 2.0.1 versions of the game? Related resources: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff43/Bort__/D3Unique/Act2_Yakara-1.jpg http://diablo.gamepedia.com/A_Unique_Collection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LqNpCZz8nYGorbak8 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Yakara bugged for collection achievement A unique collection achievement, Yakara. Found and killed, was not checked off list.GnarBurgle1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 treasure chest item pickup blocked My character was Reith, my level 70 monk. I was an unfortunate victim of the following. The picture explains most of it: http://s7.postimg.org/z0qordasp/dontletthishappenplz.png I couldn't pick up the legendary axe behind the treasure chest at all, despite trying every position by it, dashing strike, nothing worked. :( If it can happen to me, it can happen to others.Reith2 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Unable to loot due to Treasure box in vault. So my buddy and I did a Vault and defeated the boss. As you can see from the images I am going to link below. We are unable to take the loot in the corner of the room because the treasure box is blocking our path from picking it up. No matter what we did, we were unable to access the loot. http://imgur.com/wSIjsQe,1Jsecih,gOvlxKb I hope by bringing this to the attention of Blizzard will help prevent this from happening in-game.Hopper1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 (Quest Bug) Battlefield -The Triage (Normal Level) Battlefield - Multiplayer - Bounty - The Triage. Talked to Sgt Brooks and first wave start and completed (I think). At this point Sgt Brook disappeared off the screen and no more waves of monsters came in the Triage area. I left the Triage area and was able to engage other monster as normal. I came back to the Triage area and there was no change. Nurse Melana is still standing there with her head in her hands and not moving. The wounded characters and Archers are moving as normal.Jicak9610 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Wave of light doing less damage than intended I was rifting and noticed that my Wave of light - empowered wave rune was only critting for around 7-9m. I had just switched over from Lashing tail kick - scorpion sting and i was critting for roughly 20-23m WoL is supposed to do 1045% weapon damage LTK is supposed to do 755% weapon damage Please look into this, i think WoL is supposed to be hitting harder than LTK PS. I do have more +holy damage and + WoL damage than Lightning and LTK damageMorronic3 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 greater rift, screen freezes, lost keystone had to restart, the audio continued playing, had to exit program, when i returned i was in town with no keystone,Bloodfire0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Missing Achievements in game !!Missing!!-0 Someone from Blizzard, please help me. Your support gives me no way to talk to anyone or submit a ticket for this. How inconvenient! I've been playing Diablo since the beginning (i'm talking the first Diablo game) While in game at the menu, I select the Achievements button and the window opens pretty much blank saying "!!Missing!!-0" at the top. And the title on the right box says "[PH] This text should be replaced with game data." I've only noticed this since the new patch has been live. When i view my profile my score reads "0" Sorry for the repost! -- I'll leave it up so you can add me to the list. ;)NODNARB0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Greater Rift Guardian didn't wipe all MOBS So I was fighting the GRift Guardian as a PET WD and there was a pack of blues that didn't get removed when the Guardian appeared. It almost cost me to fail and die because my pets didn't target the Guardian. The mob was illusionists so I'm thinking the second the Guardian appeared they shifted and created illusions so they didn't get removed.SubNoize0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Rift Density I ran a rift and could only get to 82%. I know Blizzard asked us to report any of these minor hiccups so I am doing so. I don't care about the keystone. Just letting you know. ThanksTheStink0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 greater rift map is bugg! BLUE LOOK HERE PLZ i never see this map in greater rift including many others big area map all i see is the same act 1/3/5 with small room and dead ends.. is this intended or what? http://i.imgur.com/srPs0Eh.jpgGoogle3370 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 [BUG] Magic Weapon doesn't proc Tal Rasha I was testing out the 4 set for Tal Rasha and I noticed the lightning arc damage that procs off of Magic Weapon doesn't proc the lightning meteor.Selvayen0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Rifts don't always have enough monsters Regular (lesser?) rifts don't always have enough monsters. Here's a screenshot album of a rift I just completely cleared - there were only enough monsters to reach 72% completion. http://imgur.com/Fud1FVO,BPjNYfF,QFyxSMg,FYnAyjS Edit: I just read a post from someone who's had the same issue. In both cases, we had at least one level with Punishers, Seraphs, and Imps, and it seems that Imps add very little (if anything) to the progress bar - perhaps that could be why it doesn't reach 100%?Random59 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Fetish Sycophants not spawning off of G-Rift I just faught the Crusader King as a Greater Rift Boss, and and not once did a single Fetish Sycophant spawn. The Greater Rift was level 26, and I killed him just past the time limit. The fight took over 1 minute, and I still didn't see a single Fetish Sycophant spawn after attacking him. The only possible situations where this can occur were if he were to kill them as they spawned, meaning their icon's never showed up in the top left corner of the screen, or they just never spawned at all. I died once during the encounter with the Crusader King at approximately 30% health, summoned my TMF dog and gary, and proceeded to unleash frogs upon him without any fetishes. It was during this time I noticed they weren't spawning at all.Boudreaux0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Urshi failed to spawn Killed the greater rift guardian and she just didn't show up. I beat the rift with 10 minutes to spare.timedout1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Shard of Hate damage dropped with patch So my shard of hate (lev 70) dropped from the ~2k'ish damage it had to 415. Anybody else had similar problems?Xenalo1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Severe Barb bugs Hello blizzard staff i have been having a blast on my barb however i have noticed some serious bugs. The first bug is raekors set and charge. The pull rune doesnt work half the time. Unsure of this second bug but it revolves around battleshout. At first my sheet dps states 740k dmg. i put on BS and it reduces to 642k. Then i remove bs and it reduces even more to 540k something is def wrong here.Flux2 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Ring of royal grandeur farming 3 weeks of farming 100'ss chests and 1 Legendary drop and no ring. I never post here, but this is really a major game item that helps me move forward. And this is feeling like a job now and I am hating it. I understand luck is an issue but come on !! I have worked really hard for this drop, done it solo and with groups. Normal runs T6 runs T1 runs.. And nothing..... Blizzard this is not fun what so ever. I love the game and the changes you have made. But please so something about this.... Please.. going back to work now........ %ML End my suffering.Shakenbake14 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 DH bug or just me ? Guys its just me or someone have the same problem, my DH can PROC Fallen Champ w/o using ring or something to proc itreeewinds0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Miser's Will not in the Westmarch Commons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km2DWlsW8XQ Seems odd. I thought it was always here. I even went into the other areas, nothing.RobustEnigma0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 dc'ed mid g-rift & now KoT wont drop I found my first key of trials in 3 rifts (with a buddy) then my next in 2 more t2 rift i was then dc'ed mid G-rift so i didn't get to kill the boss and so i didn't "rank" or place. Now 15ish t2 rifts later i am not finding any more keys of trials is this bad luck or did getting dc'ed bug something out?Dax0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Act 1 Bounty Just started an Act 1 Bounty and when I ported to the map I had no character visible on my screen. No objective. No map. I was unable to cast spells or do anything but move(without seeing my character). Random damage numbers kept popping up on my screen and then I died. I was unable to Resurrect anywhere and had to force close the game. http://i.imgur.com/NdxTucJ.png Unsure as to what caused the bug.Canibe0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Achievments When the I installed the 2.1 patch, I went to check my achievments and it said there should be game data where the text is. How can I fix this problem?dragon2 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Moratorium gem and Akarat's Champion bug Hi. After some testing I have discovered that if damage taken from the staggered effect of the Moratorium legendary gem would be fatal while Akarat's champion is active and you have not yet received fatal damage during the buff, Akarat's champion will not proc and restore you to full hp.Ronn0k4 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Crusader auto attack bug Hello, not sure if this was mentioned or a known bug, but I am unable to auto attack while i have no wrath after using Blessed Shield in 2.1, where as last night it was working.Tdog2 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Skywarden bugged again? I think this was allegedly fixed at one point back around 2.04, if I recall. I just had one drop today, and the mace is back to giving all of the passive Law benefits. After equipping the mace, I now have all three laws up and running at full effect on my Sader. Even after taking off every piece of gear, including the mace, the buffs stay active permanently. Using waypoints or town portals has no effect. In fact, I currently have a better weapon equipped, and still have the benefits of the additional laws active. Granted, an 8% attack speed increase and an extra 140 resistance isn't that huge a deal, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.RogueMaster0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Ubers crafting mats drop rate My friends and I farmed the keys and the 3 of us did all the uber boss fights twice on torment 6 (in bounty & exploration mode), so 8 boss fights. None of us got a single crafting item. So we went 0 for 24 tries. The drop rate was supposed to be 50% on t6, so the fact that all 3 of us got nothing 8 times seems like something is wrong. Is the drop rate bugged? Or are we incredibly, unbelievably unlucky?Kowdbuff0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Zei’s Stone of Vengeance (bug cant stun) I upgraded this leg gem so that I can stun enemies but it is not working....Seraph9991 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 cannot pick up blood shards My character keeps saying his inventory is full. ?!?!?TheDoyle3 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Bug with Greater Rifts I had a problem with people leaving in a greater rift that everyone but that person declining the event. The greater rift stays open and the other 3 people can't join or destroy it..Is anyone else running into this problem?Tkoemnnedy0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Hellfire Ammy Bug / FAIL OK well i went and did some ubers on my DH to try and get a ammy for my WD. Farmed the keys, farmed the ubers, got the mats (all on my DH) no problems. Switched to my WD to craft a hellfire ammy of int. this rolled up : http://imgur.com/2zfOF81 Now i dont care its a bad roll, whatever. However, what really makes this bugged/fail is that it ROLLED WITH A DH PASIVE!!! on a WD ammy. crafted by a WD. FAIL ;xskitzflik1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Can't create a season hero Why? http://www.noelshack.com/2014-35-1409270627-screenshot047.jpg Ps: Yes im on 2.1. http://www.noelshack.com/2014-35-1409270912-screenshot049.jpgFrykerQc1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 [Bug] Greater Rifstones all disappeared. I obtained another greater rift stone from a normal rift and decided to see how different a low level greater rift was to my current level 14 stone. I completed the level 1 greater rift and upon finishing ,both of my greater rift stones are now gone. I now have to do rifts over again until another greater keystone drops and I have to do a trial again.Tenrai5 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 no seasons tab on create a hero page on the create a diablo hero page, there is only a hardcore tab. name hero tab and sex of hero. however no tab for seasons.tomdecook8122 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 jsutice's lantern still rolling 4 primary. jsutice's lantern still rolling 4 primary. the sunwuko's 2 set doesnt apply to polearm (it really limits on monks since there are only like 5) rimeheart is really hard to pop the effect *not 100% sure is it bugged* alot of rings still rolling 4 primary instead of 5Reddagger1 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Rendering glitch while in greater rift Hello, I was Running a lvl 16 greater rift and had a major rendering issue. While starting the second level of a greater rift in the act 5 sewers, the screen jumped as if i had teleported across the screen and stuck me in a wall. the only thing i could do was town portal. I TP'd back to town and then reentered the g. rift. at that point it was all miss rendered and kicked me out of the game. sadly i lost my lvl 16 greater rift stone :-(Kindjal0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Issue with Kadala. There seems to be an bug with the amount of bloodshards that Kadala asks for and actualy takes. I had 70 Bloodshards, and decided to purchase belts. For the 70 bloodshards i only received 5 belts where the icon shows that belts only cost 5 shards a piece. So either the amount per item has changed or Kadala is being a little greedy here.Sirjeize0 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 no seasons tab on my launcher on the create a hero page there is no seasons tab. only hardcore. sex of hero and name of hero, but no tab for seasons.tomdecook8120 Aug 29, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Firebirds having issues I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause as i only recently noticed the difference BUT from observing the ticks for a few hours It appears to be as follows: while playing solo firebirds works fine, ticking for 40-90 mill depending on buffs/debuffs/crits etc. It seems that as soon as i party up firebirds caps at 29-33 mill ish, I never see any ticks higher. Sorry I haven't been able to pinpoint the problem further. Please fix though, makes party play a bit of a drag atm.Piesk0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Still Getting Error - code 33 I am in Australia and I still cannot log on. Are there still issues with the DDoS?Yuni19570 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Rare item rolling with Legendary Affix Hello Was playing today, and I had a Rare item, The Murlocket, drop, but it was rolled with an affix that I only normally see on Legendary items. "Call forth a creature from the depths." Just posting here in case it's actually a bug, or something that's intentional.TwoTailedFox0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Jar of Souls I thought this has been reported a few patches ago but I noticed it once again; At Act 1, Adventure mode, there's sometimes the quest to complete the Jar of Souls event. However, it doesn't appear back when the timer gets done. Happened a few times within one hour.MusicDemon0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Wells Reduce Health While at Full Health After patch 2.10, since I was trying to get the achievement for health wells, I kept on clicking health wells even when I was at full health. I discovered that whenever I clicked the wells while at full health, my health reduced by a certain amount. I've also discovered that this issue has been reported on PTR bug report forums. It is explained in detail here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13778517973tanyeli0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 achievements still gone, tried the re-launch restarted my computer battle net everything still goneBuffaloes45 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 No Greater Rift Guardian Finished a Greater Rift with 7.5 minutes to spare, got the chat message that the rift guardian spawned. But it didn't. All the monsters are still alive, timer ran out. Rift artisan didn't spawn. Endless rift. Timer is stuck at "Time's up!" Kinda pissed at the waste of time and a key. Here's a picture just after: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/JziQTvJQr2ziVDuUpudhxghVXTx-ujSr7RV1JG8epjYCjkP2d4xRJjdzkJaMabKjjp9NpjIollk=w1896-h869Czarlol0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Season Check Box not on screen Does any one know the fix for being able to create a character when the season box is not there. I have tried scanning all files and that did not workTorch25211 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Malgash doesn't drop loot Malgash, a unique monster in act5, doesn't drop loot when killed. In act5 - passage to corvus, there is sometimes an event where you touch a cursed chest in the middle of the room then have to touch 4 altars. Each altar summons a group of monsters. On the 4th group a unique called Malgash also spawns. This Malgash never drops loot and I've done it dozens of times. I was playing single player when doing the event every time. I'm guessing player count doesn't matter. I was also playing adventure mode every time.TheDude1 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Not highlighted crafting material in stash When I move crafting material from inventory to stash with right click on mouse, it isn't highlighted in stash, so it's less clear than before. Is it a bug or "improvement"?budys0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Greater rift transformed into trial rift I was doing a greater rift which ended up too hard for me, so I decided to leave and do a bounty while waiting. I ended up finishing a few, and then went to town in another act than the one i opened my greater rift portal in. I noticed the portal stone was active with the purple portal, but the name above the stone was switching between "Realm of Trials" and "Greater Rift name Level 1" (dont remember exact names). I decided to enter the stone and see what would happen, and I ended up inside a new trial run, while still having the progress bar of my previous greater rift run (with a few minutes left). The first wave of "trial mobs" that spawned were very hard (I would guess same as my previously opened level 33 greater rift) so I failed on the first wave. I received a new "rank 1 greater rift stone" while still having the progress bar for my still active greater rift. I could still reenter the greater rift from where I left off. I then left the greater rift again into town to wait for remaining minutes to run out. By curiousity I talked to the rift NPC, which basically told me "thank you for finishing trial run, here is a small amount of gold and exp" and then proceeded to close the portal to my greater rift. After that I still had the quest active "Kill the rift guardians minions", but could not reenter the rift as all portals were gone. The quest never finished even when waiting long past the finish time. So basically I lost my lvl 33 rift stone, got no gem upgrade chances, and received a lvl 1 stone instead. So basically the steps which caused the error: 1. Open greater rift in act 5. 2. Town portal out before finishing 3. Teleport to act 1 bounties, travel between a few zones and kill things 4. Town portal to act 1 town 5. See the name over the portal changing between 2 different namesTeh1 Aug 28, 2014