Bug Report

Jul 15, 2014 Transmogrify back to original not available I have this issue with Helm of Akkan, not sure if it happens with other items. No option to revert back to original, it doesn't show up in the selection page.ShinChan0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Unable to speak, read, or view clan. I am in the clan Dark Legion on my account and have recently been bugged out. I am unable to speak in clan chat, and I cannot view clan chat. When I attempt to type anything in clan I get an error message (Code 319045), saying the clan is unavailable at this time. When I look on my communities tab, it says I am in Dark Legion, but it says zero members are online. I cannot leave the clan, and through communication with my Clan Leader he can't even boot me to invite me again. This is happening on all characters on my account.Volte0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WD pets not attacking I know this was corrected some time ago, but the issue has returned. My gargantuan and zombie dogs sometimes completly ignore the mobs i'm fighting. I can't seem to provoke itNimix2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Champion's Collection Achievement This Achievement is bugged. I red a blue post that all achievement bugs have been fixed but they are not. The achievement is to kill a champion pack of each type. The only 1 I have left is SUBJUGATOR. I entered the Garden of Hope 1 and the fist pack was champions SUBJUGATORS. I killed the pack but i didn't get the achievement. The checkbox in the achievements is still unchecked.swissmade0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Rift Name Change Upon Entry When I open up a rift, that rift is given a name. After entering, the name of the rift changes to something different. Exiting the rift will update to the new name over the rift portal.Lorroth0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 no Heart of Evil drop from Diable i killed Diablo at the Realm of fright twice yesterday, but there was no Heart of Evil drop from Diable. could someone tell me why?hunter2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Diable did drop Heart of Evil I killed Diable twice today try to find 'Heart of Evil' in 'Realm of fright' from the device of Evil. How every there was no 'Heart of Evi' drop from Diable at all. please help me thank you alexhunter3 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 [Item] Hellskull PTR These are spawning without native cooldown reduction on the PTR. Is this intended or a bug?RAiN0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Transmogrify Problem Helm of Akkhan So basically in diablo 3 RoS, when you find an item that you don't have, it adds to transmogrify list. However, I found helm of akkhan today from drop (amazing? even though low drop rate) anyways, so when I went to transmogrify and changed to something else, I didn't see helm of akkhan original shape. Restarted my game client and support cleared cache for me and still doesn't have it.Kiseki1 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Simplicities strength working as intended? Playing my WD on the PTR i have noticed that the legendary gem simplicities strength that increases primary skill damage by 50% does not effect the mimics created by the legendary voodoo mask The Grin Reaper. If this is indeed not a bug then feel free to move this post and lets see if people think it should effect the mimics :)DrLuven0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Heaven's Fury- Fires of Heaven damage drop Hello. Tonight, while playing with a buddy, I noticed that my Fires of Heaven damage dropped drastically. About 7 PM CST my Fires was hitting for 11-12m. However, starting about 8 PM, the damage has dropped to 7-8m. So, about a 33% drop. Anyone else having this issue? Bug? Or a nerf? I tried to submit a ticket, but the system gave me quite a runaround (and made me want to punch the human incarnation of Blizzard right in the nuts), and the live chat isn't working. So, here I am. Please, someone, help me out here?HearNoEvil1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Salvage Bug I just salvaged a level 70 golden gorget from my bounty bag and it gave me a fiery brimstone instead of a forgotten soul.Zurasha0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Cache double drop bug? I've experienced this twice. One time I got 2 Sanguinary Vambraces and the other time 2 Pauldrons of Act 1 Cache. I open the cache, frantically click on the crap popping out, look in my stash and there are two legendary cache drops. 1) I always open 1 cache at a time as I earn it 2) I always frantically pick stuff up as it pops out of the cache 3) The stats on the multiple items rolled differently Has anybody else gotten a double drop? I suspect that if you are able to click the first legendary cache drop and pick it up before the cache "empties" there is a chance that a second one drops.HighLife6 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Rift Guardian not dropping any loot My party mates killed the rift guardian with the Conduit Pylon activated and I was at some distance away from them. Zero loot dropped for me from the guardian when i have fought the entire rift with them.PhalanX1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Drop and Inventory / Item, ect Lag I am having a problem ware I am getting item drop and inventory lag. In my Inventory it takes a wile for my items to show up,also at services. Same with skills,ect. How can I fix this?James1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Maximus sword pet: Dies very easily now Even though the patch notes states that the it has been given more survivability along with others pets, it now dies very easily in T3 when before it could take alot more hits. For example it will die to an executioner in act 5 in 1 hit on T3.Madawk24 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 BUG ON PTR Sash of knives doesnt workSensei0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Bounty: Clear the Den of the fallen The last mob does not appear in the den of the fallen level 2. I am pretty sure the last mob was an elite burrowing leaper (with the illusionist affix if that makes a difference) which had submerged and has not appeared. There is a chance that I used Spirit Walk as the same time as it hid beneath the ground which might have caused the bug. The reason why I think this is because the Terror demons have also bugged out when i used spirit walk the same time they vanished.Neth0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Chiltara's Glimmering Gemstone's Droprate Any decision on fixing Chiltara's droprate? Increased spawn rate for Chiltara is not helping at allDMC0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Man Carver Rift Boss, Act V swamp tileset. Just running a solo rift on my DH with my new marauder 6 piece, testing it out. 60ms latency, getting hit by meat hook from over a screen away. The second time, I saw it clip right through one of the big trees that are represented by empty space on the mini map. The big guy himself was also walking right through the "blank" parts as depicted by the minimap. I've seen this reported once already, to be fair, but it was a couple of months ago and there was no acknowledgement. So here it is again!Daunte0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Combat: Falling Sword does no damage The Crusader skill Falling Sword seems to do no damage when it is used on mobs that are "knocked up". Basically, if a mob is not on the ground, there is a good chance that upon landing, Falling Sword will do no damage. This includes skills such as Black Hole, Pirhanado, etc. I would assume that this is because Falling Sword's damage is probably coded as an "on the ground" effect, so if the mob is not on the ground, it will not take any damage. This may also be why some people are claiming that terrain can impact whether or not the skill does damage. This should be a commonly-known bug, but doesn't seem to be reported often, so I want to make sure it's on the list, as having a long-cooldown, high-damage ability do no damage should be considered a high priority bug. Hopefully this will be fixed, as it essentially renders the skill incredibly fluky and nearly useless in groups.Antaeus0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Bug with old inferno machines. its fixed want to throw away useless old inferno machines but cannot drop it in the game or delete.. it's just taking 1 stash space... please help.. fixed.JinK90 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 why rift keys are bad even w/ community LS im starting to hate this part of the game where other players (who doesn't have keys) join in community loot share runs just to get a Rift Guardian kill then leave and join other games. also im tired of people sending private msg in-game saying "i will come but i don't have keys" when I am posting for LS rift runs. all those hours spent farming those boring bounty runs just to get rift keys while other people will just leech off is annoying. bad game design is bad.breezy0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Game Loses Connection When Entering Neph Rift This has happened to me for the third time straight now, so I know that this has to be a game issue. Basically on a new game load in adventure mode and I open up a rift, the game suddenly loses its connection when I load into the rift proper. I know it's not my connection, since trying it again on reloading gets me inside the rift, but the process itself still causes me to lose shards because the disconnect on the first one kicked me out. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but it's been doing this consistently for me, and it's becoming quite aggravating, not to mention wasteful on shards.SpookyBeef1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 There's two Kulle icons It's not a big issue really. Just logged in and found myself facing two Kulle icons instead of one. Anyway, enjoying the game very much so far. :DGeriath4 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Cluster Arrow Rune not working as intended Demon Hunter cluster arrow rune (shooting stars), rockets summoned by the rune cant hit the same target more than once. (grenades from the other cluster arrows can)Miguz2 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Untargetable Mob. Recently had a fallen become untargetable in a rift. It could still damage us, but we could not target or kill it. I was on a witch doctor running addling toads aand mass confusion, my friends wiz was running lightning stuff, with the stun rune.Pheton1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Required level wrong Was playing the game and had an item drop that was not the correct level for the required player, I leveled up to 70 and have been grinding and I had a crusader 2h wep drop and the damage is super high but the level that it's required doesn't make sense or add up. The weapon is called Siege Blast.Warrior25140 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Affix "reduce elite damage" not being rolled So guys, i´ve picked up like 100 shields today and none rolled the afix "reduce elite damage"...then i tried re-rolling a stat to get it and no success through 30 tries or so...(yes, this option shows up on the stat tooltip on mystic). Haven´t tested but haven´t seen it roll on chest armors too, perhaps its bugged too?Invincible0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 HC KW not spawning? I have leveled my 2nd Crusader to 61 (first one died at 67, RIP), and as of yet, have seen no Keywardens. Have searched multiple times (on Adventure Mode), remade games, etc, and nothing. Clanmates assured me he was there, even came and helped me look. Nada. Nobody else seems to know why they're not spawning either. Frustrating.Taliyahna3 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Fulminator Bug. Shard of Hate just makes it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too obvious. Fulminator proc = 197% Weapon Damage - 1.3mil crit MAX. Shard of Hate 205% Weapon Damage proc - 5.4 mil crit MAX. Is Fulminator not scaling or something?Bêhêmøth3 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Prisoner's journal I have tried acquiring the prisoner's journal over 30 times and it has not dropped from the tormented behemoth.Pmarr7712 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 cursed chests I have come across 3 cursed chests now and mid-event they disappear. I finish the event and there is no chest.blanco0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Invisible Terror Demon I've seen this posted before but it's a big enough problem that it needs to be reported until it's fixed. Was in a rift and was constantly followed by an invisible terror demon (evidenced by the "Terrorized" debuff they put on you when they attack) that never became visible and could not be killed. This was very annoying to me on softcore, and I can't imagine the level of anger someone would have dying to this bug on hardcore.Cubcakes1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Can't Transmog Akkhan Set Back?? So I got the Akkhan chest as the very first item and transmoged it. Now i got my full set, and wanted to change my chest back to original....BUT its not in the transmog list....at all. None of my Akkhan set items are. Is there are way to reset the look of your Akkhan set pieces? I tried the soap removes dye and that did not work. Bug? Help me guys, I want to look the illest.Pimpablo3 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Barbarian Warcry skill not working on HC char I use Warcry: Impunity on my HC barbarian (Yulash). I noticed earlier today that the icon on the screen stopped showing up when I activated the skill. I checked and my armor and resistances were not being changed. I also use Inspiring Presence, and did notice that the Life Regeneration increase DID take place. I logged out from that character and logged into my SC barbarian, which uses a very similar set-up. I tested the Warcry and it worked just like it always had. I cannot get the Warcry skill to work correctly in HC now. I did notice that the ground effect that shows it is working is on for my follower, but does not come on for my character. I tried changing runes, and all behaved the same way, with the effects not taking hold on my character other than as described above. Not sure where to go from here, but wanted to alert you all about this issue.Rhaynon0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Bottomless potion loot bug I just got my second "Bottomless Potion Of Regeneration" dropped. I had my first in my inventory, looted the freshly dropped Potion and it just disapeared. Apperently the game tries to stack the potion or what so ever.DeZyFizzLe2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 achievement problem i know most d3v players probably got these achievements but the ones who never played vanilla are kind of screwed. the 'perfect as tears' and 'stars in the sky' achievements (craft radiant star) are unachievable for RoS players since u stop getting the correct gems after level 60. hope something can be done in the new patch to fix this problem. thanks.KuroNeko0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Cannot escape group of enemies My character cannot escape an area where group of enemies attack me. When try to run from enemies, my character teleports or go back to beginning spot Cannot run from group of enemies, there is bug in you're game Please tell me more about this bug or issue Cannot enjoy you're game this way Thank YouYsmael0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 gems disappeared i was playing my wizard (sinister) and i removed the gems in my chest piece and legs and they disappeared, instead of returning to my inventory. I believe i was in a game with others at the time, and i cannot reproduce the bug.Sinister0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 WD fetish sychopaths and fetish army I have noticed when i use fetish army skill my fetish sychopaths are taking over my army when a sychopath is summonedVazon0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Shard of Hate bug Shard of Hate (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/shard-of-hate) Using skill Weapon throw with rune Mighty throw, this sword produces lightning with 100% probability.Moonmark0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Profile\Armory DPS doesn't include Set bonus It was this way before, when Paragon points weren't included either. If you get 500 Dex for example, it won't show on your In game Profile DPS, and it won't show in your Battle.net Armory. It doesn't show in the Dexterity count and it won't show in the actual DPS. Example: No Grandeur, Natalya's 2 Set bonus grants 250 Dexterity. http://i.imgur.com/894hhsn.jpg Profile stats are missing exactly 250 Dex and that also reflects on the DPS: http://i.imgur.com/Ay4NniN.png Another example: Marauder's 2 set is 500 Dex, and again its exactly what is missing. http://i.imgur.com/mU6cykF.jpg http://i.imgur.com/DumwNDQ.pngSpartacus0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Captain Crimson's set can't roll atribute When crafting gear pieces of Captain Crimson's set we can't get secondary roll " health globes and potions grant +a Life " Also after creating a piece and hoping to get the " health globes and potions grant +a Life " by enchanting the Captain Crimson's is impossible since it is not in the pool of afixes that enchantress can rollBogdanStefan1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Firebird set bugs I have found 2 bugs with the revive passive. If you die while frozen, you revive as being frozen again and can't move for a little while. I'm inclined to think the freeze duration does not go away whilst reviving and so it stays after you 'die'. The second is when you instantly die after respawning. You are stuck as a grave and can't revive or respawn. Waiting 5minutes for the passive to come off cooldown did not allow you to respawn either. I had no option but to leave this game. Screenshots on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/LPxIutakapon5 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 visual bug act 2, flooded cave level 2 i found this bug while in adventure mode on normal difficulty, with my wizard. the location of this dungeon is on act 2 Dahlgur Oasis. as u can see on the video there is a line passing from the wizard starting from the bottom left going to the bottom right. i tried also without my gear and the line its still there. anyone else had that bug? check the video on higher possible quality its a little hard to notice the line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkeEsF0Q4DMPoures1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Desolate Sands BUG please help me. Report ID 270F6178-D994-4189-99E7-AB1E51FF225B Always when i was entering on Desolate Sands game get crashed. Please help menazarek880 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Ring of Royal Granduer over and over Hi, I have been playing act 1 and 4 persistently to try get that ring, but the last 2 games ive played (act 1 torment 1) i havent got a horadric cache... My bags were full, and i didnt get the cache. Even after I emptied my bags... Please help. And please dont drop my pickup rate because i need help... I wouldnt ask for help if i could manage alone. sorry and thank youJayZee2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 BK set damage Vs Whirlwind ablility. The BK set has a Whirlwind damage % of 325. Whirlwind Ability has a damage % of 275. Stats: 34.8% IAS 50.5% CHC 567 % CHD 20 % Cold damage Average crit on T4 BK set is 15M Average crit on T4 Ability is 3M as I understand it the current BK set does physical damage only. I am using the Hurricane rune on Whirlwind yet the gap between the numbers is only 50% before you add in the +cold damage. With that math and not counting the cold modifier the Average crit of the Ability should be 12.69M damage not its horrible 3M. this is using 0 buffs. Factor in WotB Insanity and Battle Rage it should be higher. Would like to see someone else test this just to make sure it isn't me or see a blue response on the differences in damage, i.e. everything is working as intended. If everything is working as intended could someone please tell me the equation you used to arrive at that point.bubbasparks2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Treasure Goblin always even if killed Hey all, I have a small 'issue'. At some point I found a treasure Goblin and even though I killed it, it continued being with me. I have left the game several times but the Goblin is still there. It actually steals away all the standard (white) items but nothing more than that. I could keep this fella but I was just wondering if there is something I could do to get rid of him. Thanks!BillyWretzky3 Jul 13, 2014