Bug Report

Jun 18, 2014 hi,blizzard company. i have a request about getting the wing,i just started diablo not long ago and i dont know how to get the wings,i have already bought full digital deluxe edition for diablo III and i received no wings,can i have wings please?i bought digital deluxe just because for the wings.im feeling cheated just cause im new to diablo.Dao0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Transmog bug. Hello. The book wich is named " Arma Mortis " from Collector's Edtition contains Quietus – Hand-XBow , Mortal Coil – Flail (1H) , DeathReach – Fist , Sacrificer – Sacrificial Dagger , Heart of Darkness – Source , Lifebane – 1H Weapon and Grim Reaper – 2h Mighty Weapon transmogs. But Grim Reaper – 2h Mighty Weapon transmog isn't appearing on Mystic's transmog list. Thank you.TrickyZerg0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Mystic Rerolls are broken, bugged, or lacking info Now before anyone says anything - THIS IS NOT !!!! the only time I've seen this happen. I have rerolled a sword 14 times (not counting the original stat) That's 28 differant attributes (2 per roll) If there are 9 differant stat classes that can roll, so it should have a 1 in 9 chance to come out with a socket. So eather the chances are not equal and we should be told what the chances are of each stat class, or the mystic is bugged. ONCE AGAIN - this is not the only item or stat class I've experianced this on.bgoddly10 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Pride's Fall buff removed through invuln I've noticed the buff from Pride's Fall's legendary affix being removed whenever I am in the radius of the ice orbs spawned by the Frozen monster affix. This occurs even when I'm invulnerable via Smoke Screen. There are also other reports of this happening when the player does not actually take damage from Frozen (when damage is absorbed or while invulnerable due to Shield Pylons). Other ground AoEs might have the same effect, but so far the only one I've observed doing this is, off the top of my head, Anarch fire trails. It's quite obvious that this isn't working correctly, and has persisted through the previous fix to Pride's Fall that made it interact correctly with Unity.Gnillort0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 hi hi i am trying to dowload this game i got a nuff memrory,but it says i dontTim5 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Visage Of Giyua Transmog bug It just dropped for me in T1 bounty mode and I identified it. But it does not allow me to transmog my other helms to its look. When I put Giyua into the transmog it shows the option to transmog to itself but when i try to transmog other helmets the Giyua transmog isn't an option.Hemhem3 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Transmog: Visage of Giyua not existing Hello, Bug report: I have found the Visage of Giyua (wd-helmet). However when I want to transmog another item into this visage it won't let me. (however i can select other legendaries ofc..) Where I can transmog into Visage of Giyua Zunimassas Vision Where I can't: Rare helmets Other legendaries, like Blind Faith Leorics Helmet So there's something wrong...ffFiend0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 [bug] The coolest ever stucked wall bug Hello d3 devs,I want to show at you what happened with my WD westurday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Z1cOEaw1w&feature=youtu.be That happened when i did teleported at my current party group,and this my party then try out to kill one elite pack.And one from elite monsters kick me out into the wall! Was so funny! :D And how you can see/watch from movie ,there was droped already 1 legenadry item.Hah :D I did relog off from game.Feanor1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Have had a lot of trouble with Diablo 3 Now game does not savetomt1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Dashing Strike delayed trigger When using DS by myself with no mobs it triggers when I hit the button, but during fights it has a tendency to wait up to 3 seconds after I hit the button to actually activate. When it doesn't respond I reflexively hit the button again which still does nothing, then after a while it triggers both in a row. This gets pretty frustrating especially with DS limited to 2(or 3) charges which get wasted by dashing multiple times. Someone mentioned there might be an ability queue, but no other ability does this, or at least not noticeably, so I figure this must be a bug.Braden0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 BNet Website does not show gear properties I happened to find a decent Sunlight weapon with 35 Elite dmg (30% afix+ 5% afix). After enchanting the 5% afix into a socket, the website failed to display the 30% Elite damage afix, only showing three major properties (the 30% does show up in-game though). I believe that the system mistakenly think of the 35% afix as one property and, as I enchanted it, made it disappear.Fritz0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Primary stat reroll issue so I found a great 2 hander for my enchantress but it rolled dex, so I logged on to my wiz to re roll primary. re rolled dex and all is well.. I log back on to my monk and notice anything I want to re roll only allows me to roll intel. weather its existing gear with dex or new found gear. for whatever reason it only gives me intel options not dex. I have tried logging in and out and client restart as well as character switch and still no luck. also note my drops still drop dex and not intellTheDevill1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Error 319022 - message too long Whenever I'm trying to create a news post for one of the communities I'm in,it gives me this error message. Unless I make it about 20-30 characters,it doesnt let me post the message.I'm not using any special characters in the message and I had it counted with an online char counter too : 152 chars. I thought the limit was 250 chars or?Nordixx1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 The Skill Runes of ancients is disappeared I discovered that the skill runes of ancients is disappeared after every rift. ex. When the barbarian call of the ancients, and the runes is "together as one". The runes function is worked, but after we closed the game, the ancients still exist, but the runes function is disappeared. Therefore, we have to reuse the skill. I think this is a bug.FuryBlizzard0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Unreported bugs: I think... 1.)While playing D3, alt tab+signing into your battle net account = Account disabled until password gets reset. I am unaware if this is working as intended. For trading reasons through, not wanting to use Ah, or the likely possibility that me, or someone like me, would like to trade on the forums with BIS items. I feel this needs correction. It's currently a hassle, and is neglecting people looking for BIS items in the forums. I found some of these items, and because of this feature I had a hard time alerting players looking for these rares. *2.)While being one of the diehards out here in Sanctuary. I have discovered a very disgusting bug. In all acts, with all types of monsters minus boss's. It's possible, even on elite packs to kill monsters so fast that they will freeze on the screen in one place. This is only a visual issue. I am ok with this, honestly, I am. I think it's funny. Here is what I am not ok with. Killing elite packs, monsters, etc. to have them become immune to being hit by attacks, but while still obtaining the ability to attack players while running around the whole map chasing them down. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately, both with elite pack mobs that can summon minions, and with white mobs. *(Please look into this.) 3.) Battlefields has a visual line in the snow near the end of the zone, close to the bride. Other players have reported seeing this graphics glitch on another machine, so I know it isn't my hardware. Seems like your environmental artist missed a spot on the ground. 4.) Iridescent tears while pulled out of the inventory, onto the screen, have a visual L shaped line around the tear graphic. 5.)Unsure if this only happens on my hardware, but I am also seeing graphic bugs, mixing of textures, textures ghosting on screen in the upper corner of the map near azmodan as you walk up the stairs before the boss. This also happens around the end of the zone near the bridge just before you reach battlefields. Only two places in the game I seen this happening. *(This problem has been resolved, thank you.) Suggestions: For upcoming patch. In multiplayer games, the increase in monster hit points per additional player has been reduced to 50% (down from 70%) *(Please, increase monster hit points. This is the real issue!) At 70% anyone who surpasses 145k dps or higher can't really even play on mp1, or below in multiplayer anymore due to the fact that everyone behind this type of player will see the monsters dieing so fast that they will just be following the whole game. Guys, I kinda want to be able to group, and this is already a problem at the current low standard for monster hitpoints. So you're in fact not giving us a choice if no one wants to group with us, because we deal to much damage. The choice has then been made for us, not by us, but by someone else. In this case other players. If this change goes into effect, then you're in deed taking away from the overall point of the game for people that want to be able to group. I play hardcore, I don't want to be forced into doing mp levels. I can't find groups to do it with people anyways, outside of the friends list. Please, don't include this in the upcoming patch. The game is already far to easy. -BlizzardwonBlizzardwon1 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Getting d/ced when using Whirlwind with Barb. As others have reported, I too am getting disconnected from the client after a short time whenever using whirlwind as my main skill on the Barbarian. The issue has not happened with any other skill that I have used, and I should also add that it only happens when enabling VSync. My FPSs are at default (150 Fore, 8 Background). I have an NVidia GTX 770 single video card. One could say that I should just turn VSync off, but unfortunately, I experience a lot of nasty screen tearing when I do that, and lowering my Fore FPS to 60 as others have suggested makes for a choppy experience too. Even just enabling VSync on my card doesn't seem to get me the smooth frame rate. The only time I get smooth gameplay is when I have vsync on with settings as first mentioned. Blizzard, I understand if you don't have a fix or even a workaround for this. I understand that you probably can't fix this overnight. All I want, like others, is an acknowledgement that you are aware of this problem, and if the problem is unfixable, honesty from you on that. Please don't leave us out on the dark on this, as there are a lot of us that really want to play a WW Barb without having to sacrifice our frame rates. Thank you.EternalHell0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Griswold’s Scribbling’s Dropped in Cave of the Moon Clan, level 2, from the satchel right when you enter level 2.Blazed0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 it shows always '0 player on this quest' Hello, I have Problem about Story modul of Diablo 3 (I have bought add on also) I have a Level 57 character. After using 'reset', i must play from the beginning. But I can not find any teammate in public game any more. It shows all the time 'No Player in this quest' And I want to play another character from Level 1. The same Problem, no Player. I have changed various difficulties, even various Servers and the Problem is the same. Why there is not Player in multigame? It can not be, that all People Play only ACT V or adventure. Is it a bug or not? Please help!David2 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 rabid dog and the tall man's finger the radid dog DOT is (8%,8%,8%,6%)=30% and the rabid dog with tall man's finger amplified 13x (4 passive dogs) DOT should be (104%,104%,104%,78%)=390% but now it's (104%,8%,8%,6%)=126% STOP USING RABID DOG until BZ fix this!metaCore0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 [bug] Transmogrification of Marauder set I report the fact that all set item from Embodiment of Marauder cannot be Transmogrified to the original look of the set. Please take a look.Amazona0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 skills firebats, locust...not accessible on my witch doctor...arrow to scroll do not appears?Hannibal2 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Stop adding new bugs, fix existing ones first Dear Blizzard, I tried to search for an existing thread about the time played bug in the profile screen, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12250465051, and voice out my concern. Didn't work. I tried to open a new thread about it with screens from my own profile screen. It was deleted. For weeks I see other complaints and issues get fixed. eg. The Barb Rend issue just came up last week and already it was fixed in this week's patch. The Leg Craft Mats were overhauled prior to that. Skycutter bug with Kormac. I think this was already fixed since I remember seeing the angels fighting alongside my Templar. Thousand Raiment Set was also buffed in the recent patch. Other issues that I think were more tedious to fix were acknowledged. eg. Torment Class Set Transmog issue. I played D2 growing up, got LOD when it came out, bought D3 hoping it was better, stuck around until it did get better, bought ROS soon after it was released and created a Crusader to start anew. Now I know there was some "fix" way back since initially the Profile Career screen showed NO time played for the crusader. And sometime after a "fix" was created to start the count from this point onwards which now leads us to this discrepancy between the Heroes tab and the Careers tab. Simply put, the d*mn "fix" did not fix the issue and only created another bug. Now the rest of the Crusader population who started their char after the "fix" got implement did not experience the issue since the count started at the same time for both Heroes tab and the Careers tab. The ones really affected here are the guys who bought ROS early on and jumped into the Crusader class fairly early. Which leads me to think, is this how loyalty is "rewarded"? The early birds are punished instead? Now with 2.1.0 in the works, I just have to ask, how hard is it to simply look at this issue which is to simply pull the data from the Heroes tab and paste it in the Careers tab compared to the thousands of lines of code it'll take to write 2.1.0? Rather than add more bugs which I'm sure 2.1.0 will have as with any new patch, wouldn't it be better to focus on the problem at hand and fix the issues being voiced out by the community?kendricsee0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Schaefer's Hammer doesn't scale... With Akarat's Champion. Why? I've been testing with my female crusader. Even the Defender of Westmarch gets the 35% damage, but the AOE from the Hammer stays with the same damage.Drjhordan0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Delayed item bug and suggestions. Well as the title suggests there is a noticeable 5-6 second delay for item drops. Obviously this is really annoying that you have to wait another 6 seconds after having killed elites, champions, bosses and guardians or opening chests and clickables to see an item drop. it also greatly impacts you ability to collect materials for crafting. Also many times ive noticed that there are invisible monsters or affixes killing me. Example: arcane sentry kills me and is never visible or visible after a delay; entire elite packs being invisible. -------------------------------suggestions ( feel free to ignore)----------------------------------- One other general suggestion, if possible it would be appreciated if either the dot (damage over time) from frozen was removed or decreased as its easy to miss and very high dps oddly (higher then plagued and desecrator which is weird because that the primary function of those affixes). Frozen affixes are very easy to miss frozen pulse included, unless it has that ice beam effect on top of it. One second your alive the next your dead. If the abilities were more noticeable it would be a huge help when playing squishy classes like Demon Hunter. There is just no way you can stutter step nearly enough to avoid all the incoming affixes and damage especially when you get elites near entrances in which you have no room to stutter step. As the primary defense for dh is simply avoiding damage its very hard to do so when boxed in. Another much discussed and needed change is the way dex works as a defense stat. Dodge is a very underpowered stat for defense as it relies on chance. Even with max dex rolls you can only get around ~50% dodge chance which in theory sounds great but is still quite underpowered. If say you are a DH running T6 3-5 hits will instantly kill you. This doesn't even cover DoT as it can hit continuously and quickly which for the most part cannot be dodged (especially Frozen which is deadly when not noticed just by its DoT alone). The awareness passive although great is no where near enough to mitigate the majority of damage. Perfectionist is by and far superior to it. Pushing people to run awareness is not the answer as its still quite useless. The way it worked before was some what better as at least it coincided with the don't get hit style of gameplay the Dh requires. Another huge problem is the way Dhs interact with several affixes the DoTs i've previously talked about and the other being reflect damage. As Dh have no proper defense against this we often end up killing ourselves to the damage before we know what happened, or if you catch the affix in time you can maybe safely walk away or use smoke screen ( if you are running it). There is just not enough resistances that Dh can get to deal with this problem there is no way you can build for the damage necessary and the defences need to run solo torment 4+ without relying on gear and alone. The marauders set makes it viable as you aren't dealing the damage yourself but that pigeonholes all dhs into one very passive play style while dealing with reflect while you see Intelligence based classes pretty much ignoring it as if its a minor scratch. Another huge flaw in dodge is the simple fact that we can die to environmental traps immediately in higher torments while other classes just waltz through. I understand that some of these suggestions specifically dealing with the Dh and dodge defense are somewhat short sided but again this is just my view on the problem, i know many people both agree and disagree, but the fact remains without the marauders set, krider shot and ruck sack (8 items) it is not viable to play Dh safely and efficiently on torment 4+. While other classes do require additional items such as flayer, or mask of jeram on Witch doctor builds it is not necessary and only needed for additional efficient through damage. Where as With Dh as you don't have the natural defense nor enough pets to deal with all the mobs you are taking constant hits and dying very easily in higher torments. As a test i decided to make a new WD fresh and have now leveled hi through and started farming for end game gear. The difference is dramatic as you can actually survive while taking damage and still have pets and escapes. Its a world apart, not to mention the sheer damage that fetish army minions do. Now i realize Wd have their own weaknesses but with a bit of skill, resource management and planning you can pretty much survive most encounters. The obvious solution would then be why not just play WD and stop complaining? Well i simply prefer playing the highly mobile DH class. Its just a funner playstyle but very disheartening when you've put so much time into one class to have another test account nearly top and overtake it within weeks simply by factor of design and not RNG. Sorry for the rant and grammatical mistakes of which there were likely many. Just had to say it. There is probably a lot of changes needed but these were the most apparent. If any importance is to be placed let it mainly be placed on the delay between drops and affixes, as well as visual and damage suggestions for the affixes. The rest will likely be an involved process and will take time but is lower importance as it pertains to one class. Btw the fixes for Dh since RoS have been great and hopefully continue.rayz01010 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 Is there a unity cap? i play monk and im stuck at 1.4 mill dps buffed up. thats cool right. the problems comes when look and i have unity on and the dps stays at 1.4 mil for 3 ppl and for 4 ppl. they only thing that gets me over is other players buffs. auras and such. idk if this is a bug or just how the game is.windless0 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Tall man's finger not working with rune. I am using the rune leeching beasts. It seems to proc only after 5 or 6 hits. I have a little over 4k loh. I see the 24k every 10 seconds or so. Am I missing something? Or, is this working as intended?Sarge0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Champion Subjugators not giving achievement. I was playing last night in multiplayer doing Hell Rifts and I killed several packs of champion subjugators with my witch doctor without receiving achievement credit for "Champion's Collection". Today I was playing solo and I did not receive credit for a champion pack of subjugators that I killed in Gardens of Hope Tier 1 on my monk, and in Hell Rift level 1 on my witch doctor. I was able to get achievement credit for several other types of monsters for this achievement, but not subjugators.Senyo2 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 T6 Rifts Are Bugged. I opened 2 rifts in 2 different game instances T6. They for some reason were both already completed or seemed as though not loaded all the way.There was no status progression bar, and no monsters inside. Fix this crap. Im pissed.Bug1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 [Bug] Demon hunter + Wizardspike game crash. This one is easily reproduced. Game crashes, when Wizardspike item (25% chance to cast Frozen orb on attack) procs on cast of Chakram - Shuriken cloud rune.Frail0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Breastplate of Akkhan Possible Enchanting Bug Hello! I recently acquired Breastplate of Akkhan and I wanted to enchant reduce damage from elites by 10-11% instead of 15% life. There are only 8 properties to roll from and i have tried 25+ times and have not seen it yet. I wanted to verify if this was a bug because I have never seen elite dmg reduction as a property to reroll before.Particles4 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 I Got What You Need - Achievement Can someone please explain why I have not gotten this achievement yet? I have had countless scoundrel tokens drop and just recently got a legendary token think that was the issue. How can we get this fixed? http://imgur.com/VhdjbC7 http://imgur.com/DbVLdLMfuzelet0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 BUG when you die and about WD pets This is happening for 2nd or 3rd time now when I die ...I have HP, I can use my Spirit Walk but that's it there is nothing more that I can do... http://imageshack.com/a/img819/345/iufu.jpg Also I noticed that on act 4 all of my pets don't attack Corrupt Growthaimzerg0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Fjord Cutter effect not working? I'm using Fjord Cutter with another wep and noticed the chilling aura proc goes away the moment the off-hand wep swings. If I use just the Cutter with no off-hand it stays out for a while or even refreshes itself.Roleytyme13 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Haunt and creeping death bug I think it's related to creeping death, but haunt will do two things rather commonly: - Haunt a breakable object and the object remains - Haunt an enemy and do no damage (I have enemy hps turned on to notice it. Oddly, these enemy die from any attack after that, as if it takes the enemy is down to 1 hp and it's not updating the client). These do not occur when initially casting haunt. I have only seen it happen when it travels to the object/enemy after another enemy died. I do have a Quetzaalcoatl, so my thought is that it happens after the normal duration is over. Please, let me know if you have also seen this. It really seems like the client just isn't in sync with the server.Dracobane1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Locust swarm damage not being applied I've noticed that Locust Swarm doesn't seem to be applying its damage if the monster is offscreen when the damage is applied, or if it moves offscreen at any time during the duration. I'm not sure if this is intentional--that you can't apply Locust Swarm unless you can see the monster it's jumping to--but it occurs in an odd way. If a monster has Locust Swarm applied offscreen, it gets a green "poison" cloud on it, which makes it look like it has the power applied (see screenshot here: http://imgur.com/ow7kFJY). This makes it difficult to know whether I need to apply another cast of Locust Swarm, because it looks like it's active. However, the monsters with this effect are taking no damage. I use Creeping Doom, which means that I don't expect that I'm going to have to reapply the effect in any case, because the duration should be "almost forever." This green cloud makes it hard to manage application of the effect. Even weirder, I have a Hwoj Wrap, which applies a slow effect to every enemy affected by Locust Swarm. If a monster is affected by Locust Swarm offscreen and gets the green cloud, even though it takes no damage it is still affected by the slow effect, which gives me another visual cue that the monster is affected by Locust Swarm and should be taking damage. How to reproduce: 1. Find a large group of monsters. 2. Cast locust swarm on a monster on the edge of the group. 3. Move away so that some of the monsters in the group are offscreen. 4. Wait for a few seconds so that the swarm can spread. 5. Move back toward the monsters, and observe that they have a green cloud effect on them, but are not taking any damage. If you have a Hwoj Wrap, observe that they are moving slowly. Edit to add: I have not tested whether this still happens if Creeping Doom is not active. Edit to add: I found this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13139354312 that details something similar happening with Haunt. In that thread, after the effect has been on the monster offscreen for a while, the monster appears to have full health, but any damage will kill it. I tested that with both Locust Swarm and Haunt, and found that it does in fact happen with both of them. Applying either effect to a monster offscreen seems to do damage without updating the health bar, after which any damage will kill the monster. I tested this by allowing affected and unaffected monsters to strike my character. The affected monsters died instantly due to Thorns damage, while the unaffected monsters required several hits, despite both appearing to be at full health.emotecontrol0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Item Stuck Behind Chest glitch So I was doing some rifts on t4 and one of my friends opened up a chest and a pair of set boots came out but were stuck either behind the chest or somehow inside. Anyhow they were unreachable and i gotta admit it was very upsetting and frustrating but whatever. I'm posting this just so you guys can maybe check if its a bug or just a matter of incredibly bad luck, hope I wouldnt want this to happen to anyone else. Btw i took a screenshot just in case you guys want to know exactly what it looked likeArnoldino0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Skill scrolls arrows my wizard skills are limited, i cannot select arcane orb or other mouse skills. im limited to 4 skills per tab. i dont know where the arrow keys are to scroll through my skills to use ie arcane orb. i think its a glitch or bug preventing me to using skills, or did the patch remove arcane orb and other skills from the wizard class.dagga0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 to many elite and champion pack in one area me and some off my clan member just ran into about 12 pack off them all in a small area and not a single legeng out off them is that normalRaven0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Hard Well Count is stuck I'm have a problem with the Hard Well achievement. No matter how many heal wells I use the count never goes any higher then 171. Is there a fix for this?Haryon2 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 No Legendary's off final bosses Act 1 - 5 I just went through act 1 - 5 after reaching 70 and didn't see one legendary off any of the end bosses. saw some off random mobs in each act but just some crappy rares off diablo, azmodan etcItchigo0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Bounty Bonus always Act 3 and 4 I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but no matter how many games I do create, no matter if I join my friend's game nor if I join a public game, the bounty bonus are always at Acts 3 and 4. I have noticed this happening since today afternoon 15/16h CEST.Nisckis2 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Rescue Merhan event BUGS ITs bounty, when I try to do "Rescue Merhan" quest as last quest. After I killed the champ, its impossible to open iron maiden. Bounty: A stranger in need Rescue Merhan" (not checked) ---------------------- A Stranger in Need Open the Iron Maiden (unchecked)... I complete all task this one the left only. I didn't complete because of this iron maiden is not clickable. sory for my english... I can make a movie or picture... because this happen every time when i try to do this task last.Antiokhos4 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Bugged monster hunting achievements I have been working on my achievements recently and have noticed that Rare Phenomenon and Champion's Collection achievements have not been fulfilled. After hunting down the last monsters for both achievements I noticed that no matter how many Champion Subjugators or Rare Skeletal Marauders I kill they do not get checked off my list. I was hoping that I could get this issue resolved as I seem to be the only one who has this issue.Cloud0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Helltooth Set Mog Not Unlocked?? Picked up some items from the Helltooth set. But when i go to mog things, they do not show up. Tried mogging them and it worked, but i don't see the option to revert them either.Kagrith3 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Capt Haile graveyard defense After defeating the champion, I get the E mark over the capts head. He does not respond until I portal to town and back. This has happened on three different occasions.greybeard0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 [Bug] Some items loading very slowing on drop I've noticed this over the past couple weeks while playing. Could be longer. But, sometimes I think it may be my connection. Bug: When I defeat an enemy I see the animation for an item being dropped(crossbow flips up, death's breadth flys up...etc.), but instead of instantly showing the click-able name, it takes anywhere from 5-10 seconds to load. Sometimes even longer than that. I can sometimes see the physical item on the ground, but have nothing to click on. Although, gold/globes/potions are immediately available for looting. I have done some homework on this to make sure it is not on my end. I have attempted to rule out my machine as the culprit. On two separate computers I have had this issue happen. I have had this issue happen on a very slow connection and a very fast connection (5 mbps vs 30 mbps). I have changed my video settings from very low, to Ultra to medium. Nothing seems to resolve this issue. And I am not immediately able to replicate the issue since it doesn't happen all the time, regardless of area/rift/dungeon/map...etc. It is especially noticeable when I kill an elite pack/rare mob due to the fact I know items should drop. Gold always will drop and is immediately available for pickup, it's only the items that take time to load sometimes. If this has been reported before, I was unable to find the post. If you have any feedback that relates this to being on my end I would greatly appreciate some help in resolving the issue. Thank you.Mordecai1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 No timer on chest. Aspect drops? Running bounties in high heavens. In silver spire level 2, I noted on 2 occasions, that if I had an active quest for the cursed chest (bounty)and came across a random cursed chest (that spawns a group to kill) the timer that indicates how long I have to kill the creatures did not appear. There was still a timer, as the chest would disappear if the mob wasn't killed quickly, it just did not appear on screen. Also, during bounty to kill aspect of X, they tend to have no drops. Maybe a gem or an arcane dust but no equipment/rare drop as is typical of purple mobs. This is different from the other phenomenon I've experienced with "slow" drops, where an item takes several seconds to actually appear on screen.JadeHand0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Conqueror Blue still buggy (Achievment) The last Mob on my list is still buggy. Yesterday i was killing him sometimes and today did i kill one. Still no Achievment. It sucks. I can post a wallpaper too.Nyresh1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Reroll main stat I tried to reroll a two hander with strength and reduced level for my 60 monk (eu). Area damage offered both dex and vit as rerollable options, so I rerolled this to keep strength as armor. Vit came up first, so I took that. After several tries still without dex I checked the reroll options again - dex was gone. If two main stats are not available for reroll they shouldn't be showed as option in the beginning.StuRedman0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Items disappear At 9:36 ET today, I dropped a marauder's shoulder on the floor on a group game for my team mate & leave but my team mate didn't see it on the floor, as I reenter the game, ofc the shoulder is gone. It can't be gone? It have to be either in my inventory or on the floor. And yes, none of us have connection issue. What's wrong? I did this so many times before, the items should BE THERE! I feel so frustrated. We spent days for this set for my team mate. And it just disappear? Beware of this bug.Sinobu0 Jun 17, 2014