Bug Report

Jun 24, 2014 YASNBR (Yet Another Stranger in Need Bug Repo Is all over the forums but I couldn't fine a single answer from Blizzard and it's not listed in the known issues list so here I am to sum my voice to the community. In adventure mode every time the "Stranger in need" quest appear is bugged. ALWAYS. That's a real pain in the !@# cause stops you from getting the bounty bonus. PLEASE, fix it asap or at least answer the community. Thx.Schrödinger1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Marauder's Boots All Resistance Playing Demon Hunter as my main character for a while now, I have found a number of Marauder's Boots, all of which did not roll All Resistance upon identifying the boots, but I confirmed that I can reroll All Resistance from the mystic. However, among the boots I have found, there is one boots which I particularly would like to use (it came with the best stats), but this is the only boots that cannot reroll All Resistance from the mystic. Is this a bug?hkim1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Transmog Error: Heart of Crashing Wave Picked up a heart of crashing waves chest piece for my monk, seems it added it to New Transmogs yesterday, but now its suddenly gone off the Transmog list. Nor can I revert the chest back to its original form since it oddly doesn't show up.Kari14 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 paragon levels not displaying in hero list When I view the profiles of other players, often their paragon levels do not show up in parenthesis at all by each hero. I do not think I have encountered a situation where they do not show up on the career summary tab, but the paragon levels that should display by each hero are not there in many cases when looking at the list of heroes. And it usually seems to occur for all of a player's HC heroes but not SC heroes, or vice versa. The bug also occurs in the roster listings of clans and communities. This is problematic, for example, when I want to sort players in order of level to see which ones would be best to play with based on my paragon level. Sorry if this has already been reported. I searched for it and found nothing.Set0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Loot drop !!! I cant prove my saying but since the loot drop buff got permanent, when I socket a helmet with yellow gem (+37% better chance) I never get any good item and even worst I seem to drop only white item and some time yellow or blue one! Can the permanent buff enter in conflict with gem in a way of only using the gem drop chance?Hassman2 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 YAJOSBR (Yet Another Jar of Souls Bug Report) I'm a lazy bastard so... Is all over the forums but I couldn't fine a single answer from Blizzard and it's not listed in the known issues list so here I am to sum my voice to the community. In adventure mode every time the "Jar of souls" quest appear is bugged. ALWAYS. That's a real pain in the !@# cause stops you from getting the bounty bonus. PLEASE, fix it asap or at least answer the community. Thx.Schrödinger0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Many quests bugged Will you ever FIX IT or at least ADMIT that there is something WRONG? Act 1 Bounties: - Jar Of Souls - bugged. - Iron Maiden - bugged. And so on. And Blizzard doesn't even TALK about it and keeps ignoring it...UnGod0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 auction house completion tab - send to stash Bought 10,000 exquisite essence (Yes, I was naive) Shows in completion tab as exquisite essence (32) Cannot send to stash (stash is 4 tabs and completely empty) When I do click the "send to stash" - button, the button gets grayed out and nothing happens. Problem persists even after : -Re-logging -Changing to hardcore ah and back -Changing to real money and back.Matteej2 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Realm of Turmoil - Kulle Teleport Bug Doing realm of turmoil on Torment III (though doubt that makes any difference) and mid way through fighting Seigebreaker and Kulle, he teleported to a section I couldn't reach and is now stuck behind the chains. I assume this means I have wasted my time in this Realm and have to abandon it. This bug was brought up 3 months ago as well http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12091099237#1 might be time to fix it. https://scontent-a-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10476126_10154283479425623_6418122177490846481_o.jpgLathed0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Swamp hawk - does not spawn After 24.000 elite kills and 330.000 total kills in rifts. Swamp hawk does not seem to spawn neither inside or outside rifts. You can say that 24k is not large enough sample size. But at this point it could have 100/24.000 = 0.00416% spawn chance ( and not yet spawned ). Which is quite small if you ask me ( or it's actually 0 )Tudi3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Clear Kharza den bounty is bugged The quest asks you to kill all enemies in the Kharza Den. However, it only counts goatmans. You can finish the quest by killing all the goatmans in the den without killing human cultists. Not a big deal but slightly confusing. Better remove the human cultists altogether.Wakeman0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 [Wizard] Magic Weapon - Deflection bug The bug is related to Archon's Disintegrate Wave. While Deflection functions properly with all Wizard's channeling skills, it does not work at all with Archon's Disintegrate Wave. The Deflection rune is supposed to give you a protective shield each time you attack. It interacts normally with all channeling skills by giving the player a shield that increases the longer the skill is channeled which is indeed very useful to Disintegrate and Arcane Torrent users. But when it comes to Archon's Disintegrate wave, it does not work like the aforementioned skills. You can channel the beam for as long as you want and you will not get a single shield instance, except the moment you start the channeling... but that's it! No more shield instances will be granted which makes you considerably weaker. It is ironical because I can even feel my character becomes more fragile when I go Archon since one of my main defensive skill runes is not working. And unfortunately it is really hurting my game experience because I can't rely on Archon to beat strong enemies since it makes my character more fragile. Well, any User or Blue feedback regarding this issue will be very appreciated. Thanks for reading.Darkness12 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 ring royal grandure not giving sent bonus My monk got a ring tonight I have 2 green items none gave me a 2nd piece set bonus. please helpBowfin1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 fetish sycophants/carnevil bug seems to me that my fetishes summoned by passive fetish sycophants aren't always shooting darts and most of the time are just stabbing away with their daggers..........this is happening all the time and making them very useless to me seeing as i have to pop fetish army and start from scratch with my horde of minions........don't know if this intended but it wasn't like this when i first started running the buildEbolasoup1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Quests Bugged? I have been playing act 1 normal split farming today and it seems like 1/3 of the public games I join have a random quest that you cannot complete and im forced to quit the game and try another one. Is this just me?Chronic9011 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Adventurer's journal dropped in patch 2.0.6. So patch 2.0.6. hit EU servers today (2014.06.11.). I was farming torment 4 with my monk in solo when i got an adventurer's journal. However patch notes say: ... On the following link you can see the journal in my inventory dropped from the object on the left: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140611/942210382Diablo_III_2014_06_11_17_20_23_517_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpgfrankendoc23 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Authenticator Log In Not Responding Issue was resolved by a Battlenet Agent update.hawkeye0 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 [SOLVED] CRASH on Act 2 - Blood and Sand After locating Shen's crucible and slay his apprentice, I continue onward to restore the two Zoltun Kulle items on Desolate Sands map. I follow the first stairs till I get where there ground is made of sand. I keep walking a couple of steps forward and the application crashes. Other relevant information: 1) There're 2 icons for Zoltun Kulle on top of the screen. 2) I'm playing on private campaign. Things I've tried: 1) Go back to a previous quest. 2) Close the application and changed the video and audio settings to minimal. 3) Restart my computer. Issue keeps hapenning on the exact same place every time, and I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY!juanpabarri3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Mercs causing game to crash to desktop Dear Diablo3 Bug Report: I run windows 7 home-edition. I have the sixty-four-bit version of windows. I have just freshly installed windows over the last week. All my graphics drivers, misc drivers are up to date (all other devices for my drivers are current). This is how I discovered the bug (I never crash to desktop, well not unless I break something or you guys patch it in). To re-create the-bug: 1.) Be in a multi-player game with your merc (the enchantress out). 2.) Go to act 1, click on "The Old Ruins" way-point. 3.)While running towards the "Celler of Power-levelness" right click on the enchantress to dismiss her. Crashed my game. See if you can re-produce it, before she disappears. Sincerely, Happybot A passionate fanHappybot1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Monk Bells do not scale with %elemental I've posted this once or twice before resigning myself to useing unruned LTK on my physical monk. But being such a minority my threads have not picked up my steam so have not gotten enough attention. I have tested myself with the Pysical bell. And despite doing 200+% weapon damage more LTK, it will crit for 7-9 million while LTK hits for 15-20 million under the same circumstances. I have heard the same applies to the Holy centric bells. I'm hoping with the Monkey King set changes where Wave of Light, on paper, is an excellent choice for spawning clones, that this will get more attention.Sadeiko0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Bug with an item: Razor Strop The Razor Strop belt releases an explosion when picking up a health globe. However, when I teleport to a health globe, the explosion occurs where I used to be rather than where the globe and my character are currently at after teleportation. Here's what it looks like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/68vmpc8fet9ux3y/Screenshot%202014-06-23%2017.44.23.png It's kinda hard to see but my character is exiting the teleport animation in the center of the screen (notice my familiar is with me). The explosion is occuring to the right and it looks like the health globe may be also flying to where I used to be prior to teleporting. I tried taking a before and after shot of another instance: Before: https://www.dropbox.com/s/26m8xdho31e6egf/Screenshot%202014-06-23%2017.55.26.png After: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0naukkgmj0f1ed2/Screenshot%202014-06-23%2017.55.29.pngJusAnthrNwin0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Firebird's Finery Bug Battletag: Zorb#1891 Character: Sybiel (wizard) Summary: After the Firebird's Finery 4-piece brought me back to life, I remained a tombstone and couldn't move, but I could still use abilities. Description: I was in a 3-player game in a rift on Torment 3. I had recently acquired 5 pieces of Firebird's Finery, and had died a few times before this and experienced the meteor-granted resurrection. This time, however, after the meteor brought me back, I remained a tombstone on the ground instead of standing up again. I couldn't move, but I could use abilities, which emanated from the tombstone and seemed to affect the monsters normally. I also continued to be damaged by the monsters' attacks, of which there were many. I was killed again only a few seconds later, since I couldn't move out of the frozen explosions (frozen affix) and the arcane enchanted lasers. This time, I remained dead, but the normal resurrection options didn't appear. A party member tried to resurrect me, but no message or option to accept the resurrection appeared when they did. After waiting a bit and laughing about my situation, I tried leaving the game. When I came back, I was alive and in town, and could teleport back to the other party members, move, and fight as normal. I have died since then, but haven't seen this bug recur.Zorb0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [BUG] Act II -- Dual Kulle If you re-enter a game during the Act II period that you have Zoltan Kulle as a follower, he appears as two followers rather than one. Causes no actual in-game problems, but is a definite bug.arshiahf1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Machine of War Bugg never drops. Ive been trying to get the new infernal ring, and every time we go in to The ''War teleport'' We never get the items. We have been trying for over 14 times and still dont get it!!! i dont know if this is a realy bug or the drop rate is realy low but we cant get it! i sugest you fix the bugg or if it is not, crank up the drop rate. we where playing this in torment 1.Xaiver0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Game crashes on desolated desert Game crashes every time i try to enter the desolated desert. Here's a couple of Report ID's that appear on a dialog when the game crashes. Also i don't know if its common, but there are two zoltun kulle icon's beside my followers with me. I'm trying to do the zoltun kulle's blood quest. 109C1985-BD35-403A-B299-BF114DC93069 28EF8091-A16E-4376-8FF4-CEB664A97CE9DanCF0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 4 bugs I killed champion skeleton archer group in rift but last archer was immortal. He was able to walk and do dmg while i couldnt do dmg to him anymore. Also this same thing happend while doing quest in act 4. Hellrift level 2 purple quest mob, i killed it and got quest done but still this mob was able to walk and do dmg and i couldnt do dmg to him anymore. Also in act 4 my character suddenly got stuck in the ground and all animations disappeared. But this could be just lag spike while surrounded by mobs. And also in act 4, there was invisible mob hitting me. One of those small diablo looking mobs, which reduce hp regen by 25% when they hit. All these happend during one day, what an hell of day xD Rarely encounter bugs and now they rain from sky.Battleheart0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Act 1 Cache Ring Bug Just now i had opened about 7 caches, and a RING dropped... im pretty sure only 1 ring can drop from Act 1 cache which is the RoRG ring,, but when i ID it.. it is freaking OCULUS ring.. is it a bug ?Decade6 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Act 1 Bounty bag dropped wrong ring I just opened my act1 bounty bag and received a Nagelring out of it. Blizz pls make sure to fix this issue. It is the first time that has ever happened, but not acceptable by any means.Twizted3 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Steed Charge Does Not Go Through Enemies I've noticed this multiple times but am just now getting around to reporting it. I will have about 5-6 enemies around me, hit steed charge to get away, and no matter which direction I try to go, I have to go -around- the enemies rather than through them. I can definitely see this ending badly, since it is really my main means of escape. I've also noticed other posts regarding this, but it does not appear to have been addressed.Kajib0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Items moving around inventory and buttons I have been experiencing an event when i log into a multi player game where my inventory items flash on and off and move about. It happens to my character picture as well. It seems to happen when entering a new game and when we ar waiting in town to start. Happened last night and again this morning. Changed games a few times and it did not happen again. It is never in single player game. Any idea what causes thisBovillage0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Horadric cache, Act V, not received Hi, I've completed 2 bounty runs and Tyral isn't giving me Horadric Cache. It says bounty complete but when I check my inventory I see no bounty. This happened 2x in a row. http://imgur.com/KdDPorK Please help me? Thanks a lot.Klonoa1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Bug with craft and chant : Asheara's Pace Cant craft on this set items TORNS damage.... +6 Random Magic Properties or u had to say NO have TORNSGhost0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Bug with an item : Obsidian ring of the zodia Hi, I have the legendary ring : Obsidian ring of the zodiac On the skills I have : "primary : + 630 strengh + 158 dexterity + 166 intelligence ... " But when I want to use enchanting I have different skills : "+462 strengh + 420 vitality " I have a screenshot if needed... but I don't know how to put it here.... Thanks! CrearineCrearine1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 sick of unfixed bugged achievements prisoners journal, champion swamp hawks, magic trick counter bugging and not awarding kills in archon, certain mobs not spawning at all except rifts, i could go on , seriously blizzard sort it out its been so long now and no wordProdigy0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Game visuals froze, my hardcore char died. So I was fighting Belial's first form with my brother in a 2-man lan party. As soon as he entered his second form, the visuals of my game froze. I could still hear the sound and I could see in my brother's monitor that my inputs were moving my character. I couldn't exit the game because of the freeze and I watched my hardcore character die. Let me just say this, I was kinda pissed.ItBurn0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Jailor Display Error I'm running a witch doctor with lots of fetishes being spawned, zombie dogs and the gargantuan. When i hit Jailor packs they obviously jail the whole army. After the couple seconds, myself and my army can move, however the jailor display lingers on my pets for a good 5 more seconds, even though they are running around attacking other stuff just fine. So display error only. Edit: fixed a typo.Haggoroth0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Pools of Reflection---gone??? To whom it may concern, Something that has drawn my notice while playing RoS is that the Pools of Reflection seem to be spawning with less and less frequency as I level up in Paragon levels. Whether or not this is intentional I know not, but please look into this ASAP. Edit: Never mind...didn't know RNG applied to the Pools as well (found three in one Rift run.)rethgual0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Force Weapon For wizards Hi, I have noticed that even though with the activation of force weapon there is a 20% percent increase in damage in the inventory window. However when trying out, there isn't a significant or even an increase in damage. Can we look into this? For example: My meteor's highest crit damage will hit around 20+ mil damage with molten impact rune. With force weapon, it does around the same amount of damage.sieg0000 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 No access to Auction House Hi, I logged in after not playing for a long time and I can't access the Search/Sell tabs of the Auction House. They are both grayed out to me. Anyone else have this problem?Izrael1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [Affix-Bug] votoyias spiker http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/votoyias-spiker Bug: the affix state's that provoked target's should take double damage, in short 200% damage from thorn's. the bug is that it does not double or even improve the thorn's damage applied Test's: I used Provoke+Iron Skin (Reflective Skin), in order to see if the damage changed. i used provoke with and without glyph but nothing changed the result. I used my Crusader "Tensei" to test this with and i tried it with 3 different "votoyias spiker" shield's all at lvl 70 that i luckily found but sadly no change in the result's. how it should be: the damage dealt through thorn's should be doubled, this should work similar to "Reflective skin" and multiply alongside it if it is activated note: this bug has existed ever since the expansion update came :(Crow6 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [Bug Crusader] Shield Glare Combo Hello, I wish to report a problem with a combination of object .... I have in my possession: + "The Final Witness" Shield Glare now hits all enemies around you. + Rune "Uncertainty" on Shield glare. So far it works very well! But today I got: + "Promise of glory": 4–6% chance to spawn a Nephalem Glory globe when you Blind an enemy. And then I'm out the total, nothing happens, not a globe ... While my item proc 6% and I blind a huge number of mobs ... I think there must be a concern somewhere, it's same with another rune. Thank you enlighten me on the subject because I think this combo could be very useful myself.Playbouille0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Massive Lag Spike These days, since the patch 2.10 patch, I have been lagging so much... I would click something, but a response to my click takes long time. My character won't even attack, enemy's health gauge doesn't decrease, just so many bugs... Please fixFiend01960 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Call of the ancients - Barbarian rune bug Call of the ancients: The Council Rises When I have this rune on, the ancients I summon no longer use their 2nd ability like Leap, Charge, Seismic slam. And will only use their first skills. I use the other runes and they indeed use their 2nd skills , but not for The Council Rises. I was using 4 set immortal kings during my testing.Mill0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Stonefort NPC Dialog Bug Leveling my Crusader in Campaign mode at Stonefort I came across a dying NPC who says "We are all going to die!". The dialog in the chat window appeared as such: MarkerLocation-186234 says: We are all going to die! I have provided a link to imgur.com with a screenshot of the dialog and map location as well as physical location. http://i.imgur.com/sCYvXes.jpgLorroth1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Massive Lag Spike These days, since the patch 2.10 patch, I have been lagging so much... I would click something, but a response to my click takes long time. My character won't even attack, enemy's health gauge doesn't decrease, just so many bugs... Please fixFiend01960 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 "An event is currently in progess" bug I am currently in a game where all entrances to bosses say that an event is in progress but all 4 people are in front of the entrance and no one started a boss battle before. In Adventure mode, Torment 4, 4 players in game, softcore. First noticed in an uber portal and it was also present in the entrance to the Skeleton King.Vandet0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Issue with Steed Charge while surrounded I was surrounded and hit Steed Charge and mounted but I didn't go anywhere I could only spin in circles. After dismount none of my attacks worked. I could still use all my skills and potion (which brought me to full life) but no attacks were made so I just stood there and watched as my health dropped and Indestructible proc'd and again my life slowly went down. Still I could not move just spin around when he hit zero life again he just stood there and monsters kept attacking. I waited a minute or so and just exited the game. Came back to a dead toon. Not the first time I had a weird glitch with steed charge not passing through enemies but this time there was nothing I could do but watch the death of my HC character.PoE1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 A legendary that drops every run, every day I believe in loot tables for a almost a month in every runs i do i keep getting the same item/s over and over specifically swamp land waders and the broken promises ring. Some people might say that its RNG but its insanity. Every run almost everyday swamp land waders. Why not let a set item or a special legendary. Its insane ive lost all hope about legendary drops.breezy0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Achievement: "a unique collection" bug I have made a number of unique kills on the list, that initially registered with a check box, but after leaving the game and checking again, I no longer have. These monsters include: Redrock, The Archivist, Hellscream, Veshan the Fierce and MAge Lord Ghuyan. It should be noted that these were acquired in Adventure mode on torment 1 or 2 in non-hardcore play. I believe this has been addressed before, but I have also been unable to get acknowledged completion for "The War That Time Forgot" event in adventure mode, despite completing it several times.MTGfanatic2 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 All Items Blacksmith Lag I'm getting severe lag when i change the filter to All Items, and when I switch it to a more limited selection filter (as a low level character) i get no lag at all. I kinda remember when this didn't happen, and it was great. But then again... I remember a time when the items had a displaying delay on them (as in, a chest would puke it out, and if it was a rare or higher, it would take a while sometimes, like around 2-6 seconds to display the item on the ground. This also happens with EVERYTHING IN THE DAMN GAME), but hey... One thing at a time. I'm just annoyed tonight, don't mind me, I am experiencing this bug, trust me <3StormyFacade0 Jun 23, 2014