Bug Report

May 23, 2014 "Bless You" Achievement Issue. Bug: All 4 boxes are checked in the "Bless You" achievement, but it doesn't seem to give credit. http://i.imgur.com/Fp5L9.png The cause of this bug was getting the achievement during the period of time when achievements got "rolled back". Almost every achievement that got rolled back could be obtained again with a different character, but "Bless You" is unique in that it could only be awarded once. This has been posted many times http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5633979508 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235712518 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592449220 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235707760 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150108448 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235394855 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150757855 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150107518 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235393839 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149006290 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149534909 Still is not in the known issues. Best Blue response we got was "stop bringing this to our attention". If "Follower HP is off by 1HP" is big enough to put in known issues, this is too! Customer support says, "Cannot award or alter achievements in Diablo III. If an achievement is not awarded and you feel that it should be, please attempt the achievement’s criteria again" You CANNOT complete the criteria again. Please stop ignoring this because it only affects a small number of people.Chili26 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 HGHB & Healing Contrary to the tooltip for the Healing number, it does not seem to be figuring in Health Globe Healing Bonus, as stated. On my Barbarian, my current level 57 Chest Armor has "Health Globes & Potions Grant +4168 Life" as a Secondary, with no other Healing-related affixes. Whether I have this item equipped or un-equipped (i.e. no chest armor), my Healing number remains the same. I'm seeing the same thing with a level 66 Shield with HGHB +14,028 - the Healing number remains unchanged whether the shield's equipped or not. Is this bugged or as intended? If intended, the tooltip's a bit misleading.MonstrZ0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Legendary scoundrel token bug Ribald Etchings Hello, I'm writing this ticket for reporting a bug on the Ribald Etchings token. This token permit to the scoundrel to gain access to all of this skill. When i put the token on him i was like "hey cool, I have an OP scoundrel now". Generally, i'm dealing with the passive crit bonus ability, so when i put the token and went in a bounty, I look at my new dps (3% more when I crit) but nothing happen, my dps stayed the same. I thought it was normal, or just a display bug. I went into my scoundrel skills and click on the "Hysteria" skill, even if they were all available, just to test. When i came back on my char sheet, I notice that I lost dps and I also lost 1.8% critical chance, but when fighting mob, i gained 3% dps more, thanks to hysteria. So I came back again in the scoundrel tree, and click on "Anatomy". As I expected, my crit chance came back, but i lost the dps I gained on the fight with Hysteria. SO, there is no display bug, its just the passive item affix that is not working. All my scoundrel skills are unlock, but the two last ones don't seem to work together. Any clue or solution ?Bremen6 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 multiply damage Hello I don`t know what`s going on, but my basic attacks aren`t multiplied......My crusader has 142k damage and with the basic attack skills it`s always the same for enemies.....Mackman2 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Seth Blektora! Help to solve a problem. I collected Blektor's set! This set doesn't work at my character, the character receives a loss from defilements extended effects!A6u6ac0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Class specific item transmog (Not Sets) It appears that on my Demon Hunter I can transmog cloaks to look like chest pieces, but I cannot transmog chest pieces to look like cloaks. This also applies to my Barbarian where I can transmog Mighty Weapons to look like other one handers, but I cannot transmog on handers to look like mighty weapons. I don't know if this is true for Spirit Stones, Ceremonial Knives, etc. It's seems that this may be an intended mechanic, but I'm hoping not. I would love to have my Demon Hunter look like he is wearing a cloak despite needing to wear a chest piece (Cindercoat/Marauder) for a particular build. Thanks!Forrest0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Shaking inChampion/Unique packs The first time I really noticed this was in the Caverns of Frost Level 2 when I was fighting both Zelusa The Grasping, and Shakal the Unforgiving. Zelusa would attempt to use vortex on me, while Shakal would attempt to teleport me. This would cause me to start shaking as if my toon was being ripped in half. I've noticed this a few times since 2.0.5 was released and primarily with multiple Vortex affixed enemies or affixes involving nightmare/vortex/teleport.lsmithwhaley0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 FPS in Caverns of Frost Not sure if its just me, but I seem to drop about 10 to 20 FPS when entering Caverns of Frost or similar "Frost/Icy" caves during rifts.PoohBear1 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 2.0.5 Harrington Waistguard 2.0.5 Harrington Waistguard not calculating damage properly with weapon. Without a weapon, it is fine. Test: Harrington Waistguard belt with 127% increased damage Without Weapon: Damage goes from 81,651 to 185,347 With Weapon Damage goes from 927,494 to 1,909,092 (should be 2,105,411)HERO222 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Game shuts down on load screen For the past couple weeks the game has started to randomly kick me out whenever the loading screen will come on (not every time and it happens when I'm traveling to a waypoint, using the town portal, or going to the next level in a dungeon). It will show the loading screen for a few seconds (longer than usual) and then it will just completely kick me off the game. No error notes or anything, and it brings me back to my desktop, making me have to sign in all over again.NyteShadow0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Sirocco Caverns Rock worms go to 1 health and do not die. Using WD and myself and pets are unable to killAtomicRambo2 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Jar of soul Bug (Please look into it!) So whenever I play multiplayer... (never has it happened to me running the quest, always seen it when another player does it.) I'd say 25-35% of the time when the quest "jar of souls" is in the lineup for a treasure cache the orb has disappeared and the quest is incomplete because it cannot be destroyed! I've been farming normal multiplayer games for the RRoG out of a cache (as many players seem to do!) and discover this quest has road-blocked players from completing the event! It's been that way about a week now, and very little forum conversation has resulted from this bug so here, I bring it to the table! Thanks! IcculisIcculis3 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Act 1 bounty "Kill Garrach the Afflicted" bug This did not spawn at all. The marker was there and after opening the treasure chest, Garrach did not come out of the iron maiden.happynikon0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Multiple same plan drops. I had three same blacksmith plans drop during one rift run on Torment VI. I thought that won't occur anymore. I took some screenshots if you guys want check it. I dont know how to upload them in forums.Edenlake0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Missing Items, pls help Had two rings "union", one in my follower, and one on my main character, then using it in a rift, to return to play after a few hours, and I find that I have none -.? Any ideas, I can not send a ticket for this issue .....Geranius0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Item Stats changed as of 2.0.5 I had a Daneta's Spite with a damage value of 2400+, as of patch 2.0.5 its Damage value dropped to 712!!!??? Please, can its original value be restored... or an equivalent replacement as I was using it successfully ... but not now. Very disappointed... looking for some redress. ThanksCyberdavew0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 follower drain life from my hero i am a WD, with templar for my follower my templar have a enchanted focus , bul-katos's wedding band and we both wearing unity when my templar under battle, he will making damage to me if i stand beside himBertrand0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Bounty: Kill Bonesplinter - Road to Alcarnus i had bounties in both Stinging Winds and Road to Alcarnus, and when going to Road to Alcarnus it had obviously bugged the bounty where i had to kill Bonesplinter, so he did not spawn. This makes it impossible to complete the bounty and i must do it all again.Nadory0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Can't loot items dropping behind the chest Just encountered it again few minutes ago, normally I don't care but it was Vyr's chest, It dropped behind the chest on the edge of the map, and I couldnt loot it. Just stared at it till someone closed the rift and said bye bye forever. Really its annoying can't pick it up even tried swapping to gold pickup radius and that didn't work. FIx it or make gold pickup radius applies to items as well.OhGawdItsIn0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 You can't add new friends 5016 (Almost empty) I have very few friends, less than 10, but I cant accept invites.AkUriel1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Game Crashing - Unrecoverable Hi, I am using my dad's laptop on vacation and I'm getting unrecoverable crashing from the games. Usually when I am teleporting back to town my entire screen turns one color (I've gotten turquoise and orange so far of the three crashes) and my speakers play extremely loud white noise. The entire computer is unresponsive and I have to turn it off manually and restart it. System Specs: Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Core i5 CPU M430@2.27 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 Bit Intel HD Graphics Driver Is the CPU just too slow to run the game? I am able to somewhat function in the game, but the crashes make it impossible. Thanks, HahanoHahano1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Community chat posts lost? I am playing with another person who is sitting literally right next to me and we are both in the same community (only one with chat active for both of us at the time) and we are receiving different chat posts. In fact, we haven't received a chat post that hasn't been unique to each of us. If I get a post, they don't get the same one. If they get a post, I don't get it. What is the issue here?Zerthimon0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Grim Harvest Still Broken I've been running for two hours at T5 and haven't had even a blue drop. There is a hotfix post that lists it as fixed, but I can assure you it is not. Used my barbarian Bonehead.Murdekaiser0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Not sure where to post this I have multiple characters on my account, but right now I'm unable to play for more than about 20 minutes at a time with my Barbarian before I get a message saying my client has been disconnected. This only happens with my Barb; the others are fine. I'm completely at a loss as to why this happens on one specific character and none of the others. Any ideas?MiniSaint440 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Bows still re-rolling INT on DEX characters I haven't tried this on DH, only Monk, and I haven't checked STR-based characters to see if it's different, nor have I tried bows that drop on other classes. However, every bow in recent memory (different types of bows, all included) that drop on my Crusader without an attack stat can only roll Intelligence, not Dexterity, when I switch to my Monk (I do this to re-roll them for my Scoundrel.) This effectively makes any bow that doesn't drop with DEX completely useless, and runs counter to every other item to which I have tried to add on an attack stat by re-rolling with a character who uses that stat. Looking over the forums, there seems to be a lot of posts about bows being bugged in various ways with Intelligence instead of Dexterity. Please fix this! Screenshot: http://imgur.com/csontPS Update: I did a bit of experimenting. It seems only the DH can reroll DEX onto a bow, although that's still nonsensical. I took two bows with no attack stat, rolled INT onto one and left the other as-is (using my Monk.) Then I logged off, and sequentially logged on with my Monk, Barb, and DH. The Monk and Barb could only roll INT on both but the DH could roll DEX. Obviously it doesn't matter what the Barb and Crusader can do with a bow, but the Monk should be able to roll DEX on one, being a DEX-based class.Japhasca1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Trail of Cinders reflects damage When using trail of cinders rune on Vault, I would be damaged just by vaulting past mobs, resulting in death. I was in a multiplayer game, on adventure mode, Torment 2, and I found Danetta's revenge, so I changed my rune on vault over to trail of cinders for more damage, since I didnt need the discipline. So while rolling around the map, I would hear the ticks of reflecting damage, even though I never rolled past an elite with reflects damage. Often I would die with nothing around me. After leaving the game and creating a new game, this problem went away. I just hope it doesnt happen to someone on a hardcore character.Loralie0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Transmog disappered So I have a marauders helm, i changed it cause i liked the look of another helm, but since i recently completed a majority of the set i want the helm back. But the transmog is gone why?JTAlweezy0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Bounty: Kill Venimite I was in a public match of 4, playing bounties in T2 as my barb and we were doing A1 and A3 bounties, split 2 and 2. In the bounty, I first killed the 100 enemies before finding Venimite. When it came time to kill Venimite, I took out about half of its life before it retreated to an unmarked area of the map. I just assumed it was normal and that it would come back like Queen Araneae usually does. It didn't. We finished the rest of the bounties and came back to the spot. The two barbs were useless so we asked the WD and DH to help out but to no avail. Here is a screenshot capture Venimite is located on the map in the unmarked area http://i.imgur.com/J5Pgf7c.jpgLusciousY0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 No items in Cache??? After completing Act 1 bounties and recieving a cache, i went to act 3 to rift and after rift was completed, i went back into town to sell and salvage, and then opened cache. Cache made the opening "ping" noise but no items dropped... Is this a bug? This is the second time this has happened to me. Thanks for any help and advice thats to come.Bmurphicus0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Wood Wraith Poison and Blackthorn Set. Wood Wraiths/Highland Walkers, and other tree demon type monster's ground poison do significant damage to me, even though I have a 4 set bonus for Blackthorns set (immune to fire, poison, molten, and mortar) . Also sometimes when enemies use that "Cross hatch" poison attack on the ground, it still does damage, though I should be immune. Is this a bug/oversight?Bloodbane4 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Crusader without thornes Greetings Blizzard Team, I'm playing a Level 70 male Crusader. Today i realized, that he has no Thornes. In Inventory | Details | Defensive the last Item is "Thorns 0,00" I checked all my other characters, and every of them has a positive value for Thornes. I tried the following to check if it's a bug: - took all Equipment off - reset all Paragon-Levels - changed every skill Nothing of the above actions changed "Thornes 0,00". I hope you can help me. Thanks. RanarionRanarion2 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Bowmen bug? So... Im running physical phalanx bowmen build and i have been running Heavenly Strenght with 2-hander allmost all the time. But an hour ago i found a 2600 DPS 1-hander and thought i'll try out Fervor and 1-hander. Here the odd thing: I have 885.000 dam with 2-hander and bowmen are critting for 4.3 million. With the 1-hander i have 823.000 (decrease about 8.5%), but bowmen are critting for 2,7. This is alot less than 8.5%... Unless im missing something this is a bug?Dethelm0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 weapon dps in armory its not displaying correctly. it has not updated the black damage fix we saw recently. if you look at the weapon on my hardcore wd http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Isolation-1274/hero/35659759 it says 2397 dps, in game it is actually close to 2600.Isolation0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Opening two rifts with 5 keystones It is possible to open a second rift after finishing one without using extra keystones. After you hand in the quest at Orek, there is a countdown before the rift closes permanently. If you click the portal after the countdown finishes, but right before the portal really closes, you enter the next rift. There is no quest, so no progress bar, but a rift guardian will spawn after killing enough monsters. When you teleport back to town the rift portal will be closed, but the return portal will return you to the rift. http://imgur.com/2scrJhe As you can see, the return portal leads to a rift but the rift itself is closed.Sopwafel0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Laws of Valor bug? Hello! http://i.imgur.com/PEE4KDC.jpg Not sure if this is a bug or something that "works as intended", but to me it feels like a bug, and should then be reported. (Excuse my english skillz :) ) As you can see I got my "Laws of Valor" skill activated with the rune "awnsered prayer", which tells me that the 'active'-buff gives me a 5 second buff, which can be longer if monsters are killed while the buff is active, to a maximum for 10 more seconds (as I understand it). This would bring it to a total of 15 seconds. BUT with my nearly 40% cdr together with an empowered shrine (or even better, channeling pylon), I can press the skill before the active skill runs out, which makes it possible to stack this for hours. Recently in a game I had the skill going up to a 6 minute buff. This to me makes no sense and doesn't seem like it's "working as intended"?Maith0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Shields Dropping w/ Wrong Thorns Value? http://i.imgur.com/5VoE3I7.jpg See screenshot ^. The Vo'Toyias I have equipped is one I had sitting around in my stash, found a few weeks ago. Note the thorns roll...3356 [range: 2667-3498]. The one highlighted in my inventory dropped for me just now in a rift, 5/21 ~10PM EST. Again, note the thorns...1834 [range: 1525-2000]. I know previously there was the issue with shields dropping with lower level block amounts...is something similar possibly happening with the thorns roll here? No idea if it's specific to Vo'Toyias either...if I find another shield tonight I'll check the range at the mystic.JWP1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 "Mark of Valor" Sigils/Achiev Still Missing First of all Good Mourning/Afternoon/Evening... Reaper of Souls, is just like, around the corner, a lot of time has passed and the one thing I'm still missing is my sigils and achievments for the Mark of Valor event, yeah that one when D3 was about to be released... The only one I got is the WD one, but the fact is I did then all, did like a lot actually, I liked to be toying with the banner making tool, to get me hyped for the game, its a nice little add-on, everytime I drop a banner on a friends "pile of bones" when we were/are farming is like a good joke that never gets old... But the fact remains, I still dont have the achievments and banner sigils for all the classes, after some forums posts, support tickets, etc... I still have this issue on the unresolved status. I do know its just a achiev/sigil, some people just dont mind, but well, I do. I would like to some day get all the achievs on D3 including this one... And I know I'm not the only one, I have searched the forums, and a GM pointed me some other links about the issue. But I decided to make a new topic instead of reviving/replying to an old one. Thanks in advance, Ed. PS: The GM who replyed to my latest ticket about the sigils/achievs told me that this is the right place to get things fixed, I am crossing my fingers in hope that he is right...Spon6 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Neph globes while mounted Picking up a neph globe while on steed charge doesn't grant the buff. Only tested this with the nightmare rune though.Bossam1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Illusory Boots bug so, illusory boots can walk through the walls from elites, but when I am using whirlwind while wearing these boots, I could not walk through the walls.TheChemist2 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Legs dissaperaring when they hit the ground. Hello I have been having problems with the leg drop rate. Before the buff I was getting about 1 leg per t-1 rift when the buff first hit I was getting about a 3 legs per t-1 rift. Now I get a leg about every 2 rifts this has been happening for the last 4 days today while I was playing with a group I heard the sound of a leg dropping and saw the orange brown glow for a leg but when it hits the ground nothing is there. Please help I had better drops before the buff now it is horrendous and I am not crying but something is wrong now.fanactic0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Izual bug, may apply to other bosses. While in adventure mode I accidentally went to The Great Span waypoint through a misclick, then for the hell of it I walked towards the Izual encounter, despite knowing that going to bosses using this method is usually blocked. I reached the ring of ice that blocks progress, then used Falling Sword out of curiosity to see if I could jump over it. I could not, of course. After this, I proceeded to go all the way to Diablo, which was my original bounty goal. After entering the boss door through the Pinnacle of Heaven, the normal UI fade out of a cutscene beginning happened and I then found myself teleported into the Izual fight, which ran as normal, except for a glitched UI. The UI itself appears as normal except the Angel/Demon background for the hotbar is missing, as well as the health globe. The wrath globe stays visible as does every other button/bar. This was repeatable. I say it may apply to others because I can't recall if any other boss has a physical barrier instead of a blocked doorway when backtracking towards it. I can only assume it is caused by the Falling Sword (probably Leap as well, maybe any "jump" like wormhole) ability momentarily making the game think I was inside the boss trigger area. It also causes Izual's death to NOT break the ice field that blocks progress.Wolfen1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 possible bug with elite waller affix. i think there might be a bug with the waller affix since patch 2.05 came out. before the patch i would actually get walled in but after patch i can walk through the walls, i cant attack through them unless im using a skill that goes over walls like my wave of force but yeah i can walk right through them, might have something to do with the illusory boots im wearing on my wiz. p.s. hoping all elites spawn with waller affixzanex094 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 MarkerLocation-71504 says: It's hopeless! MarkerLocation-71504 says: It's hopeless! Act III - Stonefortrelvis0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 barbarian skill rune bug: Leap/Launch Leap: "Leap into the air, dealing 180% weapon damage to all enemies within 8 yards of your destination and slowing their movement speed by 60% for 3 seconds". Rune Launch: "You leap with such great force that enemies within 8 yards of the takeoff point take 180% weapon damage and are also slowed by 60% for 3 seconds". You see differences (except different words order)? Me - not. Looks like Launch rune changes in skill nothing. See also: demon hunter skill: hot pursuit http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10497400352AVB1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Achievement: Time the firestarter I just got this achievement while fighting just one firestarter which had the illusionist affix. Is this intended?iMathias0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Code 10017 and License issues Has anyone had this issue today? last forum i found was on 3/26. I cant join any games in public, I get the error code 10017 or i have the message come up saying my gaming license is expired or frozen. The only frozen game account is my WoW subscription, but i dont play that anymore. Ive also tried the euro server and ran the Scan and Repair option in the launcher and it didnt help. I also cant join friend's parties or start a private game.Gimplar4 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 Normalize the Gear Compare Why can't the gear compare tool tips use baseline stats? Currently they include any gems in the comparison number. So, if you are comparing a new drop to what you are currently wearing, the numbers are exaggerated. If the numbers are close enough to make you wonder, you have to remove a gem to get the true comparison. The cost to remove high end gems is 450k!! Blizzard normalized this comparison in WOW a few years ago, Why not Diablo?Quirt0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 le jeux a encore planter peu importe le personnage que je joue le jeux plante. il me fais sa depuis jai lextension.remQCpoutine0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 "Clear _____" Bounty kill counter not working Just thought I'd let you know that your kill countdowns are all messed up. Sometimes it will say "4 monsters left" as I'm killing a pack of 10+ and it stays there until there actually is 4 remaining then continues to lower properly. AND THEN SOMETIMES (and I love this one) it will say that there's only a few left even though the area is still 75%+ UN-cleared, but it WILL keep counting down and give you the reward before the area is even close to clear.JuneauWho0 May 22, 2014