Bug Report

May 3, 2014 Hexing Pants Of Rr. Yan and Raekor's set So I was very excited to find every piece of Raekor's AND I got Mr. Yan's! godmode charge/ww! and unlimited fury. The problem with Raekor's is the charge doesn't always pull, but other than that its solid. When I charge for fury and start using ww out of charge(which is moving) my Mr. Yan's doesn't activate and I am doing 25% less damage. It seems these pants are very buggy atm despite being such a powerful/rare drop. I was curious as to any insight on these pants/known issues?barrybondz1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 untargetable elite I am playing in T1 in the howling plateau doing a bounty. I came across a Lucani Warrior elite pack. I engaged it and killed all of them but then another one appeared, thats untargetable, and keeps following me around, attacking me and constantly killing my poor enchantress follower. Any idea what is causing this?Madchaka0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 invincible elite bug Hi! Yesterday while doing a rift I encountered an elite pack of grave diggers, after bursting them down one grave digger from the pack survived when it should've died. It acted as normal (attacking and occasionally using it's prefix attacks, thunderstorm in this case.) BUT I couldn't target it, nor use Shift+Lmouse button to damage it or see it's health by hovering over it. And I was on my crusader and tried using my blessed shield with the rune shattering shield and when it should've hit and split into 3 pieces it ignored the elite and passed through. This was on torment 1 and luckily i had good enough gear to not be to bothered by the elite...at least til i wanted to teleport back to town which it constantly interrupted the cast, so i had to use my steed to out run it.Gabbelino0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 wings of valor problem Currently i have one set of wings of valor left on my account on hardcore but for some reason being able to get a new pair has been disabled.If a blue can help solve my issue that would be great.Bloodspaz2 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Marauder's Visage Transmog not showing I got a Marauder's visage and I decided to transmog it into a something else, but when I try to revert the changes, the old model doesn't appear in the menuNerdwarden7 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Akkhans Set items transmorgification I recently changed the look of my Akkhan Shoulder Armor. As i wanted to change back to the original look of the Item, the Artisan wouldnt list the "original" look in the list. I found a second piece of the armor (didnt change the look yet) but i encounter the same problem here, the original look isnt listed either. Looking forward for Blizzard to fix this. Kind regardsMatze1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Familiar + Banner = bug If you activate familiar and place down banner (default g) your familiar will fire as if you were doing an attack. This can be quite unfortunate when you wanna mark a Goblin. Goblin will start running when you place banner on him since your familiar hit him.Rehmes1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 MarkerLocation-14336 says: It's hopeless! Playing a Bounty: Kill Greelode the Unforgiving on Torment II (70) by a male Crusader. In Stonefort location in Act III there is a NPC soldier laying on the ground expecting meteors to hit him and screaming "It's hopeless". In chat there is "MarkerLocation-14336" instead of an actual character name.MacSewer1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Crusader COMMITS SUICIDE BUG !?! I noticed a very unpleasant bug while playing as Crusader with "thorns" build in SOFTCORE. I was playing adventure mode in torment II difficulty. It seems like the Nephalem takes damage from it's own attacks. I had damage of + 800 k and toughness + 10 million resistances + 1000 and life + 450 k First, when i activated Akarat's Champion, Shield Glare, Laws of valor and Iron Skin and then attacked an elite unit with Shield Bash , I was killed by myself in a second from full health to 0. NOTICE, that the enemy did not have the "reflects damage" -ability and the Akarat's Champion -skill was still active. If I remember correctly, Akarat's Champion should ressurrect the Nephalem ONCE, if he or she runs out of health. I tried to kill other elites in the same way, and activated the skills and attacked them again with shield bash, but once again, I noticed that the same BUG reappeared; My Crusader just died and died and died BY HER OWN HANDS !!! SKILLS AND RUNES I USED: Akarat's Champion --- Rally Shield Glare --- Divine Verdict Laws of Justice --- Protect the Innocent Iron Skin --- Reflective Skin Punish --- Retaliate Shield Bash --- Pound PASSIVES I USED: Heavenly Strength Hold your ground Renewal Iron Maiden I did not know that the Crusader's overpowered Thorns were made to commit suicides all game long. Maybe it's not that annoying in softcore, but if the same bug appears in HARDCORE, that's a totally different story... Anyone else noticed same kind of BUG? Cheers! Verinyrkki #2970Verinyrkki0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Transmog : Thousand Storms Set Can`t back the view of any items of this set. Plus i can`t transmog any of other items into itFlatOut0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 2 bugs 1st When anything drops (not all the time) they disappear before i can pick them up. 2nd The dwarf with the sack you kill to get all his gold and items is permanently with me, i got him in act 2 and hes still with me in act 3. Any help would be nice to sort it out thanks.MementoMori2 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Achievment: "From Arreat to Xiansai " Hello. I have a litle problem. I have all 5 characters 60 lvl, but i didn`t get this achievment becouse of my Witch Doctor didnt count for it. Sorry for my "english".Gatteras1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 "Cape of the Dark Knight" bugs Just wanted to let whoever know, there are some bugs with that cape. 1) The caltrops you drop show up with purple circles like they are companions. 2) When you go through a doorway to another location, you drop a caltrop the second you load into the next area.MissyChrissy1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 error in game killed my harcore hero I got some lagg then got stuck for a few seconds then i got error you got dc from batlenet and then i couldnt get back online for a 10 minutes to find my barbarian chica dead. Im now so ungry i dont want to play diablo. HARDCORE is fun but sucks to die becouse of a ingame issue and you cant even open a ticket thank you blizzardJota0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Urzael, immune to Crusaders Judgment? Hi, just had a fight with Urzael and it seems he is completely immune to my Crusaders Judgment (Resolved) skill. No Stun, no increased crit chance.Mond1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Are my Horadric Cache's Bugged? When I first started Adventure Mode, I was getting legendaries left and right from bounties. However in the subsequent weeks I don't think I have seen a single legendary from the horadric cache. I believe I have opened close to 100 cache from act 4 and act 1, yet all I get are 1 or 2 rares, health potions, and mats. I have been hesitant to bring this up because RNG is RNG, but this is quickly leaving the realm of probability. It has been several weeks now since I last saw a cache legendary. I have no problem finding legendaries in regular play, but the bounty rewards just don't drop any. I don't mean bad ones, I just mean none at all. Does anyone know what are the drop odds for legendaries in horadric caches?Jman51 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Cinder Switch and Sunder does no damage As title. the Cinder Switch "Fireball" proc does no damage (barely), I tried it on my barb and at 800k profile DPS (500% crit dmg) I did 4k damage on a crit from the fireball. The Sunder legendary effect has the same problem, no damage and does barely proc (the proc rate seems closer to 1-5% rather then the stated 40-50%.ibex0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 MF is useless!!! I put a lot of MF on my Barb and my lego drops went down instaed of up. I was finding 2 or 3 every 3 hours and with MF i would do 4 rift runs and not 1 lego would drop when i had MF on and i was playing T@ rifts. So why leave it in the game if it makes lego drops worse??GrimmReaper1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Skycutter on follower does not work I gave my templar skycutter, he managed to summon angel but angel just keeps going around, he is not aggresive to opponents.Lech0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Zoltan Kuhle resurrection After retrieving the head of Z.K. I returned to town to talk to Adria, so that Lea could resurrect his spirit. I initiated the conversation and on the moment Adria commands Lea to cast the spell to resurrect Z.K. I left the scene to go to the priest in the upper corner of the Hidden city to refill my life, that was running low. When I returned Z.K. I tried to listen to all the conversations of Adria and Lea but nothing happened. I only get the ring on my map marking the spot where he should be...but he is not there and I couldnt find a way to re-activate the scene. In the "objectives" still says to return to town and speak with Adria. I had to exit and re-enter the game to get the spellcasting dialog again.killdabeast0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Bug:Ray of Frost I am a wizard player on Asia server , I find the main attack skill “Ray of Frost” can not cause the correct damage to some kind of monsters, such as “Crawling Torso” and similar monster that is lying on the ground.But when I use "black hole" , the "ray of frost" work well.LiuLei1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Item Names on the Ground Hi Bug Report Team, since normal items are idented, the random name and not the type of the item are displayed on the ground - this is very confusing. please fix it to display type of item at ground and only show the real name at inventory/spec. kind regards.Mau0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 kadala bug kridershot never drop qq lol maybe its a bug :D please check if my account is bugged from getting this item lolLaraCroft0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Stuck dead and no option to respawn I died while using Akarat's Champion (the first time), and I did not recover health. I just died and was stuck as a grave marker. No respawn option appeared at all. The problem was easily solved by logging out and in again. More details? I was using Fist of the Heavens with fissure rune and had a lot of fissures going. I was playing solo, fighting an elite skeleton in the Barracks level 2 in act 3 on Torment 2.Edisthgirb1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Ancient's Fury bug Anyone els have that when u sum ancients with Ancient's fury rune after u done a rift they stop give u fury. i got 3pice + ring Call of ancients with Ring of Royal Grandeur and i got this problem.Magnus1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 bug monk ciclone strike fire +items reduction Hi monk ciclone strke rune fire + ítems reduction of resources 30%,(chest and helm) The problem is that the reduced cost of the magic 30%, or 60%, with 1 or 2 item works fine until it reaches the minimum of spirit 50 then ceases to apply the reduction and allow you to cast the skill. As another note last kick skills work well as it seems only the magic cyclone strikeputoas0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Invulnerable Monster (untargetable) I speculate there was interaction with my dot build killing it during the invisible phase, or the transition therein. http://youtu.be/_lxGXsohE_QAquabats0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 ошибка 2B6C84E8-17CF-4446-A900-39E8C6E4908DБелый090 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 DH locked in place, almost died in hc.. So I had this same issue on my DH in softcore and now again on a hardcore champion. Both times I was in combat and then randomly got locked in place and unable to move no matter what I did. Luckily I was able to town portal, but once I was in town I was unable to move again...locked in place. I had to leave the game and re-enter for this to be fixed. I'm not sure if this is isolated to the DH class, but that was a near death experience in HC....please advise.Vath1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Unable to respawn bug After dying in torment 3, I decided I didn't have enough thoughness so I reduced the difficulty to torment 2 while I was dead, and it simply wouldn't let me respawn, no buttons, no one could ressurect, etc. Only way to ressurect was to leave the game.Blazer0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Mirror Image Images dont cast any spells when player got 2 channeling spells binded on mouse buttons (like ray of frost and electrocute). they just run away from enemies so they become kinda useless because they mostly used to take few hits while im free to cast. I hope it isnt intended.Cron7 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Witch Doctor pets bug and annoyance First of all, the bug. Pets not doing anything. They can start attacking and then all of a sudden they just run to my side and stop. Elites, rares, bosses or just normal enemies doesn't matter. Fix this please as playing on torment is difficult enough wihtout pets being nothing more than worthless critters. Also, would it be so hard to put in some way to control what they attack? Or if we want them close to us or aggressive. Titan Quest had this many, many years ago so... Fighting rift bosses and then suddenly having your pets running away outside of the screen to attack something is also amazing AI.Toffifee1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Invisible Fire Wall I was playing in public game in Act 3 (softcore fortunately). Another player died on the squared place where usually a fire wall appears and where a chest is standing. I tried to resurrect him and died myself. The text read that I died to a fire wall, but there was no fire to see. Actually never (I was fighting a few skeletons right next to it, and never saw fire coming up, which I found odd). The same happened to the part, where the fire wall should appear in one straight line. I passed walking and got hurt without seeing any fire. The players I were with confirmed that they couldn't see any fire, either. This would be horrible to encounter in a hardcore game. Edit: I couldn't recreate a game with the fire being invisible, yet. If I see it again, I will try to record it.Forelle18 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Strafe Bug: Occasionally does not Deactivate Dear Blizzard Tech Team, Occasionally, the DH character does not stop strafing even though the bind key is no longer depressed. When this happens, Strafe will continue indefinitely until either: 1. Hatred runs dry 2. Pressing multiple buttons hysterically for about 4-5 seconds (e.g. vault) until the game realizes it and vaults thrice in quick succession. Curiously, when pressing such buttons the skill icon rims white on every press, but typically does not activate till 4-5 seconds. However, a skill like preparation which does not require the Strafe animation to stop, can be activated. When the bug is on, nothing else (e.g. chests of area enter/exit points) can be clicked on. On average, this bug occurs every 2-3 minutes (yes, frequently!) and is quite a pain for a old-time strafe user such as myself. I believe this has been going on since v1.+, been tolerating it but finally it's time! Cheers and really hope you guys can successfully mend this. If possible, I would really appreciate a blue reply just to know my concern has been looked at:) Regards, James DH Character - SPLITSPLAT0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Enchanting bracers to crit gives 1.0-6.0% Using a few bracers, I tried enchanting the crit chance. The enchantress shows both bracers with a crit chance range of 1.0-6.0%, while the tooltip displays 4.0-6.0% chance. Here's an image: http://i.imgur.com/zdf9UvF.pngThiefZero0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 monsterbug Hi, I got eaten by one of these big dog-like monsters, which take the champ into their mounth, shake it and spit it out again. So after I got spit out I was not able to move nor use skills. Everytime I clicked or pushed a skill-number (mainly the jump button of my barbarian) the screen just like vibrated around my centered champ-position until I died ;-( sad story for my barb RIPInsect0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 [BUG] The problem with the achievements In English: Hello! Please help to solve the problem in the game. Even before the additions Reapers Of Souls I have not been counted game achievements (Such Great Heights) which I have done. After the release of the add-on problem persists. Put my screenshot below error. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9QqEpKvH7yUZktib2pJYkRtOTg/edit?usp=sharing P.S. sorry for my english ________________________ In Russian: Здравствуйте! Прошу помощи решить игровую проблему. Еще до выхода дополнения Reapears of Souls у меня не были засчитаны игровые достижения (На высоте), условия которых я выполнил. После выхода дополнения проблема не решилась. Ниже прикладываю скриншот ошибки. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9QqEpKvH7yUZktib2pJYkRtOTg/edit?usp=sharingLudvick0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 these ponies dont spawn Mystical Source Acquired from: Act I, Whimsyshire, Midnight Sparkle (Rare spawn Purple Pony) Act I, Whimsyshire, Nightmarity (Rare spawn Purple Pony) Act I, Whimsyshire, Team Unicorn (3 tiny rare spawn Purple Ponies, (each has a chance to drop the item)) Act I, Whimsyshire, Creampuff (Rare spawn Purple Pony) Where to farm: Act I, Whimsyshire (aka Pony Level) the spawn rate for this ponies have to be upped. i played over 10 t1 pony games in a row last night and not a single pony listed here.MissShay0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Saxtris rift boss bugged Saxtris spawns adds that spam the chat saying that you have engaged them. He spawns a bunch of adds and i feel that it is unnecessary. http://i.imgur.com/RrflU7q.pngTehstool3 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 error 319043. I can't join a Clan A Clan accidentally has declined my request and now I can't join it. If i try to join it the error 319043 occurs. Even after three days, the problem still occurs. What can I do?Kael6 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Ancient Spear with Boulder Toss Rune Summary: Boulder Toss Rune is alternating between off-hand and main-hand weapon depending on which hand I used last with my primary skill. Explanation: I was playing my barb and noticed this recently as I now have a significantly harder hitting main hand than off hand. My primary skill is Weapon Throw with Balanced Weapon rune, and my secondary is Ancient Spear with Boulder Toss rune. I tried other runes and they all alternate hands also. It's not unreasonable that the other runes do this and perhaps they are working as intended (ancient spear is spammable with all other runes), but I don't think having to look at damage numbers from weapon throw to determine when I just hit with my off hand in order to not drop 150 fury on a dud is working as intended. This problem doesn't really hinder my monster killing ability much, but I have to be kind of awkwardly attentive to my damage numbers when my fury starts to climb high. If this is working as originally intended, then it is kind of unnecessarily tedious and would be a great quality of barbarian life bug fix.ColonelBalls1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Class Set Transmog Bug It seems that as a repercussion of blizz not allowing you to transmog to the class specific set items, you can't transmog the items back to the original. For example my maurader's chestpiece -> natalya's and now I can't put it back to the maurader's chestpiece. Do blizzard have a fix incoming for this? I'd greatly appreciate any ways to resolve this issue.Shez0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Clan posts and links Clan post options are severly limited. For some posts there is not enough room and/or you cannot post a usable link. Clan postings should have the same basic format as posting on the forums. such as length, usable links, and the ability for others to add to it/comment on the post. To most clans are a joke. and its for reasons like these that i would be tempted to agree.Tæbag0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 MarkerLocation displayed instead of an actor MarkerLocation gets displayed instead of an actor name when doing bounty in Act 3 Stonefort - Kill Allucayrd. Output in a chat window was: MarkerLocation-37039 says: Run! MarkerLocation-37039 says: We are all going to die!Eugo0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Act 3 Cache Mission Protect Medical Camp The quest is broken, its unable to complete, guessing some mobs did not spawn unable to complete on Torment 1 and get our cache =(....FearedDark0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Akarat´s champion rune dont work Hi, when using secondary skill, the rally rune on akarat´s champion skill dont workzypton0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Bug on crusader weapon Hi, While using this weapon: [Gyrfalcon's Foote] , Life on Hit doesnt work, this weapon effect is: remove the resource cost of blessed shield.zypton0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Leaping mobs are invincible when they leap So this has been happening for a while now (at least since the release of RoS) where mobs like the Scavenger or Winged Assassin are invincible when they leap. For example, I run Frozen Orb on my Wizard and when I come across the mobs and try to kill them while they're leaping, they ALWAYS end up with 1hp. This is a big problem for me because I run FO and Pride's Fall; I end up getting attacked, losing the buff, and FO costs a lot of arcane to cast.pitchShifter0 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Improved Archon - Tooltip is still wrong When accessed from the Skills pane, the tooltip shows that the effect of Improved Archon is to increase the damage from all Archon abilities by 22%. However, the tooltip for this skill/rune combination on the toolbar says the effect is to increase damage by 6% for kill. Which is correct? Please fix this one ASAP, as it's a major source of confusion. I notice that variations on this have been reported before, as far back as v1.0.8. I'm starting a new thread because the details have changed. Playing my Hardcore Wizard on patch v2.0.4, under Windows 7 x64.Starlite1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Barbed Lurker I come around the corner (ally already in front of me), I can't even see the elite pack yet, and there is nothing hostile on my screen at all. Suddenly hp drops to 10% in a fraction of a second. I vault away around the corner and pot and ask my team (on skype) "WTF just raped me?" and before I can say anything my hp goes from almost full to 0 in literally 1/4 of a second. 20 mil toughness, gone in a fraction of a second. This has to be a bug?DeeKz1 May 3, 2014