Bug Report

Apr 28, 2014 Transmog of New Set Items I have 5/6 akkhan piece and I can't revert them to their original skin. My friends are having similar issues with the wizard's firebird set. And I also can't transmog my akkhan shoulders from my female crusader to anything. It's invisibleNeutroPhil0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Bounty: Kill Garrach the Afflicted bug Garrach didn't show up after open the bloody chest.Herick1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 The Demonic Prisoner Coop I have now done this event three times while in a party, and it still has not been ticked off the coop achievement called Disorderly Conduct.DrussIV0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 [Barbarian] Avalanche + Lahar bug. Hello there, seems like a wild bug has appeared! Looks like the barbarian skill, Avalanche, when having the Lahar rune selected, should be reducing its cooldown by 1 sec every 15 fury spent, wich in this scenario (video below reproducing the issue), isn't happening. http://youtu.be/kbt6Vef_5kc The skills i had selected are as follow: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WQkSYl!edhW!cYZbYZ I can reproduce the issue at a 50% rate. Meaning that sometimes i choose same skills, then the issue happens, and some others it doesnt happen. I've only played with Lahar rune in single player adventure mode boss fights. Something worth of note is that I ONLY use Lahar rune for boss fights, and that's how i came up to find out something was wrong. I reach the entrance of the boss area, swap skill, wait for them to be ready to use, then enter. I have even tried using Lahar prior to entering the bossfight, wait for its cd, then get in, still the issue happens "randomly". Most of the time I do use glacier rune, no issues that i could notice with it, so far. Found some other threads reporting this issue but it's not my intention to necro any of them, so I'm adding a link to some threads that seem to point out some useful info as well for this specific skill+rune combo: ♣ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12296589608#1 - Listed as Bug No.1 ♣ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12296119548#1 ♣ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12298039727#1 ♣ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12249724946#1 Thanks in advance for checking it out, let me know if you need me to try anything on my side.Maverick0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Pls Read This Blizzard - Sunder Still Bugged Please fix the proc on Sunder 2h Legendary Mace. It has been bugged since launch. Hot fix it please, it's a craftable weapon; make it useful since it is a legendary weapon. Thank you.Cardreamer2 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 monk - epiphnay - kill credit bug how to reproduce : - use monk - use http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/monk/active/epiphany with Inner Fire rune. - Make sure you one hit kill mobs and run around with tempest rush ( i can go with 190% movement speed with proper gear ). issue : - you will not get kill credits for most of the mobs that die outside of the screen - you will not get http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/monk/active/mantra-of-conviction rune effect Annihilation when enemies die - it will not trigger pitty loot drop. You can play the game for days without getting a legendary drop on normal difficulty. solution : - kill credit radius should be increased to include epiphany kill range - mantra of convinction radius should be increased to include epiphany kill radiusTudi0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Transmogrification missing for Marauder's Encasement ummm... why can't i change my Marauder's Encasement back to its original ? when i go to mystic to transmogrify my pants back to its original, there isn't an option for it... is this a bug?LI7L5 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Lashing Tail Kick bug / issue Lashing Tail Kick seems to have serious issues with hit detection, especially when equipped with the Vulture Claw Kick, Spinning Flame Kick and Scorpion Sting runes. Having tested it for over an hour, it seems that the AoE portion of the attack will commonly miss nearby targets, targets that are well within the range of being hit, and sometimes even miss targets it's hit previously (although they haven't moved at all). This was especially apparent with the Vulture Claw Kick rune. Just to check and see if something was amiss with other AoE abilities used against enemies at close ranges, I used Cyclone Strike on groups of enemies that were right up against my character model. It had no issue whatsoever pulling or dragging every enemy and damaging them. When I would switch back to Lashing Tail Kick, it'd often damage -some- of the enemies within it's AoE range, but not all of them. Some of the enemies missed would be directly beside enemies that were damaged from the same Lashing Tail Kick.Fahita4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Please fix transmog for class set items.. :/ So it's been almost a month now and this known issue is still not fixed. The issue I am referring to is the inability to restore class set items back to their original look after changing their appearance to something else. I would think that considering how extremely rare it is to get a class set item. (It's one of the most discussed subjects on these forums.) Anyway, I say a simple solution would be to make the transmog menu to have a toggle on and toggle off function. Basically, if my class helm was transmoged to the Archon Helm for example, I would simply click it again to take the transmog off of it. You might notice that when you put a new appearance on something there is a little check mark by the new appearance, so essentially clicking it again after putting it on would uncheck it. This way you allow people to still transmog their class set items to other appearances, while still not allowing people to transmog things to class set items. Since that was your original intention after all. This way people can stop posting everyday about how their new set items that they spent so long trying to get are unable to look like their original appearance.Nyarlathotep1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Transmog issue: Breastplate of Akkhan I received the breastplate today from a chest, but after identifying it I did not unlock the skin as a transmog option. I didn't realize this until I changed its appearance and then noticed that I could not chance it back to default.Ras4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Crusader - Answered Prayer [Bug] I have been testing the Laws of Valor (Answered Prayer Rune) This is bugged as it states very clearly "Empowering the Law also grants a 20% chance to drop Nephalem Glory Orbs on hit" When testing however, this only appears to drop if you do not 1 shot the monster/s. To elaborate on this by giving a simple example. I have had 20 mobs around me in a circle, I activated Laws of Valor (Answered Prayer Rune) and proceeded to kill everything in 1 hit with Condemn (Unleashed Rune). NO Nephalem Glory Orbs dropped. (white trash mobs for the example). that's 20 mobs killed and not a single drop. Probability states that 20% chance means 1 out of 5 (1/5) or in my example 4 out of 20 (4/20). Unless told otherwise or tooltips changed, this is a bug.ddrake19841 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Crusader - Long Arm of the Law [Bug] I have been testing the passive Long Arm of the Law on the Crusader. This is bugged as it states very clearly "Increases the duration of the Active effect of all Laws by 5 seconds" When testing however, this only appears to apply the effect to the BASE Active effect and NOT the rune chosen's active effect. to elaborate on this by giving a simple example. Laws of Hope with the Wings of Angels rune using the Long Arm of the Law passive, gives me 8 seconds of the shield, but still only 3 seconds of 50% movement speed buff. Unless told otherwise or tooltips changed, this is a bug.ddrake19841 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Item disappeared? After I died in a rift, my sword DISAPPEARED that I was equipping. It just gone (evaporated) from my inventory. I DID NOT DISASSEMBLE OR SOLD IT. Because, not ONLY THE SWORD DISAPPEARED, my EMERALD that was attached with the sword, disappeared, too. Please fix this bug or problem... what am i have to do now? with out weapon I need to use. This is nonsense.TOP3 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Vanishing Bottomless Potion I got a bottomless potion of regeneration drop earlier today and I was using it. Then when i logged into my next game and tried to use it I wasn't healing. Checking my inventory, the potion seemed to have just vanished. Thoroughly checked my bank but it seems its just gone.FireNShadow8 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Wings of Valor It is already 28th of april, but i didn't recieve my Wings of Valor. P.S. The key was activated a few minutes after release in EUКосмочитель0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Keep fire damage I'm in torment 1, forged in iron bounty in the keep level 1. Near a grate that has no fire there is an area of random floor that starts burning you like it is dealing fire damage. Usually you just hear it and see a little spark when it happens. However when I went back to investigate at one point a large portion of the floor erupted in flame. I have a fairly tank WD 6m toughness, 800 fire res, 485k hp, 8040 armor. At its worst, it wiped out 400k hp in a little over a second. This would really suck for someone playing hardcore. I looted gold off a body, and killed a few monsters, and was standing by the body when it first happened.Sonnygll0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Silly me. Not sure if posts can be deleted so I'm editing this instead, sorry about that. I reported a problem but found the solution myself. It's a silly mistake that I reported. Since it was my silly mistake, I'm editing this to disregard the issue that was stated.Lillianae0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Zombie dogs my main on diablo is a witch doctor and strangely i cant summon my zombie dogs anymore I use the increase zombie dog talent allowing me to summon 4 dogs yet when I use the spell it only gives me one dam dog I have restarted computer I have exited the game I have reset my talent's and spells my lower level witch doctor can still cast 3 zombie dogs yet my main cant and it wont let me put in a ticket for it....LaxyWilson1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 error 10017 I cant join any game. Can anyone help me with this?amerce10 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Bug in mode bounties. i can't end this quest. Y_Y detail : at link picture https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2zt2ekb3iyvtl/Diablo_3Kingviper0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Monk Inna 4 Set Bonus Mantra of Retribution aswell as Mantra of Concivtion granted by the Inna 4 Set bonus do not work properly Is this a bug or intended?Shizzlenit2 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Loot system redundancies Greetings, First and foremost...I write this as a long time fan of the Diablo games, and there are not many games I am loyal to and repeatedly play. I played Diablo, Hellfire, Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction, Diablo 3, and most recently Reaper of Souls(purchased both collectors editions for the D3 games). I looked past the comments of how you guys have lost your edge and players walked away from the D3 series. I was willing to forgive spending hundreds of dollars on the auction house on items that the expansion nerfed essentially and are now useless. With the introduction of a new "smart" drop and loot system, I was excited of what was in store with the coming RoS expansion. Although the expansion has not been out long, I find the "legendary" drops mostly quite the opposite of what one would expect. I farm over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again(annoying is it not?)....only to keep finding cluckeyes, crudest boots, windforce, hellrack, blackthornes set items dozens of times over and again. You may as well drop forgotten souls on the ground at this point to enchant my other "legendary" items I wear. Being as progress is slow with no upgrades being dropped, everything being BoA and no AH....I find it difficult to remain optimistic and continue to grind for hours on end for the same junk gear. It is obvious there is a tier drop system, in which the odds of finding legit upgrades is highly unlikely. You may continue to feed the casual noob playing this game cluckeyes and hold their interest, but, for the die hard players, I feel as if they may lose interest, like me.TheFallen1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 no puedo ver lo que escriben en chat tengo un problema sobre el chat, solo puedo escribir y ver susurros y en grupo no se me permite ver ni escribir en chat general a que se debe ?? al escribir en TODOS me dice DESTINATARIO DE CONVERSACIÓN NO VALIDO a que se debe eso??Francis0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Energy Armor Going Away Early I'm using the prismatic armor rune with my wizard Vega After I talk to Orek and he closes the the rift, when the 30 second timer expires so does my energy armor regardless of the actual time left. Magic weapon is unaffected.Dino0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 [BUG] Ray of Frost + Light of Grace Good morning, There is an issue with the mechanic that Light of Grace provides, which is allowing Ray of Frost to pierce enemies. Some enemies are literally impossible to hit with Ray of Frost. The graphic for the ray appears to completely go over them. The primary offenders I've found are those little half-corpse torso crawling mobs. If you need an easy place to test this, go to Hell Rift level 1, where there are hundreds of these little mobs. This bug also occurs with other small crawling mobs and is unbelievably frustrating. It turns a trivial encounter into an impossible one. In googling this issue I've found that this was reported several times before RoS even came out, with no responses. Could you please look into and fix this? Edit: Here is a video showing the issue in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPPD61IfRcHexum1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Bounty: Rebellious Rabble cannot finish Adventure Mode, Act V, Rebellious Rabble Bounty cannot be completed. Single player, though this was after Act I-IV completed with multiple players in same game had left the game and party. Hard mode. Enter the Contested Villa and kill first mobs. Severin does not immediately come up but eventually starts his script about "saving my friends". Active step is "Help Severin". Only the door to the room with the armor racks opens. None of the other doors activate to access the groups of peasants you are supposed to save. You can hear the mobs behind the doors and see them on the minimap. Tried exiting/re-entering the building, no effect. Teleport to Survivor's Enclave and back, no effect. Minimap yellow "ping" circle stays on the entrance to the building. Cannot complete this bounty and therefore cannot complete Act V meta with this one in the set.ROReilly0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Rakanoth dead upon arrival: Cursed Chest bug Just opened the Cursed Chest on the Silver Spire Level 2. It said "Kill Rakanoth before the timer ends!" Some white monsters just happened to be running onto the spot where Rakanoth was supposed to spawn, and he never did. The chest turned into a Radiant Chest and I didn't have to kill anything except white monsters.Caelum0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Cancel enchant by walking away. It is possible to cancel an in-progress enchantment/re-roll by walking away from the enchanting station. This defaults to a "keep current attribute" choice. Perhaps this is working as intended but it opens the door to some severe "feel bad" mis-click moments. {story time} On the 244K re-roll attempt of my Dark Mage's shade I was astounded by TWO appealing options. 4.5% crit - a solid choice, as I had been looking for crit on the previous howevermany rolls to no avail. Vs. And a temptingly perfect +15% damage on Disintegrate - A stat I stack on other gear to go with my Slorak's Madness wand. So I was having a conversation about which to chose with a pub party member and just at the point where I was to click on the chat interface I tell him I agreed with his assessment that 4.5 crit was the prudent choice I click on the ground... walking away... canceling the re-roll and consuming my money/mats/RNG karma.Zauzich4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Multiple messages in chat box for Elites Sometimes the same "so and so has engaged elite/champion" message will show up in the chat window for the same pack.Omniscient1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Male dh bug? COPIED OVER FROM DH forums as i was told to by cust supt. So I just swapped all my gear over to my male dh from female, same stats gear paragon and everything. He seems to only do half the dps as my female one. For example I get 30-41m crit CA then with my male I get 18-22m. Don't know if I'm tripping or what but this seems to be a real issue as I've swapped back and forth? ive done intensive testing for over 4 hours this morning and issue seems real.GeneralRossa2 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Stonefort has NPC tagged as MarkerLocation I am running Normal Adventure at the Stonefort Location in Act 3 and there is an NPC in chat that speaks but it is not named as Keep Guard like the rest it shows as MarkerLocation-42870. I do not have an exact location but it is far north of where you spawn into the area.KGBeef1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Crusader Death issue Twice now when i died on my crusader while doing a rift i was not able to resurrect or do anything else. The only thing i could do was leave the game. This is because the game thinks im alive/dead at the same time. so i just sit there as a dead body and cant get my exp loot or anything. i also cant be rezzed.Habaku0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Spaulders of Zakara Doubly Indestructible. If there is a thread on this I would appreciate it if someone would redirect me to it (I did my best searching for the topic and haven't found one on it). Other than that, I would like to mention that my secondaries on the Spaulders of Zakara has "ignores durability loss" and "your items become indestructible." Seems redundant and silly to me. Thought I'd throw that out there, not such a big issue, but one to at least maybe take note of.Oromis1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Achievement bug Mathael; "Memento Mori" Hello, I just defeated Mathael while doing a "bounty". I started doing this bounty on torment 1. However, seeing i was roflstomped by mathael, i lowered the difficulty (before the fight) to expert. I beat mathael, and got the achievement: "Memento Mrori". This means i got an achivement on expert difficulty, that was meant for torment 1. for more questions, do ask. Greetz oamoam4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Axe of Sankis that can only reroll int or vit my axe of sankis can only reroll int or vit, i have rerolled it well over 30-40 times and i have never gotten anything other then int or vit. i also find it frustrating that the only way i can communicate this is to open a thread in a forum. this should be a ticket-able offense. especially after the amount of resources i have wasted re rolling this item. i do not honestly expect to ever get a reply to this and a whole fire build is contingent upon rerolling a socket into this item. This whole endeavor feels like a waste of time. Thanks for the read.Nydarkfern0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Weapon disappeared A friend of mine had a blue weapon (two hands,2.500 dmg, it was a level 70 blue weapon but could be used at level 40 ) which has the ability to be used with 30 level of difference. I asked him if he could lend it to me and he said yes. After he gave me the weapon I disconnected from the party and went to try it out. When I looked the weapon was missing. I do not know what to do the weapon wasn't mine and I have to give it back.Evanz0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Why is my old items worth so little?!? Every item in my stash or inventory is now basically worth nothing! Sell value is 7 gold coins for items that were worth well over a 1000 gold pieces is garbage!!!!!! Was fine before the patch!? Is this a known bug?!Diemaster121 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Realm of Fright - madga don't die hello Any one or just me ... When appears magda when she have 3/4 life she don't die, she always still with the same life. I do it in T1 and T2 with the same resultTIGO0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Enchant property did not apply. The replace property of item did not apply and my materials was not returned to me.hawkeye0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Aspect of Lies Act IV bounty Is he supposed to drop absolutely nothing orrrrrrr what? (no gold, blues, yellows...anything).Omniscient0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Inna's set bonus (monk community plea) Please fix Inna's set bonus to reflect what it should do. AKA make the retribution and conviction aura work properly. Thanks, this is game breaking. (p.s: dodge(dex) is not a valuable defensive stat). ­<3POULI18315 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 [BUG] Tyrael animation Found a funny bug with animation Tyrael after applying it the enemy skill "dungeon". External effect on the character models remains even after the effect's duration. Here are screenshots: http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0405/c6/8ed91e63d13be44e52e16fe8556cfbc6.png http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0405/5b/0722341509391728c4c86326e03b8c5b.png http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0405/80/473893c703a765c7155ffb734bee5780.png As seen in the screenshots Tyrael quite a run, but the animation does not disappear prison. Animation disappears only when you go to another level. Nothing particularly wrong, but still. Until recently, such a bug patches did not notice.Anonle0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Enchant menu hidden I am currently running 1280x1024 resolution and the enchant menu of replacements is hidden behind my inventory making it impossible to change stats on items. Can it be altered or at least be changed to where I can close my inventory and still have the enchant windows open?Zealrich0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Set item not enhancing profile. set item bonuses are not showing on the profile. I have 4 different set bonuses and im not seeing toughness/damage/healing buffs that are supposed to be there when viewing my profile.Jeremy0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Environmental bug MarkerLocation-4961 While running through the Stonefort Act 3 in Adventure mode i had a Guard of the Keep say the following: MarkerLocation-4961 says: It's hopeless!Dibonium1 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Witchdoctor Pets die extremely fast My Fetisharmy and my Zobie Dogs die extremely fast today. Yesterday i was running T 3/4 rifts and when i was fighting more than one Elite with Affixes like Arcane/ Molten, i almost never even saw one Zombie Dog or Fetish die. Today i was running T 3 rifts and could watch my Dogs die in Seconds with no Dangerous Affixes involved. My Fetisharmy was completely killed after 5 Minutes... Did Blizzard nerf the survivability of Pets? Edit: If you want to look at the Witchdoctor i am talking about: I play on EUCutarsys0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Skeleton King in Adventure Mode didnt spawn Had it today twice, as i was trying to finish the bountys of A1 on T1 and i should kill the Skeleton King. So i headed directly to him (didnt smash the 4 pillars on the way), jumped over the gap in front of him (didnt walk through the door) with the monk's dashing strike and klicked on him. After that he didnt spawn (waited for about 5 minutes). So i left the game and opened a new one. Unfortuanelly i should kill the Skeleton King again so i did the exact same thing as last time. Again he didnt spawn!Rasta3 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Skeleton King bug (not sure if anyone found this yet) Dashing Strike across the bridge before putting crown on skeleton king causes it to not spawn. Tested a few times already. You might also want to look at wizard teleport as well.Async1 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 Skeleton King spawn bug Dashing Strike across the bridge before putting crown on skeleton king causes it to not spawn. Tested a few times already. You might also want to look at wizard teleport as well.Async0 Apr 27, 2014