Bug Report

Nov 18 34200 and its consequences failure 34200 dies occur when starting the game diablo 3. 34200 is shown after Login authenticiatted and then "no contacvt to a Server" and faiklure 34200 is shown by the Software. Id like to Play again, but ist not possible for some days now. best wishes DDemDDem0 Nov 18
Nov 18 Moon Clan won't die Bounties & Exploration in Northern Highlands. One of the Moon Clan characters that glows blue won't die. Just standing there, no longer fighting, can't select it to get the exact name. Wizard, Master, with Templar. Level 70 +85 paragon. Seasonal. Chapter IV. Private. First time this season I've seen an enemy that won't die (or disappear after dying?)FizzyElf1 Nov 18
Nov 18 Gem Bug?! I can't find this Gem and I really need some help. Everytime I go to level it up, it shows up, but I can't ever find it on any of my charactersLetsfu2 Nov 18
Nov 18 Transmogrification Bug My transmogrification for follower doesn't work. It's a Eberli Charo, and I transmogrified to Akarat's Awakening. It still appears Eberli Charo. It's in my seasonal Crusader.EthanLW1 Nov 18
Nov 18 No mail icon showing S7 I logged in to begin transfering all the loot I had built up with my season 7 hero, but when I logged in to my non seasonal character there is no mail icon showing. As per http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20275888/season-7-ending-soon-9-30-2016 "Items Items that are currently equipped on a hero or in that hero's inventory will stay on that hero as it moves to a non-Seasonal game mode. Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower-left corner of your screen to open up your inbox. " Again there is no mailbox icon showing on any of my characters. Please fix :)Aesthier1 Nov 18
Nov 18 Rebirthing Monk Items Lost As the title states: I rebirthed my monk to a seasonal character and when I went to go get my items on a non-seasonal character, I noticed many items were missing that I know I had. For example, pieces of the Inna's set.Ammonex0 Nov 18
Nov 18 Elusive Ring It may or may not be a bug but when I use vault to gain the damage reductions buff from the elusive ring my toughness does not always correspond to the action. Also would you be willing to put the timer on the vault skill itself? Trying to time it so I can keep it going is hard when I have to look for it in the buff stuff that I in general cycle through very fast.Hydroplane720 Nov 18
Nov 18 Firebird set for Wizard The Firebird set items on seasonal wizard are unavailable for use in greater rifts. I carry 4 items, today, when entering a greater rift, the set bonuses and general damage/armor are gone. By this, I mean they are light color, as though out of durability. The items are there, and fine, for bounties or Nephalim rift. I ended up re-installing my game to no effect. My husband is experiencing the same problem with his seasonal wizard.LAMBCHOP0 Nov 18
Nov 18 A Plague of Burrowers This bounty quest is badly broken. I managed to kill all 6 burrowers, and it mark those 6 kills allso done BUT, I couldn't finish that quest. It just get stuck after 6 kills. It might seems a lil problem, but it literally means that I can't get my bonus caches because of this. It's allso annoying because ACT IV is one that I badly need to finish to get my Canai's cube materials. So blizzard, please fix this issue. Here is another conversation about this subject allready, it has been broken since january this year and it is still broken. Please fix it. It's annoying.Meow1 Nov 18
Nov 18 Dashing Strike not cooling down. Dashing Strike ceased working after I died with my monk, not running cool down or adding stacks. I was running a Greater Rift Level 55 with my monk and doing just fine until after I died once. Upon reviving, Dashing Strike (Blinding Speed) refuses to cycle through its cool down or add stacks. It sits at "0" and does not change, despite having returned to town and died again. It's very difficult to play properly without my mobility skill functioning properly. This is the first time this has happened. Below is a short gif of what my skill bar looks like, taken while experiencing the bug. It's not a missing image or glitch with the skill bar, because the skill will not work when I try to use it. https://gyazo.com/36088fddebbe995b5fb32755a0577b37 This has occurred so far, only on my current seasonal monk, (normally a mule), DonkeyShow. I was able to move around normally, attack enemies, and use all my other skills. I'm using a fairly standard Uliana's build. I was online, running a Greater Rift level 55 in a Torment XI game.SarkisAnaeas0 Nov 18
Nov 17 can not get battle net to open the game can not enter the game get 2EA609DB-AF9F-4F3A-ABB5-AB1A78441128Uuoden0 Nov 17
Nov 17 No sound in Diablo III and Starcraft 2! Intended to spend some time in Diablo III today after a short time. And guess what - ccompletely no sound in Diablo 3 or SC2! Hearthstone is absolutely fine - sound is on. PS, WIndows 10 Pro Yes, checkbox Sound on is checked. Yes, in any other application everyng is ok with sound. Yes, all the sound levels are @ max. No, I didnt change ANYTHING in settings.Унитаз1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Haunt of Vaxo in Kanai's Cube Bugged The shadow clones summoned by Haunt of Vaxo do not attack when Haunt of Vaxo is extracted via Kanai's Cube they just follow the player character around and do not engage in combat with any monstersTomRedwood2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Madstone Madstone is not applying exploding palm when i do seven sided strike, and that is the only reason to wear Madstone. Please help.psunseri2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Electrocute - Chain Lightning The skill Electrocute - Chain Lightning(rune) does not benefit from Myken's Ball of Hate bonuses nor Velvet Camarel bonuses when striking a single target. Damage has been viewed in the 100mil range on single target strikes. This is a full LoN build. 2 non-ancient pieces. Rank 60 legendary gems(Simplicity, Zei's, Stricken) 60% CC 474% CD 1.86 APS 11,559 INT 20% Lightning Skill Increase Slow Time(with Crown of Primus) affecting enemy Depth Diggers @ 97% w/ Shame of Delsere equipped Groups of enemies melt(in a satisfying speed if not record breaking). Single target damage is beyond non-existent.Reader0 Nov 17
Nov 17 Can't Extract Trag'oul coils I put the item, along with the materials in the cube, and it says "transmute failed" Tried it a few times.Althaeus1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Season Journey season 8, season jurney guardian, gem fatale: level 3 gems to 70. Did it with my dh. but journey list didnt update. not checked . gems still on my dh.ZaZaMaN2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Greater Exceptions Not working I have cleared level 20 greater rift by myself about 3 times with no help or with any followers. Greater Exceptions for some reason is not working. I am unable to get it for my season Gear & achievement. Any other people with this problem?YuriCrabKing1 Nov 17
Nov 17 First season Journey done, but no reward Hello all, I recently got back in to Diablo 3 and learned of the new journey rewards. I got my Crusader to lvl 70 and completed the Journey chapter 1 which said it would reward pieces of the seeker of light set along with wings etc.. When I completed the Journey, it showed a mail icon in the bottom left next to chat - I clicked on the mail and it said I received a reward "malthaels wings" or something like that, nothing about the set items though. . in any case I clicked "claim reward", the mailbox closed but nothing is in my inventory, nothing on the ground, nothing in stash.. Is this a bug or should I be looking somewhere else for my reward? Any help is appreciated, thank you!RonSwanson1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Barb Whirlwind/D1 Lab Level 2 Bug Using whirlwind in large mob at the start of Diablo 1 Lab/Lvl 2 caused graphics to freeze for aprox 5 seconds. After graphics returned skill bar was grayed out for another 10 seconds before eventually returning/resetting to normal.DeathWarden1 Nov 17
Nov 17 About the Corpse Spiders I think this skill really need a rework, as it is a summoned unit and it does not count as PETS. In this sense why can sentry count as pets for demon hunters... or phalanx for crusaders...JackyTheOne2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Corpse Spiders don't benefit from +Pet Damage tested today 8/26/2015- tried corpse spiders with all ruins with and without Mask of Jeram. The only corpse spider ruin benefitting from +Pet Damage are Spider Queens. Not sure if this is working as intended or a bug.SOTprogram4 Nov 17
Nov 17 Game Time (Top Left) Korean Text Bug I'm not sure why, but for some reason, my game is showing Korean text at the top left where the Time is shown. It says Normal (2) 오후 (Time). I'm not Korean and am playing on the Americas server and have English text in the game except for the game time. I'm wondering what I can do to fix this problem, because it does bother me a bit. Yes, I do know some Korean, but it is in no way my primary language and I have no desire to have it show up in my English version game. Anyone think they can help me? Thanks!Vinn1322 Nov 17
Nov 17 Witchdoctor Passiv Bug The passive of the Witch Doctor, witch is supposed to lower the cooldown of Hex about 25%, it does absouloutly bloody nothing. So i think this Passive is buggy or the tooltip is wrong, btw. playing with german client. Greetings AldoranAldoran0 Nov 17
Nov 17 Re-Born in Greater Rifts Dear Team of Blizzard, first sorry for the mistakes in my ticket :) it´s happend often in the last time, thats a reborn in a greater rift isn´t possible. The three Buttons are not shown, and the time runs down. Thats all. Hope you can fixed this. And thanks for the Necromancer in 2017. Greetings MarkFeindhammer1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Enemy won't die Was in a greater rift with my monk. I'm using Uliana's full set and all I do is Exploding Palm and Seven Sided Strike. There was a massive gathering of enemies, I pulled them together and started doing the combo, it went a bit crazy and I think this poor little guy couldn't take it anymore, seeing all his friends just explode like that in an instant, that's when he vowed revenge and became the One-Punch Man of Diablo 3 and refuses to die now. I'm posting a link to a screenshot I took. In case link doesn't work or removed, It was Greater Rift Floor 1, Season character, Difficulty 30 and the enemy I speak of is a Boggit Beast. http://imgur.com/a/R47qMChippy0 Nov 17
Nov 17 Bounty Bug German Hello, we did the bounty soul vessel and it bugged with Nêarâ and hwp and athemius. we couldnt finish it cause i left it before it ended. 13:00-14:00 Datum 17.11.2016 So we coulndt end Bonus Bountys. We did all other bountys but no Bonus chest maybe we can get it afterwards? Bg CemNellon0 Nov 17
Nov 17 [BUG] Issue with the Iron Wolf mission Got this quest as a bounty in Dahlgur Oasis, freed 4 out of 5 of the Iron Wolves, but the 5th marker on the map was under the 4th one I freed, and the pole did not disappear, but was not interactable either, making me unable to complete the bounty. I do recall having this happen once before, with a simlar quest in one of the graveyard, could no get the last objective, because the 5th one wasn't there even thought there was a marker on the map.Iceman2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Bug with doors that require a book to open The doors to the halls of the blind and the steel tome did not open after the tome was read in a multi player game. I was playing Grosse at level 51 around 01:30 MST on 11/17/16. my Battletag is Croaker1968.Croaker2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Mystic changing dps? Hi. I don't really know if this is a bug or what but here we go, I tried to roll for socket at the mystic, but while I was doing this the stats on the weapon changed from 2600 dps down to 408 dps. Is this a normal thing that can happen? It changed the stats on two weapons I used.....Rosapantern3 Nov 17
Nov 17 Loading Bug When I try to load into the desolate sands in caldeum or when I try to enter the guild hideout in westmarch the loading screen does not disappear from the screen. I can hear my character move around when I click my mouse but the loading screen stays frozen on the screen. I have tried the scanning/repair option to see if that would fix the issue but it did not fix the issue. So if someone could get back to me with some options that would be amazing because I cannot complete this season's objectives...Ragnorok1321 Nov 17
Nov 17 No reward for completion of Chapter II Hi all I didn't receive my reward item for completing chapter II in my season journey. Does anyone know how i can get help to fix this?Camando1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Greater Rift 20 Solo Greater Rift 20 so doing the seasonal I completed it with 9 secs to spear got my treasure and upgraded one of my gems. Head back got a reward for completing it for the first time. I went to check on my progress and nothing It showed up as not complete. Is anyone else have this problem as well?ITHURIEL1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Unable to go to Greater Rift Floor 2 Greater Rift Difficulty 35, Para 846 WD, speed farming in helltooth/chicken build. Doors in Queen Aarine map we poorly responding and I often had to exit chicken to open a door. When i reached the end of Floor 1, and attempt to click the gateway to floor 2, there is a screen flicker and then nothing happens. Have tried teleporting to town and back, clicking in and out of chicken. Clicking stash to verify mouse functionality. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.Droffaws1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Bugged Item I have an item bug my reakor's breeches wont roll all resist yet people on leader boards have the stats on my exact item with all resist ... but I cant reroll for all resist, does not give me the option like it never existed on the item!Femorlov1 Nov 17
Nov 17 WIZARD LOOT ONLY MELEE AND NEVER WANDS WIZARD CANNOT DROP WANDS BUT ONLY MELEE WEAPON for other classes, pls help or i must delete the wiz T.Thid4n2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Urshi never came! I was gem boosting a buddy in a GR 60 and Urshi never came for him. Player tag was fryameggman#1418. So.... not sure what that was about. Happened around 8:55 EST USA server. *Edit* - Hardcore ~DeaconDeaconFrost0 Nov 17
Nov 17 In Combat Bug - Can't get out of combat Running a Witch Doctor - using Jade Harvester Build. When I teleport back to town I can not change skills as it states I am still in combat when I am standing in the middle of town.Foxmonkey0 Nov 17
Nov 16 Patch does not download Patch does not download. It just sits at "initializing". There are no other instances of the game running. My resources are all fine. Internet working. Just not downloading the patch.JJA0001730 Nov 16
Nov 16 Item Stat Reforge Bug I went to the mystic to re-roll the socket of my "Ancient Kyoshiro's Blade", clicked on the socket property, selected Replace Property, And for some bizarre reason It re-rolled my Vitality property instead, so the weapon is significantly less powerful than it could have been. Is there any way to rectify this issue and reset the weapon back its original state and start again?Huntah1 Nov 16
Nov 16 Instantly killed upon switching Graphics. Character was instantly killed upon switching graphics settings with the game paused. https://www.twitch.tv/goodgamingdaily/v/101488603 The Rip occurs at 13:55. I was playing an Earthquake barbarian and I had 195mil toughness in t10.TheSlapHand0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Mystic Level 10 "Watch Yourself" I have my Mystic Level 10 "Watch Yourself" problem. Are you still able to do it after training level 12? I gained the achievement, but it remains unchecked on my season objectives. My jeweler and blacksmith are both level 12.Brother0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Minor Graphic Issues Blizzard, can you please fix these minor issues? I don't think it's that hard to do. Thanks in advance! The Skills Window has some askew inner borders (http://imgur.com/a/rj6bj). Legendary Weapons no longer have any background image symbolizing elemental damage (http://imgur.com/a/6gC90). Rare and Magic Weapons do have it though (http://imgur.com/a/4xeHr). Objectives and Gold / Blood Shards Pickup Texts no longer have shadow (http://imgur.com/a/4uEGb). How it used to be: http://imgur.com/a/WcAWn. Location Title Text no longer has glow (http://imgur.com/a/PaobR). How it used to be: http://imgur.com/a/MQ2be.Nord0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Raiment of a Thousand Storms, bug I have a 5pcs raiment monk with a Zodiac ring, which completes the 6pcs setbonus. When I use a Spirit Generator I should get a buff, which increases my dmg done by my dash by 12.500%, which doesn't happen. But when I dash, I get the other buff, which increases the dmg done by my generators by 1250%LaidtoRest0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Bug with Raiment of thousand storms (Monk) i have 5 piece set with ring of royal grandeur in the cube, i am showing i receive the 6 piece bonus. my spirit generators(used both fists of thunder and way of a hundred fists) do not proc the dashing strike when used. my dashing strike does buff the spirit generators. this makes the build difficult to play as all the damage comes from dashing strike, with dashing strike not getting buffed by the spirit generators. should you need more info, please let me know, Thank youHoMieDakLoWN2 Nov 16
Nov 16 Rank 50 Boon of the Hoarder - Bugged? Yeah I've been noticing lately whenever I've been running a normal t10 rift on my witch doctor, who has a rank 50 boon of the hoarder (100% proc chance) that when I kill creatures they drop no gold.. I've sometimes gone through an entire rift level and not a single boon of the hoarder gold pile has dropped. This is a really crippling bug as my character is HC and my boon of the hoarder is the only way I can have any survival in my t10 speed farm build. Edit: More information. It seems to mostly be happening during my first rift of the day when I load the game, the rifts afterwards it seems to be working, though I still get "dry spots" where I can kill a whole group of enemies and get nothing.Berronax9 Nov 16
Nov 16 Sanctuary's Most Wanted I completed all of the bounties as required by the season journey and I was not awarded the achievement. Considering I've had to do this multiple times because my game will freeze/crash and restart I'm super frustrated :(Jwrecks1 Nov 16
Nov 16 Unable to enter next Rift floor This video shows that every time I enter the entrance of the next Rift floor, I end up entering the same Rift floor over and over again... https://youtu.be/swpDZiLZQ4Ychuringa3 Nov 16
Nov 16 Elite models standing after being killed Hi Blizzard, It seems that it has become more frequent lately, when after killing an elite (yellow or blue) the 3D model stays there. They can still look around and move on the same spot, but they don't attack you anymore and you can't attack them either. I think I've had a few of those happening every rift that I'm doing. Before, it could happen, but it was rare. Now it happens a couple of times every game. Very minor bug, but still...can't hurt letting you know. :)QBBQ0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Bloodstone merchant problems on America server with the bloodstone merchant. can't buy anything and game locks up.RedOctober0 Nov 16