Sep 1, 2013 SC to HC gold want to trade SC gold to HC gold add me and let me know the ratio REAPER#1263REAPER1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 PSA: Recent Spazbarian Sitings This is the worst build ever. First, high resist, high vit, high dex for some idiot reason, low strength, extremely low DPS, perversely high movement speed, invested in pure magic find. Next, join a public game, run ahead, accumulate massive numbers of almost totally uninjured enemies almost as if you were a pk'r but really you are just making everyone else do the killing work for you while harvest the spoils of the efforts of others. Have some respect for yourself, if nothing else, and don't be a spazbarian.TABCrew90000 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 We got a blue post on DC-protection thread! On Eu-forum! Check it! http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4784168897?page=21#405 X-DOmskakas1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Death by printer...UGH! I was mowing through act 1 MP3 - no problems what so ever. I play on my pc in the basement since it is a wired connection and has the least likely DC probability. My bag was full so I TP to town and unload. Just after returning to Halls level I notice the printer starting up. Thinking nothing of it o continue mob killing ways and then as if my spider sense was tingling - I yelled " @$%^& NOOOOO!. and my game minimizes and the HP printer software comes to the forefront indicating we are out of paper. I scramble to return to the game and by the time I do ... it was too late. Note to self - disable printer while playing HC :(Chewy0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 RIP P86 WD Manipulator P86 WD it was nice knowing you. String of bad events on a standard run in A1 just resulting in some bad luck. Guess I'll try a WW barb next >.<Encrypted1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Looking for HC ubers Add me, i have some machines :) Skinner#1678Skinner4 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Need Plevel 23-60 - 10 Mil PST me in game, online now.randysavage0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 [Wanted] Tips for Leveling HC Witch Doctor I am fairly new to playing a Witch Doctor (I rushed my SC WD to 60 for the achievement). I am looking for tips on skills to use while leveling to 60 in the safest and most efficient manner. I came across a few different builds and tips but they all seem to be end-game level 60 skills and tips. I want Yojumba to reach level 60 and claim his spot with Vierna (Wizard) and Attila (Barb)!Avatar3x213 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 looking for people hey i just wanna play maybe get some legs on the way just for fun but i don't wanna rush through it i wanna take my time and have fun im lvl 60 btwmrfigglefart2 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 BARB BEST IN WORLD HI o_O LOOK ME BARB BEST IN WORLD http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_heroscore/class.barbarian http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_ehp_unbuffed UPGRADE ME OK PLAY GAME MP10 ADD ME OKMR123 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Dead Archived characters XP for paragon 2.0? Hey guys, will dead archived characters in Hardcore have their XP carried over on the new paragon system?Alvis8 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 D3 Song. I made this 2nite and find that it goes well with the game hah. http://www.4shared.com/file/ZCslDJ99/Voice0130.htmltruthform4 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Finding hard to increase dps for my wd... 127k the best I can come up with. I will try to ah a pox with cc. But just it will push my dps to 133k. Say I have 500m for him. Can I reach 150k+ ? Which part ? Thx stay safeEvoEvil4 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 My first HC died. Was leveling my first Barbarian, we got all the way to act 3 and I ran into a pack without my group by mistake...she's gone! Looking for people to start a new character with right now and blast through the acts. Add me Ironhead#1745Ironhead0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Furious and confused. **UPDATE** I wasn't aware that you could see what killed you when you archive a player since this was my first HC character. Looks like a Shadow Vermin got me. My guess is that I hit the 30 min disconnect and the game resumed for the log out timer. I must have clicked outside the diablo window which muted the audio. So I never heard my character getting hit. I am curious where the screenshot is saved, I looked in my documents and there is a screenshots folder in the diablo III folder, but it's empty. So i was just playing and i got a phone call. (never go up from my char) Quickly hit escape to pause the game. Talked for 30 minutes when i got the lost connection message for being afk. I'm sitting there staring at my character in the game lobby. I get off the phone and try to hit resume game. I then get an error message. I can't remember what it was. I tried again, same message, So i log out and log back in. Says my char. had died... Am I missing something or is that messed up. Cause if you timeout in HC and you loose your character then that's just stupid. Either way, i'm done with this game. Too much time and energy to loose because i had the game paused. And no, I wasn't in a group. I was playing solo.HAZE28 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Disconnect Death AGAIN Seriously Blizzard... Public game again - pretty cool char and disconnect death... My third one in the last 3 months. I want my character back. Not standing for this crap anymore. Fix it. Out of nowhere. Played the whole day, not one disconnect playing by myself. Joined a public game and thought - lets do a farming in act 1. Not even 2 stacks and at the same spot as my other disconnect deaths. Too much of a coincidence.. You probably going to spin me same story again - cannot get your character back...NightCrawler0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Very good Stream to watch if you play HC! Please go check out DaCapatilist on Twitch. Giveaways all the time!! http://www.twitch.tv/dacapitalistHelios2 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 There's no "I" in "TEAM" softie! Witnessed 4 deaths last night in public games, and, just a short PSA concerning this: - Nobody cares if you can outrun the group. You put the whole group in danger. Nobody is in awe of your clicking or foot speed! It should be universal to immediately votekick this behavior in public Hardcore. Is this generally agreeable?Onymous30 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 WTB uber carry, whats the going rate? Hey, just looking for info on uber carries. Im thinking I'll use my full tank barb to make sure i dont die since I'll be paying for high MP. How much per machine is going rate? The barb I'll use has bugger all dmg but is full support so you get buffs like... %20 armor / Res %20 less dmg / %15 slower attack speed Group ignore pain Leap stun Group sprint My auto attack will stun target %50+ of the time. %2 LPS Dunno if i missed others .. been ages since I played barbs... been working on TR monks testing all the dif TR specs, skills and item builds. Just lost my P48 one recently playing with too low dps and lag stopped me from serenity in time >_< gg aussie ping. Send me friend invite and whisper me details (What MP level, how much per machine) Thanks.Shampsie3 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 A2 Waypoint Needed Hi guys, I don't have a hellfire ring yet but I have some A1 and A3 keys (ok miles of A1 keys). Would someone be able to help me out with an A2 waypoint so I can have a go at getting some A2 keys? Firestormnz#1915FireStormNZ1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Another DC death... RIP Xenophile, you were cranking as a CM wizard. Too bad Xfinity is such a terrible ISP. I'm glad she wasn't wearing The Witching Hour I found earlier today. Small comfort in thatontheleft1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 I love me some HC. That is all :DMat0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Lost Wiz, switching to Monk, what do? I've always loved having a cyclone strike monk in my groups, and now that I'm going to be playing my monk I think that's the direction I want to go. The gear he is wearing is all random stuff I've picked up on other characters. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bizarre-1538/hero/25265341 Would really appreciate any advice.Bizarre6 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Can someone Plvl? can someone please plvl me? i am new to HC so i dont have any gold. So i have basic gear. I am lvl 10 and i have a cain set. If you can help me please invite me at : GamerofLore#1900 Also if you are i dont wanna die please. I just dont wanna risk itGamerofLore3 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Does anyone else get.... Invested? Hello everyone. Am I the only one that get's invested in my Chars? I get really attatched to them the more time I spend playing them. And to me they are all different. Even if I have 2 WW barbs with the same build. They are different to me... So when they die, it feels like part of me dies.... does anyone else feel this?Kitten22 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 RIP in peace, p94 DH Well I finally died, I suppose I had this coming to me. I was in a group with all barbs on mp5, and the pack that killed me was a waller/frozen/desecrate/horde. I got walled in a narrow hallway, frozen over and over again while the elite pack just laughed and dropped more desecration under my feet. Not a pretty way to go, because I had no control over it. All the barbs just sat at 100% hp because WotB ._. I don't know how you hardcore vets deal with this, I literally feel sick. I suppose I'll take a break for now and hope that whatever gamescom announcement/expansion features excite me to play again. My soul hurtsFel68 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Can't wait for loot 2.0 Found a manticore today that rolled intelligence and reducement for wd spirit barage. Can't wait for smart drops.Ezekiel7 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 build like me if you dc alot hello everyone just wanted to take a few minutes and help some people out if i can. I see alot of veterans on here telling hardcore newcomers to gear in the most retarded way i can imagine. if i wouldve listened to people on here how to gear id be dead along time ago from dc. I dc every hour i play and it sucks. But theres a few things you can do - regen and solid defense while still improving dps my characters have never needed loh of ls for low mps and i can heal through anything with only regen. if you dc alot and have questions ill b happy to helpZACK8 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 New monk seeking advice. Goal: act1 mp1 Hello all. I recently came back to D3 after a year or so, and started from scratch on HC. So far I'm loving it and no plans to get back to SC in the future. Anyways, I made a Monk for the very fist time and it just so happen that I like it quite a lot. However, I have a few questions that you guys may be able to answer. - How do I keep my spirit up? I'm usually struggling with the spirit management, is it my gear or my fault? - What should be my next upgrade? My bet is on the weapon itself - Are my resist, hp and armor enough? If not, how much more do I need? - Are my skills right? The main problem is that I'm on a really, really tight budget (about 3m) so I cannot go out and buy a 1.3k DPS weapon and the like. This is my monk: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xour-1678/hero/35991635 Thank you very much for your advice, and sorry for my EnglishXour1 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 need wp's :) in game now ... just the ones for power leveling my self .....CHOLULA5 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Monk looking for group! http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/bloodmorphed-1702/Tawnee/33346376 Looking for a farming group to play with. MP1 or 2. Add me and message me if interested: Bloodmorphed#1702Bloodmorphed2 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Another one bites the dust Well I was playing with fire this time. Quasi getting plvled in nightmare mp10. We were in the keep depth lvl 2 going alright, I was holding my own. Well until the elite pack with vortex showed up. I back off a bit, but get sucked in and then get blown up by a Maniac. This stupid achievement is going to harder then I thought. Oh well I did lose a Cain set set and a star ruby, but no big loss. I guess it's time to try to cook a barb LOL. Stay safe all.SavageBurger2 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Trophy Hunting!!! Hey all, getting a little burned out from farming the last few rares I need. If anyone finds themselves adventuring and sees a rare of these types (in ANY difficulty), let me know if you dont mind sharing! Quill Demon Enraged Phantom Spine Hewer Betrayed Tag is Dhamon#1493 My gear sucks, so high MP inferno will be a carry ;)Dhamon1 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 mp4 farm runs anyone up for some farming? 80k unbuffed wd woh#1828WOH2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Doing Ubers NOW! Need 2m! I have 12 Keys. Hoping you can bring some; if not, I can key you in but you better have DPS!!! merrell#1933merrell2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Looking for HC group Looking for a hardcore group to start a HC playthrough. Add me in game if u want to play PolarWizard #1562PolarWizard0 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Blizzard's Trying to Kill Me Tonight!!! My first DC in ten months at P99 WOW: http://i.imgur.com/G4fw9zE.jpg Nothing else so much as budged meanwhile (Pandora, WSJ, FB, Gmail, this freaking forum itself was up uninterrupted and responded to refreshes immediately) Bnet felt choppy all night and it was pure luck that Silentkiller and Dys happened to be in my game. I had been running mostly solo since P90 LOL. That P100 might have to wait a couple of days till I'm sure Blizzard got no more tricks up their !@#. Edited for grammer And Edited for grammarFury11 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 WTB HC Powerleveling Looking for best priceTheChosen11 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 halmin the alchemist in case anyone looking for him. i got him on my first try. will be in game for the next 10 mins.Clownnut2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Road to P100 with a Rend and Shield Barb Part 1: The journey to P100 is a tough one in the beginning as I don't enjoy buying from the AH. Playing with a sword and board, the dps of a rend barb is miserable for people who don’t AH. Starts the game at MP1 since I had some self found and self craft gear from my previous barbs that died due to DC, laptop battery failure and wrong skill setup! Playing in a public game can be tough as you know there are some snobbish people in game who refuse to play with support role. They will just laugh at your dps and log off to another game. These people are usually DH, monk or another shield barb that has more dps. Don’t be discouraged by your low dps and slow killing speed in the beginning, when in the right team, a support role is really appreciated. Those who love or wouldn’t mind playing with a shield barb are the wizard and the witch doctor. These 2 DPS classes will kill most of the mobs before a shield barb can reach or kill. They love the extra protection from war cry and the inspiring presence available to them. I didn’t use HOTA until later part of the game due to my poor DPS. As I hit over 100k with Marauder Rage buff, I use HOTA for elite/champ pack with WOTB. For me, I don’t have the correct gear for HOTA. For it to be efficient, I will need to have a good attack speed but I stop myself from doing that when I got my Hellfire Ring. When playing in a public game, if the group is killing the trash mob at a fast rate, i will immediately change my HOTA(smash) to Forced March(sprint). Reason is because a shield barb can rarely do big chain kill unless they are playing solo as the wizard, witch doctor and high DPSs monks will have killed most of the mobs. So, it is best to use Forced march to speed up the run for everyone. The job is to keep ahead, hit some mobs(not necessary to kill them) to generate fury and providing forced march as often as possible. Getting your attack speed up helps as you get to hit and generate fury at a faster rate. One important passive for a rend shield barb is Superstitious. When you stands on elemental attack, it generates fury, as the elemental attack stacks, your fury generate even faster, of you are fighting some elite/champ with molten, poison, desecrator, you basically is able to keep skilling till the elemental attacks wears off. Also, when you got frozen, it will rise your fury enough for you to decide whether you want to activate WOTB against the elite/champ or keep it for the super strong one. Inspiring presence is another passive that is important. Since your killing speed is not going to be fast, inspiring presence act as a regen for you and your team mate. Some team mate like the wizard, do not really care about this passive, they just want your War Cry. I did not get a good main hand during my run to P100, the current one was found when I was P7x. I might have accidentally salvaged 1-2 that is about the same or slightly better than my current one. I even sank more than 50m to craft a 1hand but to no available for any upgrade. For those who want to use the AH, please do so as you are better off spending that kind of gold than to craft. As for me, I am still avoiding the AH as I do not get pleasure getting an upgrade from it.DHL4 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Fresh 60 about to do inferno act 1 any tips? i just got lvl 60 about to finish act 4 should be ez i spent about 300k on some all resil gear to get it done with but my real goal is to complete inferno for act one is my gear up to par? or do i need more damage/ resil?Coodge10 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 OMG server down? i just spent all my gold to gear up another WD... and server crashed on my first roll in to act 2... lol i spent all yesterday and today in act 1 only! omg!!ZEUS7 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 how much is the ratio from hc to sc gold? any one know the ratio from hc to sc gold? so i can estimate what i should sell my items forCoodge2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Help upgrade my monk! http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/bloodmorphed-1702/Tawnee/33346376 Try keeping that sky splitter in my hand! I like it for a reason. If it is a great idea to change the weapon to a LoH weapon until I get to a high DPS then I may try it. But I do love my sky splitter :P. What should I upgrade first? My off res is Lightening, despite my wrists being a different one. It was too good of a roll to pass up :P. Well a lot better then what i had on anyways, Cheers!Bloodmorphed8 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Hell Benchmark a1? Hey guys I died twice in hell before at level 52 and now i am at hell again level 51. Just wondering if my stats are decent or if i should farm NM more before starting. Thanks! 26.6k life 960 life regen 210 all res 2.1k dmg 2.5k armorHellyan5 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 new hardcore player hello everyone. i've been thinking about starting on some hardcore, but im very unsure what class to take. i've played a 60 WD, DH and 32 barb on SC. i dont really like DH so thats out of question. what im looking for: a class with okay to good survivability be able to solo (mostly while leveling) be either a great dps'er or somewhat 50/50 on tank/dps currently i only have around 50k gold on hardcore so i have played a Little bitChilledBones12 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 [Service] Free Uber Carry One spot open. First to post here gets it.PandaCheese4 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Lost of my first hero So, last night i was able to finish Nightmare(wasn't easy) with my SF wiz and this morning i was excited to farm Hell's act1 to get some tomes and upgrade my jeweler and BS.. But... When i got to Cathedtral lvl1, i died to the very first elitepack.... :D I was fighting some white monsters when suddenly got walls allround me( i was in a narrow spot, so there was no way out at that point).. This is not good, i thinked and then appears the first frozen orbs and with a short interval the second, third and fourth orbs..this is NOT good! By the time i get out of frozen, i got walled again and this time they hit me with plaguepools too... :D There was a little hope when they decited to put their walls all at the same spot, behind me. I tried to run down the next stairs down(i knew there was no monsters and running blindly to unexplored place is not a good choice) but this desicion was the wrong one.. As i was at the middle of the stairs, i got walled, frozen and plagued again and stayed at this point until the bitter end. I was able to use 2 potions, but it was almost no use, since i was frozen almost all the time.. Teleport might have save me but i don't know can it be used, when you are fully walled in? But the real killer was my DPS, only 1267,3.. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86975798/Screenshot003.jpg Now i continue towards Inferno with my WD The funny side is that i already got some tomes that would allow me more dps and vit... :DPyleWarlord6 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Switching to Hardcore, looking for a group. I've just recently reinstalled Diablo 3 and I believe that playing Hardcore will be fun. I have only played a Barbarian to 60, and a few other alts, which was patches ago. I'm thinking on making a Monk, or perhaps another Barb. My goal is to defeat Diablo on Inferno MP0 and then take it from there. Anybody interested in teaming up and levelling together? Looking for people to play with. Add me in game Ironhead#1745 - Waiting for a partner or group to start playing.Ironhead0 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 what is the ratio hc to sc ? or sc to hc topic says itifarmgold2 Aug 31, 2013