Jul 11, 2013 selling hc gold for sc 3/1 selling 50mil hc gold for 150 sc gold u got 1st u can do as little as a ttime as u want\ pitbullownag#1689pitbullownag5 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 @Yukmout - your friend's list is full! I tried to accept your friend request, but it seems your friends list is full!Nameless1 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Community Teamspeak! Come join! If anyone would like to join a teamspeak server and chat about the game or find a party, feel free to join our community teamspeak. If you are not familiar with teamspeak, it is a free chat software that allows you to speak to other players via microphone. Info: Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Cm wiz(47)Death by dc/tree poison ;[ At around 1PM EST my wizard on HC died due to being dissconected while on a tree poison in act one. trying to log back in as quickly as possible... The unfortunate part was there was a message up saying your servers were having delayed responses and slowed time reading authenticators. Taking a solid 2 minutes to log back in. I don't know if that would have made a difference or not but I am just venting. These problems are terrible for the teams long term investments in this game. Any of my other deaths were my fault but this was my first taste of this shinanigans rant over :|JoshuaT9 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Need last missions in act 1-4 will pay! I just want to skip through the inferno and beat the bosses. You dont have to help me beat the boss. I will pay you 250k for each act. thank you! if your interested add me online sungjoon90#1571Sungjoon904 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Am I ready for Inferno Act 4? EDIT: Changed title to better reflect question. Main stats are as follows: HP: 72.7k Damage: 72.6k (with War Cry and Battle Rate) Resist All: +627Eternity9 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 FREE PL IN HELL PST! truthform#1134truthform0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 HC Leveling 1 to 60 Can someone direct me to the HC leveling guide? I pretty much to acts 1 and 2 on MP 10, act III on MP5, and act IV on MP0. I find a socketed weapon is effective to about level 35ish, then I grind until whatever Reduced Requirements weapon I can afford (usually 44). I just had to tone down hell from 10 to 5 just for the elites that hit like trucks on my monk. Even in his gear he was having issues in act I MP10 on a double pack.Zork5 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 Looking for PL 34-60 Looking for PL 34-60 8-10mil depending on how fast it is. Street#1623Street0 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 RIP Predator Paragon 87! How did i die? Techs So i am playing in the fields and walk up to a tree drop a bell on it. I get a bell studder which happens, but completely drains my spirit. I walk away from the tree and realise some of the map is abyss like now with a black square in the middle as something fishy is going on. Walk back to the tree and hit it again and no crits, i was like okay lets continue. Then BAM, error something, BAM client lost connection with server, BAM log in screen. I log back in DEAD!! Well there is goes....... I thought i would be more upset but i have seen many of my boys and people DC. The game goes out of synch all the time. I almost killed myself earlier when it studder dropped 3 bells on a reflect damage Horde. Cna someone chime on from a technical perspective as to what happened to me?Klebsiella13 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 [Suggestion] In-game Hardcore Trade! We finally received a hardcore trading forum. AWESOME! +1 Can we get a in-game hardcore trade chat channel? -THANKS! =-DRaserei0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 HC is truly amazing (ChrisBo's story) Man I played a good chunk of SC mode when my wife first got me into Diablo III and after several months the SC economy and lack of any real challenge or consequence from dying finally pushed me to jump on the HC bandwagon. I made a Barb (ChrisBoIV) after losing one Barb to a super bad game lag on Butcher Hell at level 55 and when I died I was literally outside of the playable area floating in the air. My next two attempts were DHs and one was Paragon 14 and other Paragon 35 before d/c and a terribly timed powersurge took their lives. After getting ChrisBoIV to Paragon 6 I rerolled my DH and in fear of losing him again made another and got him to 60. Then I said eh what the heck let me make a third as well. I had used all my character slots because I had one of each class in SC. I finally decided to roll a HC Monk so I deleted my paragon 3 SC WD to make my Monk and erased a low level wizzy I had to make a HC Wizzy that I only play with the wifey (After my D obsession and a full-time job she very very very casually plays anymore but I got her to roll a HC DH with me and that is why my HC Wizzy is only level 20ish.) Throughout this journey I only had a couple friends playing HC and after some very bad d/c deaths they finally quit for the most part. It was after losing my couple DHs a while ago that I realized solo wasnt great for HC play and came to the forums for some help with my Friend List. After friending HojoKing, Rakart, Uriah and many many many more (You guys know who you are ;)) that I really got that great community feeling and really grew to love the groups I played with. These people are from all over the world and are different ages and sexes and are all at different places but they love slaying demons in DIII and it has made this game amazing for me. Before I get slammed as a person proclaiming Blizzard's amazingness, I do look forward to the much needed item revamp and all the other additions and fixes that are long overdue and hopefully coming eventually. Be that as it may, I am having a blast with these people and have my three DHs all Paragon 8-10 and my Monk about same and a paragon 42 Barb (ChrisBoIV) who I recently went Skorn HoTA/Rend build with and between friends giving me great deals on items and finding some amazing drops and selling off lots of SC stuff, I have geared quite well I think. All this to say, if you haven't tried HC yet or do enjoy it's intenseness and better economy but don't have any or many friends, please add me and you can meet lots of my friends and friends of theirs as well. That's how it started for me amd now I always have at least 20 or more friends playing HC at any given time and it makes the game soooo awesome and changes the whole experience for the better. Send a friend request or comment here and hope to see some of you guys on the battlefield! ChrisBo#1941ChrisBo23 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 DH Gear Advice Hello HC community. I turn to you for some advice on how to better gear up my DH. Character link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Pepin-2587/hero/34078475 I am starting to do a1 mp1 in groups and it feels pretty comfortable but I've hit a ceiling of sorts on my gear. When I look at top geared DH's, each item is like 100's of millions of gold. Can you please recommend how I can upgrade specific gear slots without having to spend 100's of millions that I do not have? Thanks :-)Pepin5 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Auction House Levelling Don't you love it when you have an item that you're sure is worth a good amount, but it just refuses to sell... You refuse to drop the price. Then on the fifth time you list it, you finally get a bid. =) I'm now level 2 in auction housing!Poxy2 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 mp6 uber carry pre-cleared. lobby method. 8m- 0 machines need one more LearnedHand#1554LearnedHand0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Top 25 Witch Doctor MP5+ Stream+Giveaways Check out www.manapot.com/brobben123 for free giveaways, farming, ubers and more. We have a terrific community already full of really helpful hardcore players, and are always looking to grow it! We are drawing our weekly 200m raffle tonight (next week our 1b monthly raffle), farming MP5+ and doing plenty of giveaways and helping out as much as we can. Tune in while you play, and get groups for all MP levelsEiken12 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Trading for HC gold Softcore gold trades to Hardcore gold, 3-1 ratio please pm Furbs#1700Furbs0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Is this a good sell at 10m? Ring str, vit, resist, socket, attack speed Actually I do not know its true worth, I always thought CC is good and without CC it is hard to sell. Is there any build or occasion that this ring is good? Is 10m a fair price? http://i.imgur.com/zCyq2J1.pngDouvinsky2 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Glass Cannon Challenge After starting a new Wizard last night, I randomly thought of doing a rather interesting 'extreme' case of Glass Cannon. Crafted for solo, but feel free to group. Groups are fun. Class is up in the air, passives take a damage priority. Skills must be used for damage/damage increases, unless no other choice is present. Wizards MUST take glass cannon passive, only concrete one of the bunch. Mitigation skills can be used if there is a rune that increases damage/does damage at the same time. (And only that rune, etc) This doesn't apply if it's the only skill for that slot as you level up/that slot doesn't have a damage dealer to begin with and damage runes are far off. With the whole self-found/vendor bought/crafted spiel, also. Not as extreme as Healthphobic, or anything of the sort. Almost, not quite. A few main restrictions: 1. Can only equip gear with green numbers in damage, and it MUST be equipped on sight, other two are ignored. If you get all green, more power to you. +0.0 damage can be freely switched off. 2. Only gems you can socket are 1 tier above what you have seen as a drop. Not counting inferno, which I'd say +2 tiers per act, with base of flawless square. If someone manages that far. 2a. Gems that you socket must give you +damage in some form, not counting helms. 2b. No opinion on how you are to deal with upgrades comparing unsocketed gear to socketed and gemmed gear, preferably upgrades before gems are applied. 2c. Would prefer not to use an amethyst in helmet, but no real ruling here. 3. Must play with elective mode turned OFF.(Or on, just don't use it at all.) That one piece of armor you just picked up? -4000 health, -1.9% protection, +5.6 damage? Have to equip it. Thinking about this is as a thought experiment makes me think this is plausible, but being at the mercy of RNG for optimum gear is less mercy and more punishment. -Goal- Get as far as you can/farm until you go nuts and give place and cause of death! ---Have any improvements? Feel free to correct my ideacrafting, I won't take offense.predikit21 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Help me help my Wizard I admit to not being a great wizard player. Monk has been my main since October so that's what I know. I've basically tried to build a tough Monk Wizard but I imagine all you super wizards out there know this is a build that can only go so far. Right now she does a wonderful job at MP0 inferno...but I want to be able to do more... Opinons wanted!marmoset4 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Roll pretty good Vit shoulders So now time for an amulet Shoulder 199str, 211 vit and 80 all resistSaintCoultz1 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Server Maint None tonight?!?! Yay!Blurry1 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Plan for Staff of Herding On softcore I had no trouble getting the plans to drop, but hardcore is another story. I have killed Izual 30+ times on different MP's and difficulties with no luck. Is the drop rate just severely reduced in HC or is there something special I need to do?Kanas11 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 WTB PL 10-60 name your price 10-60 name your price Street#1623Street0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Unid immortal king weapon want to sell!! any offers?Pegasus3 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 RIP. Thanks Desync ^^ Lost paragon 16 Barb to desync. Meh not big deal, but had decent gear. Please Blizzard fix desync. Don't say you can't; you can. Just do it, please. For once I'd like to die to an actual legit reason, like getting cocky and trying high mp, or being careless etc. Not crashes/desync claiming at least 6 of my barbs. ZZZZzzzAaown9 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Need to be power levelled Will pay 2.5M 1-30, 2.5M 30-60 I have cains, xp hat, HFR. Add me with the message "Power level" Finally gonna have to use a service after another d/c deathCloudkill0 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Almost to 60! Need advice! I have finally hit 57, closely inching my way to 60. I just reached Hell Act1 at Trailing the Coven way-point. I am looking for some help on what to upgrade. Should I specifically be looking for All Res items? I only have 1 mil saved up, and have no idea how I should level up and be prepared for lvl 60(Vit/Res/Str) ratio?..... Any Help is much appreciated! Thanks guys!RikHawk6 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Anybody Need Development Hell? Development Hell is a very rare dungeon that spawns in place of one of the Defiled Crypts in Act 1. Inside the crypt, you will fight all of the artists and developers that created Diablo 3, including the original Game Director, Jay Wilson, who appears as an elite, and grants a hidden achievement for killing him. If you've never seen Development Hell before, it's pretty cool, especially if you're a hard-core Diablo fan. I have 2 spots open in my MP-0 Inferno game with my self-found barb, but please don't request a spot unless you've never seen this before and need the achievement. Send a friend request to Galx#1555 right away, first come, first served. I'll post here again when the game fills up (or I get tired of waiting.) GalxGalx4 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 just deleted diablo I'm done with this game, for now. Not because I hate this game, quite the opposite, b/c i play too much. Other things that need to get done in real life. It's been fun. GL to all out there and thx to those who have helped me along the way. Hope you all continue to have fun. Posted this in HC b/c this is the best sub-section of the D3 community and where i feel more at home (fewest qq'ers, the best camaraderie, etc etc.). I may be back when things quiet down. Sincerely, Thunder#1542Thunder9 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Archon Wizards Suck... I'm having a blast playing one but lets be honest for a second, if there's an archon wizard in your game, you're hoping something kills him and fast coz you dont even get to hit anything... WD's trying to find that pack for soul harvest - sorry, archon beam just took them out Monks by the time they reach them mobs, sorry archon beam took care of that, g/l getting your spirit up Barbs the same thing, by the time they get there, its a done deal DH's who run rapid fire can take a few monsters out before archon arrives but yeah the conclusion is archon wizards suck...Smithey7728 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 QQ in General Chat is epic So I every once and a while check in on what is going on in the general chat (only usually sit in Hardcore....less QQ). And my god all they do is !@#$% and moan about the same old crap. How this game is dead and how the AH is over priced and they can't sell anything. Anyone else find it extremely funny how SC whine about the stupid things in the game where as we have the biggest problem of all. The DC monster that kills more than 75% (just guessing the percentage). No real issue here since most of you already know this just find it funny how uneventful SC has become.Loki12 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Is it still self-found if I sell sell sell? I haven't bought anything on any character on hardcore yet but I have been selling the crap out of stuff on the AH and to players. For example, I just made 400m for a sick quadfecta ring with stats. My current HC bankroll is ~543m..... Is selling cheating?Raserei4 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 Two-Handed Barb Giveaway (Part 4) CLOSED "The Gods gave you two hands, and you use both for your weapon...I can respect that." - From "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" I'm doing another giveaway to promote my favorite playstyle! You can take a look at the gear I'm giving away on my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WordMaster-1125/hero/33948736 All the stats you see there are unbuffed, meaning that I turned off War Cry and Battle Rage, and dismissed my Scoundrel. The build is just a suggestion; you should feel free to experiment. If you're interested, make a post in this thread. Tell me your story! Who are you, and what attracted you to Hardcore? Why do you play a Barbarian? Boxers or briefs? And so on. If you don't need the gear, but just want to drop in and talk about how awesome two-handed Barbs are, that's fine too. In a couple of days, after enough contestants have enrolled, I will put the names of all participants into a hat (yes, a literal hat) and pick one at random. The winner's name will be posted here, and he/she will receive a friend request from me in-game. Big shout out to my friend Shark for donating the IK boots, and KZOR...well, honestly, KZOR donated so much stuff that I kinda forget which pieces are his, and which are mine. If you want to thank both of these awesome players in person, head on over to their respective threads: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377319775#2 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377369259#3 I will continue to work on improving the set as the giveaway continues, so don't be surprised if the gear on my profile changes. Good luck out there, and stay safe! List of Contestants: Fonzi#1853 Minht703#1212 HeftyStyle#1990 MrMikeC#1256 Logan#1335 merrell#1933 Nreece#1887WordMaster16 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 HotA barb advice I was finally able to get my CC up to a manageable amount so I decided to try the HotA build. I switched out revenge for HotA/Thunderstrike and left Rend on for the hell of it. Found a decent weapon last night so I further decided to be brave and switch out Rend for RLTW. For WW builds you hit RLTW and WW through the pack but since this is HotA do you guys do a lap around the pack then start bangin away? When thunderstrike stuns them I do another lap to get some more nados going to keep the Hammer falling. Seems like the correct procedure but I wanted to check with the experienced HotA barbs out there. Thanks in advance. I know my gear is horrible, I don't use the AH or Trade so please no suggestions about gear.CyLaNt15 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 9, 2013 RIP Para 15 Barb So, another one of my heros died, and my first barb ever. My first death in HC for at least the last 2 months. I was doing a quick mp2 run on a1, nothing out of the ordinary. First I hit up woods, then weeping, then i wp to fields. As soon as i land in fields, i start running, and a few seconds in I notice there is no sound, no enemies, nothing. Im just running around alone... WTF?? Suddenly the tileset vanishes,im running on nothing, and my Barb starts doing the moonwalk for maybe 5-10 seconds. Now, it hits me, am I no longer online? "Oh !#$%", i think to myself. This is it. But suddenly, Im back online, chaos all over the screen, so much !@#$ happening I dont even know what to do, I quickly hit ESC. I am still alive ( albeit with maybe 5% life) surrounded by huge mobs of enemies. I have WofB off, my + res aura off, basically everything off. Im not sure if I have time to do anything, but, my hero being named Conan, I think to myself its only MP2, i can just hit esc, pop WofB, and spin my way out of the situation. HOPE. OK I tell myself, mash some keys then spin like Ive never spun before. As im looking at my health, I glance to my fury, and realize I have none... Of course, I just WP to fields, I have even seen an enemy yet. OK, need a new plan. Maybe, if I swing once ill have enough fury to whirlwind and get some LOH and LS and get out of this swarm of enemies. Here we go, unclick ESC... and... Insta death. LOL. Was kinda funny I spent 5 min analyzing my options, but literally died in < 1 seconds after unpausing it. Im not sure there was anything I can do. I think I would of preferred just being dead after the lag stopped, instead of the glimmer of hope Blizzard gave me, likely them just trolling me :) Either way, Barb was a refreshing change of playstyle for the last couple weeks from my WD, really a crappy way to go down. I think to myself, WTF is causing this lag? Turns out my brother decided to upload a movie to youtube, and with my crap ISP, it basically jucied the entire bandwidth even though it was just a 5 second clip that took 3 seconds to upload, but left me 'frozen' for about 10-15 seconds, long enough to kill me. I assume that had to be the culprit, even though he told me he does this all the time and ive never complained before.. So who knows. Really, really lame way to die. I really wish blizzard had some, any protection against these situations, otherwise I really can only play when im the only person home or awake Anyways, just a matter of time before I roll another one, but I will be taking an extended break in the meantimeboukers3 Jul 9, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 RIP Bertha Level 56 Barb Died to a modem failure... I was on act 3, the area was clear except for one fallen shaman, unfortunately my follower was not up to the task after the D/C and the shaman was able to raise enough fallen to take me out. I wish the Barb had a minion... I had been on vacation all week, and was playing my barb because I didn't want to risk my main on the hotel internet. On the drive home I was thinking that I should reset my modem before playing Diablo, that it had been too long since I last cycled it. In the midst of a dozen chores on coming home, I completely forgot. Oh well, back to the goal of maxing out the magic find on my monk.Zekimar3 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Be careful out there... I've been getting intermittent lag spikes today. Last one solo mp3 against some elite bulls that caused my Spirit Vessel to pop. Really bad time for a lag spike. They had laser beams too. Think I'm gonna play auction house until my adrenaline levels out.DeathbyDecaf1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 R.I.P. Pagla - 54 Baba First main HC char and almost had him to 60, well close. Got owned by the deadly poison gas that's left over from dead trees combined with zoning out for a few seconds and wham! game over. Took a while to sink in but &*@#^&*@(!@&( New baba lvl 20 already basically however I learned an important lesson, don't zone out lol ps. was lucky enough to have all my 60+ legs in my stash therefore :)EXiLE0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Crafted my first trifecta monk gloves http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Isolation-1274/hero/29976326 lost like 200 vit (putting me down to 65k hp or so), and i lost a little cc, but how can i resist wearing these? :D. took me.....an untold amount of crafts lol. been crafting witch doc gloves forever, used hundreds upon hundreds of brimstones for vit amulets, and this beauty finally pops out haha. now im debating going innas helm and belt (my build relies more on cc than ias, quickening to generate spirit for dashing strike, sweeping wind, convic and cyclone). not sure i want to lose the res and aps though. bah, building characters never ends lol ever get to the end of a post and forget the point?Isolation15 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Celebrating Furios's Life (P100 Dies) http://i.imgur.com/t5K5muO.jpg but this is how he is going to be remembered: http://i.imgur.com/Af1SH5H.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PSYlBRF.jpg How he died doesn't matter (I will only say it was something out of my control, but that is not what this thread is about), I'm making this post to celebrate all the great moments I had playing him. Furious was a true steamrolled, finishing paragon leveling in about 149 hours. He had no trouble handling some of the hardest content in the game (MP10 Uber video): http://www.twitch.tv/silentkillerd3/c/2503677 It was a total blast! For me, it's all about the journey and not the end. Made a lot of great friends along the way (they know who they are) and got the P100 "achievement," so don't be sad for me (I'm not the at all). Oh, and I'm coming back with vengeance :DFury38 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Where is the owner of the str/CC mempo on AH? I'm talking about the low end 3.0 one with 180 str. If you are the owner or you know the owner can you send them my way! I plan on offering quite a bit more than its worth...Twister31 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 WTB: Decent IK gloves with atk spd hey all, missed out on the result of an auction this weekend for a nice pair of IK gloves. they had str, dex, and 9% attack speed. Chances are they went for several hundred or millions over my budget but I will never know =( got about 550k so anyone mind chopping em a little under market value let me know again must have decent stats, nothing crazy but certainly don't want an int rollTHCMistynug2 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Holy Crap I did it. I can play mp1 inferno!! Took awhile for me to get there and get the gear. I can manage act I inferno farming on mp1 with a group or without and I dont take much damage if any. w00t w00t. Now the slow road of upgrading here and there just to go higher and higher :DImmrtlRku7 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Cain's Set - How long is it safe to wear? Is there a general consensus when it's time to stop wearing Cain's set in Hardcore? The 30% boost in experience is great, but at some point you must begin to seriously sacrifice DPS and defense by maintaining it over better gear without the experience gain. How do you guys deal with this, and does anyone have any pointers with regards to this gearing for experience after Cain's? (Other than the obvious gem in the helm) THANKSoblio9827 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Weapon DPS Question - AH Apologies for the 'noob' question. I assumed that when I mouse-over a weapon in the AH it tells me by how much by DPS will increase, but I have been reading the need for a 'calculator' to do that. Which stats on a weapon aren't captured in the mouseover +/- DPS information? Just the skill bonus or is there more to that? Thanks!Pepin3 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LF upgrade if you need gold quick :) I have crafted a descent amulet and sold my previous one and have some gold to spend. My offer is 500mill gold if you have a upgrade for my monk. You might have a overpriced Natalya Reflection with CC hibernating in the AH or even forgot about the WKL in the middle section of your chest. You might be in the situation where you saw a dream item on the AH but am a few mill short. :) Add me if you anything for sale that will help. KZOR#2349KZOR0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 RIP to my 112k dps barb She was a beast, had some good gear on her and was the best at farming mp5+ for keys. She met her match against 4 fallen maniacs. Those dudes are powerful and no matter how much defense you have those dudes can get you. Her gear was not expensive and my wife did give me a lot of the gear on her. I knew that she would be dead if DC'ed but she died in battle, will return within a couple of days. Damn... still cant believe maniacs finally got meTEDDYBEAR11 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Stormsheild giveaway plus a dawn. **CLOSED** along the way through my MANY deaths I have met a lot of good peeps online. people have offered me gear and advice. I still have not acquired a large amount of gold or gear but I have some stuffs to give back to the community. I have 2 stormsheilds one Equipped on my DH and one on her follower. simply post on this thread and at the end of today I will pick 2 people to give them to. for fresh lvl 60's only please. on a side note the dawn I have equipped as well was just recently givin to me by another player whom I met once...they did not want it back and I have picked up a manticore. so I will also pass that down to a fresh lvl 60 DH tonight. **congrats to Trez and Protectrate hope you get good use of them :)** EXILE.... I am going to give you the last Stormsheild ...let me know when you hit 60 I will add you in game!! :)RIGGZ9 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 MP6+ Speed Runs - Bored - GG Really bored.......iso GG characters to speed run MP6-MP8 A1 for XP and legendaries... No excessive looting. No going to town to stash or salvage till end of run. No stopping unless it's an emergency. 3-5 Min breaks after run for bathroom\food\cigarette\etc Average 5+ Legendary items per hour depending on MP. Add me if interested. Please have at least 175K unbuffed. Prefer 200K+ buffed. (I am playing a 260K DPS WW barb)Silvont5 Jul 8, 2013