Hardcore

May 26, 2013 To craft, or not to craft Hello fellow demon slayers( not to be confused for sappers) I know I SC crafting is pointless( at least for me it was) what about HC? I have crafted a few items, then soon realized by the time I made something useful, I could have bought a better one in AH, and would have had a lot more coin for selling them. Is there a certain difficulty/level/time I should craft or should I just get lucky finds and AH? Thank you for your timeDemonSapper14 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 will someone give me a wp belial wp real fast?FourStrings0 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Archon or CM? Is it safer to run archon or CM in hardcore?darcfeonix17 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 rerolled cm wiz playing thru inferno mp1 just got my cm wiz back to 60... playing the game through inferno mp1 im in act 1 right now if anhyone wants to join add me DangerD#1598DangerD0 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 starting self-found HC in Europe Server just move from America Server to Europe Server to start a completely self-found HC, no AH at all. if you are a completely self-found HC player, plz add me. someone asked me my rules to play self-found. well, my rule is simple: no AH at all. i.e. 0 transaction in AH. I won't craft gears. We may share gears with other self-found players. But i only prefer to share gears before i hit lv 60. Once i hit 60, i still wanna use my self-found gears. In other words, i will give away gears very often.alpha5 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 use ruby with plague bats build plague bats seems to work a lot better with a ruby in weapon over an emerald just thought id let you guys knowZACK6 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 First lvl 60 Hey all, I am a long time forum reader, and been playing since opening day, and just now, I finally hit lvl 60 on my first hardcore character! Amazing Feeling!!!!Avdotya7 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 anyone lookin for a group? currently a new barb looking for a group to play with daily skype would be nice if u can varela_701 add me in game if wanted to farm ill be on all nightbrandon7010 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Mysterious cave (Liquid rainbow)-Closed Have the chest in game HC Normal MP0 e: or should I say the chest has been opened.Thanatos2 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 windforce vs. buriza for Scoundrel I would just like to hear people's experiences with using these two items on the scoundrel as well as minimum freeze/knockback to be effective. Also, please feel free to share similar items that work well on the other two followers.rumbler11 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 ISO serious yet fun players to group with! Hi, I just started HC the other week and I'm greatly enjoying it. I sat on my softcore barbarian for ~60 paragon levels w/ 30 of it being at mp10 and not having 1 bit of a challenge. I want to play HC more but it is way more fun with a good group of people to play with. I'm looking for players who are able to handle mp3-5 and have a stable internet connection! I have only ventured in Act I so far. The following zones are were I farm. 1. Festering Woods (good area to grab a quick 3-5 NV stacks) 2. Leoric's Manor (quick bit of exp and 1-2 elite packs) 3. Fields of Misery (I do a full circle of the outskirts first then complete the middle) 3a. The Decaying Crypt level 1 & 2 (Great mob density) 4. The Weeping Hollow (Again I do a full circle of the outskirts then complete the middle) I found these 4(5) zones to be the most efficient and highly populated areas in act 1. I am willing to do acts II and III as well if they will be similarly based in exp/hour Looking forward to playing with everyone and hopefully hitting P100!! frankidoodle#1510frankidoodle10 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 To the one who said I would die, thank you Thank you for the inspiration you gave me to keep trying to prove you wrong. Do I have the best gear? Nope. Is my DPS still way too low? Absolutely. You know what though, after hitting 60 for the first time (since I refused to do it on softcore) I have now also finally downed Inferno Diablo, obviously also in hardcore. Only notable thing I found was a Manajuma's Gory Fetch I'm currently trying to sell on the Auction House. Thanks to the one who told me to stack cold res with all res, working out very nicely. Only things I avoided were some Arcane Enchanted Mallet Lords (don't know what else they were, they were at the very beginning of Silver Spire Level 2 and I left game, so sick of Arcane Enchanted mobs), and a case of Horde Arcane Enchanted Oppressors at the start of Act IV. Otherwise, went pretty okay. Now on to getting better gear so I can farm keys and ubers and work my way to paragon 100.Infinitron0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 error 37 y u do disToeKnee5 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Question about CC % So I've just been messing around with different gear combo's for fun and while I was testing some things out I realized that I had 68% CC. At this point, I don't even have a helm with CC which would easily bump me over 70%. My Question: Is there a breakpoint in CC %? What % does it start to become useless, if at all? I'm assuming it depends on how much CD % you carry with that CC %. But I'm just wondering if anyone has tested this and crunched the numbers to determine its effectiveness. I'm not the best at math and all that crap, so I figured I'd ask here on the forums to see if anyone else had some more insight on this. Is there a sweet spot for CC% and CD%? After a certain point is it better to replace extra CC with IAS instead? What are your thoughts? Thanks!Kreature8 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Where are the veterans? Sup guys, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me what to upgrade now , I have a budget of 220 m ? Thanks a lot I dont want to lose EHP, I dont have a lot. Im only around 690 k EHP so I'd like to win DPS and EHP I dont mind doing a huge upgrade in EHP if i lose little dps but as long as it is a little loss. I know i have to get a mempo with inna's chest to be godlike but first i dont have 1 b to buy a CC mempo and second, with inna's chest , I lose so much Dual res What are your suggestions Please and thank you ;)Azaroth13 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 ranged,melle,and elite dr a lot of people underestimate these stats but in reality there just as good as all res, or armor in some cases even better. you'll notice a huge difference in the damage you take if you have some of each.ZACK2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Any Advise for my WD Build and Items Hi does anyone know the total radius of Plague of Bats? I got a total of 34 radius. I want to Spam it with Frightening Aspect using Grave Injustice. I got a High Mana Regen so its like using Plague of Bats is unlimited while channeling it and the damage is great. If you have any advise for for item adjustment or Skill Build, Feel free to post. It is greatly appreciated. ThanksAnneCurtis4 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Am I geared for act3 mp0 I'm doing sky crown runs no probs so far but I feel that if I pull the right affixed elite pack I would be in trouble, so what does anyone think? If I had a chance of hitting a lvl63 leg in a1i wouldn't even bother with a3 but I'm broke. Thanks for any advicebossaninja1 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Monk Gearing Advice My monk: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mlenk-1753/hero/33665117 I want to raise EHP (I'm at 685K right now) without losing DPS, and preferably gaining DPS so I can start doing higher MP's like 6-7. Any suggestions?Mlenk3 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Actually playing Self loot looking for people im playin mp10 self loot demon hunter looking for people to join me im lvl 16 at leoric manor Add me for invitation rainbowfish#1695Rainbowfish1 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Making infernal machines Quick question, something change in 1.08 because i cant make any infernal machine portals. I got one in stash and i got 3 keys from each act and cant create more portals. My wife has the same problem.TEDDYBEAR3 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Development Hell crypt if anyone needs it MP0 I just had this crypt spawn, first time for me. If anyone is interested, I'll have it open for about 10-15 minutes more and then I'm going in solo, lol.LordCaric1 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Share your follower builds, tips, stats. Hey! I've only really tried Templar with my barb in case it gets caught out against elites cause I like the saving charge in that he does. With my Wiz, WD and DH I use a Scoundrel with a bow, 13k dps, %5 chance to freeze. What's the Enchantress dmg like and how good is the mind control + 2hd wep that enslaves? Dmg 2hder better than enslave wep for her?Shampsie9 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Error 37/ a slew of HC deaths on the horizon Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone didn't know. The dreaded error 37 (you remember...from launch night) is back. People are being booted from games and prevented from logging back in. Sounds like a good day to do something other than Diablo.....rabidshrew7 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 RIP first Paragon HC - Monk Was playing VoA on MP2 muddling through the run as always.. All the sudden the other two guys in the party start complaining there lagging.. The density was pretty thick, lots of effects going on ground ie: plague,arcane,frozen and molten. As a whirling dervish yellow elite starts coming toward me i skip 4 frames forward right as a request from a friend to join came in. Then 4 frames behind again game catches up my char is dead. Sad thing was the entire group was lagging until the request to join was closed then game leveled out. Anyone else experience anything like this? RIP Hatchet your better off dead with that name anyhow. lol good news is i started rolling a WD and now feel like an idiot because its my new favorite class;PMerdenom0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 HC Barb build /w whirlwind http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bhXVki!bVY!YbZacb What do you think about this build? I am not using Wrath of the Berseker because I feel like I need the extra fury and hp from Revenge.Nightmarez1 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Help me complete legacy Natalya set Hi everyone, I just dug up some old legacy Natalya items but I am missing the boots and the ring: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MotherShark-1749/hero/32159406 If anyone happens to have any of those 2 items please let me know, we can make a deal.MotherShark3 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Congratulations on Paragon Level 100 T0ny0 ! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/Chenghao/Screenshot243_zps9e748993.jpg After a long road ! You finally Ding-ed ! Now move on to your 3rd Plvl 100 barb ! haha !Wockets2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 I've been on a crafting hot streak Two days ago I crafted my current gloves: 214 str 84 int 82 vit 57 arcane resist 8% attack speed 30% crit hit damage 9.5% crit hit chance Yesterday I crafted my shoulders: 198 str 47 int 325 vit 37 lightning resist 75 all resist 138 life per second And both within the past 10 minutes I crafted my bracers and chest: Bracers: 120 str 29 dex 212 vit 72 all resist 14% mf 6% crit hit chance Chest: 211 str 97 int 153 vit 57 all resist 4951 +glove/health pot 3 sockets This is purely a brag thread. It's not like I had a bunch of saved up DE's and mats, I think all of that is from probably a total of 50-60 some crafts (not for each slot individually, but in total) as I just craft all my DE's at the end of each run.Kopav14 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Anyone else solo 100% of the time? Just curious as I know that there are bonuses now for public play. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I got pk'd. Now? I've gotten to p17 without a second of public play/co-op play. Anyone else out there afraid of the deep blue waters that is public?Anjinsan47 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Need some help Anyone pro enough to help me kill Butcher - Diablo in inferno? need them for achievement. im 60 WD poorly geared,lols..GamingGod2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 I have a new buddy! (Tyrael joins the fight) An interesting bug I realized as I was about to kill HC Diablo on Inferno for the first time with my Monk hehe... This is the first time this has ever happened to me, anyone else with this experience? XD http://i.imgur.com/rjFhq3q.jpg (Double!) http://i.imgur.com/HMSCrKC.jpg (Before helping me kill Diablo!) http://i.imgur.com/YezGfud.jpg (Helping me kill Diablo pt 1) http://i.imgur.com/cg7lgz6.jpg (Helping me kill Diablo pt 2) http://i.imgur.com/YZuL2y0.jpg (Striking the last blow with me!)yaminokame7 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Barb alternative to WW? So I wanted to try something new with my 4th barb. Any suggestions? I don't think I'll be using rend because it feels weak without a 2H - I want to keep my shield.mintCookie11 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 any wds have 4k regen? ZACK10 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Normal Act 3 MP10 on my Wiz? Wanna Join? Anyone want to join my game? I've made public the past couple weeks but no joiners lol. Maybe because I just got back and I'm leveling new chars? Anyways if you wanna join add me in game.TheNemeses0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Personal Feat http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/HC_zps2faf08b6.jpg No Deaths on account. First HC Character. 100% solo. Didn't transfer millions from softcore over either. Great personal achievement. Now its time to have fun haha, kidding Hardcore has been the most fun I have had in this game.Theboss13 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 WW barb gear advice Hello. I was wondering if some of you experienced players could give me some advice as to what I should upgrade on my WW barb first? I have but 15 million to spend. Thanks in advance.Zurian8 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 RIP John Kimble Today I lost my Paragon 31 Weapon Throw Barbarian. I always said he could become anything. And so he became a axe throwing maniac. Sadly for him going to the bathroom in town was not safe. Someone pulled a walking corpse into town and killed him. RIP John Kimble. You will always be my first.Landa22 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 My nearest death experience... http://www.twitch.tv/jaybear1/b/407949845 33:20 in. Act 2 mp 2 keywarden... I realize 2 things now that 1. I should of ported way farther away and 2. I did have spirit walk up on the 2nd mortars... I just panicked and honestly thought I was dead after the 2nd mortars hit me. I'm so glad to be alive and my heart is still racing. My god I love hardcore :DKurl3 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Lie in rest sweet monk The inevitable demise of my monk has happened. I attempted to try tempest rush and was able to sustain spirit but was unable to master how to navigate through the tight passages without a bad taste left in my mouth just before the passing of a good bloke. Time to travel through the portal of birth and start on a new journey.Moozz1 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Banner teleporting invulnerability For 2-3 seconds or so. Not enough time to exploit it, but just enough to react to the situation upon teleporting. Haven't died myself that way yet, but started playing in public games after 1.08 and see people struggle to survive after teleporting. Yes, just being careful enough can eliminate that problem, but still would be nice to have that feature.Cogburn18 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 needing barb advice have gear on my barb and would like any opinions on if u think i can handle act 3 or even mp1 and such only have 1.7mill to spendbrandon7011 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 How the hell did I survive....keywarden DC... Was playing ACT 2....Keywarden just shot 3 fireballs at me on MP5....then it happened...My internet went down....I was like o well guess I don't have to play this game anymore LOL.....1 hour later I log back on...I'M STILL ALIVE...W T F .....MASKOAA11 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 LF power lvl 50-60 LF power lvl 50-60 dont have much gold can pay 2mRaven0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Iso Players Who Want To Farm a2-a3 Keys "American servers" Hey there =] I'm a cm wiz. I'm looking for people who would like to farm a2-a3 keys with me on mp5-6 It's pretty quick. I tele around and look for elites while the group is in town, then they teleport on me once I find one. I do the same thing for the KW , I tele around the map until I find him then everyone TPs on me and gg ng =] I found 7 act 2 keys in less than 2 hours doing this, I would like to do it again. Post ITT with battle tags if interested. I will be checking this throughout the day/night =] TY Be safe :3Unreality8 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 HC Monk Seeking Advice Hi guys. After being an idiot by playing undergeared solo mp5 normal thru hell and dying a bunch of times sanity recently hit me and I've been playing a monk in pubs and got him to plvl 14. Now with that being said, I've been playing act1 mp1 for the longest time. At 40k dps or so..I feel that is sort of low. Do any of you guys have suggestions on bringing up my dps without sacrificing too much vit/resists ?AlanGLC2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 looking for for powerlevel 54-60 looking to be leveled by the end of the night paying 10mil Sc for the service add me brandon701#1395brandon7011 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 starter inferno items for free gonna clear out my stash and my 50/50 AH bank. some stuff is garbage but alot is decent quality starter inferno gear easy 100k items. little bit of everything just add me my battletag woodpeker#1206 and ill give you whatever upgrades you need. REMEMBER low grade starter gear dont expect gg stuff if you are already semi geared. ill be at the house in about 1 hour.woodpeker9 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Ubers MP5. Have two. Looking for two more. Hoping to run in 4 hours time. Have Barb and WD. Take anyone as long as you have 3 machines and can do 50K+ dps unbuffed. Reply here or hit me up in game Faking#6849Faking2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Have Chiltara (gibbering gemstone in game) HC Normal MP0 E: deadThanatos1 May 25, 2013