May 11, 2013 RIP Erzulie my fallen WD (19) It was a fun run but I got cocky running around act 4 on too high of an MP. You were my first HC character and I let you down right when you started to hit your stride. Your death was avoidable but you did not die in vain. Your older int gear will me used toward my Wizard and the lessens you taught me are invaluable. It was an honorable death and I'm happy that she died this way instead of due to a server issue or something out of my control. Live, learn, and reroll.Chronus2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 I have been missing out Other than playing with WoW mates on release in SC I have exclusively played solo since they gave the game away. Tonight I took my first foray into a pub game and really enjoyed the experience. The game was fast paced compared to my at times slow solo games, the other 3 were nice guys and we chatted along the way. Was fun. Will definitely play more pub games in the future.w00lie1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Starting HC Again! Alright, starting up HC MP10 again, playing a self found monk. Anyone wanna join me, add me up! LordAnkou#1701. I like to take my time, so if you're wanting to rush you might be disappointed. :)LordAnkou8 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 STAY OFFLINE DC RIP 60 WD p32 Had not fought a single elite in 10 min in act 2. the moment I see one DC... log in.. dc... error switching characters relog... dead.Bondo8497 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 About the AH explanation John Hight BLUE plz John Hight posted that about 415 players (or was it really exact 415?) used the exploit for personal gains Like myself, I learned that a good percentage of players ONLY PLAYS HARDCORE That's right, all the 10 characters, with the hardcore logo on and everthing So my QUESTIONs really are 1- How much money you BBlizzard estimate was duped in the HARDCORE AH? Since one of the things we used to be proud of, was, our AH economy 2- How many players duped gold in the HC AH? I didn't see any others posts with the questions and I really would like to know, as I think a lot of my fellow hardworkers HC gamers would like to, as wellJinx4 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 I left back in August. Help with gear. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DeadLights-1656/hero/26286363 I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here. I can't seem to get my DPS any higher. I watched a video on crit, but everything I see on the AH with crit usually lacks in the resist or int I have on my current gear, and I take a huge hit. I'm currently steam rolling act 1 but it's getting boring. I want to move on but I'm not sure if I should. People in game tell me that I need more DPS but I'm struggling to improve it. Could someone please explain to me how to improve? I wasted a couple million gold on some things on the AH that ended up hurting and not helping. My mamma says I'm not a very smart man...DeadLights6 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Upgrade advice please I don't read too much so I don't really know what is "best." I want to upgrade my barb. I have 20 mil. Thanks for your help! BTW, I have a decent Echoing Fury but don't like the fear.tomm0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Have Bashiok in my game If anybody needs I have Bashiok right now on Normal MP0 Nobody else needs aparently. Left the game.KraZee1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Annyone get small rubberbanding/tethering ? Hello ! Ping is at 133 ms most of the time, like before patch but since then im getting some tethering (rubberbanding) once in a while. Im whirlwinding thru the mobs and then the dps stop for 2 seconds or so and sudently i get ported back to where i was a few seconds ago and the dps continue, But sometime i take some dammage in that time. What cause this and how can i fix ? Ty ( virus/addware/malware/whatever-u-want-ware scanned) (no netflix no download nothing ... )Fulldevil5 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 WTS Barb gear to level 0-60 Hey fellow HCer's, finally hit 60 and inferno with my barb. Took 3 tries and as I was doing this I saved all my gear along the way. Good gear and you would easily be able to progress from 0-60. I have 2 mules and a little over a stash page worth of gear, including a level reduced weapon (rare mighty weapon: 720.8DPS, 143str, 14 max fury, 2.8 LS, level reduced by 12 (i62-i48). Now that I've made it to inferno, I'm going to try to stay alive, fingers crossed, and need to clear out stash space. I really have no idea how to price this (the level reduced weapon itself is probably worth at least 500K). So make me an offer. ThanksShark0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 The new A4 is awesome I know some folks out there are scared of A4, but it's a ton of fun now. Give it a try! I also think that the two little red portal side dungeons that open up when you destroy the devil barnacles may be the most dense areas in the game now. I got a 270-something massacre in a tiny area. Anyway, just wanted to make a thread to encourage people to try out A4 because I think it's the most fun act in the game now. Hope everyone is having fun with 1.08!Sunshine18 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Starting HC I'm going to finally start playing HC now that I've quit PoE (all of my friends died and gave up) and now that SC has begun to bore me after months of playing PoE HC. I'll be making a wizard, if anyone wants to play with me, feel free to add me. Schism#1943Schism3 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 keep HC with no AH? Seriously, can we keep hardcore without the AH? It's so much more fun without it. Plus, it shouldn't have even had an AH to begin with...it is hardcore, after all.AnoffeX28 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 What is the drop rate of the Keywarden? Here in a Eu thread, they say it's 10% at MP1, Is this still true? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6200811426#new-postGondorNative2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 QQ - 2nd DC death in a week Yeah, sucks - lost P35 level CM wiz to DC and just as I was getting to level 50 DC'ed again and dead. First 2 DC's in 700hrs of game play but damn it hurts; frustrating as hell. I know is part and parcel but after a good QQ I'll be back in a few weeks lol! Anyway GL HF :)FraG1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 int/crit mempo 188 int, 4.0%crit wts 2billion buyoutKullten4 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 got to say... im loving that i can finally compare equipment in ah....this patch is really so amazing for gameplayUberbunk4 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 LF Mp3 Group 210K Archon Wiz Looking to group up for some mp3 act 2 farming Add me ingame Laine#1366Laine0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Fellow barbarians i need help hi guys i just reach level 60 on my HC barb.. i just need help on my gears and maybe some advice on skills... anyone here that is GOdlike could give some items to help me through the game...thanks in advance...msg me here or add me in game...MACESPEJO2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 (OFFLINE) free uber carry MP7 If you have machines, you get MP7 ubers. If you are alone, you must have two machines. I'll take any group of two people as long as they have 3 machines total. I am now working with partners 100% of the time who help me with the ubers, so only two people can join per run. I do the lobby method, which is safe and simple and does not require you to fight anything. I will do runs when I'm online and in the mood - post here if you are interested. Vouches below. EDIT: if you are interested in this service, reply to this thread with your b-tag. Do NOT send me a friend request. My friend list has become completely unmanageable and I am now ignoring friend requests associated with ubers. FURTHER EDIT: I am swamped with requests. If you pay 4 mil and bring 3 machines, you go to the top of the queue. You do not need to pay to run with me but as some of you have unfortunately found out, I might not get to you otherwise.VeePow60 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 I wouldn't play right now Keep on disconnecting. Am I the only one?Oake8 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Lag crazy, ... Tonight I Played SC (than god) and lagged for most of the time, if I'd play HC, would be dead now. And when I switched to HC, same thing, lagged in town making gems. Done for tonite. GL all.Nikorr0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 lf some1 to open hell diablo game, paying 10k topic msg me in game, darsh#1406 thanks ;)Darsh1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 WTB power level 1-60 Add me 10 million lets goBondo8491 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Come at me bro http://i.imgur.com/KHre4Hr.jpg Show me what you gotActionKungfu24 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Lol What's an exploit? Happy to have finally given this game (and Hardcore) a chance. Seeing little to no effect on the AH is making me warm in my belly. Granted, the stocking up on items was great, as was realizing the 15-level gap in gear my monk uses...but to be honest, it's refreshing knowing we don't have a RMAH to !@#$ %^-* up :BteStLng0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Beginner Archon Wizard Set Giveaway(ended) TLDR: I have an Archon Wiz Set to give away to a Hardcore newcomer. (Set is on Freia) The Archon Wizard: The entity whom secretes purple ectoplasm onto his/her foes, which brings them death. I have found some extra gear for an Archon Wizard (I also bought a couple pieces off the Auction House). I know it isn’t too great but it could be helpful to any newcomer starting hardcore, who loves playing a wizard. I’m currently still tweaking the set a bit, as I feel it is still a bit squishy for my liking. I was able to complete an Act 3 mp0 run but there were some close calls (No Redscreen but 40%). Once the set is complete, to my liking, I will award it to the person whom I think deserves the set. The equipment is placed on my Secondary Wizard Freia. Everything she is currently wearing is part of the set. The enchantress’s gear is also included. I will also give you: 100 Tomes of Secret, 500 Exquisite Essences, 250 Tears, 3 Brimstones, 3 Gems. Int/Vit plans. Along with the set, I will be doing a 1 on 1 tutorial on the Act 3 mp0 run (MrDeAth’s Run), which minimizes risk of dying(basically avoids Elite demonic Tremors). This run will be the most effective until 1.0.8 comes out. If any of these apply to you, you do not qualify, sorry. 1. You have a well geared character capable of clearing Act 3 Mp0 with ease. 2. You have 4 level 60s that are geared. 3. You own a Hellfire ring. 4. You have over 10 mil gold. 5. Can’t think of any other reasons atm. What you need to do: Write why you think the set should be given to you. :) If anyone would like to contribute some upgrades, feel free to send me a friend request :). I will leave this up for a week. If you're wondering why i am doing this, it is because I wanna see more Wizards lol. EDIT: I am having a really difficult time choosing a winner lol. So i will be adding a few more prizes. First Prize: Freia's Set, w/ Enchantress items, 100 Tomes of Secret, 500 Exquisite Essences, 250 Tears, 3 Brimstones, 3 Gems. Int/Vit plans. 3x Lucky Drawer ( Randomization from numbers) 1,000,000 Gold Edit 2: Due to death of my wiz i wont be able to form 2nd/3rd place prizes but i have increased the 1 mil lucky drawer to 3 people instead of 1.Cuny36 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 need gold transfer i have 14 mil hc gold want to transfer to sc gold give me a ratio and lets tradesno4 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 P36 Monk got her wish Last night deathwish met her maker. Error code and connection lost to battle.net. Signed back in to find out she kicked the bucket. Deciding if I should re roll or not, d3 is the only pc game i play so might have to go back to the Xbox for now, been fun peeps. Had a fantastic final run with her finding 5 legs and a set item yesterday, all ilvl63 bar one. Luckily they were in my stash when she dropped. By the way just noticed when I view my character on the forums here the armor increase for seize the initiative doesn't calculate on a dead character, as well as missing ~5k unbuffed dps, don't know what from but go figure. The forum showed those stats when she was alive. Curious if when you lose connection bnet stops calculating passive stats, cause she would have melted like butter with that armor and only lighting resist over 250.NippleGUNN674 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 What just happened at 10:20AM cst? Easy farming act 3, paragon 28, mp1... game froze up... swinging with nothing happening on screen. OH NO!! I got logged out automatically and another character was on my toon selection... switched to my 28paragon character and he was dead, on an easy area. I tried to log onto the forums and support... could not get into the forums or create a ticket. All other website on my computer I could access, only blizzard's site I had issues accessing. I can't play Hardcore if blizzard is having issues on their end that locks up. I've lost 2 toons because of blizzard's issues (bug on other)... just can't invest that kind of time to die an unhonorable death. Anyone else see anything happen at 10:20am (CST) with blizzard?Daywen9 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Spartan Rant Hate when people come into my mp5 public game sporting a Gibinn and 19k dps then proceed to argue how they are all set and not too worry because they have more life then me. Don't want anyone's blood on my hands but might have to drop the spear next time! I will gladly carry on mp1-3 though! Aroo! Rant over/SpArTaNBeAsT4 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 19:15 PST - Fowl Lair Up In-Game Add me if you need this achievement. I'll be knocking around the desert until 20:15 PST, or thereabouts.l0k333 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 AH will have no items. How will we know price How will we know the price of stuff? :O They said they were waiting for all auctions to end. Which means that by now all the items that were in the AH are expired. For instance, I found some nice barb boots and I have no idea how much they cost (I'm a Wiz).Rafoda3 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Is my EHP enough? I am a Wizard. I now have 453k EHP unbuffed, and 640k EHP with Energy Armor. I am afraid this is too low. Which MPs should I be doing? Should I try to increase my EHP and reduce my dps? (p.s: I have 106k dps unbuffed) Thank you!Rafoda1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Gems ??? Has anyone found an area that drops more gems? Does Magic Find effect gem drops? I ask because I have leveled and lost 3 lvl 60's, and several 40-50 range toons. My biggest problem with all of them is having low level gems in gear due to not finding very many. I do pick up every gem and the pages for Jewel/crafting. Basically anything that is not white I pick up and use right now. So any suggestions or clues would be greatly appreciated.Moozz3 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 pffft RIP Sola http://i.imgur.com/WmxkBQ3.jpg Leveled a new monk in the last couple days who just died to Belial after killing Belial.Zero711 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Nervous about playing :( I'm not so much worried about the AH right now, I'm just worried about D/C'n when they bring the AH back up. So now I have to check the forums just to see when I'll be able to play. Anyone else worried about the same thing?DarkMatter5 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 MP anything? Sorry. Originally posted this in GD, although I should have known better. What do you guys think? I am having a hard time in HC finding public games. I love the fact that there is an "Any Quest" tab, but if I can't find a game, I would be happy to also have a random selection for MP. If I want to play MP4 or MP10 but can't find an available game, it would be nice to have a random MP option. Then I could select "All quests" and "All MP," just to join a game, even if the MP isn't what I would have selected.Hatshepsut2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 LF lvl 50 wiz gear Was originally planning to get cheap stuff from AH. Anyone have spare wiz gear lying around to donate / trade? I've accumulated a bunch of non-wiz stuff, and happy to trade for stuff u need for ur toon. thx add me in game Thunder#1542Thunder0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Trading Tomes for Flawless Square Rubies Rate of 1 tome per 5 gems. Looking for 30 of them if possible. Can negotiate if need be, im leveling some toons and would like the bigger rubies. Currently OnlineNapo0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 R.I.P. Azula, plvl13 Wizard On this day, Azula gave her life with brave selflessness to the fight against the burning hells. Having just passed the 60k dps mark (a record for me) with this wicked 250int 250vit Skorn she had just found, her Archon form inspired worse terror to the demons than anything Diablo himself could conjure. Your deeds of valor will be remembered, may you rest in peace.MAtRiCks2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Rend is Boring Is there a different more exciting build I can do with my gear or with a few different items? This is my first barb and this build just seems slow with no rush.WiggyWiggy11 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Best HC barb specs? Hi I just beat Inferno on my hc barb a couple days ago and was wondering what the best/safest farm specs are and what kind of gear I should build for these specs. I don't have a ton of money because this is my first true HC character but I want to increase my farming capabilitiesangels25221 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 How not to die in Hardcore So earlier I was fighting a nasty elite pack and I was going to die, but I pressed the ESC button to pause the game. I waited for around 20-30 minutes or so and the game disconnected automatically and my character didn't die. Anyone noticed this? Of course this only works in solo when the game actually pauses when you hit the ESC button.Bee6 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Found Bashiok, need Rakanishus blade I just found Bashiok on hardcore Inferno MP1, but have no Rakanishus blade on my hardcore account. Can anybody help me get a blade? In return you can hit Bashiok yourself if you need the achievement. Any help is appreciated. Lanigan#2554Lanigan3 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Need +1 DPS to fill 3rd group add me ingame, have tanks in all 3 groups. Need another dpsDiVerse1 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Has anyone ever Seen something as fubar as this ah mess? Aside from running thru normal on release, I haven't played sc since pre-lod. So I really don't care if it goes down in flames. I'm also not complaining or calling for anyone's head at blizzard. I actually feel bad for them - this must be an absolute nightmare. They probably haven't slept in days. But has anyone seen anything like this in other games? I'm kind of fascinated, watching from a distance, wondering how this will play out. Long live HC.Therb6 May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013 Hell level, watch out for the electric elites Wow it used to be in hell you didnt have to have any resists until act 3. I ran into a pack of electrified eletes act 1 like 3rd quest. Luckily I got away but dam they hurt bad. Just a few stats of where I was at gear wise: MP0 Resists - 76-114 DPS - 8.5k Lvl - 52 Armor - 2200 health - 20.5kMoozz1 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 ubers or key runner I am looking for a group to run keys with. Or if you can carry ubers at a high MP, please add me for future dealings antizerg#1272Antizerg0 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 12 % vs. 24 % Movement Speed In the process of figuring out how to properly gear my Hardcore Witch Doctor, I have stumbled into a puzzling dilemma: Is the 12 % increased movement speed provided by the Zunimassa's Trail enough, or should I go for the big 24 % increased movement speed by also equipping a pair of either Inna's Temperance or Lacuni Prowlers at the cost of a not so insignificant chump of eHP? So what are your thoughts? Is there a general consensus? I plan on playing both alone and in public games. I am not sure which build I am going to use at the moment, although I am leaning towards Zombie Bears or the new and improved Firebats with the Cloud of Bats rune. Perhaps I will use the Well of Souls for pesky runners. Also, I play on the European servers, although I do not suppose that makes a lot of difference with regards to the topic in question.Lystig18 May 10, 2013