Nov 29, 2012 Need quick help with an achievement. All you have to do is join my game :) coop seems dead in HC baphomet#1742Baphomet0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 MP3 key farming [ONLINE] add me in game JBEEZY#1929 i will not carry thank youJbeezy3 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Timedout connection So i lost my hardcore hero because the server take too much time to timedout a connect. During the time i lost my network connection and the time the server kick me out for timed out connection my hardcore hero was dead. In softcore no matter but in hardcore is very frustrating because we can't revive. Please fix that and if possible get back my hardcore hero.Veilleuse6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 MP4 KEYS Looking for any tanks who can do mp4 acts 1-3. Im pretty tanky myself, but looking for others, hit me up in game skype is preferred trumpster#1458TRUMPSTER2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Am I ready for Act 1 Inferno? I haven't played too much since the patch with monster power came out and I was curious if I'm ready for inferno act 1 at all? http://imgur.com/KYaDa I really have no concept of where I should be at stat-wise and just looking for some advice on the subject. The picture is with force armor - pris and force weapon on.Campbell5 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 200k HC per level to get me to lvl 60 I'm Level 51 right now and Looking for hell creator runs. I have good leorics + xp gem + all xp gear so it should be very fast. Add me in gameInigoMontoya8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 just beat diablo :) just wanted to stay i took down diablo hardcore :) first hardcore made it to 47 this one all the way ::) anyway just farmin a3 now for fun be nice to have some freinds add me in game MotherMother#1137MotherMother4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Buying ZD cooldown rings I'm looking for a minus zombie dog CD ring with at least -5 seconds. Please message me if you want to sell. Thanks!LessThen34 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 LFG Inferno A3 Who is online and wants to play? [8:56 EST] 11/29/12SoldierOvSyn0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 A warning against Mattsini/Jules: Scammers! These two are working together somehow. Do NOT trade with them. They took me for 45 million SC gold. It was my first gold trade, and I learned a valuable lesson about vouches. Jules is using his invisible friend "Mattsini" to create vouches, and then stealing gold. Mattsini is doing the same thing. In my case, I traded 45 million gold to Mattsini, at which time he deleted me from friends, and never spoke to me again. Jules then contacted me and said something to the effect of, "Hey, I have gold. I guess you won't trade me since Mattsini is my only vouch." I told him to eat something phalical, and went upon my way. This is a warning for the benefit of our small community. It's not easy to get gold in either SC or HC, and I want the legit traders to do well. I hope this post saves you the disgust that I felt when I was taken for 45 million gold by these two scamming butt nugs. Take care and trade well, my friends. Sincerely, AaronNolden#1597 P.S. If you have a story related to these two and their scams, please post it here to reinforce the impact of their negative behavior so that no one else gets scammed! Thanks!AaronNolden0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 LFM key farming act 1-2-3 PST Jbeezy#1929Jbeezy4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Zero Crafting Pages? Perhaps I missed something in an update or simply lost my mind. I am at level 26 normal way past Covenus Shen and I have yet to see one crafting page dropped. Is that by design?Shockenawe4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Anyone wanna play? I just hit level 5 I'm a barb hit me up if you wanna play! Rhino#1193Rhino6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 I just got 60P1 on my WD. =) Gratz to me! and good luck to all you other HC Witch doctors who are leveling up now. and Remember Spirit Vessel is always your friend!LoBsTeRfOrK8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Inferno Belial Check - Barb How will I fare? Buffed with war cry + battle rage: All res: 620 Hp: 36632 Damage: 23486 Armor: 6156DupaZupa2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 hc normal act 3 ml10 seeing if anybody is interested in joining me chaos4343#1171 hit me upChaos43430 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 RIP Jimmy I hate when computers freeze... couldn't even alt+ctrl+delete that one. Pretty sure my buddy died too :(travboat9 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 WTS Vigilance 1406.3 dps 1084-1607 dmg 275-628 holy dmg 44% dmg 10% atk spd 5.8% life steal 3.8% chance to imoobilize on hit chance to cast inner sanctuary when you are hit open socketLTpain2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 HC MP10 Leveling LFM Just as the topic says, I really want to do 4 man Lvling on HC. Post here if you're interested. (No duplicate classes, and i will be only using self/party found gear.) Going to roll out in a half hour or as soon as i can get 3 others.Xnd8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 QQ take 2 steps into act4 and DC wtf man, everythings going good, log into SC do a run, get that lag outta the way then go to level my HC barb. Just started act4 normal go into the first boss, and DC! (man most of you will say omg normal? u suck thats not hard.. well after you have leveled 4 characters to 60 and played as much as I have, its not fun at all...) why? and how do people even play HC? hell I cant even get to lvl 60 w/o DCINGMrPresident13 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Me story, Not sry for bad english Me buy Diablo3 Me happy! Me play Diablo3 :) Me hit 60 softcore Me gear up Me farm Me farm more Me farm many more Me play 14hours a day Me grow fat Me stuck to chair playing Diablo3 Me DH strong, 250k dps unbuffed Me got bored Me play hardcore Me die to lag Me say never mind Me restart new hc char Me die to lag again Me smash mouse with hand Me hand pain Me try very hard again Me finally hit 60 harcore Me feel great Me go farm Me die Me smash new mouse Me hand pain again Me think back Me play so hard for what? Me grow many fat, 44lbs extra Me hand pain 2x Me need 2 new mouse Me think enough Me post here to share Me hope people learn from me Me not sry for bad english Me wish you good dayAltonZ7 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 person w/ 'final finery' listed in AH add me, let's hot chatrexgoliath2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 HC inflation. anybody else noticed it in the last few weeks item costs has maybe quadrupled on the Ah?.. i guess its naturally occurring and to do with the content nerf. i feel as though flippers are just selling to flippers atm and wonder if it will last because you dont need very good gear to farm mp0 act 3 and that's basically all that people seem to do these days. i have money but your stuff seriously aint worth what you are selling it for!Bandit6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Belial in normal mode. Am I ready? I have 4200hp, 1500 armor and 400 dps without battle rage. I don't want to die XDSciro1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 What do you drink when you lose a hero? After the rash of deaths I've read about lately. . .got me to thinking. . .what do you use to wash down the bitter little permadeath pill? I find that a Dos Equis XX Amber does the trick nicely, or if it's an especially honorable death- I will either go with Makers Mark on the rocks or I'll make a 'Stinger' which is Brandy and white Creme de Menthe. Works like a charm.WhiteOwl46 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Manticore Dex Ls 1os for Sale 938.8 DPS 190-436 psn damage 171 dexterity attack speed increased by 11% Critical hit damage increased by 85% 2.5% damage dealt converted to life 4.5% knockback 1 open socket Res is 2M Bin is 8M Will sell 24 hours after res is made. i can also changed the res and bin to lower i will never raise the bin or Res. if i lower i will message the person in the lead (assuming i have their Btag). prior to reduction.Johnny1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Seeking group for Self Find Stream I am looking for 3 other streamers I have just recently become a streamer, I want to level 1-60 and possibly even to paragon 100 with a group, we would have dedicated playtimes where we would level together maybe a few nights a week or days a week on a hardcore server. What I am looking for is that we would do all self found gear found during these runs, no vendor bought gear, with all 4 of us streaming so that people could see it from each perspective. I would like to play a monk during this and would prefer it if we ran skype or some other chat program so that we could chat and have commentary during this. If you are interested in this please let me know my gametag is Smiley#1970 my twitch.tv channel is smileeyb Thanks for your time I hope to get 4 others what I would prefer is something like *Edit* I will be running multiple classes through, because it is hard to find multiple streamers for this so I will be willing to be the only streamer in the group skype will still be required we will be having our skype discussions/convos as part of the series. I will be doing 1 of every class in HC self find with multiple different group types. Group 1: I am a monk we will have a Barb, Witch Doctor, and Demon Hunter Group 2: I will be a Witch Doctor. Group 3: I will be a Demon Hunter Group 4: I will be a Barbarian Group 5: I will be a wizard (I am not saying that we will have groups, but I am willing to do up to 5 groups, depending on the groups, time etc I could work out enough time for all of them but we will see, most likely no more than 3 groups going at a time.) I have 1 person other than group 1 who has agreed to do this he will be rolling a barbarian, so depending on the other classes available I will roll one of the other classes needed. I prefer if we had class uniqueness during this time so no more than 1 of each class please. I have a high availability so anyone from any time zone is encouraged to contact me, I am not a rager and get along well with others!Smiley3 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Need WP in a3 of Hell Looking for someone with a minute that could give me the quest "Kill Siegebreaker". AaronNolden#1597 Thanks!AaronNolden1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Gold Depleted - Welcome New Players If you are a new player to HC and want to get a good start - I will give you 250000 gold. Thats how sure I am you will like HC if you give it a try. Just message me in game at Avion#1605. Edit: Free bumps appreciated.Avion18 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Well, I was right. I've never used MI, other than to try it out and see how I liked it - which I didn't. I've always figured the risk of getting chain frozen is so low that it's not really worth using a skill slot up just to break it, when you can usually either avoid it completely or just ride it out. Especially when the skill I'd be swapping out would have to be DS. I have, though, always thought that I'd sooner or later get chain frozen and killed, in a situation where I'd live if I'd been running MI. And I was ok with that. It finally happened, against a Vortex/Reflects Damage/Frozen/Desecrate pack. I tele'd to avoid a frozen pop because there was too much ice on the ground to run out before it went off ... and I got vortexed right back in, chain frozen (it broke, I tried to run out, but they dropped more before I could get clear), diamond skinned, dead. I knew it would happen. And I'm still ok with it. Anybody who may or may not have been in game when it happened - this death is all on me. I probably still won't run MI, because I still think that it's not worth it on a risk/benefit basis to run it just to deal with frozen. Other people running wiz, well - their mileage may vary. RIP new wiz, you are now the old wiz - time to run a new wiz up.Anomie31 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Barbarian HotA Build Advise? I have done a fair amount of reading up on the various Hammer of the Ancients builds out there (most are not tailored for Hardcore) and wanted some advice on the one that I have come up with. This build may still need further testing. I recently hit 60 on my Barbarian and have been looking for a "medium budget" version of this build that would cover the inherent weakness that comes with having lower damage. Unable to rely on life steal alone to tank mobs, I quickly realised that jumping into the fray in Act 1 MP1 and smashing faces would take a bit of fine tuning. My stats: 55k hp 5.5k armor (war cry) 700-750 resist all (war cry) 45% crit chance (buffed) 50k damage (buffed) (2h weapon) 3% life leech The build that I settled on is designed to counter the issues I have when running in and simply spamming HotA on elite packs. Reflect damage and arcane enchanted out damage my 3% life leech and 50k damage. Even when I switched to Blood Thirst to get 6% life leech, it still was not enough. My damage is just not high enough to leech life back properly and until I can afford a 5-6% life leech Skorn, I don't think I can comfortably rely on life leech alone. Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#ZQigRk!YhZ!YbbZYc Note: Sub Animosity in for Ruthless if you are consistently running low on Fury. Overpower can be replaced by Leap if necessary for mobility and additional Fury. I designed this build using a cheap IK 2hander (with reduced HotA fury cost) and IK belt (for some life leech and + max fury) to smash faces. In a nut shell, I maintain ~50% uptime on Overpower - Crushing advance (-35% damage) and 100% uptime on Threating Shout (-20% damage) to offset my lower damage output. Having 45% crit chance (buffed) and 130+ maximum fury, puts HotA crit chance consistently over 80% for me. Blood Fury - ITF returns enough fury, when combined with spamming Warcry and Threatening Shout, to not need a primary attack or really any other attack. When HotA kills enemies, it also stuns the remaining nearby for 3 seconds. As your critical strike chance increases, the need for 2 or 3 skills that give fury will drop, but as it stands now, I rotate spamming of both Warcry and Threatening Shout to fill in when Fury gets low (which luckily does not happen that often). When stuff gets really bad, I use Ignore Pain for 5 seconds of 20+% life leech and 60% damage reduction, basically making me invincible. The downside to this build is reflect damage mobs and that it does not have leap or any means of escaping a situation where you are trapped by wall or jailer and frozen/arcane/molten is knocking on your door step. I feel like correct positioning and proper movement speed should allow you to avoid most of these situations, but face tanking hard hitting enemies (especially with reflect damage) is still a challenge and can kill you fast without proper damage control and life leech. At some point when my damage is closer to 75-100k unbuffed and my crit chance is closer to 50% unbuffed, I would like to rely more on life leech and change the build to use the 10% crit Overpower rune (with near 100% up time) and have my HotA hits heal me often enough to keep me safe. At that point, other skills would also be up for debate. This is my medium budget (5-15m) HotA build that I found fairly effective and extremely fun. It was a night and day improvement over trying to face tank with rend and revenge and DW LoH with Frenzy. If anyone has any suggestions that could improve or even redefine this build, please offer up your advise so we can all prosper! Thank you for your time.Doctonic2 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 WTB all flawless squ amy and tomes! Paying 15k per amy and 2.2k per tome! these prices won't be forever so unload everything while you can! extremely fair prices! =) online now add me and say something about gems - yelruh#1576yelruh8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Where should I farm? Act 1 mp 0 is too easy - boring easy. Mp1 is a little too hard. Any suggestions?drudometkin6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Survived a MP4 disconnect yellow boss fight Gotta take a break ! Just did 5 stacks, killed KW and we notice elites below us on stonefort. We move over to engage and its the big fat guys that swing the 2 maces at the same time ? Golgors or something? They start spawning heavy arcane on the stairs so we back up to the more open area so we can kite the beams, as soon as we let all of them up I see a wave of frozen globes and arcanes circling us and I move back to engage when suddenly the screen stops moving. I wait a few seconds figuring it to be screen lag and nothing. I hit alt-tab to test and sure enough, screen stays up with mouse icon over the screen. I've recognized this from other games that the game crashed or froze. I immediatly CTRL + Alt + Delete end the process of D3 and try to relog in as fast as I can. On the first attempt, green check marks across the board (meaning my original connection was not still present) and I get in. Moment of truth.... and.... Bam character still alive. I asked the guys I was playing with, they said I got down to half life and then dropped. We've estimated that I was dropped between 10 and 20 seconds after the bug occurred. Has anyone else noticed a lot more game crashes this patch? Anyway, Always go safe than sorry! glad I have decent EHP, and I hope you guys survive the next crash. I need a beer....FatZero17 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 WTS Insanely Well Rolled Vile Ward http://imgur.com/ZOqRo 266 str 189 dex 71 vit 76 all res 265 armor 315 lps Add me in game to discuss in detail <3 xRemedi16 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Death by Server Induced Glitch Synopsis: Blizzard servers experience a problem of some sort late on the evening of Sept 26, a number of players report experiencing huge lag spikes and disconnections. Some die. My experience doesn't fit neatly into what I associate with lag, but revolves around a User Interface glitch or failure. I lose my character. I was farming Inferno ACT 1 with my Demon Hunter last week (Sept 26) and had just entered The Weeping Hollows shortly before 11pm PST. I encountered a small pack of zombies, and started shooting with Evasive Fire, when my crossbow suddenly stopped firing, and the zombies disappeared. I then found myself under attack by invisible monsters (the sound of the blows was consistent with a melee attack, but again, whatever was hitting me was invisible). My HP started dropping rapidly. I could hear the blows, but couldn't see anything other than an empty landscape. I tried to fire again but couldn't fire. I ran but continued to take blows. I tried to Smoke Screen, Vault, and consume a health potion, but couldn't do ay of those things: nothing on my skill bar worked! I ran to the entrance (the bridge from New Tristram) but it was dark (there was no "glow" as there is with entrances/exits that require a mouse click to pass through). I clicked on it anyways, but nothing happened. I clicked again: nothing. I tried to run across the bridge, since I could see the detail (normally obscured by the entrance glow) all the way across the bridge (in other words: it looked like it could be crossed), but I couldn't pass through the entrance: there was an invisible wall. I hit ESC to pause the game at one point, but continued to hear the sound effects of a melee attack. I then tried to run again, but continued to take damage (which suggests I had frogs on me, or something with a fast or very fast affix). All of the monsters were still invisible, but the landscape remained in full detail. And efforts to activate skills continued to fail: nothing worked. And then my demon hunter died. Somewhere between 30 and 90 seconds later (as I stared at my screen in disbelief), I disconnected. I went to the forums to see if anyone else had experienced something similar, and found the following thread: "DC WTF...?" (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6713482236) with the opening post reading "So what happened 1 min ago??". The thread quickly filled up with posts telling of massive lag spikes and disconnects. Apparently, I wasn't alone. Here's the irony. I rarely have a problem with lag, but when I have had problems, it has been across the board: jerky movement, delayed responsiveness to mouse clicks and commands, etc. In this instance, I got immediate response and smooth animation when I tried to run or move, but no response when I tried to activate skills or potions. It was a complete User Interface breakdown. And then there's the matter of the invisible mob... Clearly this was a Blizzard server-side issue. I filed a ticket, but the end result was that I lost a level 60, Paragon 10 Demon Hunter to what appeared to be a server induced software failure, and now have to re-roll and start the whole process from scratch (I play solo exclusively). My character might as well have been arbitrarily deleted while I was offline, for all of the control I had over the outcome. C'est la vive. But it feels so Sisyphean. Wondering if anyone else has experience anything remotely like this. I suppose the good news is that past experience would suggest it's not likely to happen again anytime soon. Or so I hope. (Apologies for Wall of Text, but I thought the experience might relay some useful information, though I'm not sure what or how).Mortimer5 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Looking for Advice and Help from HC players hello and i am braveheart. so i have only had this game about 2 weeks now and let me tell you i love it. i played softcore up untill about level 18 paragon, it just seemed way to eazy to me and very forgiving. a friend i know invited me to join him in a hardcore setting and i jumped at it. now let me tell you something, hard core is no joke, its a true gamers type of setting. i enjoy that its not eazy and you have to actually try your best. so far my best is level 50!!! but i will not give up on my goal to make it to level 60!! right now the issue im having is making money for gear, i seem to be lacking on it when i get around level 40 or so and it makes it tuff to continue. im looking for advice as in how can i make some ok money to be able to get viable up-grades to make my push to level 60. i dont ever do this but for any of you rich players and i mean anyone with over 500k gold have some you could spare to help out a fellow hardcore player i would be forever in your debt. also if you would like to run together sometimes add me. ty for taking the time out of your day to read this and for anyone who can help i thank you in advance Braveheart#1980Braveheart5 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Barb block EHP question I recently found a stormshield with a great 33% chance to block, but i'm not sure if it's worth it to use as the random roll was dex. Could a more experienced barb player take a look at these stats and let me know if it is worth it to use over my hallowed defender with just 19% block? Thanks Stat Diff % Old New Str +28 2% 1,730 1,758 Dex +110 27% 405 515 Vit -115 -8% 1,427 1,312 Armor -87.5 -1% 9,107.5 9,020 Fire Res -26 -43% 61 35 Resist All +11 2% 625.8 636.8 %Block +14 52% 27 41 DPS +376.07 2% 24.6k 25k HP -5,272.75 -8% 65.8k 60.5k Armor DmgReduce -0.18 0% 74.3 74.1 Resist DmgReduce +0.39 1% 66.5 66.9 Total DmgReduce +0.03 0% 94 94 EHP -83,050.72 -8% 1,092.3k 1,009.2k EHP w/ Block+Dodge +334,508.87 18% 1,814.8k 2,149.3k EHP w/ Dodge -59,699.38 -5% 1,326k 1,266.3k EHP w/ Block +218,057.4 15% 1,494.9k 1,713kBRO3 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Does a solid state drive save your life? Hey guys. Been thinking about going Solid State Drive for my next hard drive. Just wondering can I justify the purchase by the fact that it will save lives? Or is that pushing it too much?Jeremiah4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Few Caster items for cheap http://i48.tinypic.com/6gd5og.png mempo - 45m echo - 20m ammy - 6m strong arms 1.5mDkchaotic0 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Lag against magda im getting really bad lag against magda game freezes for about 5 seconds or more constantly since i downloaded game client anyone have any suggestions to fix problemNathan4 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 just smashed belial as DH, am i ready for a3? Just took down inferno Belial first time out. Probably the most adrenaline i've ever gotten out of a video game. it was awesome... so am I ready for ghom? am i gonna die to the a3 keywarden? have a look at my riggg.....bertson6 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 Can I die from furious charge bug? I am aware of the bug on furious charge. I did experiment it on SC a few times but I never died out of it (my life never went below 1 HP). I however heard from Kripparrian that it is possible to die from it. Anyone here died from it? Is anyone using it or people are too scared because of the possible bug?Bunji8 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 29, 2012 HC WD Stream Leveling my HC WD on mp10 live @ http://www.twitch.tv/sinnical# come tune in :DSinnical1 Nov 29, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Looking for some gear Advice. Ok, the char is my 60 HC monk.. If you guys will just have a look at her and let me know what I need to change That would be great. Im stacking fire, and anything with all res + fire Res is great tooSoldierOvSyn3 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Don't do what I did........... I was in act 3 Inferno and thought .... if I die I'm without a back up. So I figured while I have the ability to farm gear for a lower level toon I start one up and get her to 60 so Act 3 won't be so spooky cause I have a backup toon. I set off and grab a bag full of gear on my 60 in norm create a toon and off she goes a godly level 5 just *#!%@#!!@* everything in sight ... At 15 I go grab another bag of gear and full of upgrades she's off again .... this is awesome I think and it will go fast .... so now she's 24 and time for upgrades so off I go on my 60 MP10 after Act 4 and Diablo.... Big D is dead and I have a bag of gear but still some room left in stash ... so I figure I'll run a bit in NM and get a few more pieces...cause she's leveling fast... So after killing Diablo in norm I finish the quest and it says "this will take you to the main menu" watching the trailer it says " And greater treasures await you in Nightmare" .... I'm thinking sweet that's just what she needs ..... So I hit start game and I'm at that starting area where you have to kill the guys to get them to open the gate.....so I run up to the gate all fat dumb and happy cause I have this bag full of stuff to pack into my stash not thinking too much about anything cept the 2 Legendary's in my bag that are gonna make my little one meaner I mean what can happen I'm in NM and everything is just gonna melt right...... So I get to the gate and I get hit and half my 50k hp are gone I get hit again and the other half is gone ..... I'm like WTF..my toon is dead and I'm staring at the screen trying to make sense out of what just happened......... I look in the upper right hand corner and it doesn't say Nightmare MP10..... it says INFERNO MP10 It took me from Normal to Inferno on MP10... So don't do what I did ....just a heads up PeaceDuKatt11 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Upgrade Advice - Lvl60 23k DPS Hello community, just wanted to get some input on what stats would be optimal to shift in my gear. 702 All Resist (877 buffed with Prismatic Armor which is ALWAYS on) 3612 Armor (4876 buffed with Prismatic Armor which is ALWAYS on) 55.4K HP 23.8K DPS Life sustain through 568 LoH, 436 regen per s My pool of gold is very limited. Assuming we are working with the buffed stats, what are your thoughts on if I should be moving stats out of all resist, armor, or hp in order to increase DPS?MasterBeta1 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 PC on wizard source Just want some help with the price on this. dmg 43-193 Int 248 vit 182 life % 11 MF 14 open socket Appreciate the help.RoyalPhoenix4 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 What's up with the A4 keywarden? How exactly does his aoe fire ability work? Got completely trashed by it in inferno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX8xoOFD0fQSaigyouji27 Nov 28, 2012
Nov 28, 2012 Just Killed HC Inferno Diablo I used a barb and my friend used his monk. Great game, no one died. :-)RedCell9 Nov 28, 2012