Games & Technology

Aug 17, 2013 Building my own PC need advice. Intel i5 3570 3.4Ghz quad core 8gb ram TB Hard drive Windows 7 64 bit GTX 660 ti Looking to play games on high setting for the next 5 years. any advice would be helping, I have come up with this build from asking many forums.Leon4 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 Info on Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Features Let me know what you guys think in comment on the video and Thumbs up!Blaqksmith1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 What about Heath Of The Swarm ?? I was about to purchase this game, digitally. But, by surfing some posts on Hots Bnet (where i cannot post, because i don't have a game character created - sarcasm-»what a great idea -), i read that some people claimed that they payed 20$ for this game. It's sellin @ 39.99 on bnetstore... Can someone confirm this ? Also, it is said that the game is about 7gig to download + ... another 7gig (for what exactly, updates ??)... What are your experiences concerning those 2 topics guys ?Hebus3 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 has anyone heard of this lineage eternal game? it looks pretty sweet, and blizzard could learn a thing or two about gameplay and using the surroundings in combat. it looks pretty sweet!! Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 EQN, take notes Bliz Anyone else watch the EQN Debut? First of all holy !@#$. I realize that WoW clones are being spit out left and right as cash CoWs, but dear lord does EQ Next look like it could be the next revolution in MMO gaming if they stick to their guns. It's probably a good thing that Titan was reset... That aside, they will be releasing their world builder tools to the community and letting us design the world with them. Not only that, they will be holding weekly public round table discussions to review game development. Have you ever heard of Blizzard doing anything like this EVER? This is exactly what Diablo 3 needs, the game is a royal mess and it could be so much better if... (1) Blizzard weren't developing their product in secrecy under fumigation tents (2) Blizzard didn't prohibit community mods. Modding is what kept me playing WC3 a decade longer than I would have played the game without it, and it could have done wonders for D3.DIII31 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 I think these kind of games are just done. We've been there and done that.Zardalak27 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 EA giving 6 games for $1.00 minimum Check this out!!! At first I thought it was $1.00 minimum for each game, but it's 6 games for $1.00 Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, Crysis2 Max ed, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space 3 and Medal of Honor. You pay the avg and you get 2 more games. Battlefield 3 and Sims 3 Starter pack. Avg was at about $4.67 Just go and read, it's an awesome deal!!!!! Aug 15, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Diablo 2 Videos From Hell Well, i just make this post to compil some Diablo 2 videos, they date a bit graphically, but the atsmophere is still so awesome that i don't paid attention of it, so much feeling from this time.. Hope news Diablo's players like it. Intro/Act 1 : Act 2 : Act 3 : Act 4 : Act 5/Exp : End/Exp : ... And THAT'S The damn Real Tyrael !! The one i prefer ? Without hesitation : the first :)Synopsis2 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 LF someone to powerlevel my wizard from 10-60 Will pay golds for this, I've done this before, and usually I run through act 3 on any difficulty needed and it gives a good amount of exp. Maybe there is a quicker way? Lemme know.Blindbandit2 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 D3 exp. bla bla. any1 saw the new Witcher cinematic?? Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Lineage Eternal Release Date it comes out soon!Genius0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 GTA5 you know, i was just doing some research and it's entirely possible GTA5 doesn't come to PC. at best it will be a year's wait.Crocodilius3 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Tired of waiting for D3 to get better list Just thought I'd put up a list of ARPGs that have better gameplay. You may have tried them, you may not have and get some use out of this. Post yours if you have them! -Dragon's Crown: Sidescrolling beat em up patterned after the old D&D arcade games, 6 classes, RNG-lite style loot, 99 levels, couch & multiplay co-op. Amazing art style. Vanillaware -Dragon's Dogma: Shadow of the Colossus type action third person action with standard RPG loot with a small RNG element, a party to manage, and you can trade the NPCs you create. Multiclassing based on several classes. All DLC available for the price of the title in Dark Arisen, which is a fair amount. Capcom. -Van Helsing: Budget ARPG title on Steam for PC. Killing undead and werewolves as the famous vampire hunter and his ghost pet. -Borderlands 2: FPS with full RNG loot with good depth, several classes with traditional RPG skill trees, and a hilarious story with a metric flakton of DLC that is generally worth the money. Gearbox. -Titan's Quest & Expansion: Older ARPG based on Greek mythology. Solid dualclass system over several interesting classes, strong pets like Lich. Iron Lore. -Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Older ARPG based on sentient farm animals, that come to life and run all the humans off the farm. Crush the bourgeois with the might of Napoleon leading the proletariat.Otaking4 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 The love is gone! This is why D2 was fun, Top 10 Ways to Cause Chaos 1. Cow Death Trap- This is a lot of fun and can get some higher levels killed. You make a Free Here game and upon entering game make a cow portal over by Akara. Herd the cows towards portal, while trying to get amp, might, or fanat cows in the mix. Once portal is set, you can go chaos or mf and watch as the body count piles up. Keep telling the new people entering game that there is, “Free in Cows” 2. Chaos Death Trap- Similar to Cow Trap. Make a Chaos game and leave nasty TP in Chaos Sanctuary. Then go hit the seal bosses while poor folks keep dying in your portal. Once you are on the last seal either leave party or have a friend whose mfing in game hostile everyone. Either way you get Diablo drops for yourself while getting some good laughs and sometimes high-level ears. 3. Ruin a Top 2 Run- I believe that if you are over level 96 that something is wrong with you and needs a cure fast. We all hate those snobby Top 2 games where you are ordered around by a bunch of leveling idiots. If everyone followed this advice those freaks would have to go private all the time. If you see a Top 2 game or are in one, wait until its over then jump two games ahead and tele to throne. Once game is full and second wave is over leave and make the next game. This is good way to ruin a Top 2 and force them to go back to channel. 4. Kamikaze a Top 2 Run- Sometimes when you are bored you need some action. Simply join a Top 2 game and crash and burn into the throne. It’s ok to pot here, since it’s 1 vs. 7. If they are smart they will wait by entrance, but many times they just don’t take you seriously. This is where good dueling skills and potting synergize into high-level ears for you. Your gonna die sometimes too, but who cares its just a game. Recommended characters for this are High Damage Trappers, Sorbing Hammers, and Elemental Druids. 5. LLD Hunting Trip- Another good way to cause trouble is to make a pimped out LLD and attack parties trying to level the normal way. These people don’t have friends to grush them, they are dumb, or a combination thereof. My favorite is the Hammedin or Light Zon. One item you will need is a staff of teleport with charges on it. Upon joining the game party with them to find out where they are, then light them up. Many times they will bring back higher-level characters to kill you. If they under 80 fight them with your LLD. If they are higher go get your sicko hammer and come back and serve them up. Either way you will get some good laughs and possibly get a 80lvl ear with your 30. 6. Anceints TP Trick- If your like me your constantly making and leveling characters. Many times you are done with chaosing and waiting for friends to get on and do your ancients. You can join ancients help games and wait until its almost over and then cast a tp, which causes them to reset. You can say sorry after first one, and do it again once they almost done again. This will cause them to unparty you, but they will still reset anyways lol. Do as many times as necessary to cause person helping to leave. I know it seems masochistic, and guess what? It is lol. 7. Quest Crashing- This is pretty straightforward. When you see a game like Andy for Quest or Mephy Please, simply join game and go kill the boss without partying. You can either mf more or leave. Many times they will go get a high level to kill you. Go duel them and hopefully get some gold in the process. 8. Plane Full of Snakes TP- Many times you find yourself in slow moving Baal runs because you are banned from the channels hosting the good ones. Don’t let this get you down you can still have fun here. While the teleporter is struggling to get to the throne because of no maphack, quickly go on a Dkey run. Once you kill him, go find a pile of those funky snakes a make a death tp. Try to come to town through it as you watch your life plummet. Once you in town, the idiots in that game will go in your tp and die a horrible death. If the tp is too hot, which many times it is, just tele away and wait for them to die. When they beg for you to clear it, tell them its all clear and watch them kill themselves again for your amusement. 9. Boney in the Throney- Haven’t you noticed how something takes over you when you are playing a PnB Necro. Anyways, once you are in the Baal Throne or Chaos Sanctuary, simply start bonewalling and boneprisoning everywhere. This will cause them to get very angry, but that’s the idea isn’t it. This also works very well on Top 2 runs because you keep them from entering the chamber. This cost in precious seconds to these goofy levelers will cause them to flip out. Once they tell you don’t come next run see #3 above. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. 10.Anya Pot Scam- If you are grushing some geek for forge and he pays up, continue the rush and do his Anya quest. Then take the antifreeze potion and leave the game. This will cause them to helplessly whisper for you to come back. Pay it no mind as you move onto other acts of chaos.MrWhite4 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 General - Warcraft 2 saved game files questio A general cry of help out to the community. My post to Blizzard technical support: "I own a copy of Warcraft 2 Edition. I recently purchased a new upgraded computer. I like to have all of my old game files for playing. I installed Warcraft 2 Edition on my new computer, and I want to transfer my saved games from my old computer. I have read the forums, and tried, but I cannot seem to find the saved game files on my old computer. Please help! I had beaten Tides of Darkness, and was working on Beyond the Dark Portal, and I don't want to lose all of my progress (or have to hook my old computer back up just to play). I've looked the installed folder (C:\Program Files\Warcraft II BNE) and have even copied all of those files over to my new computer. The game launches and plays just fine, but it does not have any of the saved games. Any help would be much appreciated." Blizzard response (at least it came from a real person): "Alas, we no longer make or support Warcraft II :(" So. Same question, can anyone remember where the heck the save game files are located? Thanks.Beekman11 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Bless online mmorpg They really visited grand canyon to make the region for wyvern. what do you think of it?Genius1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Diablo: The Hell playthrough with commentary Hey guys, I've decided to do a complete playthrough of Mordor's Hellfire mod, The Hell, with commentary. I'm really enjoying it so far! I've learned a few things since I started, such as not being able to save when enemies are around, and that I shouldn't have sold my wand of holy bolt so early on. But I'm having a blast so far! The mod is truly incredible, and I can't wait to keep progressing. I've put up a handful of videos so far, and at the moment I'm away on vacation, but when I return I'll be playing more and adding the videos to the playlist as I go. Here's the playlist and the videos I've put up so far: Thank you for reading this and to whoever watches the playthrough. I hope you enjoy it! Keep checking back for more videos as I play through this awesome mod.JuskiReign1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 D3 on PS3 hello i just recently preorderd diablo 3 for my PS3 and i was wondering if you was to sign in into two differant profiles will it sign the first player out like in most games or will it be like black ops 2 where its the only game you can have two people signed in at once...? if not playing with 2, 3, or 4 people on the same console if you turn it off how does the game save their characters so they can pick up and go from where they left off beforehand?IMABEAST0 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Game - Ultima online - shard - Pangaea Hello boys and Girls. Take a look at this. Just thought i would share this game with you - its called ultima online and Similar to diablo 3 , just with a lot more interactive things you can do! Its free to play , you dont have to pay for it at all! its very very good. Take a look at it, have a look at the class system, read the rules! and then you will be hooked into the game :) its Really good and interactive, its like diablo 3 with much more to do ! and not too much of grinding and grinding! cheers guys, ( any information you need about it contact me on ICQ : 679740903 or send an email over to Aug 10, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Razer edge tablet with an i5 Anyone use this as there primary gaming machine? Looking for an honest review on its performance for playing games and also what the battery life is like when not playing games at all; using it in the classroom to write notes and such, thanks.Deegsz0 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 What is the best GPU to handle D3 gameplay? Hi there. Wasn't sure where to post this but I hope I found the right spot for this post. I need someone to tell me what is the best graphics cards out there to handle Diablo 3. I been playing D3 for about a month, with no problems at all. Then just recently my computer would occasionally make this buzzing noise that got louder, then my computer would restart. Now today I cant even play 5 minutes of D3 with out it buzzing and turning off. I read in some other forums to download TechPowerUp GPU monitoring thingy, and to check the temperture sensor reading on it. So I ran D3 with the sensors thing in the backround, and temp got to 80 Celsius, and then did its buzzing and shutdown. Did it one more time to see if it would do it again, and again it reached 80 Celsius, and shutdown. Never starting doing anything like this until I started playing D3. Ive played WoW for months and never had this problem at all. Is diablo 3 killing my graphics card? I really like playing it, I just barely got to hell mode. But if my graphics card cant handle the game, which Ive also had all the lowest setting possible while playing, then I need to find a better graphics card. Soo, what are some of the best graphics cards that will handle D3 gameplay? with no hassles and worries :3Vitalus4 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 Q1 Press release for Activision-Blizzard : bad news. While Diablo 3 is in complete and utter chaos from this gold-duping scandal, Q1 Activision-Blizzard press release states World of Warcraft has lost 1.3 million subs. Down to 8.3 million subs, expected to be even lower at the end of the year. HotS has performed well, with 1.1 million copies sold, but didnt do better than WoL. D3 was the second PC game of the quarter (no idea what that means, in terms of sales?). Blizzard All-Stars and Titan not expected in 2013. Blizzard is in decline: Wow, their main source of revenue, is losing strength, even if it's still big. However, they wont be able to rely on it forever and will lose revenue as time passes. Blizzard All-Stars is going to enter in competition with Dota 2 and LoL which occupy the whole niche they're on. I really doubt people will quit LoL just for Blizzard All-Stars, which may perceived as a clone really. In the end BaS will probably have negligible success. As for Titan, we know nothing about it, except it's meant to be an MMO. Does that mean it will have the same success as World of Warcraft? I doubt it. Nothing can be less sure. Heartstone? Interesting, but not nearly enough to sustain their revenues. Starcraft is doing well, but it wont be able to sustain Blizzard forever. Starcraft 2 didnt have the expected success in E-sports views, being far behind LoL which is much more popular. Diablo 3's reputation is bad and has been hit by the current massive scandal we're witnessing. PS3 Diablo 3 is a clone. I doubt it will have any success. Blizzard wont be able to rest on its laurels forever. If they dont have a major success in the future, the company will keep losing its reputation and may be seen as a declining company, losing its throne -and- its TALENT.Sumerian10 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Go Play Dragon's Crown on PS3 It's awesome. Check it out: This game is great. As D3 grows older I'm finding myself unable to play for extended periods of time like I used to. Splitting my time with this game has been great so far. It's also on Vita.MikeHoncho0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Want to buy SC2, but which? Guys - I'm about to buy SC2 in near future. My question is: can I just buy HotS and play the game freely in multiplayer mode? If yes - what is the point of buying WoL now? Only for the campaign? Secondly - why won't Blizzard Store let me buy HotS alone (only in bulk with WoL)?Dako4 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 hey anyone have a link to the d2 patch? going to go play some d2 anyone got the patch??Sesaphim4 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 EQ Next debut I have to say it was really disappointing to see how visually similar this game looks like WoW. People say wow clone all the time, but this game really looks like it and for that alone it's already dampened my interest. I'm also not interested in playing minecraft which is what they are doing and I'm confused about how EQN and Landmark will work. They are so big on emergent gameplay that they didn't talk much at all about the actual gameplay. While I agree about user-generated content, I personally think combat and gameplay is much more important. In that regards Wildstar is doing a better job. We also don't know whether it's going to be a sub or not. I'm really sick of paying a subscription at this point though. I really wish there was more like a f2p/b2p hybrid or something. I was not excited after seeing this. Based on previews alone I'm leaning more towards FF14 and Wildstar, but I'm willing to try it out of course. As for the killer, I don't see it, but with FF14, EQN and Wildstar all coming out soon (and no delays) it can get really interesting.Kageki5 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Diablo 2 on Windows 8 Could Diablo 2 work on Windows 8? I need to know. Thanks.xyz4 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 HELP! D1, Snowleopard, no Parallels/Bootcamp? Is this possible? I HAVE the disc for Diablo 1 right now... I REALLY want to play it (and not the Starcraft 2 mod); However, OSX doesn't support the classic-runtime environment of OS9, which is needed to install Diablo 1 natively on my mac. I WANT to try to use Wine to make a wrapper, but that only works on .exe files... and the hybrid disc is partitioned, and I can't access the Windows side. So... without bootcamping the whole thing (and paying for a Windows license), or paying for Parallels AND windows, is there any way for me to install Diablo 1 on my Mac? Thanks in advance for any help!Shreazla0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Strange SLI temps Okay so I am using my 2nd ever SLI build as of tuesday and I am experiancing strange sli temps. Bottom card never goes over 95F Top card hits 180F and my sli profile is enabled. Case is well ventilated see pic. I do have a side door that is on atm and it has two 120MM fans blowing directly on the gpus. I really don't understand how one card never goes over 110F while the other hits 180-200F while gamingVertigo1010 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 For all those that are that are tired of Diablo III... Try out Phantasy Star Online 2! I recently found out that its a free to play. It's a little annoying getting started because its only available in Japan, so almost everything is in Japanese. However, there are fan made language translation packs for all the menus, most items, and alot of the core dialogue. I played Phantasy Star Online back on Dreamcast, and it was a blast. Theyve done an even better job with this one. I still play Diablo III occasionally, but im pretty much burnt out till the next patch. If youre looking for something different check it out. Just google Phantasy Star Online 2 english guide and you can find instructions on how to download it and get the english patches. is a good site too for info/guides/instructions. PeaceWinTroll3 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Kings Forge I have took a break from the PC lately and have started getting into board games. (at least until Loot 2.0 hits) I have come here to share with you a board game on Kickstarter that I am backing and was hoping some of you might be interested. If you would like to see a prototype of the game play here is the link. The next stretch goal is 400 backers, so I am just trying to spread the word to get us further along. Thanks for your time, ChrisChristopher0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Hearthstone - f2p? I was just looking at the faqs and it says the following: ... So do you think Blizz has caught up to the times and will make Hearthstone a free 2 play since they've announced you can purchase card packs? I hope so...Fizzmopper1 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 If you are a fan of horror These are 2 projects im looking forward too, and are currently needing support. If you got some spare cash in the bank, you should throw them a few bucks Aug 6, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 ..--~~** Diablo 2 "Lord of Destruction" **~~--.. It is time!!! For the Main Event!!!!!! Time to reinstall my beloved diablo2 Lord of Destruction and start a new adventure of hack and slash classical action! Should I go with a druid? Sorceress? or assassin or javazon? or necromancer? Barbarian maybe? hmmm Paladin? no wait Sorceress it is to give my self "Teleport" so I can magic find some bosses fast! This will be awesome! so many items to restart collecting! Runes, charms! :) Leggo~~ -NeLLyNeLLy17 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Black Desert, Kritika, Blade and sou etc Anyone wanna make lets play videos with me while playing korean games? I am running a channel but i need other person to make lets play video. it would be great if you want to do for free. i can pay 5$ on fiverr though. please leave a comment in my blog or pm me if you want to talk with me on this project. couponbookmmo.blogspot.comGenius2 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Classic Doom with Brutal Doom mod any one play this? Oh man it makes it so much fun but the down side is even with a top end system the fps can be terrible at timesVertigo1010 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 path of exile or diablo 3 which game is better you be the judge?griefercast98 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Joining the SLI Crowed tuesday This tuesday I will have my 2nd SLI build finished. My first build was with a core 2 duo and SLI 8800GTX, I know sli 8800gtx had issues back then and have seen positive benchmarks for sli 770's for the games I mostly play. Does any one know how well SLI runs in blizzard titles? Here is my specs as of Tuesday PC Specs: I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz (Can go 5.0 with ease) Cooler Master Seidon 240M (Best CPU cooler I have ever used and first liquid cooler) P67 Sabertooth 1155 (Easy X.M.P profiles and bios settings great for over clocking) Gigabyte 770 OC 2GB (SLI) traded up from a single 570GTX and got 100% + performance boost across all of the games I play, SLI should give me 150-200% performance boost depending on game) Avermedia live gamer HD capture card G-skill sniper 120GB SSD G-skill 16GB 1866 DDR3 memory Corsair HX850W Cooler master Cosmos II Ultra tower 10 Cooler master excalibur 120MM fans Western Digital 7200 RPM 500GB black (Games and media) Razer Deathadder black edition mouse Logitech G15 Keyboard Asus 144HZ 1MS 24" (Uber monitor! Once you go 120hz + why go back? Sure IPS are great but not as smooth)Vertigo1010 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Steam sales The two bundles I listed caught my eyes Ultimate Doom, Final DOOM, DOOM II, Master Levels for Doom II $11.24 38 hours, 30minutes left Quakecon Pack (45 games) quake III Arena, Commander Keen, Wolfenstein 3D, Ultimate Doom, Final DOOM, DOOM II, QUAKE, QUAKE II, QUAKE II Mission Pack: The Reckoning, QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero, QUAKE III: Team Arena, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, HeXen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Spear of Destiny, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon, QUAKE Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, DOOM 3, HeXen II, DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil, Master Levels for Doom II, Quake IV, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition, Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth, Rogue Warrior, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout: New Vegas, RAGE, Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money, Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts, Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues , The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas®: Lonesome Road™, Fallout New Vegas®: Gun Runners’ Arsenal™, Dishonored, Doom 3: BFG Edition, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall, Rage: The Scorchers™, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire, Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn $89.99 38 hours 30 minutes leftVertigo1010 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Post your rigs! See what other people are slaying demons and playing generic shooters with! I'll start. Not much, had a budget of 500 bucks. Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 EQ Next kills WoW Discuss!nekkra21 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Any other good ARPGS... other than D3, that are out or coming out in the future? Didn't like PoE.. and Marvel Heroes was pretty good, except I want more of a medieval, demon slaying style, like D2. Torchlight I liked too but I haven't played number 2. I'm not gonna lie, while there are things I do like about D3, it just doesn't feel like a Diablo game to me. And there's a few of the changes that I've been able to accept a bit more,like the GAH. Not the RMAH so much though. I almost think I'd play the console version more now because they don't have them, but why should I honestly pay Blizzard for another $60 game that I'm barely even playing now. There's much more to it than just the auction houses. Either way... I hope D3 starts coming up with something better. Again, it's not to say that its a horrible game, it does need work though. That and I don't really feel it lives up to the title of Diablo 3. Let's just say I had much different expectations previous to it's release. Anyways, I do enjoy the ARPG format, so any other good ones out there?Enslaved106 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Diablo3 and HD 7750-1GD5 Hi everyone, I've just bought Diablo 3 because a friend reccomended it. But i have a big problem. When I play Diablo3, it continues to crash. I mean: I'm playing, suddendly the video stops and I automatically come back to my desktop. I use task manager because in this case Diablo icon doesn't work, and task manager says that Diablo doesn't work. I'm looking for a solution, because I have an Asus HD7750-1GD5 and I've raed that Diablo should work well with this hardware. I try to play with very lower settings (no shadows, no texture density ect...) but nothing changes. I also tried to play not with 1920x1080, but lower resolution, but nothing. Can anyone help me please? My hardware is: MB: Asus P8Z77-V Le Plus GC: Asus HD7750-1GD5 CPU: Intel Quad Core IVY Bridge i5-3570 RAM: Kingstone HyperX 8GB Thank you very muchSeba0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Blizzard Store in WoW So, on the WoW PTR now there is the "Blizzard Store." It's, from what I understand, an extension of the online store that already exists separately from the game. They have sold mounts on here periodically over the past couple of years and pets as well, though some of the pets were sold for charity causes like the tsunami victims in Japan and the Sandy victims. So, now they are putting out cosmetic helms and XP boosting potions in the store, and they are putting it in the game so that you can access it while playing WoW. I've been discussing the negatives of this implementation on the MMO-Champion forums with people who support the cash shop. They seem to be utterly convinced that, over no period of time, will this ever have a negative effect on the game overall. Their argument is generally, "I don't feel that it affects me personally, so I do not have an issue with it." This all reminds me of the launch of D3. I remember when the RMAH fired up. I was cynical about it, but I also defended it with a similar kind of logic. "Well, I don't plan to use it, so big deal. If it wasn't there then 3rd party sites would make a bunch of money. Why not just send the money to Blizzard?!" Now, over a year later, we are reaping the benefits of my kind of logic: that this game's economy and gold climate has become abysmal outside of playing HC mode. I can't help but feel that WoW players are getting slowly blind sided. First mounts, then pets, then cosmetic gear, then XP boosting potions... First the shop is outside of the game, now it's in the game... Am I wearing a tin foil hat? I don't think I am. I feel like Diablo has taught me lessons about not realizing something is wrong until it's too late, which is essentially what I did with the RMAH. I believed the fact that it did not immediately effect me was an ok reason for it to exist. I was wrong. So, D3 buddies... what say you? Is this in-game store just a sign of more things to come or will Blizzard be the first company to hold their micro-transactions in check and not get out of control. (Never mind that WoW is already a subscription model game!) I mean, maybe they will hold things in line. After all, they've admitted their regret over the AH situation... or maybe that's just PR talk. Who knows. Seems grim.CompleatWych3 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Great time waster. Rogue Legacy. Found it on Steam. Awesome little game that can keep you busy for hours.Enremeit6 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 probleme avec mon tactic3d Rage help! bonsoir, je ne suis pas vraiment a bonne place pour parler de cela mais je sui un peu sur les nerf je vien d'acheter le casque d'écoute tactic3d rage Wireless(sans file) je croix avoir un problème et je c pas a qui parler pour m'aider alors je viens ici en me disant que peut-être qqn connaissant le Head set tatic3d rage Wireless pourrait m'aider. Ma question est comme suit: quand on plug le casque pour la première foi avec le cordon usb pour la première recharge on doit attendre 8 heure avent de pouvoir l'utiliser mais vous vous souvenez vous si la lumière du bouton ''Power'' de mise en marche sur le casque devrait clignoter lentement pour indiquez qu'il est en train de recharger car le mien sa fait 6 heure qu'il est brancher et le bouton power a clignoter pendant environs 10 minute et après plus rien comme s'il me disait que la recharge est fini mais quand j'ouvre le logiciel sbx pro studio la piles en bas a droit me montre quelle est vide et jai lue que si je le ne le laisse pas charger 8 heure je pourrai jamais l'utiliser a pleine charge pour avoir le max d'autonomie. Pouvez vous M'aidez ou me donner un truc ou une manip de boutton qui fonctionnerai et qui pourrai faire recharger mon casque ou m'indiquer qu'il est bien en recharge. A oui j'ai oublier de dire que la prise usb sans file clignote lentement. (c tu comme sa qu'on sais si il est entrain de recharger? et non la lumière qui serai supposer être sur le caque.....?) désoler du dérangement c mon premier casque sans file et cossin sans file que jai je ne mi connaitre pas beaucoup...Nitroptik0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Should be back soon We've got my damn computer down to a CPU, hopefully. But it's all I can explain it out since everything in the box before the thunderstorm has been replaced. Wolfdale 3.0 Core 2 duo, 4gb 1333mhz DDR3 9800GT. Enough for D3. I want to get Dream to 250k with her current gear and spell set. Then with Wish I'll toy around and branch off into weirdo specs and join all the fun games. After building 5 PCs I was finally thrown a curve ball. Bound to happen.Dream3 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 PSO2 In case you didn't know about this game... It's more like an arpg so it might interest some of you here. You can technically play the japanese version now.Kageki1 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Black Thorne a blizzard game? My roommate dusted off his Super NES and we were checking out some of his games and we came across black thorne, we started it up and evidently its a blizzard game. Interesting, I haven't even heard of it. Nothing Diablo related just thought I would share that. Take care folks.redjrh2 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 WoW D3 will never reach it's potential because of WoW. Everyone should just quit until expansion.STRIKER18 Jul 31, 2013