Games & Technology

May 31, 2013 Question about "Haswell", Intels' 4th gen CPU I'm a little confused about the next gen Intel processors and their integrated graphics. Does the "improved graphics" that they claim in their benchmarks only occur with the integrated graphics, meaning I won't see much of an improvement with a dedicated graphics card?? I'm new to the computer building scene so I just wanted to know if I should wait around for a little while for the 4th gen intel cores to be released before I put my first system together. Thanks for y'alls timeSkoar4 May 31, 2013
May 30, 2013 Titan reboot and D3 So Blizzard basically went back to the drawing board on their "Titan" MMO, and reduced the amount of staff working on it. I wonder if the D3 team got some of the guys that got pulled off "Titan'... And we have to wait less time for the Itemization/"Jesus" patch.Superbrak7 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Warhammer Quest http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3TZgJI_CdzA Warhammer Quest for iOS - who would like to see this kind of game set in the WoW universe? Make all of the dungeons into turn based combat? That would be fantastic!Detective0 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Laptop that runs D3 at max settings. Could anyone point me in the direction of the cheapest laptop possible that runs D3 at max settings please? I would prefer Asus as well.Rambro46 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 Titan and a new RTS IP Here's what I think Blizz should do with this latest shakeup: Make Titan the Starcraft MMO and create a new modern day RTS. As a huge fan of Blizzard games, for me, this would be the ultimate fan service. I LOVE the Starcraft universe and would love to live in it like the Warcraft universe. The details of the MMO aren't too important for this discussion other than it should innovate in all areas of the MMO space (take the best of current/near-future MMO's and improve upon them). Have a brand new gorgeous engine in which to explore the many planets of Starcraft. And allow me to create a human to kill all the zerg (or maybe a zerg to kill all the protoss). Starcraft is an already established IP and when they release the third xpac for SC2, is primed to move into the MMO space. New IP. Modern day RTS, similar to Command and Conquer with a Blizz flair for lore and fun. They need to take the main team that created Starcraft 2 and move them to this new IP. It's completely untapped in the marketplace currently (as far as I can tell). Also, 10 years down the line, they can then create another MMO based off this universe once the Starcraft MMO is "dying". These both are what Blizzard is good at and they keep mucking up the formula and failing (though I do love me some D3). They are great at creating RTS' (and then eventually making MMO's out of them). They need to stick to what they are good at. That or just scrap Titan altogether and !@#$ing create Warcraft 4 RTS. (Also sorry mods that this i posted to Diablo forums but it's the only one I have permission for currently)BlueSkittles0 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 HC D3 Players playing MH Is anybody going to be playing MH early through a founders pack? Playing as Cable/Colossus starting Friday. I'd prefer to play with some of the HC D3 crowd if there are some who are going to play the game.Kadderly11 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 What Facebook game do you hate the most? I'll start, Candy Crush.shndany6 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Titan has been pushed back to 2016 Dear Blizzard, It's been hard watching this company on it's downward spiral. I just read that 70 percent of the Titan team has been moved to other projects and you're rebooting this game no one even got a chance to see. Yet your "card" game is entering beta. What has become of you? Before entering partnership with Activision you were on the forefront of PC gaming. I've seen what you've assembled for your team. The art work is top notch, the cinematics are mind blowing...the games? What happened? Right now your company is a ship with out a rudder. Please find a captain again and get this amazing ship with your millions of supporters back on track.Daercoma17 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 If your tired of Diablo3 try this GoreGasm18 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Wait a sec, the Blizzard card game is real? I seriously thought this was an April Fools joke O.o Blizzard? Is making card games? Is this serious?! I'm.....I'm not sure what to thinkJatacid4 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 An honest, unbiased opinion on DRM my sister has always played games just like i have. i took it as a main hobby and sought out games i might enjoy, and how to get better (to better enjoy) the games i own. she is less familiar and generally happens upon games she loves. one day she came home with harvest moon for our gamecube (years ago), and played it 400 hours at least. her and i put over 125 hours across three playthroughs of tales of symphonia. we both beat resident evil 4 and got 100% of everything. today i saw she got the sims 3, as she had finished ocarina of time recently and wanted a new "project". i said oh, haha how do you like the DRM? she asked what it was. i explained and she immediately responded with "oh god no, its awful :/" she cited not being able to play on road trips (trust me, road trip in canada is hours of endless forests) or in the case of her laptop, being able to play when the internet/power is down, and lag/disconnect/unable to connect. granted these arent super common experiences, but they are the times you really want to be able to sit down and play a game. how much freedom will you sacrifice in the name of security?Isolation7 May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013 Need a scroll of resurrection (WoW) My email is : elliotmania@hotmail.com I will pay for 30 days of play time for sure! I've been looking everywhere but no responses. THanks...Volgo0 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Need help selecting GPU Hi, i'm currently running two Nvidia GTX 285. They crash ALOT. I've given up on trouble shooting them and decided to just get new GPU/GPUs So I decided to come here for advice on buying a GPU that would run diablo on a stable +50 fps and not crash (ever!) I only enjoy HC mode and there is no point in playing HC with sketchy GPUs... "My budget would be around 200 USD. So I would like to purchase one for under 200 USD" =] Help me please. Eternal gratefulness will be your prize :3Unreality7 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 I highly recommend Torch light 2, if you have not played it. Its a cheap, 20$ but the game is really a blast. Theres alot of depth to the itemization, monster abilities are very interesting except you don't have the "elite" type mobs that have 5 different abilities on an "inferno" difficulty like you do in Diablo 3, instead you have bosses and rare mobs that have unique sets of abilities but its great fun. I'm currently playing it through on veteran and I'm so disappointed to see not as many online games as I would expect for this level of polish. Anyhoo, if you havn't tried it and are looking for something new, a change from D3 perhaps but still want an RPG type game, check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed!TheMadHatter4 May 28, 2013
May 27, 2013 Getting a little bored of D3, trying out PoE Getting a little bored of D3 so giving Path of Exile a try. Looks kinda of dark and gritty and the skill try seems kinda of unique. Just downloaded the beta, and waiting for it to install. Anyone else play? I'm gonna make a bow marauder probably but I can't seem to find a good build. If anyone knows a good bow build, let me know!Icely8 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Alpha starting for Grim Dawn... Anyone else gonna check it out... watched an interview from there creator and he basically said he was really following d2 but didnt like the direction d3 went... sounded promising...Garret9938 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Launcher for D3 So my launcher has said searching for updates for an hour and a half i want to play D3 but launcher wont let me Help any?GemMaster0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 What settings can it run d3 optimally Processor & Memory: •3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor 3.4 GHz Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 up to 3.90 GHz •8MB Cache •16 GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz Drives: •2 TB (7200 RPM) 6 Gb/s SATA Hard Drive •16X Serial ATA DVD+/-RW Drive Operating System: •Microsoft® Windows 8 (64-bit) •Windows 8 is Beautiful, fast, and fluid. •Personalized: Make your Start Screen your personalized home for the things you care about. Organize and customize it the way you want. •Connected: Now everything is in one place to share. Integrate your online favorites – Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail, etc. – with content from your PC., such as photos and contacts. Graphics & Video: •Dell 23” Flat Panel LED Monitor •1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 Graphics Communications: •10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet •Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 +LE Audio: •Internal High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio with WAVES MAXX Audio •Dell AX210 USB Stereo Speaker System Keyboard & Mouse: •Dell™ Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Expandability (Total Slots): •Total Memory Slots: 4 DIMMs •3x PCIe x1 •1x PCIe x16 •2x Sata 3 •2x Sata 2 •1x Mini-PCIe •6x Internal USB 2.0 Top I/O Ports & Slots: •2x USB 2.0 (One Powershare) •Microphone/Headphone Port Front I/O Ports & Slots: •2x USB 3.0 Ports •1x 19-in-1 Media Card Reader Rear I/O Ports & Slots: •4x USB 2.0 •2x USB 3.0 •Audio Jacks •RJ-45 •VGA •HDMI Additional Information: •Color: Black •Power Supply: 460 W •Dimensions: 7.30" W x 17.49" D x 15.99" H •Approximate Weight: 30.42 lbs.nightran8 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Xbox One Just thought I'd post this o.o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw&feature=sharehalf3vil1 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 anyone know what this game is i was just watching some videos on youtube and found this by suggestion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ur0AYeilOY anyone know the name of it? ThanksJohn3 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 Shadow of the Eternals This game is a spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness, which was the best game on Gamecube, and had one of the best story of any video game. Shadow of the Eternals appears to be a very story driven horror/adventure game. So far, it looks awesome. It has similar themes to Diablo 3. There's a Kickstarter to fund this game: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617502838/shadow-of-the-eternals And a gameplay demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UAwnT8A8EQ There's also a very friendly and active community on their forums: http://www.precursorgames.com/forums/index.phpEigenscape9 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Traditional Gaming Is Changing Over lunch today i was having an interesting conversation with my work colleagues. I work in IT so naturally a fair amount of the discussion is around gaming. The ages of my colleagues vary from 18 year olds to 60 year olds. We were discussing the situation where 'traditional' gaming is changing, and potentially not for the best. I recognise that the word 'traditional' is very relative, so to add some context, the bulk of gaming for me was during highschool, and involved games like Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, Total Annihilation, SimCity, Quake, Serious Sam, Unreal Tournament etc. In recent years however, gaming appears to be more 'watered' down as it appeals to the smart phone generations. As someone on the border of the 'Generation X' age group, i still enjoy the challenge of a game that takes many months to complete. However, based on discussions with some of my younger colleagues (Generation Y, Z, etc), they openly admit that they lack the attention span, patience and dedication required to put this kind of time and effort into a game. They dont read books as it takes too long. They shorten their sms and chat messages as they dont have time to finish a word. Games like Angry Birds, Bubble Blast and games on social media sites are more appealing to them. More information than ever before is available at their fingertips, 24/7. (I recognise this is a bit of generalisation but stay with me). In a day and age where everyone wants instant gratification and they 'want it now', the traditional gaming industry as we knew it is going through (or has gone through) a major transition in terms of complexity, presentation, delivery, required effort, availability etc. While some of the Baby Boomers will argue gaming has already changed (as a primary school kid i loved Golden Axe, Boulder Dash, Outrun, California Games, Prince Of Persia, Bubble Bobble, etc), we are on the cusp or in the middle of another major shift in gaming. This may also provide some insight as to why Blizzard 'dummed down' D3, when contrasted to D2. For us with some gaming history, D3 is arguably too simple. For someone in recent generations, it may be too complex, or just right. So throwing it out to the floor...is the writing on the wall for 'complicated' traditional games like Diablo, Warcraft, etc? Is it destined to become a niche market? Are they riding on the success and dedication of us 25-40 year olds who were raised on games with some depth? Are they destined to be replaced by simple, 20 level 1.4mb smartphone apps? Please, leave the recent D3 bug issues out of this discussion.Quicksand57 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Cant create topics in SC2 forums. Hey guys, I know this isnt the right place to post this but i really didn't know what else to do that would attract Battle.Net users. I just bought StarCraft 2 and i wanted to create a topic in the StarCraft Forums. but it says that i have a trial account and i am limited to creating topics, Although for some reason i can post here without an issue. Not sure whats going on but i was hoping someone could help me out with this issue, is there something i need to do? It says i need to upgrade my account but i cant figure out how to "Upgrade" My account. I have the standard edition of StarCraft 2. I added the code in my battle.net account and its all activated. Cant really think of anything else but just be patient and hope that my account is still "In progress" Of coming out of trial mode. Ive tried logging out and back in again but doesn't help :/ I know this isnt the right place to post this but as i said, I really didnt know how to ask Battle.Net users any other way.Petru5 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Microsoft= The new Jay Wilson I thought Jay Wilson was bad, then came the XboxOne reveal...make Jay Wilson look Pro. Discuss!Pocket9514 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Hoping for answer WoW questions Alright so I can't post on the WoW forums so I figured I would ask my questions here, hoping for some answers. Recently I've been thinking of returning to WoW (played Vanilla and TBC) and have a few questions: -Is it worth to come back for PvP? -I played an Enhancement Shaman before (foolish I know), so how are the Shamen nowadays? Thank you.CarlwithaK0 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 D2 or Helsing? I want to buy either Diablo 2 or Van Helsing. Please tell me which one you think is the better game and best replay value. I know D2 is old but putting it in 1920x1080 looks pretty decent from the gameplay on youtube. ThanksCRIZZYHD1 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 Can you give me some advice, about new PC I'm planning to assemble a new Desktop, some advice will be greatly appreciated. Please bare with me as I don't really know much about computer hardware. This is my setup: intel core i7-3770k msi b75a-g43 gaming motherboard kingston 8gb ddr3 1600mhz asus gtx660ti dc20-2gd5 OC 2gb gddr5 192bit western digital 1tb sata 2.0 7200rpm Blue sata 64mb hard disk I need some advice on this: I'm kinda worried about my video card because of this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6412494593?page=1 The stuttering. I've read somewhere that it is also caused by an HDD, and if you use SSD, it will lessen the stuttering, and using Ramdisk will remove it? Is this true? anyone using gtx660ti still have stuttering? About the overclocked in the video card, will it not heat my card faster if it is not OC? will you recommend the gtx660 (no ti)? which bring me to my next point, will it really be advisable to buy an SSD just for installing the windows and D3? Western Digital Blue Sata 1tb, will you recommend it? because while researching, I've read some that their Hard disk ain't that good. Any recommendation? any advice about the motherboard? will msi b75a-g43 gaming be good enough until the next few years? I also plan on using Cooler Master HAF 912 Tower Casing. will it be enough (with 1 fan i think) to cool my Video card and the rest of the hardware? or do i have to fill those fans? As for the budget, I'm from the Philippines, and some of the prices here are much higher than in the US. So my budget is around the sum of what I've posted above. Thank you for baring with my noob post about hardwares, this is my first time assembling one, and I don't want the sales/IT guy to just shove everything to me without knowing anything.Xuvreil2 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Van Hellsing... Diablo 2 Remake? Other developers is busy creating a game with diablo 2 theme and soul. While Blizzard is busy simplifying Diablo 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azqx84-tsUo Other developer tries to Catch what Diablo 2 was. While Blizzard try to simplify and create their own "DIABLO" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMwSBiJYlEWhiteBootz34 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Torchlight 2 I'm playing Torchlight 2.omniwank12 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 Why many people choose this game over D3 ? http://www.nodiatis.com/?mWQmSQaAg Check it out - it's simple game and all about skills and complete freedom to build and modify your character - pvp and community have no equal. Blizzard should learn something from this guysHolySpirit0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 trade? I bought an Alienware m18x R2 and got a $220 Dell gift card. It has to be used on the dell and/or alienware website or in selected stores. Anyways im getting back into D3 I heard things were getting better. Id like to get my friend on it too but he isnt in the best of spots right now to buy the full game. I was going to buy it online but using the dell.com site it looks like they ship it to you and Id rather not wait for all that (even with the 1 day shipping) we would like to play maybe tonight. So 1 LEGIT unused D3 battle.net key for the $220 dell gift card. PM me on here or email me mklarichusmc@gmail.comrzrfN0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Fun game to play during maintenance: Empire! Goodgame Empire Online is perhaps one of the most addictive browser games I've ever played, and I've played many. Apparently they have millions of registered players too but mostly in Europe, so it is not very known around here. It's available at http://www.theniv.com/play-empire/ Anyone up for making a new D3 community alliance there? It's a browser game so it can be played during server maintenance or waiting for the auction houseNiv0 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 Anyone here think D2 is hard ? i tryed making a smiterdin cureently lvl 24 but i find as soon as i get to a boss i die quickly :PDranity18 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Will trade D3 GuestPass for Working Diablo 2 Anyone with a working Diablo2 and Lod Cd will to trade for a working D3 Guest Pass ?Bloodlord0 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Imagine Diablo Dark Souls Style It would be so awesome if they made an alternate Diablo game that worked like Dark Souls. I personally think Dark Souls is the best game ever made and it happens to be an ARPG. Now that's a real scary game with endless customization options and a game that never seems to end with all the secret areas you have to find. It also has pvp pk style which is extremely rewarding if you win. If blizzard made a similar game with the diablo3 characters and world I would surely play 14 hours a day for months on end.OneShot11 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 RIFT going F2P on June 15th , Wildstar beta Opinions? If Rift Follows Tera & GW2's model for payment it will do well ... Wildstar beta is looking pretty cool So far .... http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/431/feature/7411/Rift-Going-Free-to-Play-June-12th.htmlshadowninja91 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Top 5 gaming moments So what are your most memorable moments in gaming? Here’s mine: 1 - The Butcher in D1! I will never forget hearing “fresh Meat” for the first time and finding my wiz had nowhere to run.... 2 - Descent 2 – The first time I killed a RL friend in H2H combat! 3 - War 2 – The sheer pleasure of demolishing a friend’s base with a pack of 4 bloodlusted ogres! 4 – Ultima Online – The satisfaction of achieving “Glorious Lord” for the first time ..... 5 – Quake – Multiplayer using Glide (3DFX) ... it was pure eye candy ...MuckFe284 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Apparently it seems to be a new H&S imported from XboxLive if i am not mistaken, it looks pretty good, and not really expensive (about 13$) I hesitate to give it a try, Some of you have played it already? http://www.jeuxvideo.com/jeux/pc/00045149-the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing.htm http://store.steampowered.com/app/215530/?l=frenchGenez4 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Getting a job at Blizz... (This is the right forum, right? Video games industry related?) I'm 30+, married, with kids, am a Project Manager by profession and want to change careers and get into the video game industry. Specially working at Blizzard - that would be the dream job for me! Literally my career goal at this point - just to be working there... A job isn't about making a ton of money and retiring wealthy - but rather loving what you do and having passion for it along the way. That would lead to a much more satisfying career! I've applied at most game studios and companies I can think of - and I qualify for the producer type roles perfectly - the only thing I'm missing is shipped title/video game experience itself! Which is apparently useful to have in the video game industry... go figure... ;) I've looked into interning at local places just to get my foot in the door but have had no positive responses yet. Any reason game studios wouldn't want free labor? Any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks all!Detective0 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Looking for new game recommendation So I took a break from gaming a few months ago. I occasionally play D3 and SC2 but have been looking for a more casual RPG that I can enjoy for the sake of taking it easy and enjoying a story. I did play and beat Bioshock Infinite, which was amazing but short. Other than that I've been incessantly looking on Metacritic and other sites for user rated games that sound interesting. I've had no luck so far. I am completely open to games made up to 4 or so years ago. To give you an idea of what I like, I really enjoyed the Mass Effect series, GTA series (RDR as well), Dragon Age, Zelda series, and any decent RTS. I do not care for FPS and do not have time for MMOs. Also, I have briefly played The Witcher 2 and Far Cry 3 but didn't care for those. And unless Assassin's Creed 3 is absolutely amazing, I found AC 2 to be pretty damn boring gameplay-wise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! EDIT: Totally forgot but I also have played and really enjoyed Fallout and SkyrimJabberWookie8 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 What made Diablo 2 so good, and how so many How so many modern games today are failing because they lack the fundamental concepts that made Diablo II what it was. This is a lot more widespread than Diablo 3. Article with image examples: http://www.theniv.com/?p=73 Does anyone agree, or am I missing something obvious as to why so many games today do not feature these three basic concepts?Niv0 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 Cosole Diablo 3 How long before blizzard announces Diablo 3 for xbox oneWiryDragon5 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Xbox One ... Useless for Canadians? Canadians won't have access to 90% of what has been shown at the press conference. Our cable companies don't allow HD decoding on anything but their own set top box, and the USB and FireWire ports are disabled. Disappointing for usPimpnuts30 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Hey guys look at WOW's MINI PATCH http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ first article. on the other hand our major patch just gave us a few more monster spawns, and one skill buff on WD/DH. LOL!Fluttershy14 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 Roccat Kone XTD Mouse User's? Just received my new XTD mouse today and cannot seem to get it working past windows login screen and a few seconds afterwards. The mouse cursor will only move before I login and until my computer loads up after startup. I was able to have full control of it and install current updates/firmware in safe mode. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem? Any info is appreciated.MoneyShot1 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 Failure and games The other day on the General forums, someone (I cannot remember whom) made a really interesting claim. They said something along the lines of "Softcore Diablo is not a game, because I cannot fail. That's why I play hardcore. It's a game. Softcore is just an endless grind." Again, it's not the exact wording, but it really got me thinking. If we can never fail at something, or if the consequences of failing are so very minuscule that we don't care about them, then are we still playing a game? Is failure and/or meaningful conflict and challenge a necessary condition for a "game"? Can we have "games" that have no conflict or inherent goal, like the Sims? What about World of Warcraft? It is a game where death is essentially meaningless, just a simple click of a "Repair" icon and 200 or so gold down the drain and you are on your way. I've always been irked at how people say, "The game (WoW) starts at level cap." When I was thinking about gaming in terms of conflict/potential failure" it occurred to me that, in this sense, they are correct. When you hit max level in WoW, REAL conflict starts occurring and you can LOSE at the game. Arena, Rated BG, PvP of any sort really, and raiding all present special challenges to the player(s) and is full of potential failure. Don't play well on your arena team? Your rating is low, you won't see that gear, and your prestige is lost. Don't raid well? Your guild will become deadlocked and, in all likelihood, fall apart. These can both have dire consequences for the player in terms of reputation within the game itself, and since WoW is an extremely social game, these consequences can be potentially dire. There is a drive to succeed at high levels of the game, whereas at low levels, failure is essentially meaningless, making it, much like the person I paraphrased put it, an endless grind, not a game. I found this study that is somewhat relevant and easy to go through earlier this evening, and I think I'd link it here as well: http://www.jesperjuul.net/text/fearoffailing/ Anyways, what are your thoughts? Does a "Game" have to have potential failure, and does that failure more importantly have to have MEANING? If a "game" doesn't have these things, does it cease to be a game? If it isn't a game, then what does it become? A toy, perhaps? Or merely an unnamed activity? How do these things apply to Diablo III? I'm eager to get your opinions. I've been thinking about this a bit lately.CompleatWych3 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 Great Review for Grimdawn http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/20/hands-on-grim-dawn/Titan0 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 What other games do you play? Other than Diablo 3, what else do you guys usually play? And do you recommend any other RPG games out there? I'm not talking about an MMO but an actual multiplayer RPG don't get this thread wrong. I love D3 still, but I get bored after my 6th act 1 run and im looking for something else to play with a friend.Vix9 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 Jagged Alliance: Kickstarter only 3 days left The godfather of turn based strategy and gun !@#$ could really use some help on kickstarter. [url=http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback][img]http://i.imgur.com/pxck5oe.png[/img][/url] After 14 years of waiting finally a true turn-base successor to Jagged Alliance 2! Check the Kickstarter and their website for more info. Anyone that pledges $5 or more gets all the originals and expansions once the game funds btw :D Just added an interactive diorama to give you an idea of what game might look like....Remember its a pre-production scene and doesnt have any bump mapping etc yet [url]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback/posts[/url]Vortex1 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Banned for 24hours. Time to try Never Winter So some adult thought I used harsh language ohh well no biggie don't know why in a adult game with a language filter you can get banned for language. Especially since I was having fun and 1 person has to ruin the pot. So this frees up a bunch of time and on the Never Winter forums today looks pretty awesome. Got it downloaded about to hop in. What are some thoughts and about PvP in NW. Since PvP makes or breaks any game. Maybe ill have a ton of fun today. Anyone loving NW?Abomb24793 May 20, 2013