Movies, Books, and TV

Sep 5, 2013 Official 52 books in 52 weeks challenge. Our clan is doing a book challenge. If any of you are interested in participating, check it out: Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Game of Thrones The books are incredible. and the series is exciting and exillerating! im only starting book 3 right now. anyone have any feed back on books 3+ ??? did you enjoy them? which are your favorites?dcb24 Sep 4, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Journey to Wudang Series I recently read Kylie Chan's "Journey to Wudang series" (as well as her "Dark Heavens" series) and noticed some Diablo 3 references. 1) There is a small Diablo 3 reference in the second book of the "Journey to Wudang" series where the main character goes to meet the Archivist (who is a big fan of Diablo 2). Of course the Archivist is an elite ghost in Act 2. I'm pretty sure the book came out before the Diablo 3 was launched. 2) I also noticed similarities between Adria and Kitty Kwok. If you have read the series, you probably know what happens to Kitty Kwok and probably can make the same assumptions with Adria the witch. 3) I know many players of Diablo 3 want an expansion character that does both melee and range attacks. My thinking toward this is to have a character that can shape-shift into different animals (like the characters of the Four Winds). For exampe, a character could change into a tiger or snake/ turtle and have melee capabilities or change into a dragon or a phoenix and have range attacks. Anyways, I loved reading these books and I hope everyone gets to read these books as well.Junoreactor0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 Book of Cain as a Nook book How come this is not available as an e-book? Would look great on a tablet or color e-reader.Vermelhus1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 Question regarding the book of cain I ordered a copy of the book of cain and it arrived today, i would to ask anyone who has it, does your book have somewhat frayed and uneven pages? I am asking because mine with the exception of the first couple of pages, the rest of the pages are not smooth edged like a normal page was this intentional by the printers of the book to give it some edgy feel? regardsGorrfang1 Aug 15, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Vince Flynn and Robert B Parker Over the coarse of about a year two of my favorite authors passed away. Both were thriller/suspense novel writers, with Parker having a more light and comical style. I was hoping to get some recommendations of authors with similar genre and style to these guys. Anything would be great. I'm currently reading the Lee Childs Jack Reacher series but after the 11th book i could use some change. thanksHaltemi0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 My report on the history Blizz Had to do a paper for my business class. I decided to go for the history of Blizzard gaming. This history is not full and does omit some very important events in the companies history. However the information in it is all correct and sourced. If you're interested in the company at all this can give you a little insight, but as I said there is much more than just this. Enjoy or don't. Thanks for reading. (Don't judge me too harshly, I wrote this in 3 1/2 hours :p) “From small business to global giant: Blizzard Entertainment” Blizzard Entertainment is one of the world’s largest and most popular gaming companies. Blizzard did not start that way though. Three friends who attended UCLA turned their passion for playing video games in to a successful worldwide company. Allen Adham, Frank Pearce, and Mike Morhaime attended UCLA together. After graduating and weighing their options, the three decided to found the company Silicon & Synapse in February of 1991. Mike Morhaime borrowed $15,000 from his grandmother. $10,000 went to the company; he would live off the other $5,000 for the next 2 years [2]. The roots of Blizzard Entertainment had started to grow. In the early days of the company the three aspiring programmers had never actually made their own game. As a solution they started off by porting popular games [2]. Porting is the process of making software meant for one device or system work on another, i.e. PC to Mac. The Lost Vikings, released in 1992 was their first published work. Although they were not making games themselves yet, the experience was teaching them the tools necessary to be able to. In 1994 the company made the name change to Blizzard Entertainment, commonly referred to as Blizzard. Shortly after, they released their first title they had developed themselves, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. It was a strategy game released on the PC and allowed users to play head to head online; setting a new standard in Blizzard’s multiplayer gaming. While enjoying their success and after winning many awards for their work on games the previous year the owners made a big decision, to sell the company. Blizzard was sold to Davidson & Associates [3] for $6.75 million [4], an amazing amount for the company at that time. Although Blizzard was sold, all 3 owners would keep working and be left in charge of everything. Morhaime later said the reason they sold was that he could not physically keep track of everything anymore [4]; the company had grown too big. In 1995 Blizzard expanded and bought Condor Inc., changing the name of the company to Blizzard North. The programmers in this division were to be focused on making Blizzard’s next hit, Diablo. Diablo would debut a new system called, this service would allow users to connect online to a massive community and play with as many other gamers as they wanted. Diablo would be released in 1996 and be the top selling game in 1997, but the company was going to face more changes. “In 1996, Davidson & Associates was bought in a stock swap valued at approximately $1 billion by a company called CUC International Inc. [3]” In 1997 CUC merged with a company called HFS, ultimately forming the Cendant Corporation, Cendant and Blizzard did not play well together. Cendant dealt primarily with things different from gaming, like hotels, realty, and shopping clubs [3]. This created great creativity and control problems, leading to a number of employees leaving Blizzard to start their own company. Despite the rifts Blizzard kept making games the public enjoyed and the company remained profitable. In 1998 Cendant sold its software companies including Blizzard. After being thrown around between sub divisions it ended up in the Vivendi Games division [3]. This turned out to be very good for Blizzard, not only did it free them of creative restraint but in 2000 Cendant’s CFO plead guilty to several charges of fraud and testified against his boss. Now having freedom Blizzard released Diablo II in 2000. The game was successful beyond what they thought possible. It boasted an intricate new online system for users to play together, and offered servers around the world; not just in America. In 2000 Diablo II was named the fastest selling pc game of all time by Guinness World Records [5]. In December of 2001, Vivendi bought Universal Studios [6]. This moved Blizzard to their new gaming label Vivendi Universal Games. In 2004 Blizzard got ready to release their greatest game ever, World of Warcraft (WoW). The game would be an MMO, (Massive Multiplayer Online) require an internet connection and allow users to gather in servers of up to 100,000 players at once. The anticipation was so great that when Blizzard supplied a local store with 2,500 copies for launch there was a near riot because over 7,000 people showed up, including from other stats, to buy it [7]. WoW quickly took the new record for fastest selling PC game ever, selling 280,000 copies in its first day. Blizzard had made a very wise decision with WoW. Not only did users purchase the retail game but they then paid a monthly subscription fee to play it. Sales records had not only been broken but Blizzard was also collecting $14.99 a month from each of those sales. In 2008 Blizzard would make its most recent major corporate change. It would be in the form of a massive $18 billion merger between Vivendi and powerhouse Activision, resulting in Activision Blizzard. The irony of this deal was that Activision had passed on buying Blizzard back in 1995 for only $7 million [8]. In an interview with the president of Activision he said, “"I was talking to [Blizzard founder] Mike Morhaime the other day and I said, 'You know, I could have bought you for seven million and instead it was seven billion.' [Laughs] He said, 'Yeah, could you imagine if I had just held out for the seven billion instead of the seven million? [9]'” Since their merge Blizzard has continue to come out with numerous popular titles including expansion sets for WoW, StarCraft 2 and most recently Diablo III. They have broken the record for fastest selling game 8 times and the record for most sold PC ever twice. Their most recent records were the fastest selling expansion ever for their WoW expansion this year, and the fastest selling PC game ever with Diablo III selling 6.4 million copies in its opening month back in May. Despites Blizzard success their parent company is having trouble. Vivendi is currently trying to sell %61 of its shares for $8.9 billion [10], they have stated if they do not find buyers soon they will open the stock to the public. Blizzard is a versatile company that has been able to prove one thing time and time again; they can make games that people love. Even in the face of turbulence they find some way to pull through and deliver to the public, this will not be an exception. Sources: [1] Clayman, David. "The History of Blizzard." IGN. IGN, Oct. 2010. Web. 01 Dec. 2012. <>. [2] Blizzard ENT. "Blizzard Entertainment - History Retrospective." Blizzard Entertainment - History Retrospective. YouTube, 08 Mar. 2011. Web. 01 Dec. 2012. [3] "Gale Directory of Company Histories: Blizzard Entertainment." Gale Directory of Company Histories: Blizzard Entertainment. Gale Directory, n.d. Web. <>. [4] "Co-Founder Looks at Chaos in Early Stages and Future Challenges." Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles Times, 13 Mar. 1994. Web. 02 Dec. 2012. <>. [5] "Diablo 2." The 100 Greatest Games Of All Time. Empire Online, n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2012. <>. [6] Blizzard Entertainment - History Retrospective. Blizzard ENT, n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2012. <>. [7] Andrews, Scott. WoW Archivist: Vanilla WoW's Launch Event Was out of Control. Joystiq, 2012. Web. <>. [8] McElroy, Griffin. "Activision and Blizzard Parent Merge in $18 Billion Deal." N.p., Dec. 2007. Web. 4 Dec. 2012. <>. [9] Turi, Tim. "Activision Could Have Bought Blizzard For $7 Million." Game Informer, 2010. Web. 04 Dec. 2012. <>. [10] Gera, Emily. "Vivendi Selling 61 Percent Stake in Activision Blizzard worth $8.1 Billion." Polygon, July 2012. Web. 4 Dec. 2012. <>.Weism1 Jul 11, 2013
Sep 8 Diablo books in order. Can someone please list the diablo books from first to last? I'm done with all the old republic and wow books. I think I would really like to get into the diablo ones. TY.Idriveavette43 Sep 8
May 23, 2013 Malazan Series: Why You Should Read It I'm wondering if anyone has read from the shared series of the Malazan books? There is Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen - derived from Napoleon's Book of the Fallen - and his four novellas, and Ian Cameron Esslemont's Novels of the Malazan Empire? Many reviews and explanations go into great detail about the plot, but that defeats the purpose because the magic of the series comes from the sense of discovery. This might be a bad analogy, but I'll compare it to the video game Dark Souls - you are not spoonfed information. The author doesn't talk to the reader, the character talks to himself, at least to some degree. It isn't written in first person, but if the character doesn't know a name of a character, a city, a creature, or whatever, you won't know either. Another character that knows the name of said creature or character will call them by name and its up to the reader to figure out that the other character was detailing the same, just unnamed. Without talking about the plot, this is why you should read these books: In 1982 best friends Steven Erikson and Ian Cameron Esslemont teamed up to create a campaign for a modified version of the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons system. Four years they switched to the GURPS system and as a result the depth and complexity of the world grew in scale and size, much more of a fully realized world and reality. You might be thinking that this makes comparable to the Forgotten Realm universe, created by Ed Greenwood. Well, you'd be dead wrong. Both authors have degrees in archaeology and anthropology, and its apparent they used their knowledge and experience in creating and developing this unique world. For those that aren't completely sure about the defenition of the two, let me explain why this is so important. Archaeology is the study of human activity and people, usally by recovering environmental data and material culture - an example of material culture is studying an artifact to discover its relationship to its culture - that has been left behind by said peoples and cultures. Artifacts and architecture are most well known examples of things they archaeologists study, as well as biofacts - an excavated and important object that has left by a previous human; an example would a seed to find out what type of food might have been grown or other items that can help realize what the humans might have worn or buildt with. Anthropology is closely related in some aspects, while differing in others. While archaeology might not be defined as academic - not primarily defined as practical or useful - anthropology is. It is the academic study of the humanity. It concerns the understanding of humanity's experience throughout the ages, dealing with everything about ourselves both physical, social and cultural and how those all have evolved from their origins to now and all the time between. One of the primary focuses is to discover where we came from and how our evolution shapes and influences ourselves and our social relationships and cultures - what we do, how we act, and how we think. Sorry if that took long to explain, but emphasis is important here. These books are set in a completely original and unique world, not our own universe. This isn't a big deal in fantasy novels or games; its pretty much garunteed. However, a lot are stale because they base themselves on cliches which might've been revolutionary when the first authors of the genre invented them, be it Tolkien, Lewis, or Peake. Another reason is that along with the fantastical and improbable or impossible setting the characters are written unrealistic, or there isn't a sense of their kind and places having history and culture. Because of their knowledge, whenever I read these Malazan books it feels like I'm seeing through the both the authors' and the characters' eyes, as well as smelling what the characters' smell and see what they see. I feel like I'm breathing in that world, feeling their culture and history all around me. There are so many instances the authors point out dirt mounds, old roads grown over by nature, and many more examples. What makes this idea unique is they manage, by making the world so realized, that each of these has a past or story, ones that the authors might actually know and have fully developed in their heads and how they chronologicaly fit into that world. There are cities built over old, lost cities, ruins over ruins, and this concept never manages to feel like like the fantasy cliche of a ruin under a city for they build these areas by following the rules of archaeology and anthropology. For those who didn't like the longwinded and heavy prose of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings - talking about the history of a place they pass or come across - don't be turned off because they manage to stay away from that problem. All this mainly deals with the archaeology experience they have, but now on to anthropology. This is where they put all other creations and their races and cultures' to shame. The series is made up of plentiful amount of different races, all has complex as our own and some larger in scope, with plenty of variation between them as well as remaining unique compared to other fantasy races and beings. The other thing to mention about these races is their personalities and philosophies. The authors are unapologetic when it comes to realism. The peoples found throughout the series act in a way believable to their cirmumstances, war and violence are detailed but unglorified, there's political intrigues, backstabbers, and everything that makes people evil and stupid. Nowhere is there to be found a race and culture pure like the elves of Middle-Earth. They might think they are, but alas pride and arrogance are one of those evils that abound in humanity. And lastly, characters die both unexpectedly and expectedly, not following a pattern but what would really happen in such an instance. Yes, your favorite character is most likely going to die. Get over it. The series is compared to such great reads and George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire books, Glen !@#$'s The Black Company - which arguably could be the Malazan and Martin's books inspirations in terms of mood and nitty, gritty, realism - as well as Stephen R. Donaldson's Thomas Convenant novels - where the hero is definitely and truly flawed, like we all are. It doesn't matter what you say is better, it really comes down to whats your favorite type of tea argument. There are main commonalities are realism, but other such things are different, like a key thing that you find in Martin's books is how he goes to extreme detail on the banners, flags, sigils, ect. For those curious, when it comes to tea I prefer Earl Grey only because Jean Luc Picard does. Oh, and for those tired of cliches in how magic works in the genre, this is another reason to read. All I will say is that Warrens are - in my humble opinion - the single greatest concept to the idea of magic in the genre in the last decade or two. That is probably going to be scoffed at off the bat, but when other layers of ideas - the Ascendants, the Deck of Dragons, the Tiles of the Holds - it makes the argument much more easy to agree with. Which you'd be right to do so. Doesn't mean I'll tell you what those three concepts are, that would ruin the magic when you read the series. Thanks for indulging in reading this topic. I need to stop before I actually spoil things. There is two warning I have, however. Some of the biggest fans I know aren't afraid to acknolwedge that the first book published, Gardens of the Moon, isn't of the highest quality when compared to to the others. The reason for this is Erikson wrote it in 1991-92, but it published in 1999 and his style and skill developed over that expanse. Another warning is some might be put off by the two author's style or theme of "convergence". While the books are filled with exciting cirmustances, when compared to the "endgame" of each book, the other parts are slow - but only when compared to the end. This is because they follow the idea of the plotlines heading for a joint conclusion, so the tension rises throughout the entire book until the climax that unfolds over around anywhere from 100 to 200 plus pages - to quote Stephen R. Donaldson: "Steven Erikson is an extraordinary writer. I read Gardens of the Moon with great pleasure. And now that I have read it, I would be hard pressed to decide what I enjoyed more: the richly and ominously magical world of Malaz and Genabackis; the large cast of sympathetically-rendered characters; or the way the story accumulates to a climax that hits like machinegun fire. My advice to anyone who might listen to me is, Treat yourself to Gardens of the Moon. And my entirely selfish advice to Steven Erikson is, write faster." With that I come to a close. Once again, thanks.ArcticSwan16 May 23, 2013
May 1, 2013 Official Treasure Goblin Concept Art? I really want to make a piece of fan art with the primary focus on the "Treasure Goblin", but I can't find any official "Treasure Goblin" concept art by blizzard, even in the Collector's Edition Art book I couldn't find one. I would just try and look at him in game...but unfortunately for a rare eye condition no corrective eye-lens works for me, so I can't get a good glimpse of one. I tried google images and keep falling short of low res zoom-ins on the treasure goblin. Can anyone help me find a good concept of the treasure goblin?Blackthorne2 May 1, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Rebirth by Lee Kang-Woo. Tokyopop's death.... Does anybody else besides me really miss Tokyopop? I miss getting all of those great series from overseas that are no longer translated for the U.S... Especially Rebirth! They made it too the 23 book in the series right as the final battle to end the series began, but then Tokyopop shut down. Its such a sad thing to see the series continued in Italian and Japanese and know that I cannot read it :'(. Its really made me consider buying books from other countries and just putting everything into google translator as I read them. hahaPyro76942 Apr 3, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Judge DreddThe Cursed Earth Has anyone read them? I was reading a little about the story on wiki, and it looked so cool and great, very fallout 3 ish, was wondering if anyone that read it can give their opinion on it, thanks!Altair0 Mar 19, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 Peter David Benefit Auction Starts Today PAD, Peter David, is thecurrent writer of X-Factor <Marvel>. He's also written things for Babylon 5, The Hulk and well, he's been around awhile. He had a stroke just after Christmas this year. So, the artists that work on his books have thrown together some original works on ebay and are having an auction to help him get money for his bills. It has started as of today. The blog showing all the works is here: Feb 15, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Help out the Mystery Blob book! Ey Ther! This lil' Blob whispered in my ear he needed help in producing this book of drawings that kids and adults both will like! Cheque-czech it out! Feb 4, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 WTS ICE CLIMBERS 183 STR, 79 DEX, 82 VIT, 50 POISON RESSI, 74 ALL RESSI,11% LIFE ,8% MOVESPEED,-8% COLD DAMAGE and SOCKET !!!!!! Judgement#2391 for contactsJudgement1 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Carl Sagan I just purchased my first Carl Sagan Book. The Varieties Of Scientific Experience: A personal view of the search for God. I'm excited to read it, much more excited to read this book than play D3.Arwwnold7 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 My Diablo Comic - Act 3 Got bored while waiting on something IRL so I made this... Don't take it too seriously :p. - MegatronMegatron1 Jan 3, 2013
Dec 28, 2012 Comics - What are you reading? As of right now, I am on a Marvel binge. Just finished up the X series (Earth X, Universe X, and Paradise X). Kinda disappointed with the ending but that's what happens when story lines get condensed and cut.KingGeedorah37 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 big stupid cats who love to snack tell you what, jack, im not comin back til you feed that cat because he keeps sneakin in to my little old shack and helpin himself to everything 'cept the rats cant be havin that, no sir-ee, ill throw him in the well. now you can tell im not messin around everything aint swell. tell michele that she better not eat my taco bell. cuz a bell that dont taco cant be no good im sure aint shootin a elephant sail. mystery shell. whats inside of you, i cant tell. talking bout tails. cats got one and so do dogs and so do snails. wish you wellGargak3 Dec 3, 2012
Nov 22, 2012 Any good graphic novels? Just read the last Northlanders trade, currently reading the latest DMZ, which is about to end. Picked up The Other Side and really enjoyed it. Thinking of picking up The 'Nam and Bayou. What other good stuff is worth checking out?Beerjerk17 Nov 22, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Can anyone draw: Belial, Lord of Lies? Title ^ If so, how did you draw him? I tried to draw him but it is not working out ><Cryotron931 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Diablo statues for sale? Not sure where to post this thread, as there is no thread pertaining to toys... but I was curious to see if anyone has heard rumor of Blizzard selling statues, or collectible action figures, of the Diablo franchise? Blizz has lines of Warcraft and Starcraft statues, and even Frostmourne for sale, so it's only a matter of time before they do something similar for Diablo. Specifically, I would love to own the statue given away earlier in the month from the San Diego Comic Con ( to add to my collection.Kalden15 Nov 6, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 New Arcade Website Hello! I'm working on creating a series of websites under my web-company name, Crimson. At the moment, I just finished the Arcade. It has 27 games at the moment, but I'll be adding more on monthly. As you might have guessed, I'm in need of traffic, so that's why I'm putting this link here. Check it out, it's completely safe. Crimson Arcade If you wish to post feedback, feel free do do so. Note, this will probably appeal only to teenagers, grown men, speaking from experience, probably don't find web games fun.Duke0 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 nuclear weapons behind a paper wall The post was deleted, if a post exposes the truth about Blizzard and is in clear opposition to the official Blizzard position, if your post gets enough attention, then this is what happens. scrooge mcduck swimming in his pool of gold coins This topic has been deleted. QEDevilpem0 Oct 7, 2012
Sep 27, 2012 Rediculious I have a moderate understanding of how things work both on the front and back end of the business. However, I must say that the product itself is unbecoming. Having played previous versions of this game I can say from an acceptable standpoint that the gameplay is unbalanced. more should be presented on drop rates. To go through half the game without seeing a legendary item worth note, is unacceptable...WhosThatGuy0 Sep 27, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Diablo III Collectors ed Art Book is there anyway to get this without buying the collectors ed?Cullyn1 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Anyone going to Baltimore Comic Con? I live in Baltimore so that is where I'll be this weekend. I bought 4 Stan Lee signature tickets so I am looking forward to that. I am going to get the following comics signed: X-Men #12 (First appearance of The Juggernaut) X-Men #16 (First appearance of Master Mold) X-Men #28 (First appearance of Banshee) Savage She-Hulk #1 (First appearance of She-Hulk) I am going to send off X-Men #12 to CGC for Signature Series grading right after I get it signed. It will probably get a 7.0 or better.mentok19821 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 7, 2012 Any Naruto fan here? I love the Naruto series. :)karumin19 Sep 7, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Diablo 3 Flash Videos A few clips I made of some of the heroes of Diablo 3. I understand I could have used thousands of better sounds, but I hope you understand that I chose those particular ones because they were made by the character classes themselves in-game. scene 1 and scene 2~ Aug 26, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Diablo 3 Books heyy i never read the diablo 3 books but which book is the most interesting to read, which one catches your attention and makes you keep reading throughout the novel.Dreamcrusha4 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 The monk have a imba SKILL,its very imba bug first,I am a Taiwan player!The monk have a imba SKILL,can use blue Elite drop Three times now equipped,I think too much of the imbalance......Please repair quickly..... Skills name is burst boxing,Target to bleed, in 3 seconds dealing 220% weapon damage value of physical damage. If the target is bleeding during the effect of dead bodies will explode, all nearby enemies to cause the target life 30% of the physical damage,. The last time repair only repair the BUFF superposition problem,Equipment drop problem haven't repair... Monk a trip to A3 can have a pack of 63 equipment I hope to repair the vulnerability, let the game balance some of itdingo2 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 Diablo 3 Limited Edition Guide Book Please answer me this...anyone. I bought a the limited edition guide book as soon as i could. After reading everything i see patch after patch, changing the skill, magic find system, gem system, loot system...the list is endless. In the end this book becomes pretty much useless to me. So tell me this, why did i buy this book? I got no privledges no nothing. This is ridiculous. I demand a just explanation, or my 48 aus dollars back, ill happily return the book to you, blizzard.Dongbin3 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 10, 2012 how to unlock my account? I got the problem of ERROR 318003, and my account is locked. Someone know how to unlock it?ExtraClown2 Aug 10, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 I'm the only onepeice fan in diablo 3 I am the MonkeyDluffy Who wants to join my crew!MonkeyDLuffy14 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 8, 2012 Gargantuan bug I was playing with my fater in law and we noticed a bug with the gargantuan. Sometimes it seems to just stop attacking. First time i was attacking a tree and my dogs were attacking and I was attacking but the gargantuan just stood there. Second time we were killing the boss that appears when you pick up the head and one of our gargantuans and all our dogs were attacking but the second one (not sure who's it was)started attacking but half way through it walked up to my fatherinlaws guy and just stood there looking at him for 2 min and then finally went back to attackingAsguard3 Aug 8, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 LOL best forum sig ever? Thinking of using this! [img][/img]Darestructo1 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 6, 2012 Sideshow Collectibles for Diablo 3? Is there any news about diablo3 statue comin up? I would wanna see Tyrael, Imperius in Premium format.OhMyGodClint1 Aug 6, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 what books to get Id like to get some of the Diablo novels but I don't know what to get because I'm not sure if any are repetitive or not i know the Diablo Archive has the first 4 but are there any others like that?Wencm1 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 The Art of Diablo III (artbook) The one from the Collector's edition, will this ever be available to the public to buy? I just really want an artbook from the game and the "Book of Cain" just isn't what I'm looking for :/Quirky1 Aug 3, 2012
Aug 1, 2012 So I'm not sure how many Coheed fans are here But for those of you that have not yet read the comics/graphic novels, or read the novel from their latest album, you definitely should. And then you can join me in being geeked for the fact that they're filming a live-action movie based off of it.PoundTown0 Aug 1, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 Might of Mograine, My Novel/Expantion concept I have Always loved the tales of Highlord Alexandros Mograine, The Scarlet Crusade, the Ashbringer, that of The Scourge, and the story of The Lich King. what i say here, could remarkably alter World Of Warcraft, and i am well aware that many will be against it. this is the break down of my novel. when darion mograine left the crusade to wander the scourge infested countryside, he happened upon an old friend, a scarlet commander named Tyra Dawnbringer (the beautiful Daughter of one of the later to be argent dawn commanders. as she saw darion, she rushed to his aid, and soon, after he recognised her, darion swept her up in his arms, and they had a beautiful baby boy that darion named Derek Mograine. as time went on, tyra took little derek to stormwind at her husband darion's urgent request. as the boy grew up, he would rise to become stormwind's greatest paladin, with power far surpassing the light's greatest champions, like uther, tirian, and even the ashbringer himself! but one question always plagued him, who was his father, who supposedly disappeared during the scourgewar in Lordaeron. his answer would arive in the form of his mother's gruesom murder. her corpse was mutilated, with the ragged skin shaved off the body, and carved into the skin... was a message which read, "your destiny, it is said that you are to bring full circle to the mograine line, your line. if you want to know who your are, and the extent of your limitless power, go to icecrown citidel, and aid the armys that will defeat it's lord in 20 year's time... only after you free the being from his icey prison will you gain the chance to fulfill your destiny, and bring full circle to the Ashbringer." when derek aided tirian fordering in arthas's defeat, he watched his old friend bolvar fordragon take on the powers and duty of the jailer of the damned. it was then that he realized what the message ment, thus he shattered bolvar's prizen within the frozen throne,and watched as bolvar adorned arthas's armor. bolvar gazed into derek's eyes, and said, "I know everything, but most importantly, i know how to succeed where arthas failed. he then told derek his family history, his destiny, and the path he was to take! bolvar had learned the magic of harmon, a new magic that was a fusion of holy and shadow, light and dark, life... and death. he created a brotherhood of Horseman, who weilded both rune blades, and the power of harmon. this order, would become known as... The Brotherhood Of Naxxramas, and their base, and home, would be a fully transformed naxxramas, with a simmiler layout. it would have the Plague Quarter, the Construct Quarter, the Military Quarter, and the Arachnid Quarter. but Naxxramas would have an upper wing, called The Hall of Mograine, a wing that had derek's sleaping quarters, his training area including his Runeforge and HarmonForge , his study, his own command room and a balcony that would overlook the lands that streached before naxxramas. soon, derek would lead the brotherhood, as well as the full might of the scourge war machine against the argent crusade in the western plaguelands. CONTENT FOR WOW: naxxramas would become a place simmiler to archerus, housing the new horsemen of the scourge. the horseman god class would be introduced, a class that startes at level 77, and has it's own quest chain that ends with the player obtaining the reforged ashbringer, infused with the power of harmon. the horseman have a new ability, harmonforging, and soulcrafting. soulcrafting takes any piece of a plate armor set or weapon, and obsorbs the item's essence, thus allowing the horseman to infuse to onto another plate armor set/weapon via harmonforging. this process cannot be used on legendary items, or any armor that is not plate, as well as in a set. once infused, the original plate armor/weapon takes on the form of the new item, plus adding the new item's stats and abilitys to the old one's. the horsemen get to purchase a legendary relic, that enables them to mount a deathcharger that is identical to the forsaken mount that can be bought at the argent tournament. thanks for reading, and please comment with supportive ideas on how i could tweak and improve this conseptashbringer0 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 Error 53! Please unlock my account My friend used his credit card to help me to buy diablo3 Now my diablo3 is SUSPENDED!! I send my support ticket 11 hours ago No reply How can I do? I NEED HELPBIGButocks5 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 5, 2012 Error 32105 can you fix it plz 536185399 error 32105 plz fix itDidierHH1 Jul 5, 2012
Jul 4, 2012 账号被暂时锁定求解锁2012/6/17 Battle帳號 遊戲進行區域:亚服 上線的位置:中國大陆 帳號購買于Blizzard 訂單編號 - #61206688 - 下單日期 11/06/2012 2012/6/12手機收到退了59.99美元回來.發現問題后馬上購買了訂單號Blizzard 訂單編號 - #61363442 - 下單日期 12/06/2012 幾天了 希望給我個解決方法.主要是如何解鎖 Battle帳號 遊戲進行區域:亚服 上線的位置:中國大陆 帳號購買于Blizzard 訂單編號 - #61206688 - 下單日期 11/06/2012 2012/6/12手機收到退了59.99美元回來.發現問題后馬上購買了訂單號Blizzard 訂單編號 - #61363442 - 下單日期 12/06/2012 幾天了 希望給我個解決方法.主要是如何解鎖 2012/06/17 帳號變成未購買 郵箱收到信息.怎么解決.錢什么時候退回來 Blizzard Store -- Purchase Failed 于 2012年06月17日 10:14 (星期日) 发给 ...等 1 人。完整信息发件人:donotreply<>; 时 间:2012年06月17日 10:14 (星期日) 收件人 English speaking customers: Please refer to the start of this mail Para español: Por favor vea la segunda parte de este email. Clientes que falem português: por favor, leiam a terceira parte deste mail. Greetings, This notice is being sent to inform you that we were unable to successfully complete your recent purchase on the Blizzard Store. The charge for that item on your order was not finalized. Since we could not fully authorize this item’s purchase, it has now been deactivated. If it was applied to a play account, it will no longer appear, and the account will be left in the state it was in previously. For any questions about Blizzard orders or your Blizzard Account, please find the contact information for our Blizzard Billing and Account Services department at We thank you for your patronage and your patience in this matter. Regards, Customer Service Blizzard Entertainment ------------------------------------------------------- Saludos, Le estamos enviando esta notificación para informarle que no pudimos completar su compra reciente en la Tienda de Blizzard. No se finalizó el cargo para ese objeto. Como no pudimos completamente autorizar la compra de este objeto, el objeto ha sido deshabilitado. Si se había aplicado a una cuenta, ya no aparecerá, y la cuenta permanecerá en el estado en que estaba previamente. Para más preguntas sobre pedidos que ha realizado, o sobre su cuenta con Blizzard, por favor vea la información de contacto de nuestro Departamento de Cuentas y Facturación en: Le agradecemos por su patrocinio y su paciencia con este asunto. Cordialmente, Servicio al Cliente Blizzard Entertainment ------------------------------------------------------- Saudações, Esta mensagem está sendo enviada para informar você que fomos incapazes de completar com sucesso a sua recente compra na Blizzard Store. O débito para esse item em sua compra na Blizzard Store não finalizou. Como não fomos capazes de autorizar plenamente a compra deste item, o item foi desabilitado. Se já tinha sido ativado num personagem ou conta para jogar, o item já não aparecerá, e essa conta permanecerá no estado anterior à compra. Para quaisquer questões sobre compras na Blizzard ou sua conta Blizzard, por favor, verifique a informação de contato do Departamento de Cobrança e Serviços Técnicos aqui: Agradecemos seu apoio e cooperação neste assunto. Cumprimentos, Suporte ao Cliente Blizzard Entertainment Jul 4, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Account Locked System report my account was locked when I log in at the internet cafe shop but I haven't do anything.After that I've try to unlock my account on the Battle net.System kept report safety answer not correct. Battle net account: Server: Asia Log in place: Macao Problem: Account was locked when Log in at the internet cafe shop My CD-KEY was COLLECTOR'S EDITION Contact Email: Account recall to last online state before locked: I dopan2 Jul 3, 2012
Jun 30, 2012 Funny Star Wars Comic If you like Star Wars and web comics you should check this one out. My friend has been working on it for years and is posting one page a week. It's called Stella Bellum, it has a fun art style and the humor great. Jun 30, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 The Art and Culture of Black Metal This is a post to signal boost an amazing Kickstarter campaign by an extremely talented coworker of mine. If you have any interest in black metal music or art you owe it to yourself to check it out. The product is an exhibition catalogue for an art show my friend curated a while back. Its the real deal, incredibly professional and amazing and she just needs the money to publish. She's almost fully funded, we just need that little bit of help. If nothing else, get a sticker of her awesome logo to darken up your cube. Thanks for checking it out!Nerbert0 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 28, 2012 Diablo comic book. There is a WoW comic book, so what about a Diablo Comic book? I find the art style of the game already lends itself well for a good comic.Presbytier1 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 lookin 4 book's hey all, i'm into victorian mysterie novel's set in the 1700-1800's but i also read fantisy novel's like grey hawk, forgotten realm's, terry brook's. but my favret book set is the palladium books: RIFTS; sonic boom, deception's web, treacherous awakenings writen by adam chilson, i am wondering if anyone know's if and where i can find more of these rift novel'sNuitariwolf0 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 I bought the digital game of BIABLO 3 from Bl I bought the digital game of BIABLO 3 from Blizzard web through my credit card the first time. However, the transaction failed and my accoun I bought the digital game of BIABLO 3 from Blizzard web through my credit card the first time. However, the transaction failed and my account was locked.Then I bought it again and the transaction succeeded. But my account is still at the status of being locked. Could you pls help me unlock my Biablo3 account? Order No. 62673727 Order status:Have been completed The system shows error 318003 I have purchased a success why can not the game Why is locked?I need a reason! If you can't give me to unlock, please refund to my money.Thank you so much!WEASKE1 Jun 23, 2012