Community Creations

Mar 31, 2015 Diablo 3 Expansion: Curse of Mephisto DIABLO 3 EXPANSION : CURSE OF MEPHISTO The introduction of DIABLO 3 PVP was very exciting for me. I anticipated the day that I can bounce between adventure and PVP. However, PVP brawling was a disappointment. I initially came up with an idea to make PVP more entertaining, however this idea grew into many ideas. Soon i realized this could be an idea for a potential expansion. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF TOPICS: 1.Diablo 3 expansion is focused heavily on PVP introduction. 2. Separate campaign modes. Adventure campaign & PVP campaign. (PVP campaign story line for introduction of PVP). 3.Creating a new hero. Choose from Seasonal, Non seasonal, Softcore, Hardcore, Adventure, PVP. 4.PVP loot & legendaries, how to obtain these items. 5.Ladder rating system for PVP heroes. Ladder system for 1v1, 2v2, class specific ladders. 6. Adventure & PVP specific achievements. 7.PVP modes: Tournaments, practice, challenges, Torment mode 1-6 for 1v1 & 2v2 player vs. computer. DIABLO 3 EXPANSION: CURSE OF MEPHISTO PVP CAMPAIGN STORY ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Diablo has lost his foot hold in the heavens. Peace has been restored in heaven & Earth. With the fall of diablo, towns were rebuilt & communities rejuvenated. The battle between heaven & hell has almost been forgotten. Still, a few skeptics keep a watchful eye. Deep in the catacombs, a hooded warlock dwells in his cold damp domain. This lost soul, once a townsman, remain cursed from diablo's onslaught. His curse turned his human-like figure into a miss shapen demon. Any humanity left in the warlock has been consumed with his curse. Though diablo was defeated, a force continues to play on the townsman, whispering voices and messages, plaguing the warlock's mind. Scurrying around his lair, the soul-less creature gathers items for his ritual. The warlock, in a hurry to begin his ritual, stops in his tracks. He stares at his pedestal mount a few feet away. Upon the pedestal lies a glowing orange stone. The glowing stone pulses with a bright inner light, like a heartbeat. The warlock continues to stare at the pulsating soulstone. "Mephisto, your time to rise from the ashes!" The warlock mumbles. The warlock reaches for the soulstone, carefully cradles the hot stone in his palms, scampers out of his dwelling, through the tight stone halls, into another brick laid room. Dimly lit with candles & kerosene torches, the light glimmers off thick steel chains hanging from the brick ceiling. The pungent smell of corpses can make one get sick. "LET ME GO!" "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" The dehydrated scream could be heard for a mile, rapping off the walls throughout the catacombs. A man suspended by chains from the wrists, barely touching the floor with his toes, hangs stationary in the centre of the room. His clothing is stained from soil & being dragged on the ground for a long distance. Bruises & cuts litter the man's body from a recent struggle. His memory of the encounter is lost, unsure of the current situation & why he is hanging by chains. The warlock places 5 candles around the chained man and lights them. Under the candles is a drawing of a pentagram. Each candle on a point of the pentagram. "WHAT IS GOING ON!" The man shouts. He kicks at the ground, shaking himself from the chains. "You have been chosen by a higher power." "The choice is not mine." "You have a higher purpose." The warlock replies. "Your people have defeated diablo, and it is time to fight fire with fire." The warlock's voice grows with anger, anger not of his own. "Your heroes of earth will feel the curse of mephisto!" "They will fight each other until no hero is left standing!" "Once your heroes have fallen, diablo will have no resistance. Diablo will claim this land!" "YOU ARE MAD, DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF!" The chained man replied in agony. The warlock removed the pulsing soulstone from his cloak, staring with awe at the power within it. He raised the soulstone with both hands above his head. Staring at his victim, he focused all his unearthly energy. "NO! NO!" The warlock slammed the soulstone into the victim's head. Silence...... The warlock found himself on the floor, all his might sent him falling. He stared up at the chained man. Looking at the lifeless body. For a moment nothing happened. And all at once. The catacomb brick walls vibrated. Vibrations turned into powerful shakes. An earthquake! lighting streaks from all corners and channels into the victim's body. The candles and kerosene torches fall from the walls, spilling fire onto the brick floor. The warlock backs up to a corner, unable to defend himself yet drawn to the power in front of him. The chained victim raises his chin, stares at the warlock with glowing ember eyes. "I AM FREE" "YOU HAVE DONE WELL SERVANT!" "I AM MEPHISTO, AND YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE FOREVER!" The victim pulls himself up from the chains, suspending his body from gravity. The steel chains break from the roof and fall to the ground. Mephisto takes his form on of the demon he is. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PVP CAMPAIGN PVP campaign mode: Your pvp hero embarks on an adventure to rid the remaining foul demons left on earth from diablo's onslaught. Though the war has been won, his garbage has been left behind for everyone to pickup. The hero embarks on slaying any remaining undead corpses, demons and fortresses left in limbo on earth. With the PVP mode being player vs. player oriented, your hero learns to combat the remaining demons roaming the lands with pvp gear and skills. The playstile for campaign differs from adventure campaign, as the PVP mode is not about smashing hundreds of mobs, but rather single targets. This playstile of 1 on 1 target smashing will develop the PVP skills. Each hero can adjust their playstile to their own custom build. As the PVP campaign progresses, the hero soon discovers a new evil presence. Evil has returned and is growing strong through the campaign. The hero confronts mephisto in the last act, deep in the depths of the catacombs. The battle between the hero and mephisto begins well, however ends abruptly. Mephisto rises up after taking damage and curses the hero, forcing the hero to turn on his allies, giving rise to the PVP mode. .........I didn't realize the time but I have to continue later with my ideas. Any comments on this idea would be appreciated. Thanks.jimmy1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 The Wings of Valor Dear Battle.net i wonder can you again sell The Wings of Valor , because when on the pre purchase month i was in Hospital!!!! So i didn`t know above pre purchase allthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even i know above but i can`t Leave the Hospital , how can i pre purchase D3???? It is so not fair to me!!!!!!!!!! Please again sell the diablo 3 The Wings of Valor !!!!!! please Consider to sell on shop or only send the wing to my mailbox !!! i will pay the money no matter how much!! also i don`t want the Grímpola Warson anymore! i can use it Exchange The Wings of Valor !!!!!!!! GOD KNOWS what are you doing !!! so how is not fair other player??Hercules1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Clan mishap hi im here representing Brothers of war of Diablo 2 lord of destruction and Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls. as second in command of the clan i was put as leader of clan B0W in Diablo 3 ros, but i had some issues with a keyboard that i had and it completely stopped working. so i transferred the leadership to my second in command until i could get it replaced, but before i could get leadership back something happened to his pc.i have no way of contacting this individual IRL so im asking for blizzards help. if you have any doubts about my claim being legit please visit www.clanbowd3.com my username is Zeroph...zeroph2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Next New Class: Completely Vitality Based This place is not home... The vast expanses of the plains that stretch before me… Sweet gentle ocean breeze dancing among the lush green grass… Warm comforting sun cascading down bathing this place in its soft warm glow… Its nauseating. Home is cracked barren wastelands devoid of life or joy… Howling harsh metal tinged winds that scratch and bite… Lakes of putrid molten sulfur… Unbearable scorching flame wreathing everything in its unforgivable clutches… Relentless screams of torment, terrible and unending… Now that’s home… Or at least it was, before I was exiled. They dare to eject me from Hell? To force me to live under this God forsaken blue sky? For what, a simple misunderstanding? It was never my intention to kill Mephisto’s son after all, and he survived intact, well… more or less anyway. I gave them everything I had, using my blood to strengthen their rituals and schemes. Opening portals to allow them passage, even into Heaven itself. And they choose to repay my loyalty with exile!? I will show them the true power of the Sanguiles, the Blood Lords! They will come to fear the blood they so relied on. So few of us left, they have forgotten how terrible our power truly is. In truth, we have forgotten as well, become complacent. No more. It is time to gather the last of the Sanguiles, so that all will remember once again the terrifying power of blood magic. I have no love for the Nephalem nor the Seraphim, but perhaps, for now, an alliance is in order. At least until I destroy the demonic lords of Hell once and for all, taking my rightful place as ruler. To think Lord Mephisto asked me to perform the ritual on his son, to use him to manifest a new Soulstone, only to turn his back on me when judgement was passed. He will pay! They all will! With my blood!Maverick0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 Happy Anniversary Reaper of Souls (Wallpaper) Posted on: diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11573/title/d3-reaper-of-souls-year-one/cat/510 deviantART: http://fav.me/d8n1l2h twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/580630182735777792 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Today I celebrate two things with this piece. I celebrate the life of my late father whom I miss dearly as well as the 1st Anniversary for the expansion pack of Diablo 3. Featuring art from TheRafa's Among the dead. I know my dad would have loved to have seen this wallpaper. He always loved seeing my wallpapers. Art by TheRafa Diablo & Malthael (C) Blizzard PS No logo/text version here: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Request-D3-RoS-Y1-No-Text-522490452Holyknight0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 idea for Grifts would be interesting if we could see what types of enemies would be in the rift and then be able to roll a certain type off/change to make the higher Grifts that have a good map more reliable...just a thought.Durnil1 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 Make yourself a Lord of Evil! Simple game. Take your name, add the title "The Lord of _____" and fill in the blank with the most evilest thing you can think of. Moonshadow, The Lord of Electronic Arts Customer Service. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Moonshadow0 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 Bag for character. Hey Mates, I have had needs more space to keep my items. I would like to have 1 or 2 bags on each character to keeps a items to try new builds and to have my first bag free to farm. Should it be good for u? Greetings and nice loot!Drakonika1 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 darthy d3 creations http://darthblade.deviantart.com/art/Tyrael-521054489 More to come before 2.2 hits I guess.darthblade0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Item Idea = Reset Item to original stats This would be a great item if it dropped at the same rarity as Ramaladni's Gift. Reset an item to its original state. In case you made a mistake on your original roll.Splicer0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 2013 Painting I did of a Demon Hunter. After looking through my paintings I wanted Diablo fans to see this painting I did of a Demon Hunter Battle. Hope you enjoy it. Oil, Acrylic, and venus coloring pencils http://www.deviantart.com/art/DIABLO-3-DEMON-HUNTER-520123254AGUILARWHYTW0 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Diablo 3 Javascript API Wrapper Hello everyone, To make a short story shorter, I built a Diablo 3 Javascript API wrapper which I'd like to share with everyone. It's currently in an unpolished but very usable state. At this point, I'm looking to get some feedback from the community on whether or not it's useful, and how it could be made more useful. You can find the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/unshackleddynamo/diablo_3_api_wrapper/ And you can find assorted live examples of the Diablo 3 Javascript API Wrapper at the following URLs: http://dynamogeek.com/diablo_3_api_wrapper/general_example.html http://dynamogeek.com/diablo_3_api_wrapper/paper_doll_example.html http://dynamogeek.com/diablo_3_api_wrapper/filter_example.html I'd turn those URLs into clickable links for you guys to click on, but it doesn't appear that I'm allowed to :) Thanks for any feedback you guys are able to provide. ~JustinEndlessVenom4 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Set item cake for Valentines... Greetings, Made the wife an unidentified set item cake for Valentines. So much icing... http://imgur.com/a/YFDF6Sarkonis3 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Pylons Pylons •2000% Bonus Chance to find Legendaries That will give you that frenzy of trying to kill everything for a short time Maybe only in bounties…….Rattle1 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Hydra Offhand Serpentine Soul- Focus - OffHand Summon Hydra gains the effect of each rune. ** Your Hydra becomes a multi-headed Hydra that uses each of the runes attacks / elements. - I like how the synergy feels with the Tal'Rasha set, having all elements represented. - Alongside the Hydra Main Hand Weapon you could summon two of these super Hydras for even more interesting play.Traven1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 Nephalem Stronghold! What about a map accessible stronghold for our characters? Customization options for gold and/or resources could include layout, presentation, or other benefits -- Nephalim Crucible- A structure that gathers power via Nephalem experience / Rift Completions? Once the Crucible is fully charged, it can be used to perhaps gain some kind of buff or maybe open a special encounter! Follower Adventures- Send followers on adventures to return with gold, resources, blood shards, or even a chance for legendaries? Chamber of Trials- Accessible zone from Stronghold; test your strength in a 3 part course where each stage can vary between a speed clear, endurance test, or dps race ect ect. Each floor / enemies being randomized Horadric Manufactorum- Usable device in Stronghold that exchanges resources (gold, mats, shards) and unaltered Legendaries to reproduce a new legendary of the same item type. Maybe this has some kind of hour / day use limit. Alter of Remembrance- Shrine dedicated to the lost (maybe customization unlockables to change how it looks?) - Provides a periodic shrine buff, exp well, or something akin to that? Speculum of the High Heavens- Peer into the looking glass to relive moments of history, as experienced by Angels of the High Heavens. Play as one of the Angels in a random scenario from Sanctuary history! I like this idea because it provides more activity for the game and offers more interactive insight into some of the history / lore of the world. It has the potential to even be like a mini campaign for each class! Obelisk of Terror- Similar concept. Play as one of the Evils of Hell in a darker, more sinister, campaign! Stronghold Crafting Stations - An additional unlock for the JC and Blacksmith within the Stronghold - Weekly scenarios made available by the JC to receive high ranking gems / gem upgrades maybe? Or a weekly scenario from the blacksmith to "reinforce" legendary item? (Make small stat improvements to items or something..?) Maybe also one for the enchanter that allows you to make one change to an item that is less random - For example being able choose what you want item to roll for, and then all 3 options are the affix you wanted, but still RNG numbers?? Just had some ideas and wanted to share them! If you don't like, I'm sorry. If you do, sweet! :)Traven0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 unique set idea I just thought this would be an interesting item concept after reading some of the discussions around set bonuses vs unique items, and that ppl often have to "sacrifice" the uniques they want to use in order to get the set bonuses they want/need for a particular build. The idea is pretty simple, you have a unique ring that gains set bonuses for each unique item you have equipped and its 'set bonuses' go all the way up to 12 pieces (this allows for 2H weapons). Basically if you want the full 'set' bonus for this unique item, you have to equip all unique items. you get the benefit of your main class set bonus, while also being able to run around in all the awesomely fun tools that D3 unique items provide. Rings would probably be the best option, which coincidently would make it an alternative to RRoG since while you could use RRoG with this new ring, any other unique ring would contribute the same amount of 'items' to the set bonuses so you dont lose anything by tossing the RRoG into the firery pits in the core of arreatAsmosis1 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 Witch Doctor + Meteor Wizard [Artwork Inc] Hey guys, I did this "totem" image piece by piece a while ago, and just decided to arrange the [Mojo looking] heads vertically like a totem. Each head has 3 sets of eyes and 3 mouths. You can match up different eyes and mouths to see a total of 9 faces on each...face (except the bottom one which has it's mouths covered by the fiery pillar, or flaming vomit, however you interpret it).. Maybe it could represent the 9 lives incarnated into some demigods that it is taboo for the WD to pay homage to, although possesses overwhelming, yet evil power (cliche much? Yerp) It's traditionally drawn, mainly inks on cartridge which I then messed with in Photoshop. When I had finished mauling it, it gave me the idea of 2 player set bonuses that could procc with unity, and in this instance, it would be a meteor totem (WD + Wiz) that threw down instead of a regular BBV from the WD, or meteor from the Wizard. Could be kinda cool giving an incentive for two character types to pair up that might not otherwise. Admittedly, that idea came second, and my original intention was to make a totem inspired by both Polynesian carvings and Diablo 3's Homunculus. View it here: http://oi61.tinypic.com/34owjmd.jpg Shrunk it, looks a bit dodgy, but I am done with it. Enjoy :)shapeshifteR0 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 I painted Tyrael What do you think ? http://tomcii.tumblr.com/post/109232568396 ( If you click on "Tomcii" then scroll down you'll also find other Blizzard Related paintings by me (: )TomCii1 Mar 6, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 new item idea Hi, I had an epic idea for something like a 6pc bonus, dh set. This isnt fully thought out but the 6th pc bonus would cast elemental arrow while strafing. Im sure it would lag like crazy but would seem like a t6 viable build. And maybe a ring that would gain you 2% armor per second while strafing. Thoughts? Suggestions? Criticism?omophogicGS0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Banner Suggestion Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has made this proposal-- What if we allowed players to carry the banners? I think it would look cool. It might create some visual issues such as seeing stuffs on the floor or targeting monsters. In order to resolve this issue, we could make the banners/flags invisible similar to making the Witch Doctors pets invisible. Feel free to share any ideas/inputs, I'd like some opinions about this topic :) Thanks, SteveSteveWtgxspq0 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 Basic Wizard 4 Piece Set Idea (Nothing Fancy) While i was thinking how to make the best out of the Tal Rasha Set i thought wouldn't it be nice to have Hydra's rise from the Meteor impact?! So the Basic idea of it is: - Gauntlet - Shoulder - Ring - Boots - Helmet (2): +500 Intelligence (3): After the Meteor impact 1 Hydra (2 with the Shower Rune) will rise and stay for 5 seconds. (NoRune Meteor: Basic Hydra, Shower Rune: 2 Blazing, Molten Impact: Molten Hydra etc. ) (4): Meteor now has the effect of every Rune. Adds a 20 second cooldown. Might be too powerful for a 4 piece Set. Every other that affects those two spells would synergize with this set. Like http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-grand-vizierBlackbeard0 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 valentine s2 video Hey guys let me know what you think of this d3 valentine video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvcZcRcXoA#t=24sirspankalot0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 new clan looking for players Hello everyone I have invested into a teamspeak server..looking for people to have fun. only requirement to join is to enjoy each other and have fun I have rented a teamspeak server want to go kinda hardi n s2 but no like Elitest in other clans..Casuals welcome please talk to me Conviction#1650.CoNVicTiOn1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 looking for one to run with im just looking for players to play with hmu if u want toGoNiiqp0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 Stash Improvement Idea I would like to see a system where it would be easier to trade between chars on your own account. Maybe have tabs in the stash where you can open up the inventory of your other chars and see/equip/unequip their equipment. Say I have a Wizard and I loot a good amulet. I am not sure if this amulet would work well on my Witch Doctor. I would have to put it in the stash, log out, change chars, log in and check. I would like to have the ability to check or change equipment on my other chars without having to log on/off. The second part is be able to equip the same item to multiple chars at the same time, instead of having to unequip/log off/log on/equip. Since you can only play one char at a time this seems like no big deal.Kodiak0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 The best clan in Europe is? Please give your shoot. Im looking in my main account for best clan europe, with best eqippment player, who know how to play like Gabyrnator. Thank u.Jigsaw0 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Blizzard Nursery Songs Because randomness happens. If you've any ideas, post em up :) The Blizzard Nursery Songs. World of Warcraft: I'm a little bearded dwarf Short and stout Here is mah hammer Here is mah stout. When I get a wee bit drunk Hear me shout Throw me over And see Orcs rout. Diablo: Twinkle twinkle little ring Wonder what deeps you will bring Hope you'll roll stats pretty high Oh well time to identify. Twinkle twinkle little ring C'mon RNG gimme good bling.NoelClover1 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 Some UI Suggestions I have been thinking about these ideas for quite sometimes and I think these are quite doable without putting too much strain on the system. Please forgive me if other people already suggested them. 1) There are so many items/spells or gems that specify the number of yards away from mobs that you have to be. Would it be great to have a circumference UI extending outward from your character marking distances like 15yd, 20yd, 35yd and 50yd around? And you can turn on and off the faded number or the distances of these circumferences. 2)I really like it if we can have the option of collapsing the chat-box entirely. When I kited monsters around and use hold+cast, I often clicked on ppl name in chat by mistake and it whispered ppl instead of doing what I intended to do. Kinda nooby, but if there's an option to collapse the chat , it really helps noob like me a lot. lol 3) When trying to complete greater rift and compete with time trials, we want to kill mobs and get to boss fast. But after a hard time getting to the boss after bad waves of monsters and you barely have 3 or 4 min to kill boss and it sux if this boss goes into hiding. haha Yeah, it doesn't happen often, but once in a while that kind of map happen and you're not sure whether the boss is behind or spawning up ahead. You lost at least 10 to 20 sec trying to find it, the kind of pressure you don't need. Please give us a straight up marking of Rift Guardian on the map whether it's in fog of war or behind us, so it gives us more time to fight it rather chasing around maps to find it. 4) I know there's an option that disable quick-join , but at certain time you forgot to use that and you started a greater rift anyway. If a friend join and he's not part of that greater rift instance, please implement a way to stop the follower from retreating because of the friend outside and don't beef up the monsters too, this really ruined time rift. I'm not sure about this 4th one cuz it has a lot of chances for exploit, I'm not sure if you can find a way to do this.Soyster0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Two Legendary Item Ideas. The inspiration for the two items comes from the near death properties of existing items and a desire to see this group expanded and made useful. Shi Mitzu's Haori When below 20-25% of max life all attacks are critical hits. Irontoe Mudsputters Gain up to 25% increased movement speed based on your percentage of life missing. Roger's Huge Stone Increase your Life per Second by up to 75–100% based on your missing Life. The new items name _________ undecided Gloves level 70 legendary property When below 20-25% life critical hit damage is set to 900% (yes it sets it to 900% it does not increase it by 900%) and then to tie this group of items together Name________ undecided Helm level 70 legendary property This item fully activates all other near death legendary properties of equipped items at the expense of 3000 armor and 300 to all resist. Theory Crafting Because this group of legendary items requires at the very least a helm, chest, and gloves to gain the max damage bonus. This group stands in opposition to many existing 4-6 piece sets and could perhaps eat up a percent or two of users who want to use something else.. Because the gloves and chest effectively set one's critical hit damage and chance to values higher than any other items can obtain and because they "set" to a value and do not increase off of other items. people can finally find a use for items that were previously useless without high critical hit damage/chance. What this means is, up to 12 additional primary properties that do not have to be dedicated to critical damage/chance and can instead go to tanking, resource management, or other damage amplifying properties. It also means either rubies or diamonds in weapons. In other words it offers a little more variety in itemization and therefore build.Dapperdanman1 Feb 2, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Calendar #8: Ferbruary 2015 Featuring the art of Muju and his epic wizard fan art. Just in time for the month of February. Hope you all like and I will see you this weekend for the weekend mobile. Art (C) Muju: http://muju.deviantart.com/art/Wizard-Frozen-Orb-439938513 Wizard & Diablo (C) Blizzard Calendar #8: February 2015 diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11512/title/calendar-238-february-2015/cat/510 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-8-February-2015-510215126 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/560572470194089985 Calendar #8: February 2015 - EU Style deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-8-February-2015-EU-Style-510216617 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/560572631091781634 Calendar Mobile #4: February 2015 diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11513/title/calendar-mobile-234-february-2015/cat/555 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-Mobile-4-February-2015-510217204 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/560573087666950144 Calendar Mobile #4: February 2015 - EU STyle deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-Mobile-4-February-2015-EU-Style-510221881 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/560573204276973569Holyknight0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 My music for second expansion (vision) Dear fans i had vision about upcoming expansion! i made new track :) My mission is share with all Diablomaniacs hehe https://soundcloud.com/delectricca/terminacja-ludzkosci my previous tracks: https://www.youtube.com/user/333diabolique/videos Answer please if you want hear more tracks from my own Sanctuary ;) Cheers! Wish you all bestshure3 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 Calendar #6 December 2014 in memory of KKG Posted On diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11440/title/calendar-236-december-2014/cat/510 deviantART: http://fav.me/d88kaxf twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/540238415997194240 EU Calendar: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-6-December-2014-EU-Style-498119504 This wallpaper is a special one this time guys. It's was made to honor the late Kevin Kanai Griffith (KKG) from Blizzard Entertainment who lost his battle with a rare cancer a little over a month and a half ago. So to my friends in blizzard sorry for your loss guys. They were making an artbook for him and now dedicated in his honor: KKG Artbook. Kevin Kanai Griffith 1982-2014 HK Art (C)Blizzard Santa Barbarian by Josh Tallman Tristram Tavern by unknown and touched up by me back in 2010 for the season. Christmas Lights Stock by Redheadstock ________________________________________________ Contributing Fan Art Watch writer for diablo.incgamers. Creator of the Fiery Runes Series for Diablo III & RoS. Celebrating 6 Years of Wallpapers and Runeweaving. Also known as the Runeweaver.Holyknight1 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Few suggestions. Hi, from start, i'd like to apologize for my english :) there might be some mistakes in this post. I play the game since it came out and lately i found some things i would love to be in game: 1) damage dealt to creatures - similiar to te gold counter next to resource ball. I'd really love this feature as its very usefull in modifying your character as of measure how good are you. There is simply to many properites with golden marker (not considered in calculated dmg in character window) 2) Sell all items - similiar to salvaging all rare or magical items. If someone has some other thoughts, pls post them below. Best regards - erererer0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Legendary Potions - Quality of Life Change Hello, I want to throw out there an idea that I had for a long time and I think would solve and improve the current issues regarding the utility of 'Normal Healing Potions' in the game at the moment. This should be a very easy hotfix for any patch. Since after hitting level 70 and looting a 'Legendary Potion', the role of 'Normal Healing Potion' becomes useless and always having to get rid of them by throwing them away from your stash or selling them to a vendor for an insignificant amount of gold can become a nuisance, I suggest that rather then 'Normal Healing Potions' being a waste of space in the inventory they should instead become charges for 'Legendary Potions'. A debatable aspect of this would be how the 'Normal Healing Potions' are stacked into charges and the limit of this charges. When buying or picking up 'Healing Potions' the 'Legendary Potions' may absorb up to 100 'Normal Healing Potions' and gain 100 charges. After the 'Legendary Potion' reached 100 charges the user will receive the 'Normal Healing Potions' again as normal in their inventory. A more simple approach would be that 'Legendary Potions' would have an unlimited number of charges and that the number of charges represents the number of 'Normal Healing Potions' in your inventory. This is up to the Game Design department. I believe this change would fit perfectly with the game designer's perspective of taking a completely useless item once you reach level 70 and loot a 'Legendary Potion' to finding a further use for it without affecting in any major way the current gameplay until level 70 and above. A beneficial aspect of this idea would be that when doing Greater Rifts the player would have to prepare before starting it by going to the vendor (from my own experience nobody ever visits the shop after level 70) to buy 'Healing Potions' to charge up their 'Legendary Potion'. This should make the user feel that Grater Rifts are not something you just go in and out of and that they require you to meticulously prepare for them, not only your character build in terms of abilities and gear, but even the little detail of having that extra utility and heal from the 'Legendary Potions' which can be vital in certain situations and should not be overlooked. Thank you for taking time to read this thread and I would love to see the D3 community's opinion about this. tl;dr In other words 'Legendary Potions' become dependent on 'Normal Healing Potions' to function. When the user has 0 'Normal Healing Potions' in their inventory the 'Legendary Potion' will have 0 charges and will not be able to be used. When the user acquires a 'Normal Healing Potion' he will receive 1 charge to his Legendary Potion and he will be able to use it 1 time. In the process the Normal Healing Potion is consumed and the user will have to loot/buy more Normal Healing Potions to charge up their Legendary Potions of choice.Juss0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Shared Instanced Towns Ever since the hype fell after D3 was released & additional modes/difficulties were introduced when finding a party (Seasonal, HC, Brawling, Rifts, T1-T6, etc), I've found it almost impossible to find anyone during a play session (especially in Seasonal Hardcore or anything not T6). Now this may be too far-fetched but I feel Blizzard should look into adding instanced towns (think Guild Wars 1) where you can interact & hangout with other players depending on what kind of character you created (Seasonal, Softcore, Hardcore). If Blizzard is worried about people spamming abilities to crash the server or drop the FPS for everyone, they could disable using abilities & create another area within the town (similar to the Inn) that is instanced where you can test out builds (a Training Grounds). They could also add an option to join a clan's instanced town so you can only hang out with people from your clan versus only knowing them or recognizing them from a scrollable roster (which detaches you from them in a way). Also, the PvP aspect of D3 right now is it's weakest point but people would even be more inclined to grab a couple people from town & jump into a brawl session just to have some fun (they could expand on this later & even create an arena area where you can watch others duel, possibly even betting on who wins with Gold). The games with the strongest communities are MMO's (Blizzard out of all gaming companies know this) & creating an environment where you can interact with people more frequently would strengthen the player-base. Of course this could be completely optional in your settings since some people DO enjoy this game as a single-player (like my brother), but even they would come around from time to time.HakTehPlånet0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Class Epics I have an idea for class epics for 2.1.3. It would fall under the Legendary Workshop and here is how it may work using using the monk as an example: 1: The player would have to collect a class specific artifacts from each act in campaign mode 2: The player then collects Ancient Legendary versions of all fist weapons for example. 3: The player turns in the collection of artifacts and weapons to the blacksmith and the blacksmith creates the epic At this point the player would be able to choose the the 6 best stats from all of the available weapons. Stats would not stack. The player could not choose 6, 1000 - 1400 holy damage stats for example. The player would choose the highest or desired damage element stat out of the 6 options. Then the player would choose the most desired secondary stat and so on. After all 6 stats were chosen the player would also be able to select any 2 legendary skills from the collection of weapons. The player would then select the transmog out of those available and the weapon would be created. This weapon would not be roll-able and could not have a gift used on it. It's transmog could not be changed in the future. Only one Epic could be created per character and it could not be used by any other character even on the same account. It would not have to be a weapon or monk specific. This could be done with spirit stones, shields, gloves, etc.. However, once one is created by that character that is it for that character. Any comments or suggestions?JDevC2 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Legendary Enchantress focus to see Veiled Just a tiny idea for an interesting lore-centered item. A focus for the Enchantress that shows Belial's Veiled serpents in their true form, through their disguises as guards. Would drop around level 30 so someone playing Act II for the very first time wouldn't be likely to find it and ruin the surprise, but higher-level players who have been through it several times might get a laugh, mix things up.fancyghost0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 2.1.2Demon hunter making of 50mil gold 20min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5Yi_S9IOIFallingxlove0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 A few ideas. So, with the current state of the game, everything comes down to a very linear style of gameplay. The only real dynamic to farming currently is you do bounties for rift fragments, then jumps straight into rifts which then lead into greater rifts. The only real exception is focus firing a Hellfire Amulet, which even then, just comes down to doing the same short and repetitive key warden farm routine. Farming different zones in adventure mode, doing the campaign, or just killing bosses have no rewards at all when compared to farming rifts. Assuming that farming rifts is the expected endgame, that's fine. But when rifts are that much better, there's really no point to doing anything else. So adding something to boss kills, story line completion, and regular farming that could have a similar reward like bounty bags would add a lot of variety without diminishing the benefits of farming greater rifts. As an example, killing a set amount of bosses would reward you with it's own cache, with it's own unique legendaries to give you a purpose of going out of your way to do it. Similar with farming monsters or completing the campaign. It could be a matter of personal opinion, but the points that I dip away from Diablo is when the game is mind-numbingly easy and repetitive. This happens frequently when I play, and I have a very linear path to farm, and the game is absurdly easy outside of greater rifts. It's great to take the set of gear you farmed over a gratuitous amount of time, and earned, to just destroy everything that gave you trouble before. But even at the start of season one, in a little over a week, the average player was already farming torment 6. So a few weeks down the line, the actual farming content is so easy people can just throw on their gold find set and make cheese out of it. Greater rifts with their tiered difficulties will always result in a new level that you cannot beat, that's cool. But when the other three quarters of the time that I'm farming, I'm just mentally afk as I steamroll torment 6, I can't help but wish there was more. Perhaps scaling all of the way up to torment 10, or something. A point that, even with endgame gear, doesn't end up becoming faceroll. Greater rifts are sort of supposed to be that point, where you can hit a new threshold each time you get improvements in your gear, but when a majority of my time is spent farming for gear in torment 6, I'd like a challenge for the reward. Considering ancient legendaries are already around the corner, the damage players are going to be doing will be so high that torment 6 will be the new torment 1. And adding new tiers of torment levels wouldn't even have a draw back. It takes nothing away from other players, and they have a new level of difficulty if they chose to push for it. A third, would be in regards to wanting classes to keep the abilities to make them feel epic to themselves. A lot of suggestions have already been spit out to make items like a belt that allows you teleport, etc. That would start to crush the walls that separate characters to make them unique, when you have a witch doctor using whirlwind or a crusader using disintegrate, suddenly things don't feel right. But why not make items that enable abilities that no other class has yet? Perhaps there are craftable legendaries, similar to the Hellfire Amulet, that would require you to kill each boss for a chance at their organs or a piece relative to them. With all 5 pieces, you could craft the legendary, which would roll with an ability available from 1 of the 5 bosses. Like Butcher's charge or heavy smash, Belial's breath ability from phase 3, Azmodan's falling corpses ability, Diablo's flame circle or fire breath beam, or Malthael's ability to summon two exorcists. They don't have be outrageous damage, just something worth using that would benefit all classes. It would give a purpose to still killing bosses after achieving max level, and having an additional optional ability would give an epic feel if you play a build that has a spot to fit it in. I have not spent a mess of time on any of these ideas to fine tune them, they were simply brainstormed. I am in no way posting this saying my ideas are great or should be implemented. If you agree with them in any way, or feel there would be a problem with them, please let me know your opinion.OmgSkylar1 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 17, 2015 Item Suggestion: Fire Chain Ring Hey mates, usually i don't participate in those item creation threads. But today i had a very nice idea while rifting with a friend: It would be damn cool to have a ring with the legendary affix "all wearers of this item are connected with fire chains". We have unity for soloplay, so it would be pretty nice to have an alternative which explicitly buffs multiplayer events. What do you think? Greetings and good loot!BattleBett1 Jan 17, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 new demon hunter patch 2.1.2 video maurders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7haw0iq0mAFallingxlove0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 new demon hunter patch 2.1.2 video maurders s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7haw0iq0mAFallingxlove0 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 2.1.2 Commentary (Vid) Hey guys, welcome to 2.1.2! Today I want to give you my feedback on the patch notes along with specific upcoming seasonal and non-seasonal content. In this video I briefly talk about the major changes, implications for certain gearing strategies (like no longer needing to use Toxin gem for Corrupted Angels due to their shield removal), and a few undocumented changes. Enjoy and be on the lookout for some cool build videos coming soon using Ancient items! - http://youtu.be/-2Rl6ujcU3k -Mikhail0 Jan 14, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Malthiel/Reaver/LichKing Hard to find a good spot to post this. Overwatch doesn't really have a forum set up yet; WoW doesn't have community creations; and Heroes gets kinda low traffic. Figure this is the best spot for it! Let me know what you think, Constructive critique is always welcome. http://masterpug13.deviantart.com/art/I-am-become-495498294Crow0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Diablo 3 canvas for sale, picture inside https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1011804035502174&set=p.1011804035502174&type=1&theater for a friend, contact Andrew Thornton if interested it's for sale hes an airbrush artist and looking to sell his D3 canvas! can airbrush or paint anything just pm him on facebook. thanksTrueLies1 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Diablo 3 canvas for sale, picture inside https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1011804035502174&set=p.1011804035502174&type=1&theater for a friend, contact Andrew Thornton if interested it's for sale hes an airbrush artist and looking to sell his D3 canvas! can airbrush or paint anything just pm him on facebook thanksTrueLies0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Calendar #7 January 2015 Calendar #7 January 2015 diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11484/title/calendar-237-january-2015/cat/510 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-7-January-2015-504907872 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/551857246809096192 EU Style: http://fav.me/d8cm4oc Mobile diablo.incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11485/title/calendar-mobile-233-january-2015/cat/555 deviantART: http://fav.me/d8cm3p8 Mobile EU: http://fav.me/d8cm5ws Featuring fan art by Phroilan Gardner (mirrored save for his signature). I was looking for a very nice wintery/snowy looking piece of art to go with the wintery theme with January and this was one of the first to come up during my search. This phenomenal piece of art was perfect for the setting of the calendar. I also changed the alchemy a little to give it a feeling like it was being burnt into the air behind the calendar. I personally love the overall feel of this and I hope you do too. Art (C) Phroilan Gardner Barbarian & Diablo (C) Blizzard ________________________________________________ Contributing Fan Art Watch writer for diablo.incgamers. Creator of the Fiery Runes Series for Diablo III & RoS. Celebrating 6 Years of Wallpapers and Runeweaving. Also known as the Runeweaver.Holyknight0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 The Wallpaper Art of 2014 Posted on: diablo,incgamers: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11480/title/the-wallpaper-art-of-2014/cat/510 deviantART: http://fav.me/d8c0kuz twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/550389627220406272 Featuring Art by Phroilan Gardner (left) and Wei Wang(right) and the many artists and fan artists that have allowed me share their works in my wallpaper art or a blend of official and and in-game art from D3 Reaper of Souls. With a grand total of 110 desktop wallpapers(not counting this one) and 45 mobile wallpapers; it was a rather busy year. A year where I felt that my style of wallpaper art improved and became more refined. On some pieces I broke out of the usual style and made new ones. (Valentines Day 2014). If anyone wants the background behind the collage of Kayne styled wallpapers I will have it available after Jan 1st. Enjoy guys and I will see you in 2015! HK All Art (C) Blizzard, The Artists and Fan Artists. Diablo 3 (C) Blizzard. ________________________________________________ Contributing Fan Art Watch writer for diablo.incgamers. Creator of the Fiery Runes Series for Diablo III & RoS. Celebrating 6 Years of Wallpapers and Runeweaving. Also known as the Runeweaver.Holyknight0 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 Legendary item idea - with improvised lore Item Name: Gaughan's Shame Item Type: Legendary Gloves Unique Properties: Guaranteed Trifecta One random primary Up to 15% elemental damage (any) CDR up to 10% Up to 20% damage to Elites Main stat etc... Secondary includes: Up to 8% chance to knockback on hit Up to 8% chance to stun on hit Up to 8% chance to freeze on hit Up to 8% chance (etc..) Story: Gaughan the Gifted, later to be known as Gaughan the Wicked, displayed a smithing genius never before observed in a mortal; and at such a young age. Years had passed since the disappearance of the young Prince Braughan, thought to have been heinously consumed in a blood-magic ritual by the council. When the realisation of his bastard son, Gaughan, came to be, immediately he was deemed omen to his father's death. Gaughan's hands were dismembered and tossed into his own cauldron of molten, meteor alloy, killing him in the process. Taken by camel-back into the desert sands, his broiled and plated hands were tossed into a stinging gale which whipped across the dunes, and moaned in what was later told to be the very cries of Gaughan himself from beyond the void. In weeks to come they were consumed from the inside out by Lacuni larvae, and the result was a pair of open tipped, meteorite gauntlets. As if by fate, Gaughan's Shame was imbued by a legendary desert eclipse known as Bythos that same lunar year.shapeshifteR0 Dec 31, 2014