Console Discussion

Apr 27, 2013 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Console Discussion forum! Please use this forum to discuss or ask questions about the console version of Diablo III. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728113106#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Apr 27, 2013
Aug 4 Console Hotfixes - [Updated: 08/04] Several hotfixes have been deployed to the Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As we know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this news, we've consolidated this news in one place for your convenience. These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued. Patch notes are denoted by the date on which they were applied. Last updated August 4, 2016 Fixed an issue where Energy Twisters cast for free by Etched Sigil would not despawn properly when produced by Arcane Torrent. (8/4) Fixed an issue where Mythic Rhythm would be consumed by Exploding Palms cast by the Uliana's 2-piece bonus. (8/2) Note: Mythic Rhythm should only apply to Spirit Spenders that are cast manually, not by items or set bonuses. The internal cooldown for gaining stacks for Chantodo’s Resolve now dynamically updates with your Attack Speed. (8/2) Dungeon of Firebird’s Finery Fixed an issue where players would not always get credit for igniting 20 enemies within 3 seconds. (8/2)Nevalistis1 Aug 4
Aug 2 Patch 2.4.2 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.4.2 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. This patch includes a variety of item and skill updates, including (but not limited to): General Developer Comments Especially in group play, players were finding that pulling monsters from extended ranges to a single point on the map and crowd controlling them onto that spot was the most effective strategy. Not only does this cause server performance issues, but it is a stagnant, non-interactive way to play. These changes are targeted at making crowd control more situational, ensuring that individual contributors in a group can add to the damage of the party more frequently. Gold rewards have been adjusted. The primary gold sink at the end-game is Empowered Rifts. We want to maintain a general ratio that when you are running Greater Rifts at a particular tier, you can empower approximately 1/3rd of them. Due to the rate at which gold rewards from Greater Rifts and empower costs were scaling it made the gold reward from Nephalem Rifts, Gilded Barons and The Vault feel insignificant by comparison. Lowering the growth rate of gold costs restores the relative value of these other activities while maintaining the ability to empower approximately 1/3rd of your Greater Rifts. New difficulty levels, Torment XI-XIII have been added to the game Gold rewards have been adjusted: Greater Rift 26 and up has been rescaled to a flat 3% increase per tier Torment VII-XIII has been changed to match Greater Rift reward scaling The cost to empower a Greater Rift has been reduced to match the new gold reward rate The amount of gold dropped by the Gilded Baron Treasure Goblin has been reduced Knockbacks now apply a flat 40% increase to crowd control resistances Monsters cannot be knocked back if they are over 65% crowd control resistant Powers that apply knockbacks continuously, such as Black Hole, can bypass this resistance if they already knocked a monster back successfully. These powers increase the crowd control resistance by 20% per knockback instead of 40% Item Updates Developer Comments With Blood Shards and Kanai’s Cube, the need for the Magic Find stat has diminished since the game’s original release. Replacing the Magic Find property with Resource Cost Reduction made sense. We expect the Topaz will hone some existing builds and open up possibilities for some new ones. In addition to being one of the least popular gems, Invigorating Gemstone had a mechanic that was simply unappealing to many players. Our goal with Legendary Gems is to supply unique tools that complement a build. A gem that increases your healing is truly invigorating! Socketing a Topaz into your helm will now provide Resource Cost Reduction rather than Magic Find. This grants the same percentage bonus as Cooldown Reduction and caps at 12.5% Bottomless Potion of Chaos New Legendary Potion Teleport to another location when used below 40% health Graphical and sound effects have been added to the teleport Added a camera smoothing effect to the teleport Invigorating Gemstone Has been redesigned Each hit done increases healing received by 1% for 5 seconds Stacks up to 10 times You are now immune to Crowd Control effects at Rank 25 Several existing class sets have been slightly adjusted or received bug fixes Several existing Legendary items have been redesigned or received new powers Old versions of these Legendary items found previous to this patch will not be automatically updated with redesigned or added powers, and will need to be found again to benefit from these changes Firebird's Finery (4) Set Bonus Has been redesigned Dealing Fire damage with one of your skills causes the enemy to take 1000% weapon damage as Fire for 3 seconds. This effect can be repeated a second and third time by different skills. If an enemy is burning due to three different skills simultaneously the enemy will Ignite, dealing 3000% weapon damage per second until they die (6) Set Bonus Has been redesigned Your damage is increased by 120% and damage taken reduced by 3% for each enemy that is Ignited. This effect can stack up to 20 times. You always receive the maximum bonus whenever a nearby Elite monster is Ignited. Skill Updates Developer Commments With a plethora of Hatred spending attacks available to the Demon Hunter we want to find a unique role for Spike Trap. The redesign gives players more control on where and when Spike Trap damage was done using a mechanic unique to it. Using a Hatred spender to detonate opens up the capabilities of Spike Trap by allowing players to time their damage just right. We’ve adjusted several skills which provide buffs to groups. Taken together, these changes should encourage players in groups to contribute damage to their party, while also encouraging a more healthy variety of group compositions. For more information on this change please see this forum thread. All classes have received skill updates or bug fixes. Campaign Mode The Skeleton King will now drop Leoric's Crown beginning at Level 5 Adventure Mode Developer Comments The experience rewards for the actual completion of a Nephalem Rift felt too low, reducing the feeling of accomplishment for defeating the Rift Guardian and closing the Rift. This change is aimed at ensuring that the bulk of your reward is earned upon completion. Infernal Machine drop rates have been adjusted: There is now a 50% chance for a machine to drop on Torment I increasing to 100% on Torment IV Torment levels V-XIII have an increasing chance for a second machine to drop Nephalem Rifts Greater Rift Keys are now guaranteed from any Nephalem Rift and increasing the difficulty now increases your chance of getting a second or third key Greater Rifts Some of the Experience earned in a Greater Rift has been shifted from killing monsters to the reward for closing the rift. The overall amount of Experience earned should be roughly the same User Interface Pylons in Nephalem Rifts now have unique minimap icons The Menagerist Goblin now has a unique minimap icon May all your adventures fare well, heroes. The armies of hell await you in the depths of Sanctuary and your bravery alone is all that holds them at bay. To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.Nevalistis0 Aug 2
Apr 26 Patch 2.4.1 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.4.1 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch includes a variety of item and skill updates, including (but not limited to): General Several new cosmetic items have been added for players to discover Several changes made to improve game performance Bug Fixes Fixed an issue that prevented Massacre bonus experience from being calculated correctly Item Updates Several existing class sets have received power redesigns or significant updates Several existing Legendary items have been redesigned or received new powers Old versions of these Legendary items found previous to this patch will not be automatically updated with redesigned or added powers, and will need to be found again to benefit from these changes. Several Legendary Gems have been updated or redesigned, including Bane of the Powerful Enforcer Gem of Efficacious Toxin Gogok of Swiftness Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver Moratorium Pain Enhancer Simplicity's Strength Taeguk Wreath of Lightning Zei's Stone of Vengeance Skill Updates All classes have received skill updates or bug fixes Nephalem Rift Updates Greater Rifts The amount of incoming damage in Greater Rift 70 and above has been reduced The amount of Experience granted in Greater Rift 70 and above has been reduced Both the cost required to empower and gold awarded by a Greater Rift above rank 70 has been reduced, but the ratio of gold earned to empower cost remains the same Adventure Mode Updates Bounties In the event both Act III and Act IV bounties are complete, the bonus act will now always be turned in first A Plague of Burrowers Significantly reduced Burrowers' health Set Dungeons Several Set Dungeons have had their objectives tuned, including Immortal King's Call The Legacy of Raekor Might of the Earth Wrath of the Wastes Armor of Akkhan Embodiment of the Marauder The Shadow's Mantle Unhallowed Essence Raiment of the Jade Harvester Delsere's Magnum Opus Firebird's Finery Bug Fixes Fixed an issue that caused Urshi to always introduce herself to players Fixed an issue that could, under certain conditions, prevent players from finishing a Set Dungeon Crafting Bug Fixes Fixed an issue that prevented the list of affixes available when an item was being enchanted from being updated dynamically Monsters A new type of Treasure Goblin has been spotted in Sanctuary, the Menagerist Goblin Pet attacks will now also break Primordial Scavengers' armor in the same way player attacks do The amount of gold dropped by Gilded Barons has been reduced The Merciless Witch Removed her shields in both the Realm of Regret and Realm of Fright Significantly increased her health in the Realm of Regret User Interface Added a Cosmetics category to the inventory user interface May all your adventures fare well, heroes. The armies of hell await you in the depths of Sanctuary and your bravery alone is all that holds them at bay. To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.Nevalistis0 Apr 26
Aug 25, 2015 Patch 2.3.0 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.3.0 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This patch includes a variety of item and content updates, including (but not limited to): New Feature: Kanai's Cube Kanai's Cube is a new artisan that offers a slew of new recipes to fully customize your items and catalogue your Legendary powers. These recipes are available to players immediately upon acquiring Kanai's Cube, although some are secret and won’t be visible until the player possesses the correct reagents. Some of the wondrous things you can do with Kanai’s Cube include: Extract Legendary Power: Destroy an item to add its Legendary power to your catalogue of collected powers. Once a power has been extracted, it can be equipped to your character without the need to equip the item. Players may have one Weapon, one Armor, and one Jewelry power equipped at a time. Players may only equip powers from items that their characters can normally equip and use. Reforge a Legendary Item: Completely re-rolls a Legendary item as though it had dropped for the first time. This includes any powers that may have been previously enchanted on the item. Note that reforged items may re-roll as either Ancient or non-Ancient, so reforge at your own discretion! Upgrade Rare Item: Upgrades the quality of a level 70 Rare item to Legendary. This item will roll as a randomized Legendary that shares that item's equipment type. Convert Set Item: Converts a Set item to a randomized piece of gear from the same Set. For example, if you convert a pair of Asheara's Finders, you could get Asheara's Custodian, Asheara's Pace, or Asheara's Ward in return. And More! To acquire Kanai's Cube, visit Zoltun Kulle in New Tristram, Hidden Camp, Bastion's Keep Stronghold, or The Survivor's Enclave in Adventure Mode. He'll be quite pleased to guide you on your way. To learn more about Kanai's Cube, click here. New Zone: The Ruins of Sescheron The frozen wasteland that is the Ruins of Sescheron are now open for exploration! Filled with new enemies, traps, and environmental hazards, you'll be able to explore the region and learn more about what befell the barbarians of Mount Arreat. Explore the Immortal Throne and obtain the ultimate treasure: Kanai's Cube. To learn more about The Ruins of Sescheron, click here. Item Updates 3 new sets have been added to the game. Seeker of the Light for Crusader, Uliana's Stratagem for Monk, and Spirit of Arachyr for Witch Doctor. Some of the existing sets have been redesigned, too. Changes made to a set bonus will retroactively be updated, so players will not need to find new versions of these sets in order to benefit from these changes. Added new Legendary items. A number of existing Legendary items have also been redesigned. Old versions of these Legendary items found previous to this patch will not be automatically updated with redesigned powers, and will need to be found again to benefit from these changes. Nephalem Rift Updates Nephalem Rifts no longer require Keystones The Realm of Trials has been removed from the game Generic Greater Rift Keystones now drop from Nephalem Rift Guardians, and can drop at any difficulty level Greater Rift tiers are now selected via a dropdown menu The maximum rift tier that can be selected is: Your previous best, or one tier higher than the highest Greater Rift you have successfully completed You may now only upgrade Legendary Gems if you complete a Greater Rift before time expires Adventure Mode Updates There will now only be 1 bonus act per game Completing a bonus act will now award an extra cache with that awards gold, bloodshards, and crafting materials Upon completing the bonus act, a new bonus act will be activated Horadric Caches and bonus caches now contain an act-specific crafting material Skill Updates All classes have received several skill updates. Crowd Control Updates Crowd Control mechanics have received an overhaul, and it is now generally more difficult to repeatedly control monsters. Good hunting and god speed, heroes. The armies of hell await you in the depths of Sanctuary and your bravery alone is all that holds them at bay. To update your game, please make sure you are signed in to either your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required to access this newest update.Grimiku0 Aug 25, 2015
2h link battle.net to xbox 360 to get item umm I cannot figure out how to link my xbox live diablo 3 account to battle.net for the free item. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks it says my account has been linked to xbox but when im in the game it still says I need to log in and link or create an account. Can I not get this item?Lonewolf9 2h
15h Help with solo builds, please. I'm just coming back after a few month break because of my wife being sick. Anyway, I have all classes to 70 and never really had a chance favorite class, I played around with them all. What I'm looking for are good builds for all the classes for solo play. If anyone could help me out, that would be appreciated. I wish us console players could make a profile like the pc players where we can show off our builds. So if you anyone could help me out with what gear they use and what abilities they use, I would be greatly in debted to you.TTrain3 15h
18h looking for group PS3 d3 PC vet looking for group on ps3...in act 3 normal (medium) now rolling WD psn Ziggyy---Ziggy21 18h
23h Can't connect to server PS4 after downloading the game I get an error message everytime i get to the main screen that says "error connecting to servers try again later" but it's been a couple days now with no change. The playstation people were useless but i also read that blizzard doesn't host the servers for diablo on consoles? i'm pulling my hair out here can anyone link me a thread for this or am i crazy?Edged2 23h
1d Console Play Your Way Build Hello Everybody. I play on the Xbox one and I was intrigued by the play your way thursday thing, but I've noticed that it seems only pc players can submit builds. I've actually tried one of the builds called "HappyFeet's Stone Age Barbarian" and have made minor tweaks as new stuff has come out (mainly adding Kanai's Cube powers cause that wasn't around when the build was submitted) and I was able to do T10 fairly quickly... on the Xbox one. I've since moved to a different barb build and wanted to post it to PYW but I was quite dismayed to find that you needed to post to that using your PC profile which I hardly ever use. I really hope I can get some feed back as to if this will change because some off those builds work on the console as well as the PC P.S. the new Barb build that I'm using is able to do T13 very easily and I was able to do a 60 greater rift with 8 min 54 seconds remaining so it is viable for those who at the very least want to be at max Torment difficulty. So, is anyone else interested in a Console Play Your Way or is there a way to have a Console section added to the Play Your Way? I ask because some builds don't really translate to the Console that well (Wave of Light Monk comes immediately to mind) and some do.Hardroad1 1d
1d How can i view my xbox one character online? I played D3 the other night for the first time on xbox one. This morning i created a battle.net account and linked my xbox live email. How can i view my character progress, etc..here on teh website? ThanksHugeLarry27 1d
1d Xbox One - Saved Data I recently played Van Helsing due to it being free (It's not that bad tbf!) and now a friend is getting D3 so I'm also getting it back after selling it, but I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer. I can't find my Saved Data as I have un-installed the game. Is there a way to see if I've deleted it? (I think I might have) If I were to delete my Saved Data, does this remove the stats from my "Game Hub" ?WildPants3 1d
1d Looking for Xbox 360 friends! Hey all just joined Diablo 3 RoH ultimate evil edition and I'm loving it,wish I would have tried this game awhile back. I'm just having one problem I can not find people online to play with, sometimes I get randoms that play one game then bounce! Lol maybe I just suck but im still learning! idk. I'm currently lvl 45 on my WD and 30 on my monk. Finished campaign and currently doing bounties. Diablo is hell of fun alone so can only imagin how much fun it will be with some friends! Add me GT <br/>l Trigas l the (l) is a lowercase L just incase.triga81 1d
1d xb1 players reply here looking for any of the remaining xb1 players in this forum. hoping to find some friends to play this game. gamertag is Dirt SequenceDirtSequence1 1d
1d PS4 Wings I had this game previously on PC when it first dropped and got the CE which gave me the sexy wings. Quit playing then came back on PS4 and didn't know until now wings existed for console?!? I play a Crusader and would love to have a set of wings flying! Can they be bought/traded and if so what is the exchange? Thanks all and feel free to add me. I normally play at night, central time. PSN: RobapanchiPrestonV16 1d
2d Wings Is there any way to aquire them?Figatree3 2d
2d Any way to obtain infernal pauldrons dlc on p I noticed that on xbox one that there is dlc that grants infernal pauldrons, extra character slots, and a pet. I am unable to find this dlc on the ps4 in which I play. Is there anyway to get this dlc on the ps4? Thanks in advance.Selar6 2d
2d How to get Cosmetic Pets on console? I just saw on the patch note Cosmetic Pets pick up gold now in 2.4 patch, but I can only find Cosmetic Pets as season reward. Does anyone know how I can get a cosmetic pet on PS4? Please share, thanks.VanityVow47 2d
3d Xbox360, looking for friends or help with gea I am a demon hunter, probably going m6 as I think it's the strongest? Got 4pc, and wolf companion chest, still need kridershot, marauders legs and gloves, and any other useful gear. If you want to party up, I'll be playing almost every single day, especially after 3pm central, but most days before that. Gamertag: HrellingSlvrFox0 3d
3d returning to diablo, help needed new char xbl gamertag: Dirt Sequence havent played since 360. no characters. need help boosting through from the start.DirtSequence2 3d
3d Experience Bonus Reduced I am wearing Cain's Destiny (3) +50% Born's Defiance (2) +20% Leoric's Crown (Flawless Royal Ruby) +82% Leoric's Signet +29% This adds up to 181%, yet in my Character Details my Bonus experience is listed as 18.1% in single player across multiple difficulties. Can someone explain this to me?Drizzt8931 3d
3d Can't start game up. After update. Offline. So where I live I do not have a reliable internet connection. Ive played this game for hundreds of hours party mode offline. So every couple months i go to a buddy's place to update the Console and the game, along with my other games. This time now, after I brought the console back home and tryed to play the game, It wants to troubleshoot my internet connection, soon as I start up the game. This is the only game that does this, Every other time I've updated the game it's been fine to play and start up without the internet connected. Have I just lost, my favourite party game to play with my family? Theres got to be something that can be done. I'm curious if anyone else has this problem, but I'll assume most of you guys have a solid internet connection unlike me lol.madman1291 3d
3d Looking for PS4 friends Looking to get as many PS4 Diablo 3 players as possible in my friends list. Feel free to add me ZionLion09CDRxBarker09455 3d
3d new ps4 ros player Hey Diablo peeps. I'm new to the on-line part of this game. I got multi lvl 70 chars and paragon lvl 106. No mic yet but within a few weeks I will have. Looking for legit players to stomp with. Also need help figuring out what to do from here. I mainly use barb for d2 love or wd. Anyways,need some friends. Add me up at psn name James Brady or kaladin784kaladin221 3d
3d Legit player wanted!!!! Im bored to not be able to try my build because everyone one shot everything....I can handle t13 and im looking for some peeps legit like me ....Psn : ScatoPalace just add me if you want to run anything leave me a litle msg and lets go !!! Im on Ps4!!!!ThunderCrote1 3d
3d non hacker players wanted. Sup peeps. So, the two people I invited from here were definitely not legit. Pure hack sauce. I just want a few people whom are not afraid to actually work for there achievements. I'm very new to ps4 online. Idk much at all about it, or if my gears good. Or what even to do from here. I could use some advice and a player to kill with. James Brady psn name or kaladin784. If you true to old school Diablo then plz. Add me. Or leave msg. And I'll add you. Thanks guys!kaladin221 3d
4d Need some help please guys! I bought D3 back for xbox one today as I've missed playing it and was wondering if someone could link me or something to the top builds for each class as i've noticed a lot has changed since i stopped playing months ago just so i know what i'm grinding/looking for. searched on youtube for builds but they all like from a year ago :D ThanksKDsweets1 4d
4d PC D3 Player Now Playing On PS4 Whats up I have had D3 since release for PC an had it for 360 Now I got it for my PS4 I am looking 4 None hacked friends to come an have fun send me a message PSN Rogundeade TYRogundeade1 4d
4d Kanai's Cube and Season system for PS3? Hello everyone in this great community, I want to see season system and Kanai's cube in ps3 console; but the question is "when will it happen?".Cobretti8718 4d
4d need legit players(ps4) Hi my name is Silent1980! I'm looking for players to roll whit,that are hax free! Currently playing DH/Monk! If you need to be power level I can do that for ya too. Psn:Silent1980 Twitch:silenthero500SilentHero0 4d
4d New to PS4 Diablo III: ROS LF Friends Hello, wife and I are new to PS4 in general so we are looking for some friends to chill with. PSN: Jollygreenjerk I have a 70 Barb atm Wife has a 70 DHFigatree0 4d
4d New PS4 player Hey, good morning people. I am a brand new player to Diablo 3 : ROS and I'm just seeking some cool friends to roll with. I just bought the game a day ago and I am a fresh 70 and I'll have story mode completed by this evening after work. . I'm still trying to figure out how the gear drops and such works but I'll guess I will figure that out as time goes on. Lol. Anyways. If your interested in rolling with a newb feel free to add me. ;) PSN : Akademikz__ (2 underscores)Sh0ckd12 4d
5d Betrayer Wings not available on PS4? I'm a bit confused. I'm a long time WoW and Diablo player. I was excited for the Betrayer Wings, but it seems like I cannot get them unless I play D3 on PC. I prefer the game on the console. I bought the Digital Delux edition of Legion specifically for the extras, because I play other Blizz games. It seems pretty unfair that I pay the extra money for extra items, and then can't even get them. Maybe it would be better if they specified those items are available on PC only. Can we get a fix for this Blizz, or at least something special for console players? I'm annoyed.ZombiiMommii2 5d
5d Where did console trading forums go? had a post up there for an ancient deathwish, was talking to another player, but the thread doesn't exist anymore... I remember Nev saying that they were going to consolidate some of the forums a few weeks back, but can't remember the specifics. Has the the trading console forums been moved to a sub forum elsewhere on the board? Davemrtheoden6 5d
5d 2.4 Ancient Augmentation If you didnt know, check your Cube, go down all the way, boom You need an Ancient Item, a Legendary Gem level 30 for weapons, 40 for Amulet/Rings(?) and 50 for Equipments and 3 Colored gems, cant use White ones though If you already know, tell me what you did so far Been only able to use one level 50 gem to augment a wand for my wiz Got +350 int, which is pretty low in my opinion, got little damage increase, need to try on equipments and rings yet Tell me what you guys got for research purposeKurou105 5d
5d LF Xbox One Friends Gt NLightsOGK Almost level 50 justbeat act v hmu on everyday.AquaMorph3 5d
5d Xbox360 to PS4 file export and import I feel like I am yelling into the wind and that no-one will care about this issue as the GM have basically told me only a developer can fix this and he has no way of helping. Anyway I have purchased Diablo 3 for PC as well as original console release on 360 and ROS on 360 and now for the PS4. I originally bought ROS for the 360 because it was advertised that I would be able to move the save file to PS4 when I got one. I have invested well over 100 hours of gameplay on top of the over $200 on different versions and now that I have a group of friends on PS4 that want to play I can't import my file.... I contacted support and was told the only thing I could do is post on the forums. I would like for there to be a case by case way for this to continue happening or for the service to be reinstated as it was something that was advertise originally and terminated without informing current account holders. I guess its all my fault for having a job and a real life and moving cross country after 16 years of military service and 7 deployments. I should have been checking battle.net everyday to see if an advertised service was going to be cancelled. I would appreciate it if a developer could contact me even if its to basically tell me to start over on my PS4. Thanks again Blizz for trashing hours of my life playing your games!ZarEntreri12 5d
6d PS4 Legit Players Community (How to Join) I realize there might be a number of groups out there, but finding them is going to be difficult since SONY didn't put a "search" feature like we suggested in the beta of this update, but here's how to join one, or rather, the one I created :D ** Note: By legit players, I mean no mod'd gear (obv), and no 10,000 paragon. I realize that playing in pub games, and someone might join with a mod'd out Gem of Ease, kill a few mobs, and all of a sudden you're 5-6k Paragon. Sh*t happens, so that's ok with me, but make sure people you want to join up on in the group have no problems with it. ** Due to an overwhelming response, I can't take anymore friend requests. my list takes forever to load up now :) You can leave your PSN here, and I'll send invites out OR: - Go on "Friends" - Search > (my PSN) iAvernus > Press X on my name > go on my profile - Scroll down on the left side, you'll see "Communities" - Press X on "Diablo 3: Legit Players Community" Easy. Now you'll be able to play with non cheaters, without fear. This group would be heavily moderated against modders. Feel free to invite friends. Have fun, hope to see you soon! **Sometimes I won't be able to add you guys immediately, but I will add you, no worries :)** Over 1100 members now! *** Please save your character AT LEAST once a week to a flash drive or whatever device you have. That way, in case you land in a group with some trolls, you can just close application, and reload your character. ***iAvernus282 6d
6d Kanai's cube isn't working anymore? (PS4) Hi I'm just curious about the Kanai's cube on PS4 if they removed it from the game? I've talked to Khule and went to the Barbarian throne and nothing comes up. Did I miss anything or they changed/completely removed from the game? ThanksGee1 6d
Sep 21 Launch Error 0E4DDBFE-181D-46F3-BAF8-968F5D7F1C70 I recently downloaded Diablo 3 and played for a few hours. When I tried to play a couple hours later, I got this error. I uninstalled Battlenet and Diablo 3 and re-downloaded them both but have the same issue. Anyone know how to fix this?Kirby1 Sep 21
Sep 21 Does anybody use Evade (right stick)? As title says, is there any good use for the right stick?syskow7 Sep 21
Sep 21 Legit Xbox One players Add me or leave your gamertag below if you play legit and are looking to add friends. My gamertag is shippedmypants.doggoneitsdj302 Sep 21
Sep 21 Deco pet functionality Wondering if there was enough interest or call for a possible upgrade to the deco pets to pick up crafting items such as deaths breaths and things too, not just gold. Interested in hearing others thoughts on this.Jaemus0 Sep 21
Sep 21 PS4 Hackers - Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Hackers are literally killing this game for console. Why can't blizzard come up with a fix for it? Why can't they migrate all of our champion info off of the console and on to their servers? Is it really that difficult of a thing to do? Common Blizzard... Do something for !@#$s sake. You're letting your own game die because of this bull!@#$.MuzikAddikt13 Sep 21
Sep 20 Greater Rift Tips Hi there, we already have some topics about how console players are behind PC players, now I would like to create a topic about tips, specifically greater rifting on console. Everybody could share his/her ideas here, what to change in PC meta builds, what tricks to use in the rifts, etc. Let me start it: since NG bonus is lost on death, meaning your damage is cut in half right away, I am more successful with hardcore-like equipment and skills also on softcore toons (in fact, I have softcore only). Also I found a lot of help in Nemesis Bracers, because of the lower monster density. For PC metas it is suggested only for speedruns, on console it seems to be some more levels higher GR.syskow10 Sep 20
Sep 19 Graw still not spawning on consoles. So did blizzard actually do anything about the missing cosmetic items on the consoles? I'm sure we have farmed for them just as much as our pc counterparts, so it'd be pretty weak if they didn't get fixed for us.Dalmon22 Sep 19
Sep 19 LF xbox one power leveling group aiming for level 70 on every character so I'm looking for a group of people to party with to make it go faster. add me up sleepiestkitty and we can get rolling asapTIBB1 Sep 19
Sep 19 (360) game always crash at same place This is my 4th disc of diablo 3 and the game crash at the same loading screen just after we met the jeweler. Can't intall it to my hd, said that all the 4 disc is not readable.... so im stuck at act 2. ps all of my disc are in perfect shape and one of them is brand new. HELPP ME!!UnicornBrain1 Sep 19
Sep 18 PC account on PS3 / PS4? People probably have already asked this but I can't seem to find it anywhere. When D3 is released on the PS3 / PS4, Can I use my D3 PC account on the PS3 / PS4?Farbezma75 Sep 18
Sep 17 [Question] Region - R1, R2 and R3 Hi! I'm playing on my NA account on my PS4 but we only have R2 and R3 here at the local store. My question are: 1. Are there any difference between the 3? 2. If I buy R2, can I play on the NA server?AverageRon0 Sep 17