Berate the Wizard above you.

Wizard
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
09/20/2013 11:18 AMPosted by ChangBooster
RV, your posts make about as much sense as watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 backwards while listening to Tibetan throat singing CDs while being comepletely encased in lime Jell-o.

If someone offered that experience to me, I don't think I would decline...
My favorite quotes in this thread:

09/20/2013 09:13 AMPosted by dolynick
You might as well be throwing pillows at everything.

^rofl

09/20/2013 07:51 AMPosted by MrDuMa
No wonder your named her Fellatia... it sucks d!ck.

09/20/2013 09:22 AMPosted by yodatoy
-crooked wand

09/20/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Colossus
Vanishing dye on your fem-wiz tal chest? Can you play SNS 1-handed?

09/20/2013 10:41 AMPosted by MrDuMa
RV's Engrish is better than your raps.

@ChangBoosterYou are ugly

By the way, you guys all have K-Mart gear.
Your wiz is so bad I didn't Bother too look at your profile
You're running GC and UA? That's about as smart as punching yourself in the nuts while looking at pr0n_.
@Wharrgarbl
Tasker and Theo? You're a sprinkler dog... what the hell do you know?
Damn you RL making me miss out fun and exciting threads that are right up my alley.

@MrDuMa- Really bro the self found version of my wizard is better than the crap you are peddling.

@Piehole- Way suck up for the green only to realize you fail at this game. PLVL 99 HA.

@Yodatoy- How are you going to beat the expansion with no AH and no game skills?

@Melkor- If you could play Diablo as well as you rap you might be able to clear normal mode on your own.

@FloMaxx- You name yourself after your father in laws pee drugs, Come on Man. You also have the speed, whit, and charm of a three toed sloth

@Jenpeezy- Stop trying to sweet tlk the demons and start hitting like a man, otherwise get back in the kitchen and make me some pie.

Miss all of you.
MrDuMA

Tekk and I are seriously thinking about revoking your Meteor Club membership due to excessive use of Energy Armor! and then logging out Buffed to boot....
GCanum,

Leave MrDuMA alone. He's Austrasian so he's pretty confused half the time anyways.

Besides... I've pooped bigger than the meteors you usually throw.

-dolynick
This is a terrible thread. I'm ashamed of you wizards. How could you do this to each other? Some of you can't even gear properly to begin with and now you're all berating each other? It's completely lose-lose. I expected better from many of you. Way to demotivate your fellows and destroy the foundation that we built in the past year.

SHAME.
Twitter: @Jaetch
This is a terrible thread. I'm ashamed of you wizards. How could you do this to each other? Some of you can't even gear properly to begin with and now you're all berating each other? It's completely lose-lose. I expected better from many of you. Way to demotivate your fellows and destroy the foundation that we built in the past year.

SHAME.
Twitter: @Jaetch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKbb7eLLcLQ

Coldblooded
Jaetch,

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

Your posts even show up in troll green these days.

Suikoden,

Baldur's Gate was 15 years ago. Time to move on and get with the times.

Also, Echoing Fury is a terrible weapon. You should be ashamed of yourself for using one. You shame the title of Wizard with every fear proc.

-dolynick
doly... don't make me laugh bro L2gear
Amos, you noob. Everyone knows that you need int on that windforce to make it viable, screw the socket. And 12% movespeed? How are you supposed to be disruptive when you are as slow as a snail?
panda just made me laugh
You make me laugh every time you join because u missing chance to blind on any item.
Your lucky Robdawg, Had to delete that last one. Didnt wanna get banned from forums again after i claimed to have picked up a chick i met in general chat. Thing is....have you %!#%%%@@@?
Found this classic Melkor pic buried deep on his old Myspace.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_malulnuNEB1qfiubf.jpg

JenPeezy has the only wizard where the "9" key doesn't say "Let's do this!." Instead is asks, "Do these Innas make my butt look fat?"

How is that Amos and MrDuMa have a native 75% chance to herd sheep?
3% Crit Lacuni? Lulz. Your monk is a better wizard. Go hang out with Jay Wilson.
Cut the BS Randalar, we all know thats you Jay. Come back and make loot 2.0 into loot poo.0