Top legit dps players on console

Console Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Hit 208k with my Wiz last night, no Chantodoes of Tals or anything great like that. Working on it though :-)
My barb is currently at 197k, 8k, 65k. My dh is aprox 230k, 4k, 70k. Always torn between which I should play on now that they're so close stat wise.
Sounds like I need to buff up my dh though, you guys Cray with 400-500k+ dps
450k dps unbuffed Wizard....
Update: in full dps gear, 702k unbuffed barbarian 68k Hp, 736k no SS or steady aim DH 81k Hp, 689k unbuffed monk 60.3k Hp. 100% legit.

Stat rolls are ridiculous on console... I honestly think a full trifecta perfect barb could hit the 800k mark unbuffed.
so to achieve this sort of dps what am I looking at in terms of weapon damage. As a guide?

I have a 1600 dps Faithful memory 2h sword and just found a 1400 1h Skycutter. I have no idea where they rate on console.
254dps 3k/ 64k with doctor here lol . Loneley out here, still grinding for zunimassa, damn I love this game
my monk has 250k dps unbuffed. 490 all resist and 70k hp.

I don't know how you guys are getting up to 500k without being a glass cannon. You need like 5% lifesteal and 500+ all resist to do well on m5 as a monk. I can do it, but some elite groups wipe me. i stick to m1-3 runs for now until i break 350k dps and keep my same armor/res/hp
I'm loving console. I went from 144k DPS on my barb (paragon 19) to 276k dps in the last two days. Now playing M2 and crushing. It's so nice to find upgrades.

I swear to god that Blizzard loves the Barb though. My poor WD gained the first 15 levels of paragon and is stuck at 140k DPS and can't find an upgrade. My barb gains 4 levels of paragon and doubles his DPS. LOL!!!

RNG is gonna RNG
Blizzard <3 Barbs
all of these people with 500k + dps.. do you all have your resist over 500? I am just curious. how do you do on ubers? does it not matter if you have 5% lifesteal or more with that dps?
617K unbuffed
Barbarian paragon 43
Danimals, I always keep at least 680 in all resists 750+ arcane resist on barb. I only sacrifice 20k-30k dps for extra Hp when doing ubers, but between monk stuns + 70%+ dodge, DH gloom + RF & Barbs 9% LS with 9.7k armor & HoTA, I rarely have any deaths on ubers unless siege picks me up inside a tornado.
100% self found here and the barb just broke 600k dps.

622k dps
25 ms
450-500 ar
6% life steal (3 belt 3 wep) and brawler for passive
8500 armor
56k life

Also have a 550k dps setup with 85k life duel leech and more res.

It is nearly impossible to push higher with our trades at this point.
Para 51 ATM.

I think of I were to theory craft and trade worh a few friends legit gear it be tipping 800 without a doubt.

Might use a different barb for that though since I want to keep this one 100% no trades and purist.
I did find my gear and I did trade to get a better gear on my heores ...that is a part from the game isn't it ?

Anyways I got 4 characters all legit ( most are self found items, rest I traded to get them)
-Monk 752 k unbuffed
- Demon hunter 912k
-Wizard 800k unbuffed
-Barb 816k unbuffed

No stats where moded no items where moded all items are legit but not all are self found.

Please add me on PSN:Satoof_Awni
I did find my gear and I did trade to get a better gear on my heores ...that is a part from the game isn't it ?

Anyways I got 4 characters all legit ( most are self found items, rest I traded to get them)
-Monk 752 k unbuffed
- Demon hunter 912k
-Wizard 800k unbuffed
-Barb 816k unbuffed

No stats where moded no items where moded all items are legit but not all are self found.

Oh no don't get the idea im downing those who trade for upgrades. I just set a personal goal to reach the highest dps i could without any trades.

The only real piece that would dbe a huge upgrade on me that evades the !@#$ out of me is a pride belt, which would be like 50+k dps lol, a damn shame i can't find one though.

Im going to build a barb with traded gear too to see what dps is possible to achieve. Ill add you up.
09/30/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Baphom3t87
254dps 3k/ 64k with doctor here lol . Loneley out here, still grinding for zunimassa, damn I love this game

Iam 295k /4,3k / 75k Wd. If you want we can make some trede. Im on ps3 psnid same like here
been farming whimsy a lot
...legitly.

This is my new favorite word.
my monk has 250k dps unbuffed. 490 all resist and 70k hp.

I don't know how you guys are getting up to 500k without being a glass cannon. You need like 5% lifesteal and 500+ all resist to do well on m5 as a monk. I can do it, but some elite groups wipe me. i stick to m1-3 runs for now until i break 350k dps and keep my same armor/res/hp

DPS is relative term. Some classes can kill faster with much lower dps, depends on class and skill usage. Some classes can pad numbers with Sharpshooter etc..

Don't sweat it as a monk, as monks tend to blow stuff up with lower numbers even faster.
monk parangon 74

unbuff

486k dps
88k vita
ias 3.04 left / 2.82 right
47.5% crit c
551% crit d
around 450 @resi
5.80% LL

Edit: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10137393849
items trade/looking for

-Monk 752 k unbuffed
- Demon hunter 912k
-Wizard 800k unbuffed
-Barb 816k unbuffed

traded/duped is not legit sorry. 100% self found is the only legit.

500k dps barb tank with +55% elite damage, 100% legit. none of this 99% legit bs.