Advanced groupfarm for experience guide

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
I thought i was doing good. Just made a barb two days ago and para 44. I run same route but my gear was cheap. No sense in investing a ton when all will be worthless.

Axe 3m
EF 2m
Boots 500K
Innas from stash
Litany 16m
Rare ring from wiz
IK belt 700K
Gloves 6m
Chest 1m
Ammy crafted
bracers crafted
viles 250K
Helm 900k
Gems from stash.

All told about 30 million invested in my barb and i do mp 7 solo MP10 with my other leveling friends.
I thought i was doing good. Just made a barb two days ago and para 44. I run same route but my gear was cheap. No sense in investing a ton when all will be worthless.

Axe 3m
EF 2m
Boots 500K
Innas from stash
Litany 16m
Rare ring from wiz
IK belt 700K
Gloves 6m
Chest 1m
Ammy crafted
bracers crafted
viles 250K
Helm 900k
Gems from stash.

All told about 30 million invested in my barb and i do mp 7 solo MP10 with my other leveling friends.

@Aimless

I found IK helm, if u interest just add me in game (free no gold)

180 Streng,
75 AR
slot
etc
Since the servers here in Europe have been lagging close to a week now, i have been forced to play single player..

In one of these games i wanted to check my inventory stats while playing, and there was something that caught my eye..

http://i.imgur.com/pjDd5SN.jpg

Coincidence ? I think not =)
Since the servers here in Europe have been lagging close to a week now, i have been forced to play single player..

In one of these games i wanted to check my inventory stats while playing, and there was something that caught my eye..

if i come to euro server, want to be friendly and donate some gold :D

and all those de, no rare shoulder?

I see at least 4 slots of IAS. You don't go with chaz/zylog low aps style?

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-9p6pa

17 Ticks / 1.67 aps.

Too this day, ive seen very few that rend harder then me :)

17 Ticks / 1.67 aps.

4.44 mil crit rend, I'd say he doesn't need to drop ias for other stats.
Well I´ve played with Heroman, Rob, Zeratul and later tiiitou34 yesterday and what we did is restart the game every time we caught a lagging server / ip / whatever. Most of the time, you´ll notice the latency increase pretty much right away. My very rough estimate is 1 in around 4-5 games and that´s "bearable".

Of course, my latency record was 3150 last time I played with Det0x a few days ago :p
Try picking up a legendary drop with that hahaha.

Anyway, the most annyoing thing for me is the difference in exp gain when I play my Barb in a party and when I solo level my Wizard and Demon Hunter (we have got to make those classes useful for mass paragon leveling as well somehow, but Blizzard running is far from Rend running lol). Yesterday I gained over a billion exp in one evening (3.5 hours) and I´d need triple that time with my other characters.

I´m actually afraid that the devs are going to do something very evil and limit the number of characters whose experience will be calced towards paragon 2.0, because the Barb leveling craziness going on right now is ridiculous (Rob achieved p100 in 33:07 yesterday, for example).

Let´s say they take into account the 2 highest paragon levels of each class. Why? Because they will only have to put together the experience for 2.0 once and afterwards it´s account-wide. Do you understand what I mean?
Yeah, it's particularly painful going from rend barb to DH. I was previously alternating between barb, WD and DH, but now that the first two are P100 I'm not getting as much motivation to log in to level the DH since it's so much slower.

17 Ticks / 1.67 aps.

4.44 mil crit rend, I'd say he doesn't need to drop ias for other stats.

But...but...he could have so much more strength in the bracers and ring :p

Otherwise yeah...typical det0x gear..jack of all trades and master of all.

Except that hellfire ring. Seems like he always only does ubers with zero nv stacks.
@ silverfire

But...but...he could have so much more strength in the bracers and ring :p

If i were to change bracers, i would also need to change pants for the movespeed..

Perfect Innas: 100str + 62x2 from gems = 224 str
Perfect crafted bracer: 320 str

Total 224+320 = 544 str

And the combo i currently use.

My depth diggers: 288 + 62x2 from gems = 412 str
My lacuni prowlers: 185 str

Total 412+185= 597 str

And ive seen few rings that can match the balanced stats from my rare ring, except diablogirl's one.. :)

Except that hellfire ring. Seems like he always only does ubers with zero nv stacks.

The Hellfire ring aint that bad..

It actually have a hidden min damage roll, making it:

61-60 damage
198 str
5% critical hit chance

If i could change the regen roll with a critical hit damage roll, it would be a pretty sick ring for ww/rend.

Its the highest dps one i got, out of the few hundreds ive crafted.

Now if i could get my hands on this amulet, then we would be talking :)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/32677289
Take me with you on your next run so i can erm research this yes research....
@det0x need your help power leveling my EU barb. I do also take gold donations in case you are wondering. :)
Guys add me pls.
Namzug#1194

My barb's stats are:
Id: Namzug#1194
My buffed damage is 469k with a skorn, vs 400k DW.

Sometimes I drop that to 420 and 380 or so when I'm lagging abit.
Please someone anyone, add me for a run. its boring facerolling all by myself D=

Great video/guide Det0x!

I've also done some test myself, this is something you might want to include, (I have hellfire ring + a ruby in my help); I did this run in mp8 and got about 40m exp in 30 mins. (With the stacks)

Then I ran mp10 without stacks (I went straight to festering woods), and I got 40m exp in around 20-30 mins.

So Mp10 exp is > Mp8 exp + 5 stacks.

Hopefully that info is useful is someway to anyone out there
Namzug, are you sure you're doing the runs right? Your numbers are on par for a budget demon hunter farming MP1, barbs running this build should be scoring much better. For instance, a 5 mil barb set could probably get 90 mil xp in 30 minutes if you know the run and the build well.
Greetings Fellow Barbs!!

I've been away from game for many months. Just came back yesterday and saw this thread. Enjoyed the videos. Well done!

I have a question. Why don't you incorporate the Weeping Hollow into this run? If WD's can cause triple spawn from the Mother Zombies in the crypt, wouldn't it cause this in the hollow as well? The hollow is pretty dense as well. I would think a WD/Locust would be insane in that field, no?
10/10/2013 11:48 AMPosted by zylog
Namzug, are you sure you're doing the runs right? Your numbers are on par for a budget demon hunter farming MP1, barbs running this build should be scoring much better. For instance, a 5 mil barb set could probably get 90 mil xp in 30 minutes if you know the run and the build well.

Ill have to double check my numbers then.. I did everything in my head. But I got my main point/idea across.. Thanks for the heads up in numbers though, Ill see if I'm doing anything wrong
add me to do runs like this. apple#2694

260k unbuffed ww barb, 400k buffed.
10/10/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Namzug

Ill have to double check my numbers then.. I did everything in my head. But I got my main point/idea across.. Thanks for the heads up in numbers though, Ill see if I'm doing anything wrong

Well, these things are very individual to your gear level. For instance, I'd say FoM yields about 180-220 mil xp/h if you go straight to it as demonstrated here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309300922?page=4

What you have to do is weigh the benefit of of the bonus multiplicative XP from getting stacks versus the time cost of finding and killing the elites, during which you'll be getting less XP. Since I don't kill elites as fast as Detox, for myself I find that it's better to get only 1-3 stacks from a quick loop through Festering. However, this really depends on your individual gear or that of your allies.

@Corgon Weeping Hollow has great density but the XP of the mobs is really low. If you measure you XP/hour for the run before you do it, and compare it to the XP/hour after completing WH, you'll find that it drops, meaning it is more efficient to start a complete new game, get stacks again and do FoM/Decaying Crypts instead of adding on WH to the end.
Well I´ve played with Heroman, Rob, Zeratul and later tiiitou34 yesterday and what we did is restart the game every time we caught a lagging server / ip / whatever. Most of the time, you´ll notice the latency increase pretty much right away. My very rough estimate is 1 in around 4-5 games and that´s "bearable".

Of course, my latency record was 3150 last time I played with Det0x a few days ago :p
Try picking up a legendary drop with that hahaha.

Anyway, the most annyoing thing for me is the difference in exp gain when I play my Barb in a party and when I solo level my Wizard and Demon Hunter (we have got to make those classes useful for mass paragon leveling as well somehow, but Blizzard running is far from Rend running lol). Yesterday I gained over a billion exp in one evening (3.5 hours) and I´d need triple that time with my other characters.

I´m actually afraid that the devs are going to do something very evil and limit the number of characters whose experience will be calced towards paragon 2.0, because the Barb leveling craziness going on right now is ridiculous (Rob achieved p100 in 33:07 yesterday, for example).

Let´s say they take into account the 2 highest paragon levels of each class. Why? Because they will only have to put together the experience for 2.0 once and afterwards it´s account-wide. Do you understand what I mean?

I understand what you mean Nubtro. I seriously doubt that Blizz would pull that dirty of a trick on its player base given what the blues have posted. The only class I play is barb...why should I be penalized for playing the class I enjoy the most? I didn't make the game and I didn't decide which class could farm the fastest...I just happen to play (exclusively) the class that currently rocks....if I'm cheated out of paragon points I'll get over it, but the backlash would ignite the forums.