Inna's Temperance?

Barbarian
Should i pick up the inna's temperance ? or is there another pair of pants i should get?
too late I guess, but you probably should have gone double vit innas :/ HP way too low bud... keep farmin!!
Yeah, too late, but for HOTA build Depth Diggers does more damage than Inna's pants, Inna's is good for paper dps though.
09/25/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Kirishima
Yeah, too late, but for HOTA build Depth Diggers does more damage than Inna's pants, Inna's is good for paper dps though.

Inna's help you reach the next breakpoint and 24% movement speed in the most efficient way possible by allowing you to ditch lacunis for high str/vit/ar/cc crafted bracers.
Well it's cheap because of auction house itemization, but even a 321 str 6 cc crafted bracer will have less paper dps than a high str cc lacuni, and a high str 9/6 lacuni has almost 6k dps over the top crafted bracer possible.

If we are talking about top rolls, high str lacuni/depth diggers will outdo crafted + inna's in overall dps.

Crafted bracer/inna's has a possibility of having higher ehp if bracer can roll 70+ all res and vitality, although it's a total crap shoot there. I've crafted almost 3,000 bracers and I haven't rolled 300 str 6cc with vit/all res, so I ditched the crafted bracer + inna's for a cheap DD/lacuni combo, which only cost me about 400 mil combined. I've spend almost 450 mil just crafting bracers and couldn't even get it to roll all res + vita, so rng killed me and I gave up and went the AH route.
09/25/2013 11:14 PMPosted by Kirishima
even a 321 str 6 cc crafted bracer will have less paper dps than a high str cc lacuni, and a high str 9/6 lacuni has almost 6k dps over the top crafted bracer possible.

That is correct. Lacunis have higher "paper dps". If the attack speed on the lacuni does not help you reach the next breakpoint then it's useless and crafted brackers (like mine) trumps it.
Well it's cheap because of auction house itemization, but even a 321 str 6 cc crafted bracer will have less paper dps than a high str cc lacuni, and a high str 9/6 lacuni has almost 6k dps over the top crafted bracer possible.

If we are talking about top rolls, high str lacuni/depth diggers will outdo crafted + inna's in overall dps.

Crafted bracer/inna's has a possibility of having higher ehp if bracer can roll 70+ all res and vitality, although it's a total crap shoot there. I've crafted almost 3,000 bracers and I haven't rolled 300 str 6cc with vit/all res, so I ditched the crafted bracer + inna's for a cheap DD/lacuni combo, which only cost me about 400 mil combined. I've spend almost 450 mil just crafting bracers and couldn't even get it to roll all res + vita, so rng killed me and I gave up and went the AH route.

If only we had more control over the itemization of crafted items so we won't have to be funneled into the AH if we aren't particularly lucky with our drops :(
09/26/2013 12:01 AMPosted by MasterPUA
even a 321 str 6 cc crafted bracer will have less paper dps than a high str cc lacuni, and a high str 9/6 lacuni has almost 6k dps over the top crafted bracer possible.

That is correct. Lacunis have higher "paper dps". If the attack speed on the lacuni does not help you reach the next breakpoint then it's useless and crafted brackers (like mine) trumps it.

80 Str Inna + 300 Str crafted = 380 str

160 str lacuni + 280 str depth digger = 440 str

Going with depth diggers also guarantees all res
Crafted+inna = need to get lucky with the crafting lotto
lacuni+dd/rare = $$$

Take your pick
lacuni+dd/rare = $$$

Take your pick

All you need to know. There is also the option of getting Tyrael's but that's a weird build and it works only if you got a lot of vit or you're farming a zone with demons.

Hopefully, with loot 2.0 we can go Pride of Cassius, and paragon 2.0 would allow us to spec for movement speed. That would open up many new movement speed set-ups. They might play with the cap too, though if they raise it, we will have to get all the movement speed we can...
Strongarm bracers have good stats and aren't that expensive. You definately need some Vit on that toon. I would get a ammy with STR/Vit/CC/Chd/Min or Max Dam.. Try crafting some Spaulders of Vitality. I seem to get lots of glove drops. You should just wait on them to fall into your lap or get a friends' handmedowns. Also get more Vit on your chest. I only paid 10 mil for my IK chest.
09/26/2013 09:45 AMPosted by silverfire

I won the lotto, my bracers are not bad just need to find the 9AS plus MS I lost, but as I use HOTA for farming it doesn't seem to bother me as I can still permawrath with ease.
09/26/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Kirishima

And how much would lacunis with 160 str/6% cc and depth diggers with 2 sockets cost you?

Bracers, in my experience have the best chances of getting great rolls. You'd probably get one with 250+ str/6%cc/60ar/30 vit within 100 crafts.
09/26/2013 06:48 PMPosted by MasterPUA
Bracers, in my experience have the best chances of getting great rolls. You'd probably get one with 250+ str/6%cc/60ar/30 vit within 100 crafts.

Certainly did. Actually less than 50 for me. Just crafted them for the heck and got lucky
09/26/2013 04:03 PMPosted by YDFWM

I won the lotto, my bracers are not bad just need to find the 9AS plus MS I lost, but as I use HOTA for farming it doesn't seem to bother me as I can still permawrath with ease.

There's always Zunimassa's Trail :D It gives a nifty bonus to damage on top of the MS bonus. I find it irritating not being at near max MS
Got 270 str depth diggers for 200 mil on ah, and got my 154 str 5.5 cc for 250 mil on the ah. Not bad considering I've crafted about 2800 archon bracers and none of them could beat the lacunis on dps, and the only ones that rolled cc/at/vit were over 20k dps loss. I wish I had never wasted that much gold crafting bracers it was by far the hardest slot on my experience to get an upgrade.

09/26/2013 06:48 PMPosted by MasterPUA

And how much would lacunis with 160 str/6% cc and depth diggers with 2 sockets cost you?

09/27/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kirishima
I've crafted about 2800 archon bracers and none of them could beat the lacunis on dps, and the only ones that rolled cc/at/vit were over 20k dps loss. I wish I had never wasted that much gold crafting bracers it was by far the hardest slot on my experience to get an upgrade.

Of course no crafted bracers would hit harder than lacunis because lacunis have attack speed. So let me repeat myself here so you can understand my point. If having the attack speed on lacunis don't help you get to the next breakpoint, then that affix is useless. In this situation, crafted bracers are much better. If you need the attack speed slot, then by all means, please do.

I'm using lacunis on my EU barb even if I'm using Inna pants because I am not using an EF so I need the attack speed slot from lacunis to hit the 2.5 breakpoint using 2 axes.

Awesome HR ring you got there btw. I rarely see trifecta HF rings
I think you got too excited there, it's not a trifecta, it only has attack speed and crit chance. It's not that impressive at all considering a decent rate ring > 100 million can beat it in dps easy, and I rolled about 800+ HF rings already.
09/26/2013 09:37 PMPosted by YDFWM

Certainly did. Actually less than 50 for me. Just crafted them for the heck and got lucky

Same here, I just got lucky mine aren't perfect though work good enough. I have been thinking about DD instead of what I have, though that would mean getting 12% from Lac.. bracers... bah... Since it's so close to (well...) next expansion and with RMAH and GAH going away. I will probably just stay the way I am for now.

OP, Good question!!!!