Hey DEATHX Do You Want Another 6K DPS!!??

Demon Hunter
Heya DEATHX

I just scored the bow in my profile, I thought that it was weaker then yours, but as posted by Poekel here (post #39):

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10014521413?page=2

Should you log into d3up.com and pop my bow over your weapon, you will see it is a 6k DPS boost for you!!

Why would I care you ask? Your bow is a 3k DPS boost for me!! As mentioned in that other thread, because I use a SoJ and you use a rare ring this plays a role in how much DPS can be achieved with 2h bows when comparing black vs elemental (of similar level).

As much as I love the lightning effect I am up for trading our bows.

Add me in game or just post here if you are interested.

Cheers.

Silver
I'm curious to try out nyan snapshotting w/ a rare bow.....

But nyan is poor :(
Nyan, we all have that problem ;P only 6m at this time :(((((
LOL I have a feeling he was the one who sold that bow on the AH or at least at some point owned that bow previously.
I'm curious to try out nyan snapshotting w/ a rare bow.....But nyan is poor :(

Nyaaaaan i can borrow u my rare bow if u like . . . obv on EU server ;)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/38076234
hey Silver ty for letting me know about the new bow u got and congratz but i like bows with black dmg for now and im still looking for bows with fast attack speed and more dps and high crit so let me know if u find one ill be happy to buy it off of u or trade if u find one with my stats but with dex or vit thats adds to me besides atm im trying to max my attack speed so i can hit the next break point in IAS anyway thanks again for thinking about me l8ter bro
09/27/2013 05:31 AMPosted by DEATHX
hey Silver ty for letting me know about the new bow u got and congratz but i like bows with black dmg for now and im still looking for bows with fast attack speed and more dps and high crit so let me know if u find one ill be happy to buy it off of u or trade if u find one with my stats but with dex or vit thats adds to me besides atm im trying to max my attack speed so i can hit the next break point in IAS anyway thanks again for thinking about me l8ter bro

No worries :-)

Silver
Really nice bow Silver!

If you see a good bow with LS, let me know!

PaT
Really nice bow Silver!

If you see a good bow with LS, let me know!

PaT

Thanks PaT!

If I see a good LS bow on the AH (or self found... LOL) I will let you know :-)

Silver