Noob DH inferno tips

Demon Hunter
Hey guys, I just got my DH to inferno and bought some gear for him. Could anyone suggest to me what MP level i should be playing at? also what builds could I use with a Calamity? I run out of hatred too fast with RF.
switch ur wailing host with soj cold (cheap one) and u can use "the stone cold hunter" build by dioxide... in mp i suggest 3 is quite doable, but maybe im wrong with the mp XD
well the dps can certainly handle up to mp6 or 7, but the hp on the other hand, is a different story. u need atleast 40k hp minimum for mp6 and beyond. so i'de say mp5 max
09/29/2013 07:21 PMPosted by SIipknot
Hey guys, I just got my DH to inferno and bought some gear for him. Could anyone suggest to me what MP level i should be playing at? also what builds could I use with a Calamity? I run out of hatred too fast with RF.

I ran this build with a lot of success with a Calamity:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WQgYdk!Xbe!caYcba

If you have trouble with the life steal since both damage dealers have a slight delay, you can put in Smoke Screen or some instant damage dealer like Rapid Fire or Cluster Grenades.

Calamity works great with Sentries since they benefit from your attack speed.
Your build has three Point Target, and zero Area Target skills. You need to fix that.

As for hatred regeneration, there are multiple ways to tackle that issue. Some players use builds that don't eat up a lot of hatred. Others use skills such as Vengeance to gain hatred from health globes. I use Punishment to restore all my hatred. Then there are skills, such as the Bat, Tinkerer, and Justice is Served that boost hatred generation in one form or another. So, there are a lot of options for you to choose from. All you have to do is find out which one suits you the best.

GLHF
Thanks everyone! :)
*points to my account*