PLevel 1 to PLevel 100?

Demon Hunter
Ok.. since we'd be getting the PLevel upgrade soon(like next year)...

I have a few questions..
1. How long would it take, IN AVERAGE, to get from P1 to P100?
2. Best farm spots?
3. Builds?
4. Multiplayer or Solo?
5.Gear set requirements?

There.. This might also prove useful for those that might ask it anyways..

As for me.. I have an answer to some of even my own questions ;)
1. NO IDEA, Haven't made any to 100.
2. Crypts in Act 1.
3. RF-SP
4. Multiplayer where everyone else can pull their own weight. If not, just solo.
5. Highest DPS possible with at least 40k HP, 4k Armor, 400 AR(numbers can vary) item combination
just farming crypts in act 1, it takes me about 55 hrs..farming leisurely. So it can definitely be reduced - always in a group of 4, ruby + hfr.

I heard the fastest time is 34 hrs by Detox on the eu forum, but thats done in VORCS with a barb....due to VORCS's layout, i think it will be challenging for other classes to achieve that sort of time.

You can consider joining the reverse crypt channel, i believe a lot of people are actively seeking for xp runs.
Thanks Killua, I'll keep that in mind ;)

If it took you 55hours.. I wonder how long it'll take me considering my gears. LOL And mostly would be solo sadly..
nah man, crypt runs are easy, mainly white zombies. Lots of people are looking for players to run crypt, just party up, makes it a lot quicker and easier.

If you are willing to prep, you will be able to find 3 easy.
You need the dps to get to p100 under 70 hours in MP10.

If I just want to grind it will take me 90~100 hrs (calculated from the experience gain)
with 70+ exp bonus from gear and mp5~6. dps is 230~300k.
I pickup all yellow, orange, and craft mat.

the best place to farm are places you can kill everything in 1 or 2 shots.
the mighty blow bonus adds a lot more xp than mass kills.

imo crypt isn't the best place to farm, it is dense but average xp per mob is not very high. Fields has a lot more xp per kill.

btw it doesn't feel efficient when I have to switch to generator or when a elite pack takes more than 30 seconds. For me if the pack does not die before Rain cooldown comes back I drop a MP or change build. The one I'm running right now is good for up to mp4 with my dps, I can get them out of my face well under 20 seconds.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#jSgklh!YbT!aZcZ.Z
did my DH doing MP1/2 with strafe build... can't remember how long.. seemed like forever though.
Took me about 30 hours from 1 - 45. 30 - 45 was with red ruby and HF ring. That took about 10 hours as I only play 1 - 1.5 hours per day.

All this on MP 5 with Strafe build.

Grinding Plevels isn't hard. Just bloody boring and time consuming. After a while, you don't even care what drops anymore.

Given that you want maximum efficiency (mob density + small area), you end up doing the same places over and over because there is a lack of diversity in content.
Thanks for all the ideas. This will prove useful not only to me, but to everyone else that might want to know anything about it ;)

Keep it coming guys. More. Moar!! >_<
doing pub games definitely net you more XP over time. some of my plvls i got doing pub games but not at mp 10 but around mp 5 - 7.

if i actually have friends still playing D3, plvl100 would have been achieved months ago... xD
the "in" thing now for most players is the crypt runs(short and lots of xp). i can't even accommodate all the requests i'm getting when i'm on. me and my friends have a separate low dps hi mit barb gears to aggro those zombie spewing mothers, 3-5 passes will ensure we have densely pack crypt. other party members will be prepping woods to make the run much faster.

give a try... its worth the boredom, anyway, if any of you guys are down for some runs, please feel free to add me.
the "in" thing now for most players is the crypt runs(short and lots of xp). i can't even accommodate all the requests i'm getting when i'm on. me and my friends have a separate low dps hi mit barb gears to aggro those zombie spewing mothers, 3-5 passes will ensure we have densely pack crypt. other party members will be prepping woods to make the run much faster.

give a try... its worth the boredom, anyway, if any of you guys are down for some runs, please feel free to add me.

Hey bro I'm keen to try some of these efficient Act 1 runs I've been hearing about. Would my gear be suitable to run with you?
Chrizzle, we can play together if we are online. I am just slowly taking my time to 100
10/03/2013 02:51 AMPosted by RaveaAngel
Chrizzle, we can play together if we are online. I am just slowly taking my time to 100

As much as I want that to happen.. My play times are so erratic that even I don't know when I could play >_<

Though most of the time its around 10pm to 2am GMT+8 ^_^
Chrizzle, try this. Proven to be the best xp farming method.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10071637113#1