Insane Amulet and now "Super" troll thread

Aus/NZ General Discussion
10/14/2013 11:24 PMPosted by MaskedReaper
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk
YD - only just noticed you changed title to "and Troll thread" LOL - just needed to give it a bump
Masked sent you friend request
jeez lil sensitive there, looks like some harmless good fun also they did help...
Hey leave me out of this...like seriously...I want no part of this thread any more...I have enough stuff to deal with and I haven't done anything wrong, so stop mentioning my name otherwise I'll red flag you.
You already broke the code of conduct making a troll thread and mentioning my name as person to trolling to...so leave me out of it.

You have not been named as the target of trolling anywhere in this thread, so there is no reason for you to feel that way. Nothing offensive has been directed at you at all. If you have been offended by anything said here, then I apologise if it was me and I'm sure others would feel the same. So, just relax, we tend to give each other a good ribbing in the forums and we help each other out at the same time. No harm done.
In reading this I was a bit confused. I did not know what the term '"troll"' ment in the context. To me it was a mystic creature that lives under bridges in childrens stories.

So I look it up on web. Gee how words change meaning when you turn your back.

I feel like I am no longer a native speaker of english.

Anyhow looking at the meaning it looks to me just the online version of stirring mates in antipodean land.

Regards
Lameduck
10/30/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Lameduck
Anyhow looking at the meaning it looks to me just the online version of stirring mates in antipodean land.

You nailed it

To me it was a mystic creature that lives under bridges in children's stories.

That's sums up Abend, Archimonde and Edzmond in here.
Reaper... you don't have a lot of kills there, your Wiz build is strange to say the least And you haven't finished the game on Inferno and seriously MF in your helm? What is with that? You haven't worked out MF is one of the most useless stats?...

Then you make long posts that no one will read... I'm going the YaaT option...

I don't normally bother with feeding the trolls BTW...
Changed the title just for you Masked