Rate the Monk Above You- Version Last Empire!

Monk
Prev 1 6 7 8 25 Next
Shanrak,

Pretty nice man! Have fun upgrading! It's great to have the room for an improvement. Makes the game more fun :)

7/10
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-2HQPt
@KimSulki84
Your lollipop sucks. You should give it to me.

0/10 because I'm totes jelly of your gear. :P
@chrono 8/10

Seem to be pretty low on ehp, OwE free though :D! Respect for sticking with a sickle! Should ruby that mainhand if you're using bells!
10/16/2013 05:05 PMPosted by ChronoTriggr
Are you still doing that hcsf?

I'm on a break. I lost a monk at paragon 2 (kinda devastated me), then had connectivity issues for a while, that got fixed, and then lost a monk against belial in hell, and that also got to me. I will be going back to it once I feel I'm ready to face it without anger and stuff. Would you want to join me again in that?

edit: please skip me, and evaluate SirNick. Thanks... :)
SirNick #1744 Dex + Good,CHD = Good,CHC = OK,Vit/HP = spot on,As = Good,Armour= Good,AR = Ok ( a touch low) Gear = Good,Skills (personal choice.)
Best suggestion would be a better WH to have AR and Armour or AR/Vit .
Other then that good job 8/10
P.S. My monk is all self found gear the gear I really well 90% is on my DH.

Cheers
@ Waycooloz

8.5/10, good quality gear, i have a feeling you kinda pieced this together with stuff you had in stash

as for skill set, i think you have the most opportunity for improvement there

try copying the skill build i have for nice FoM xp farming,

for technique, plant a "mine" on one of the bulls or higher hp monster, right before he dies spam overawe and let him go "boom" and kill all the little goatmen around him and on to the next one...

C
@ChaoticF

I found you change your WKL CD to LS. Although your DPS is lower, you can manage better survivability than before. Besides, you have very good AR (658) that is pretty good mitigation. Unfortunately your HP is abit low, otherwise your monk is pretty balance (Now, really good). The best way you can upgrade your dps and hp are bracers and gloves craft. But you may pray to RNG to give you same stat of bracers and gloves with additional vit and iAS respectively. It is hard to get those stat what I said. Therefore, you can go better dps and hp gradually when your paragon level is way to P100. Good luck man. (9/10)
@ManUnited

I am lost for words at the moment concerning your gear. Perhaps the only suggestion I could even remotely pull out of my a$$ would to find another amulet with atk speed or increased damage at the expense of the intelligence.

9.75/10
@ManUnited

I am lost for words at the moment concerning your gear. Perhaps the only suggestion I could even remotely pull out of my a$$ would to find another amulet with atk speed or increased damage at the expense of the intelligence.

9.75/10

don't say that lol ... ManU, do you have a photo of the crafted ammy you accidentally vendored?

Oh wow Kultahari,

very nice gear my friend, rocking it in hardcore!

9.5/10
don't say that lol ... ManU, do you have a photo of the crafted ammy you accidentally vendored?

You mean what I did make a big foolish mistake? This is my old ammy picture from my D3up, but it doesnt exist in the world anymore. I miss it so much...

http://d3up.com/i/11610639

Skip me and go to rate Kultahari's a$$.
:'(
@man u I remember that sad day you lost your dear friend. As always both your monks are gg and lots of fun to roll with. But my suggestion to you is drop the crutch that is known as life steal lol. Just kidding but my new build is really coming around. Please when you rate me ignore the Nat ring I still have to find a replacement so yeah I know I don't have the boots :p

@kult
Sweet hc monk you have my big suggestion would be get a socket in that OH could easily get you to 150k
8/10
10/16/2013 06:56 PMPosted by BladeMaster
@man u I remember that sad day you lost your dear friend. As always both your monks are gg and lots of fun to roll with. But my suggestion to you is drop the crutch that is known as life steal lol. Just kidding but my new build is really coming around. Please when you rate me ignore the Nat ring I still have to find a replacement so yeah I know I don't have the boots :p

Well, you change your builds and gears more in advance than me. I cant figure out and foresee everything incoming RoS. But I enjoy my current gears and build. I dont suppose I need to get any return from the game. Because I treat D3 as a game for leisure and not for business. Maybe you are more smarter than me.

I think your gears look pretty decent. And you need more professional monk to rate your monk again. But your rate is (8/10)

P.S. I will catch up your paragon level. I found your paragon level moves very slowly.

Skip me and go to rate Blade again.
@ManUnited

As a new monk player aspiring to become better, I look up to your character and use it as a goal. Needless to say, I cant find anything to change xD. You already seem to be one of the top tier monks, now all thats left for you is god tier :P, 9/10. MONKS FTW!!
@LetGoThePast

Ditch the EF... unless you like to play solo
I mostly play my SC monk.. but enjoy my HC fire based monk too
@LetGoThePast

Ditch the EF... unless you like to play solo

Suggest u ditch yur fist weapon for a LS unless yur monk dun mind dying a lot & also recommend u ditch yur mar ruby in yur rare sword for a mar emerald to boost up yur CD. Bottomline, me still respect yur build. It's e freedom of each and everyone to have their choice of playstyle. Please dun bully my EF. It's a kind weapon & won't bite..lol..

Cheers.
@freedom just because someone has no life steal doesn't mean they die lots it can be done without in mp10.

Regarding your monk dutch the EF and get two rare swords everyone will thank you and you will probably have more efficient killing due to no mob chasing. Nice monk though 7/10 for using ef
@freedom just because someone has no life steal doesn't mean they die lots it can be done without in mp10.

Regarding your monk dutch the EF and get two rare swords everyone will thank you and you will probably have more efficient killing due to no mob chasing. Nice monk though 7/10 for using ef

@BladeMaster Nice thorough monk, nice amu (99% crit dmg, wot?). I believe you have some love for fist weapons and you're definitely keeping your nats boots somewhere.

nothing to argue about, 8/10. you're probably doing some testing? dont think you're very far away from a 250k unbuff..:x