How to break 500k DPS-Advice needed!

Demon Hunter
I'm sure there are better stutter steppers than me.

Stutter stepping for me is with a traps and calrop which is less efficient (and less powerful in appearance) than RF.
Learning or using stutter stepping is the only thing that makes it fun as a DH for me. Efficiency is not much of an issue if you don't die. Gold has no more value, there won't be an AH next year. It's all about having fun now.. Finesse killing with stutter stepping..

But anyways dawgiestyle, I'll wait for your sample video at Youtube once you have the time.
I agree totally. I meant I have been using a tank, opportunistic RF build. I haven't used traps and stutter step for a long, long time.
I had hand cramps the first 2 weeks of practicing stutter stepping. I was a mobile / tank too before. But after seeing a bola shot stutter stepping it just amazed me. There came a point where I felt tanking was "god mode", cheating, a loop hole in gameplay, .. 'cause I don't die at all, ..BUT it also began to look dull for me.

I just don't want to be mobile, but also do some stutter stepping. There are still instances where you have to tank just for pure survivability, like playing no death (I treat soft core like hardcore). Once I die soloing I immediately logout of D3 and log in again, this is how I play and how I enjoy it.

Don't have to be 100% S stepping, but it has to be incorporated and used as much as possible. It's the FUN factor, .. Pure Enjoyment !!
10/11/2013 01:20 PMPosted by THIEF2004
Once I die soloing I immediately logout of D3 and log in again, this is how I play and how I enjoy it.

What if there is a mempo on the ground you haven't picked up yet?

:D