What's up with this?

Witch Doctor
Well, at this point, Tref hasn't logged in for quite a long while. I think he has 2 sets of the 5-Kingdom Challenge gear. I think Skitz has 1 set of the 5-Kingdom Challenge gear. Not sure who has the final set.

According to the agreement to participate in the challenge, these sets should be given out to members of the community. This, I think, should be upheld. Before Tref went missing, he said he was going to record the challenge runs, and we were looking forward to the belated recordings.
I was curious at what times Team WD could of ran. Seeing how we both had similar team builds. Would of been fun to see if it was all about the gear or if skill actually played into it all.

At this point though I would just like to know whatever happened to Team WD and the gear?

It would be cool if we got the gear we won so we could disperse it amongst the monk community. Heck it would just be cool to know the gear was being used by anyone and not flipped on the AH.

Mostly I would like to help the WD community look good again. This disappearing gear thing and no videos posted in the comp makes for a bad image of what I'm sure is a great community.
this ^^
I was curious at what times Team WD could of ran. Seeing how we both had similar team builds. Would of been fun to see if it was all about the gear or if skill actually played into it all.

At this point though I would just like to know whatever happened to Team WD and the gear?

It would be cool if we got the gear we won so we could disperse it amongst the monk community. Heck it would just be cool to know the gear was being used by anyone and not flipped on the AH.

Mostly I would like to help the WD community look good again. This disappearing gear thing and no videos posted in the comp makes for a bad image of what I'm sure is a great community.

tref wouldnt do that with the gear. he wont "steal" it or flip it. but he has been afk from diablo for a while(as have i) my guess would be he either took a break and maybe forgot about the gear or maybe some irl things came up. but i to would like to see the gear past out to the communitys. and yea this is a very good community and we all have alot of respect for one an other. im sure tref just has some real life things or something goin on,.
First ...Tre would not steal anything, we never had a chance to finish the recordings due to RL issues.

But in the spirit of integrity, I will give away a set to the community.
View profile

I was curious at what times Team WD could of ran. Seeing how we both had similar team builds. Would of been fun to see if it was all about the gear or if skill actually played into it all.At this point though I would just like to know whatever happened to Team WD and the gear?It would be cool if we got the gear we won so we could disperse it amongst the monk community. Heck it would just be cool to know the gear was being used by anyone and not flipped on the AH.Mostly I would like to help the WD community look good again. This disappearing gear thing and no videos posted in the comp makes for a bad image of what I'm sure is a great community.

I posted a thread on WD forums I hope you will read, If you like gear I will give to you so you can give to who ever you want. I have no idea where gear is , but I will pay for it and donate as needed.

Let me know what you want, I remember pretty much what WD had as I was the primary WD