Meet n Greet!

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 5 Next
So I saw that the Monks are doing this,

Maybe we should pick it up too, also!

So how about age and location? If anything extra, we can go ahead and do that too.

Make some new friends possibly from local areas! Then we can stalk eachother. Wait... No....

I'll start.

25 from outside of Toronto Ontario in a second floor igloo...
Nyan is -2 years of age, lives on the moon in an underground cave.

<(^^<)
27 Boston / Newport.
i like stalking, i do mine on bnet. I check out what everybody is wearing all the time. Beware!
But my outfit is not very flattering ;-;
31 lexington park/MD
29 Albuquerque, NM
27, Tasmania, AUS.

Silver
South Carolina baby!

Hey, Killua, can you look at my DH and tell me if the outfit he's wearing makes him look fat?
ewww...a guy DH...
Awwww, my main is a guy DH. They kind of got that emo-flippy-hair thing going on, but they're otherwise badass.

22, Mississippi
28 Kansas City :)

Insert lame dorthy and Toto joke
27 Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Female DH here!! xo
29, Wisconsin

I have little five-year-old male DH that runs around my house with a coat hanger for a bow yelling

"My hatred is too low!"

:)

P.S. His favorite skill is The Fork, can you guess which DH skill he is referring to?
147, F, Irvine, CA.

I don't think I play well with this game. >_> Will anyone be meeting up at Blizzcon?
21, M Lancaster C.A.

Yeah I bet all you Cali guys haven't heard of the city Lancaster. lol
147, F, Irvine, CA.

I don't think I play well with this game. >_> Will anyone be [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10195529974"]meeting up[/url] at Blizzcon?

What's the secret to your longevity? Did you find the Fountain of Youth or something? ;)
What's the secret to your longevity? Did you find the Fountain of Youth or something? ;)

I consume the souls of forum trolls. Surprisingly good for your complexion.

;)
10/11/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Nevalistis

I consume the souls of forum trolls. Surprisingly good for your complexion.

;)

I miss the days of devouring forum troll souls. Was a VN mod for a couple of years.

54, M, Kansas City