I have a very good back to health ideas

Aus/NZ General Discussion
I accidentally saw ah. White ice injury weapons is much lower than other weapons, and I know that this is what reason, because the ice injury have to slow down, now that ice has effect, other how didn't
We know that there are divine element damage, arcane, toxins, fire, electric shock, cold
If the new 2.0 to add a few new choices better weapons, for example, the basis of a weapon damage is an average of 250, the average bonus damage is 500, so this weapon two-thirds chance to trigger a flash a certain effect, of course, it won't be long.
Cold trigger mobile deceleration, electric shock triggered attack pause, sacred trigger blindness, toxin is known to all this with some continue to attack the d2 have, fire trigger damage, or other effect, blizzard can come up with change in white and the white panel problem, also have not cannot, so choose also.
Every profession originally with no second restore how many percentage of health and This percentage is 1 to 10。Battle, the use of active and defensive skills, will add a percentage every second HP recovery value, for 3 seconds。When the character use energy attack skills, will reduce one percent of the recovery value, for 3 seconds. This effect can stack and offset each other, of course, this also is in line with the role battle of reasonThanks for comments, ladies and gentlemen, I can only hope that this game with my life
Sorry man, but I have no idea what you/Google Translate are trying to say. I recognise the English translations of the way Chinese describe elemental damage, but I got lost half way through. Sorry.

10/14/2013 09:55 AMPosted by 撕胩
Thanks for comments, ladies and gentlemen, I can only hope that this game with my life

ty men
Thanks for your remind,I mean Increased HP recovery column,Every profession originally with no second restore how many percentage of health and This percentage is 1 to 10。Battle, the use of active and defensive skills, will add a percentage every second HP recovery value, for 3 seconds。When the character use energy attack skills, will reduce one percent of the recovery value, for 3 seconds. This effect can stack and offset each other, of course, this also is in line with the role battle of reason
I'm sure there's a good idea here... it's just lost in translation.

And considering I'm usually quite good at translating engrish (helps to be from an Asian background I guess), I'm totally stumped here so god knows how much brain hurt everyone else has.
Sorry man, but I have no idea what you/Google Translate are trying to say. I recognise the English translations of the way Chinese describe elemental damage, but I got lost half way through. Sorry.

Thanks for comments, ladies and gentlemen, I can only hope that this game with my life

ty men

ty men!!!!
So my interpretation is:
2nd paragraph - each elemental damage should have its associated special effects (cold snares, lightning mini-stuns, holy blinds, etc.).
3rd paragraph - incorporate a natural HP regen which is a function of % max HP instead of relying on life steals. Using defensive skills will boost this regen for a short period to help recovering more HP after taking some damage. On the other hand, using offensive skills will reduce the regen temporarily. So it's kind of like a dynamic HP regen that might allow for more tactical/strategic play.

I think I have just passed Engrish with flying colours XD
What does white ice mean? Chilled effect?

We have to wait and see if the expansion actually makes elemental damage have secondary effects like stun/paralyse for lightning damage like OP mentions.

That bit on health I have no idea what he/she is trying to convey.
What does white ice mean? Chilled effect?

We have to wait and see if the expansion actually makes elemental damage have secondary effects like stun/paralyse for lightning damage like OP mentions.

That bit on health I have no idea what he/she is trying to convey.

Suffice it to say, he wants ROS to be good :>