If monsters had their own forum...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
They probably got a whole subforum with "how to drop the !@#$tiest loot possible" guides :D:D:D
I'm sick and !@#$ing tired of being transformed into a pig or chicken :#
'Barbs are bugged, WW makes them invulnerable.'
I'm SOOO sick of not existing during MAINTENANCE fix IIIIITTTT
"What do you mean frost nova has no DR??"
"Camping Shrines, is it worth it?"
"Dhalgur Oasis: Best vacation spot ever?"
"Screenies from my trip to Caldeum Bazaar!"
"Adria's Guide to Deceiving Heroes and Raising Hell"

lol I think the number one thing monster's would complain about is Blizzard's policy of ignore/delete threads about the duping of godly items. This continuously gets ignored by the Blizzard staff, and their policy of pretending it doesn't happen is....shocking. A very unprofessional choice, and this issue will exist until blizzard accepts the fact they need to talk to the community to find a solution. Until then we will have to face duplication existing. Poor monster's!
Mallet Lord "Is my game bugged? Can't find any Nephalem in Act 4"
fallen maniacs are op
One Fallen to another:

F1: how many times have you died today?
F2: 3 times. You?
F1: I died about 3 weeks ago. Shaman was in his way to Rez me but servers went down for maintenance.
F2: ouch.
F1: tell me about it. Server comes up, and I'm randomly spawned (still dead, mind you) in that drop off point in the black canyon mines where nothing ever goes or happens. A shaman was just about to Rez me when a bunch of CM wizards showed up.
F2: uh oh...
F1: believe it or not, they went the other way...but because of their stupid spamming, it took him an hour to make his way over to my corpse. Ping was like 2k.
Hulking Phasebeast: Walking is pedestrian. L2teleport.
F1: aww come on man you're not even in the same act as me!
F2: don't feed the troll beast...
Hulking Phasebeast: don't make me get my friends up in here...
F1: lemme guess...your "friends" are just YOU coming in from a different direction..amirite?
Hulking Phasebeast: ... yeah
F1: Nailed it!
Azmodan: Wtf are you guys lounging around for? The nephalem are destroying our defenses!
F1: yeah...see here's the thing "Azmodung". I don't work for you. I'm a blue fallen. Blue= belial. Take it up with my boss.
Azmodan: oops. My bad dude.
F1: no worries. By the way, I love what you've done with the arreat crater. It's hot.
Azmodan: Thanks man. I put a lotta work into it.
F2: I see what you did there, F1. "Hot". Lolz
Belial: what is the meaning of this? You are supposed to be working!
F1: and you're supposed to provide me with ample resurrectors. But do you have any idea how long I was dead for??
Belial: uh...no...how long?
F1: too long! You need to step up your monster screening process. I'm lucky to be alive.
Belial: my bad....I'll look into it.

Something like this?

best post ive ready in months by far
View profile

Q&A with monsters:

Originally not Posted by Blizzard

Loved every bit of it.
"Can't select Fallen Maniac class in Hardcore mode! WTF!?"
The Treasure Goblin part of the forum would be probably the best spam-place for both treasure, portals and ... puppies.
10/17/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Mnk
"REMOVE RD GRAPHICS: TOO OBVIOUS."

Jaetch is too good at this.

+1

"Quitting Diablo 3, who wants my loot"
"Switching to HC, SC = OP"
"When is PvP coming? I want to see them fight amongst themselves"

actually I kinda just highlighted the current flaws for us :<
Trash zombie from Act I to champion morlu pack from Act IV over on the hardcore monster forum:

Zombie: Dude, disconnects over on the hardcore realm are just fun and awesome. Nephalems come to a complete stop; I can actually walk over and slap them upside the head until they die!

Morlu: Hmmmph, it's often time crickets here in the Spire. If I could actually use a waypoint from Act IV to Act I, sounds like I could join in that fun.
they would be whining abt nerfs to monster damage, buffs to player dmg and lack of monster pvp

they would use the RM(onster)AH
10/18/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Monstrous

That's pretty dexterous typing for someone who has hammers for hands. I thought a Mallet Lord's response would look something like this:

"bujhyeklkiop pl;QWEGHC VER MER HQAbnds"

That's pretty dexterous typing for someone who has hammers for hands. I thought a Mallet Lord's response would look something like this:

"bujhyeklkiop pl;QWEGHC VER MER HQAbnds"

WOW I needed that laugh, it's been a long week.