Need a harder MP level

General Discussion
I would prefer if there was a harder MP level maybe one where enemies have more health. Of course with the new MP level would be a great increase in magic find and gold find. Just a thought. Game is getting too easy for my WD.
Don't use the AH. Problem solved.

We don't need more health, we need better tactics, strategy, defensive play, etc. More health is just lame and lazy.
then play mp10 with crappy gear, problem solved.
It is a shame when people purposely show artificial DPS in their profile with shrine, BBV and other buff and claim game is too easy. Your dps is only 219k.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/ashes-1138/EricPoison/12460962

It is a joke looking at your gears without pick up radius and MS. Learn how to play it right before bragging.
lol, skips thousands of hours of game play by using the AH and he thinks the game needs to be harder.

I'm playing self-found and barely started limping into MP3
10/20/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Ashes
I would prefer if there was a harder MP level maybe one where enemies have more health. Of course with the new MP level would be a great increase in magic find and gold find. Just a thought. Game is getting too easy for my WD.

Are you using a Bats build or Dogs? both cream MP10.

cant wait for build diversity to come... Once LS is gone good luck to everyone.
more Health? haha, no!

a little smarter...yes!~~
They are removing MPs. Have fun.

MPs were a disaster. It was fun at first... until you realized how broken it was.
This guy- prolly the kid that asks teacher for homework. Hey yo...the game doesnt need more mp levels and more mf...all that will happen is you will get pwned and you will find multiple frostburns on a run instead of just one. This game needs to be better...all efforts need to go to creating a game that is fun not one that requires you to grind endlessly for no reward.
MP levels will be gone completely in ROS and replaced with a new difficulty system. It looks better.
Can someone please give a link to the removal of MP levels in RoS? I didn't see that anywhere.
10/20/2013 10:54 PMPosted by DoomBringer
MPs were a disaster. It was fun at first... until you realized how broken it was.

This, you can gear up to survive high MP's but then your DPS sucks... Then go glasscannon and rely on LS--->win?
10/20/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Ashes

Definetly not going to get higher MP's. With the announcement of the Expac and the changes comming along with it, your WD will not be able to spirit walk into packs and attack anymore. Oh, and if they still decide to get rid of LS entirely, it's going to be harder for all of us.