I need some Hit points.

Wizard
And some pick up radius would be nice. I sort of followed the guides as best as I could, got impatient with searching and not really knowing what I was better stat wise give or take. I just started to use buy it now so I could get rolling. :D

Anyways, things are going good. I tried MP3, I was melting things with archon, and CM/WW was an absolute joke. I definitely think I can go up a notch or two, at the very least, equip my (bad) hellfire ring.

I have the skorn equipped because I was messing around with Archon and I had it on my WD. I have a Chantodo set, and a triumviate/life steal 1her. I have 93k dps CM/WW and like 140k buffed up in archon.

I have the armor, the attack speed requirements (2.77), all resists, and 50% crit chance for cm/ww. My hit points are dreadful though. I even had to slap in a vitality gem to get it over 30k. In archon, it's even worse at 26000.

So my question is, what piece or pieces of gear should I upgrade immediately that would give me a decent amount of hit points and some pick up radius. I don't even know which items have pick up radius beside boots, but that would break my set. (did I screw up? :P)

I still have some money left, and I'll start saving for some new stuff. I just need to know where to go now.

My profile wizard is Sober.

Int/Vit roll on your Triumvirate, replace your rare ring so it has Vit, high CC/CD and average damage, 200+ Int on your Tal's chest, better Zuni pox... there are actually a fair few upgrades you can make..

Watch Jaetch's Archon video guide. It'll be a lot more helpful than I am.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793089550
10/29/2013 02:43 AMPosted by MrDuMa
Int/Vit roll on your Triumvirate, replace your rare ring so it has Vit, high CC/CD and average damage, 200+ Int on your Tal's chest, better Zuni pox... there are actually a fair few upgrades you can make..
Good advice, but tal chest does not roll over 200 int.
My bad... I meant Vit (since he was talking about Vit).