[PS3] TDK Clan / Guild Recruiting!

Console Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
finally got in the summbich
10/31/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Murderface
finally got in the summbich

Lmao, I feel so bad for you having to go through all that trouble man, but I am glad to see you got through!
Ace...how many we up to now?
10/31/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Romad
Ace...how many we up to now?

63, including myself. :D
BTW - I post on two accounts.

<--------- This one (AceBro#1988) while at work (Mobile Auth) and my other main one (AceBro#1602) while at home. I know, I'm a geek.
yea im straining to see on this tiny screen + i have no payience when it comes to wasting time on the internet. especially when im trying not to get busted at work lmbo
10/31/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Murderface
yea im straining to see on this tiny screen + i have no payience when it comes to wasting time on the internet. especially when im trying not to get busted at work lmbo

You and me both. Keeping a tab of Diablo 3 things open at work is something I try to keep hidden, only because of what might happen if the boss see's that instead of actual work hah.
Still looking for more HC players! Get that roster up there lol
Yay for the weekend!!! Play time here I come!
Just got about 5 more people :D
Signed up and played with dudera- for a little bit on Sunday. He was kind enough to give me the missing gem plans that I needed. Thanks dudera-. I wanted to run some ubers on Master V, because I've tried to solo those SOB's and it was not pretty. Eventually, I opened it up to public users and, from what I've seen, I'm guessing public=modders. We went into Ghom and Rakanoth's layer and the guy one-shotted both of them. To each his/her own, I suppose. I laughed and said "WTF?".

In other news, it seems, from my testing, that Master I has a much better drop rate. I'm not sure how many hours I put in with Master IV and V, but I was not getting much of anything. Maybe once in a great while I'd get some plans or a legendary. I decided to drop down to Master I to farm keys and, not only did they almost always drop the keys, but I would get plans and legendaries in almost every run. I went a little crazy yesterday and farmed all three keys in triplicate twice, as well as killed all the ubers twice and made 2 hellfire rings. The ubers even dropped the parts every time.

Now, my character is far from dominate. I'm at around 194k DPS, 104k health, 3500 armor and I can cruise easily through Master I. The only bastards who can somewhat get me are the champions/elites that shoot the bombs at you. I'm starting a new DH character with one of the hellfire rings I made on Master V. That it proving to be a hell of a challenge. I think I might be too chicken to try a hardcore character, but I have been considering it. Are there any big benefits of a hardcore character other than telling everyone you have a hardcore character?
Filled out an application last night.
11/04/2013 09:24 AMPosted by jrudemood
Are there any big benefits of a hardcore character other than telling everyone you have a hardcore character?

Self gratification of knowing you achieved something pretty awesome (if played legit) by not dying at all, once and making it as far as you did.
I can say HC n sc gameplay are the same no big payouts but i can truthly say this with all those PS3 playing inferno HC

We think we know our charector very well but in the mid way we got our @ss burn :p

I lost DH paragon 2 my only HC player lost calamity, inna pants n nats cloak, i did nt choose to backup or dub .. I was sad but thatz what make me stronger eventually

I am now lvl 50+ in hell HC with my new HC DH, try HC mate itz experiance which no words can discribe

Psn: devlinholic
My biggest mistake n i paid a big price for it , my inna pants n nat cloak was vit gems, i was farming m1 but my dps was low so i switch all vit to dex gems , no problem till an elite rhino charge at me just 1 charge mate :(
Hey there i have just put in my application in the website :D i see it is very active!
very excited to see what is to come :D

My PSN: GRAFFxDGAF
Thanks for joining. Still an incredible crew here.
Just put in my application. PSN: Kandidar

I'm on most nights between 5pm and 11pm CST. I won't be on the whole time, but an hour here and another hour there.

Hope to play with some of you soon.
I've been in the clan for a couple weeks now and I've always got someone to play with. Not just someone to randomly roll through mobs with, either, but cool people with good attitudes and amazing sense of humor.

I really couldn't be happier, TDK is exactly what I was looking for.
Applied.