Blizzcon countdown.

Wizard
Word.

For those of you who don't know who I am - who am I kidding, if you don't know who I am around here, you're either suffering from a serious case of amnesia or you're new. Either way, here's the dilly-oh.

Jaetch and I are going to Blizzcon and I'm going to document the whole thing. On Friday, I'll start a new thread and give you guys the play by play for all things wizardry and diablo..uh..ry, related. So stay tuned - I'm about to light this motha up.
Any word from Aimless?
Awesome. I'll be on Twitter :P
Twitter: @Jaetch
No, and thank you for reminding me.

To all of you who know Aimless and have him on your friends list:

I have been trying to get in touch with the little wonton and I've been missing him. If you see him, tell him he MUST email me his phone number. If he tells you that I already have it, tell him that HE IS LYING, cuz I don't have it. My email is melkorious@gmail.com
11/03/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Melkor

Run Aimless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/04/2013 05:53 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

Run Aimless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..to your email and send me your phone number!!!!!!!!!!
to the people who are partaking this task, please play your hardest on the RoS hands-on and of course tell us about it, over at mumble if ever there are sensitive infos, etc

also pics pics pics
I will do my damnedest Picha
No. You will do it. Not you will try.

You will do it. No excuses when there's a Mumble app for phones and you can just be on Mumble 24/7 while at Blizzcon. If this is not done we will all take it as a sign that you care nothing for any of us here and blacklist you from any and all runs that any of us might do from this day forward.

THUS EMPERORMAO DECREES
:( damn, and here I was thinking that I would be able to do as I please. Next thing I know, the great and might Mao enters and tells me what's good.

What if my cell phone dies due to this ceaseless broadcasting? You ask me to fulfill a lofty agenda, EmperorMao.
11/04/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Melkor
..to your email and send me your phone number!!!!!!!!!!

TO YOUR NEAREST "SAFE PLACE" and call Elliot & Olivia at SVU!!! -Godspeed!

11/04/2013 06:22 AMPosted by pichapie
to the people who are partaking this task, please play your hardest on the RoS hands-on and of course tell us about it, over at mumble if ever there are sensitive infos, etc

Ditto!
No. You will do it. Not you will try.

You will do it. No excuses when there's a Mumble app for phones and you can just be on Mumble 24/7 while at Blizzcon. If this is not done we will all take it as a sign that you care nothing for any of us here and blacklist you from any and all runs that any of us might do from this day forward.

THUS EMPERORMAO DECREES

What about NDAs?

Legit concern, yo.
Twitter: @Jaetch
See? Jaetch knows what's up.

No Damn Apathy.
1B if you can crash their RoS terminals.
11/04/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Jaetch
What about NDAs?

Naked Dancing Asians?
11/04/2013 10:49 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
What about NDAs?

Naked Dancing Asians?
This is a perk, not a concern.
I would need to be presented with an NDA for me to be concerned. I will thoroughly read any and all literature provided by Blizzard prior to posting of course. That being said, I highly doubt that there will be anything that you and I will be seeing during blizzcon that isn't at that time slotted for public view.

Jung - doesn't look like I can kick it with you this week. My bosses have informed me that I have no free time :( im sorry.
It'll probably just be a little beta like the closed beta for D3. There won't be a ton for you guys to agree not to disclose. You'll be able to play a couple zones, see the crusader in action, kill a few new mobs types, maybe reroll a low level item if they have the mystic up and running (I wouldn't count on that, however).
11/04/2013 10:49 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
What about NDAs?

Naked Dancing Asians?

That one time at summer camp . . .
11/04/2013 12:21 PMPosted by jenpeezey
That one time at summer camp . . .

Still waiting on Peezys answer from the mumble discussion last night haha