Crypt Runs

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Just a little addition here. A friend in game last night asked about a build for infinite TR monk to run the crypt prep and solo the run. Not being the best person to ask, I said I would link a video I had just seen, which explains the build very nicely. I believe it is on the Monk forums as well, but here is the link for easy access.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2GjEIgkU28&feature=youtu.be
Yes, Druin has written a great guide and video.

Here is the written version
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10307820683?page=1

Endless TR, that's ow I prep the crypts. Some regen gear, reduce my aps, use a Skorn and this build:
FoT/Q
TR/tailwind
Mantra of healing/ circular breathing

Passives, resolve, exalted soul and STI.

It reduced my damage output, increases spi generation so I can TR all day.
Another TR Monk crypt runner here. I built this Monk around Daibos from the beginning so I stuck with that theme for TR... APS is a little higher than desired so I need to compensate for that with more Spirit Regen. The build works with all the life regen/healing bonuses keeping me alive and she's also doubling as a mule:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mugsy-6765/hero/33629317

Cold based SoJs with a good dose of spirit regen come in handy... the chilling effect helps with keeping enemies from killing me faster.
some run now?

pls add me, thx
looking for crypt runs, feel free to add me.
Thanks to some good runs last night im much closer to 100. Should hit 98 tonight, then 100 friday night
Dear Golly!

I just did a few crypt runs with people from the general crypts channel. Well. I certain,y appreciate you guys a whole lot more now!!

Groups splitting up, 1 guy wandering off on his own, not waiting when someone died, not following banner placements, picking up every bit of loot, selling...

Anyway, <3 you guys more now.
i saw 1 guy post in hte channel saying "crypt found. looking for prepper"

without sounding rude, you dont find a crypt then expect someone to do the prepping for you so you can reek (is that even the right word here :P) all the benefits.
just my opinion ofc.
Lest make sure we all try hard to join & invite to the anz Chanel.

Btw, how do you start a Chanel, and exactly what's the name of our crypt Channel
Anzcrypts ?

Reap the rewards.

Yes, I agree, any douch can find a crypt. It's prepping the crypt, or at least FoM that takes the work.
11/05/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Golm
Groups splitting up, 1 guy wandering off on his own, not waiting when someone died, not following banner placements, picking up every bit of loot, selling...

There's something about the AU/NZ players... just more willing to work together. I admit, I am guilty of sneaking in a gem pick up in the middle of a battle though (gives my hands a little rest from hammering the KB too - lol)

without sounding rude, you dont find a crypt then expect someone to do the prepping for you so you can reek (is that even the right word here :P) all the benefits.
just my opinion ofc.

Initially, I also thought that it sounded quite rude but having thought through it more, perhaps if they had said "Found crypt, prepper needed, I'll weaken elites in Woods once prepper tps to crypt" (which could have been their intention), it would come off better.

I must admit, it can get quite frustrating trying to spawn that bloody crypt so if someone has already found it and I just need to run my prepper though, I wouldn't mind that.

Thinking through it even more, if a prepper is the one trying to spawn a crypt, what are the other players doing? Suppose if 4 players (of which only 1 is a prepper) all try to spawn the crypt, it would increase chances of getting a crypt sooner.

In a community channel though... that might cause a bit of chaos. Having the prepper find the crypt does keep things cleaner (though not as efficient).
Btw, how do you start a Chanel, and exactly what's the name of our crypt Channel Anzcrypts ?

I will have on my in game message just ask for invite

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10433163735?page=1
Oops, wrong thread

just my opinion ofc.

Hope it was not a 50k dps person lol

Anyway, sometime I ended up with 2 crypts all prepped and no one to party with :(.

Having an alt account is great : ).
What a great description and explanation of how to prep. As a Wiz.I only run MP 10 and can prep Woods but not good doing the crypt, Barbs. and Monks do much better.
Would like to get into a crypt channel or group. Can you help?
11/08/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Lux
Would like to get into a crypt channel or group. Can you help?

Start by adding some (or all if you want) of the crypt preppers from here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10433163735

YD is the one who runs the crypt channel but many in that list will be on it as well.
its ok grizz is a noobasaurus anyway.lol i can say that cause i know hes not reading forums atm
11/08/2013 03:51 PMPosted by calibr3
its ok grizz is a noobasaurus anyway.lol i can say that cause i know hes not reading forums atm

That particular noobasaurus is not extinct....simply in hibernation, plenty of time for him to extract a 20 mil toll for that statement.
im starting my own "do not play with list" :P
had a couple of guys join my game from the channel, run ahead of the group killing decent size mobs multiple screens ahead. call them back to group and they ignore. i dont care if u need to keep WOTB up, it can be done without being a douche.

not intended for any of you kids, i know you guys have crypt manners :P
Yeah, I know Wazz. It's not necessary at all. So annoying.
Add me to the crypt run list...Wazz its always good running with ya!!