Diablo 3 - Xbox One

Console Discussion
In my opinion, this is a must.

I know there are already threads out there making a case for an Xbox One version, but this can't be taken lightly. I was really hoping for good news with Blizzcon and I was let down.

I am going to purchase an Xbox One and at this point I not only have to keep my Xbox 360, but also use it on a regular basis if I want to play D3 on console. I understand that this isn't really devastating, but it is definitely disappointing and somewhat of an annoyance. Not to mention the quality of gameplay/graphics would improve. The Xbox 360 has been good to me, but it is time to move on.

Please make this happen.
11/11/2013 07:46 AMPosted by iRageQuit
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10433103428

Thank you for this. We need to be heard!
Also, I think console players should turn their attention away from the whole legit vs. non-legit players and focus on this kind of issue.
I don't know if you have Google, but Diablo 3 is indeed coming to Xbox One... My question is can I still access my characters from the 360 version or will I have to start all over again?
11/30/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Kaysif
I don't know if you have Google, but Diablo 3 is indeed coming to Xbox One... My question is can I still access my characters from the 360 version or will I have to start all over again?

I've found many web sites listing the ps4 release date as sometime in 2014 and 2 explaining that the dev team never received xb1 dev kits which is why there is only a ps4 release planned.

So which specific web site did you see saying there would be xb1 release?
Seems very odd that Blizz would forsake the Xbox One, especially after the success of DIII on the 360.

Would also like an official post on this!
There is an official post
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/console/
Click the link for the F.A.Q., scroll down for question on the xbox one.
Blizz will not comment on xbox one platform. They have announced it for 369, ps3, ps4 and that's it. More than likely it won't come to xb1. Maybe RoS will but not the current game.
I recently created a new character and now that's the only character that I can see on my Xbox One. It is a level 5 but still have all the 1705 paragon points that my original character had earned. How do I get my other characters back?
When viewing my Hero Profile, I can see that I have played 4 different characters and the number of monsters that I've killed. Also, with my current character, I can still access the chest items that where put there by the other characters as well as all the gold that my level 70 character found. Seems like the information is still somewhere, I just can't see my other characters.