Reaper of Souls DLC for Xbox 360/PS3

Console Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
I am at the point where I am considering writing a letter every week and sending it to Blizzard, requesting for a old console release of RoS.
The idea came to me when I thought of the movie "Shawshank Redemption", in which the main character Andy sends a letter every week to the state government and requests funds for a library for the prison and after seven years he finally gets it, when the government got fed up with his weekly letters lol.
I'm curious just as much as the next gamer, and diablo fan, what if blizzard is actually releasing reapers of souls for ps3/360, but as a dlc just like most game companies do, i also think they should do so also with diablo 1 and 2 with all the dlc expansions put an update where the reaper of souls dlc comes with diablo 1 and 2 as an add on editon exclusive to console versions, nbot only that, but it would be a great marketing technique if not im reallly disappointed if this doesn't happen because my pc will not run diablo 3, which is i why i have the console version,
Blizzard, please do this?
I am completely all for them releasing the expansion for the PS3 version, but I ask that they don't touch a thing when it comes to how it plays now... The itemization and way it plays now is EXACTLY how Vanilla D3 should have been at release for the PC...
To be honest, i am with blizzzard for like 5 or 6 years and so far i am happy. If this game : Reaper of soul is only on ps4 or xbox one i will probably buy it on my new laptop and screw my concole. But to be honest this will probably make me quit diablo for ever becuz its not fare to ask us consumer to buy a game then rebuy a new concole and buy again diablo 3 then buy the expension, this would a nasty move and i will call blizzard the bigest thief on earth. But knowing blizzard and knowing microsoft, i dont beleve that reaper of souls will be only for pc and new generetion concoles such as ps4 and xbox one becuz these concoles are to expensive and not every one have the money to buy them, i know i wont buy a xbox one this year.
02/10/2014 08:00 PMPosted by Falloutmonky
I am at the point where I am considering writing a letter every week and sending it to Blizzard, requesting for a old console release of RoS.
The idea came to me when I thought of the movie "Shawshank Redemption", in which the main character Andy sends a letter every week to the state government and requests funds for a library for the prison and after seven years he finally gets it, when the government got fed up with his weekly letters lol.

but he started with 1 letter till he got $250, then he went to sending 2 letters. and that is one of my favorite movies
Is there any oficial information about Blizzard not releasing a PS3 version of the RoS expansion?

I stopped playing the PC version because of several issues. Then I bought the PS3 version and it was waaaaaaaaay better than playing on PC. I'm not going back to PC and if they don't release RoS for PS3 l I will have to quit playing Diablo 3 for good.
There is no official information to my knowledge about a yes or a no for the PS3 release.
Sadly I can't find anything either, I have been patiently waiting for a loot 2.0/paragon 2.0/ ROS PS3 release or at least some news, but nothing so far.
On another note, saw that the Diablo 3 2.01 patch went live, so before I read the article I rushed popped diablo 3 in my ps3 and there was no update. :( Pc only still.
Blizzard will announce news when they are ready like anyone people! Patience is a virtue alot of people do not have nowadays!
Yeah your right, on the plus side, just returned skyrim for FFX/FFX-2 preorder today :P So I guess i'll be busy with that till Blizzard announces something. xD
Even if there isn't an expansion, a patch with the 2.0 goodies would still be pretty nice. I think they're gonna do what they are doing the PS4 version, with it being the "complete" edition of the game. Sort of the like the console version of Xcom Enemy Within. So this makes me wonder, should I trade in Diablo 3 while demand is still high for Dark Souls 2, or hold on to it in the case that they just release RoS as standalone?
do you guys really think their going to release the first part of a game pon a console but then be all like "o'p nope.. you cant have the second half :P" that would be like giving your children only one shoe.... and their cousin gets a pair
03/06/2014 06:58 PMPosted by Adamusprime
do you guys really think their going to release the first part of a game pon a console but then be all like "o'p nope.. you cant have the second half :P" that would be like giving your children only one shoe.... and their cousin gets a pair

they could do that if they wanted to, they can do anything they want. but i do some what hope they put RoS on the ps3. but i hope the stuff is not BoA,
11/19/2013 10:13 AMPosted by raven229
Sony Playstation DOES NOT ALLOW people to use MORE THAN one profile to play at a time like the XBOX360 does--SO, In Conclusion, I will NEVER buy another Playstation EVER AGAIN

Well my wife and I play on the same ps4 with both of our profiles logged in at the same time. Wile we play together she earns her trophies and I earn mine. So yea you can log into 2 different profiles at the same time on one system. You would be crazy to not get a ps4 anyway. When nintendo even out sells xbox one globally that should tell you how fail xbox one is.
I couldn't care less about RoS or D3 anymore. Look at the timeline we have for other games... ESO comes out very soon for PC and a month or two later for the Xbox One. Then when RoS does finally come, Destiny will be out around the same time...

Who's really going to be playing D3/RoS with ESO and Destiny right around the corner? NOBODY! That's why it's not coming for 360/PS3...

Face it Blizzard took WAY to long and in the end its going to bite them.
RoS is going to sell regardless. PC has a larger user base than console does anyway. And still a large portion of console players will upgrade. It's going to make them money regardless
Waiting for 360 news on the expansion as well. Its some what disconcerting that Blizzard hasn't even added its Soon(tm) moniker to the release date/info. Just dead silence on the last gen consoles.
Cry more kid
First of all..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!....ok now that that's out of the way, you need to understand that Diablo was a pc exclusive to begin with. With that being said, this is why you should of just stuck to pc. Console ports of pc games are always horrible, and get work done on them WAY later than pc. Also from the looks of it, if what you are saying is true, then yes you will have to buy a next gen console (BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
Huhhh no, again, Diablo 1 was also on Playstation.