[PS3] Attention Legit Hardcore Players!

Console Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
Its a game Bro, just enjoy it.

I would like you to ask to stop reflecting everything back to what ''we'' would do.

''Whatever helps them sleep at night''
''I can not speak for them though''

Just say what you have to say and just have yourself in mind...not us.

I'm losing more respect by the day for you... saying you don't hold grudges but you continue to talk about it... Are you a woman?...they can never let things go aswell.
If you would be able to comprehend what he was saying, he pointed out 2-3 other people of your group... not everyone in it. Why do you take offense to something that probably wasn't including you?

This other dude samsaz gets it.... seems to me you're the ones that wont let it go... maybe you're getting so worried about it because you have a guilty conscience?

Oh and by the way, Ace doesn't talk trash first, it's either you or one of 2 other idiots posting trash talk about him and his guild, he only replies on the defensive every time. He is never on the offensive making crap up like you guys. Maybe if you guys stopped harassing him, there wouldn't be a problem. Ever think of that?

Maybe it's *YOU* and those other people that need to let it go. When you're the ones starting crap, he has every right to defend himself against your nonsense.

By the way, I take offense to your statement about the generalization on a woman and their tendency to "never let things go". Real nice sexist move. I highly doubt he cares about your respect for him. I'd be more concerned about lots of other people losing respect for you with comments like these.
Posting it here where nobody but Sam was, seems on the offense to me.

But ah well... I can't comprehend anything so I'm probably wrong....
And seeing you're making a short story out of it, did I hit a nerve there complete stranger I've never even talked to before....

So I think Ace is a big boy who can talk for himself so please don't respond on his behalf anymore seeing as this was directed to him.
People, especially me, don't need an excuse to come support other players that are being bullied by people like you. Online or not, bullying is uncalled for and I refuse to turn my back and walk away.

So if you insist on continuing your attacks, I will continue to pop up to defend those who don't deserve it. This guy, or anyone else for that matter. It's ridiculous.
Me bullying?...by asking him to keep his random stabs and jabs to himself?

All I was reading here was: Sam wanting to do Hardcore and just want to have fun.
And Ace replying: Yes me too.... unlike other people from your guild.

That in my book is uncalled for and a irritating , when Ace stops his constant comments like those, I wont be here anymore.

I have been holding my breath because I'm not one for attacking people, and I don't see the point in it because ITS A GAME. But Ace keeps mentioning our guild in a negative way,

Btw, do they pay you?..for your job as Forum Police?....keeping the ''bullies'' away, one ''bully'' at a time.
Do you not read all the negative posts your wonderful leader makes? pretty much almost every one is a jab at him and his guild. True or not, doesn't really matter. It's unnecessary. I don't blame him for defending himself and fighting back.
12/06/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Sturgis
LMAO

My point exactly. The maturity of a 5 yr old brat.
I can keep replying to you, but I don't even know you so I don't really care what you have to say.

But seeing as you're his personal replying butler, could you give him the message to stop making random jabs in his posts?

Cuz you're only making it worse...taking a request and turn it into a discussion.
I'm sure he'll see this soon enough.

As I have mentioned before, I'm sure he'll stop when you guys stop. So as long as sturgis keeps making his absurd remarks and jabs, acebro will be there to fight back. So when sturgis stops, I'm sure he will too.

It's not rocket science.
Like Sturgis was attacking him in this thread right?

Seems to me this was Ace alone and for no reason, and otherwise you should maybe read back a little if you disagree.
Different thread or not, doesn't change the fact he started the trash talk.

Try and mask it all you want, you aren't going to win or hide it.
I'm not masking anything. nor do I care about ''winning'' (This is a non discussion, so who cares.)

Just want Ace to stop running his mouth.
And you can continue to follow Ace around like a dog, see if I care where you to go when he has you on his leash.

But anyways... I'm sure you'll give him the message, that's all I wanted.

Thanks for your undivided attention, and enjoy your day.
For the 3rd time (shall we continue further?) once you guys stop running your mouth, I'm sure he will to.

And here we go again with repeating myself due to failure of comprehension:

12/06/2013 06:37 PMPosted by SoulStrykar
People, especially me, don't need an excuse to come support other players that are being bullied by people like you. Online or not, bullying is uncalled for and I refuse to turn my back and walk away.

So if you insist on continuing your attacks, I will continue to pop up to defend those who don't deserve it. This guy, or anyone else for that matter. It's ridiculous.

Him or anyone else. Not just him. Do you get it yet?
12/06/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Sturgis
Those other guys are trolls and bullys. Stick with these guys. Heard nothing but good things.

From a thread neither I not anyone in my fold posted in...

Perfect Hypocrisy
No one prompted this remark...

Another unsolicited jab.
So what really is your angle there? Did I post any negative comments in there for you to "defend"?
You lose, you are exposed.
Still enamored, still not coming to grips that this is a game and clearly it is you and yours that is on the offensive...
Have a beautiful night and you are welcome for the insight...
The Very Best Regards,
Record

Since when is posting in another thread (like you're doing here) restricted to what's actually in that thread? Do you seriously believe the drivel that falls out of your mouth constantly? You are exposed for who you truly are, don't know why you keep trying to prove otherwise... it takes all kinds of morons to make this world turn, you are clearly evidence of this.

For the record, the post you quoted, was a direct respond to THIS thread, posted PRIOR to that post in another thread. Does it make sense yet to you? If there was a more simple way for me to explain this process to you, I would. I suppose it's my fault for trying to explain grade school logic to someone like you. My apologies!

So to clarify. "You lose, you are exposed." As usual. Not sure if you are trying to fool us, or yourself.