Solo Non-cm Wizard running Master 1~5

Console Discussion
Is there any non-cm wizard who can run the master 1~5 difficulty with ease?

If yes, what kind of build or strategy that you are using it?
Well I run perma-Archon, thought I still use the CM passive.
Archon is the way to go on console IMHO
I like meteor builds. Running m5, and soloing the übers with some trouble with my current build my dps is only 489k. Are you on xbox?
12/01/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Desel

How do you do that? I mean, is console monster density actually good enough to prolong your archon timer? If yes, how do you do that?
12/01/2013 06:58 AMPosted by Kilometer

How do you do that? I mean, is console monster density actually good enough to prolong your archon timer? If yes, how do you do that?

Most will run living lightning when not in archon. With the right gear you can pull of energy twister instead of LL but stick with LL unless you have high attack speed. Hitting 3 or more enemies LL with refresh archon pretty fast using critical mass passive.

I'm a diamond skin/crystalize player when not in archon but some use freeze.

I mostly paragin level and i think most agree act3 crypts level 2/3/rakkis and later levels you can sustain archon pretty well.
i run archon with improved archon and 25% run speed with only 350k dps and i can stay perma archon act 3 m3. m4 and 5 are not as easy though lol. i think i just need more dps though but yeah there is def enough mob density to run perma archon
Once you get good enough dps you can even drop improved archon and go with teleport and really start moving. If I'm in a group I'll usually use teleport rune just because some players move so fast.