high end WD gear swap!

Witch Doctor
With the expansion on the verge(-ish) of coming out, I'm realizing I need as many paragon lvls as possible on my account, so I'm for the first time ever considering getting rid of my WD gear so I can knock out another class or two, and still do so in style.

I'm not interested in selling what I have, but I'd love to trade my set with someone who has a comparable DH, Monk, or Barb set.

Anyone out there wanna set something up??? My WD gear is legit! Take a look and let me know PLEASE :-)

pinback#1668

Thanks!
Why swap? It's not like you need paragon levels on different character types, you just need paragon levels. You have the gear, why not use it?

Though, I understand how it can get redundant and mundane to grind with the same class. That said, I think Barbs and WDs have the easiest go at leveling, especially solo.
id be interested in trading for my gg barb 410k with br. if u provide decent shoulder replacement cheers.
Buttery, I think (and correct me if I'm wrong please!) that the total amount of paragon lvls you have are going to transfer as basically stat points in the new expansion, and those are shared between all characters. So the more you have over your entire account the better off you are.

Interested serial, let me take inventory on offers and I'll get back to you! Won't leave you hanging for too long! :-)
Yeah, that is true, which is exactly why I am wondering why you want to switch it up. It doesn't matter which characters you use to get those paragon levels. I mean, if you have 10 lvl 100 WDs, it will give you the same xp points as have 2 100s from each class.
Buttery, I think (and correct me if I'm wrong please!) that the total amount of paragon lvls you have are going to transfer as basically stat points in the new expansion, and those are shared between all characters. So the more you have over your entire account the better off you are.

Interested serial, let me take inventory on offers and I'll get back to you! Won't leave you hanging for too long! :-)

This is true for all your level 60 characters...you will have the same paragon level for all characters in ROS.

The amount of paragon points you can assign is limited to 50 points each stat you want to increase

So it is true that the more EXP you get now on your account, the more you can utilize the points you want to use.
yea add me serialjoe-1766 ill be back friday cheers